KNEEL TO THE CROWN

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 01:40 AM
okay... my posts with aba will get better, i promise

aged paws carried the veteran skillfully over empty plain, scarred vessel quivering as tiresome muscles ached. he'd begun a slight limp a mile back, an irate grimace forming slowly over his grayed features. it had been some time since he'd last set foot in alacritis, and he only assumed he'd have some catching up to do. after sending his consigliere to find his dearly beloved heart, he figured what a better way to gather information than to jump right into the game? he was starting to get into a good rhythm; one, two, limp, one, two, limp. he was in midstep when his foot caught something hard.. he fell forward, attempted to correct himself, and fell even harder onto his chest as a result. a horridly enraged grunt escaped his throat as he cursed, "well damn it, abaddon. just fucking trip over everything!" he found himself in a rather awkward position, ass in the air and not-so-limber forelegs jammed beneath him. whiskered chin rolled to the side with a groan from the don, and with an extra effort he managed to get the rest of his cramped body to follow.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 07:58 PM

It was time he did something productive, something that would make him feel worthwhile, and perhaps keep him in his position as Ambassador. He knew he was at no risk of being demoted, simply because his son was the King, but he felt as if he ought to pull his weight around Seracia. He had moped long enough. Gerhardt twisted toward the battlefield, a melancholy bounce in his step. The last time he had come here he'd left a murderer, and he hoped to not leave with a second kill under his belt. The former King was seeking members, subjects for his son's reign. As he neared the battlefield he heard a string of lyrics muddled with an obscenity. A chuckle rolled from his lips, amused by the voice and the fact that the man was speaking to himself. Pivoting to bring himself into line with the man, he dipped his head as he came into view and let his own voice split the air. These rocks are a real pain, eh? It was then that he noted the man had completely fallen, not just tripped. Could you use a paw? Had he just come off a battle? It didn't seem so, as he wasn't bloody, but he did seem weakened by something - or someone. Tail danced between his hocks slowly in good nature as he craned his amethyst gaze down upon the man.

speech speech speech

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2013, 02:44 AM

delicate ribs rose and fell as the retired man gathered himself. coppery spectacles took in the world from below, watering slightly - he wasn't quite yet used to his blurring vision. he seemed to be losing his farsight, and when he attempted to really concentrate on something more than a few hundred yards away he'd acquire nothing more than a headache. a sickening feel came to him, stomach churning and a vile taste poisoning his throat. he clutched his eyes shut, willing his stomach to calm. he didn't need this now - not when he was already down.

a voice caused gray ears to swivel and eyes his opened only briefly before he had to close them again. his own voice, gruff and forced out, fell from tense jaws. "you could say that." slowly the churning dispersed, and he managed to roll to his stomach. the stranger spoke again, and this time the veteran answered with a softened authority. "no, no.. just allow me a moment." he adjusted himself accordingly and raised, shoulders squaring and tail leveling for balance. once standing, the man looked upon the face of his visitor and grinned politely. "i'd heard, before my departure, that there was an area one could go to in order to find residence. i am in said place, am i not?"

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 04:10 PM

The man looked to be in decent condition, though he must be ailing or of advanced age to be having such difficulty moving around. The former King remained where he stood, eyes watching for any signs that the man did, in fact, need assistance. However, the stranger soon spoke up, assuring him that he only needed a moment to gather himself. Gerhardt nodded, quite for no reason, and gave the man all the time he needed. It was indeed only a moment before the stranger rose to his full height and gave a grin. Gerhardt returned his smile, and inclined his ears toward the man's words. You heard correctly, but I'm afraid you've found much more than an area to find residence. These lands are known as the battlefield, and while they can offer homes to those in need of them, they also frequently see bloodshed and loss of life.

It was only right to tell the man the whole truth, not just answer his question ambiguously. However, the notion that the man wanted residence was very intriguing. Gerhardt, recently named Ambassador of Seracia, could offer him just what he required. Tell me, what sort of residence do you seek? It then occurred to him, for the very first time in his life, he had forgotten all manners and had not even given his name to the stranger. Forgive me, ser. I seem to have left my manners behind. I am Gerhardt Mathias, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Seracia. Now, that was a mouthful.. wasn't it? The former King reclined to his haunches, meaning to stay as long as the conversation was moving.

speech speech speech