Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-04-2021, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 04:29 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)
That's right, more kids are being born on Halloween. We all knew Recluse was gonna need at least one edgy Halloween litter, and it's here! After literally a one-off one night stand, in which they didn't even share their names Oxx managed to get Recluse pregnant. (Which definitely is changing her plans.) But that means I am once again looking for players for this litter. So without further ado:

The rules: Real quick right off the bat, I expect at least a moderate amount of activity for these characters, I am not the fastest poster however Recluse is my alpha and as such is one of my more active characters. If you feel you cannot be active for an extended period of time please reach out to me, if you fail to do so and go at least a month without at least one post your puppy may be reclaimed without warning. If you plan to set your puppy inactive please reach out to me, I will take them back no questions asked. If you do set them inactive I will reclaim them without warning.

The Parents: Recluse Klein and Oxx Carpathius What that means for the pups is that they will have 25% off on Albino colors from their mother and Height up to 42 inches and the ability to inherit serrated teeth as a minor mutation from their father.

The Plots: So I know I said this last time but...  This is the only other litter I will be adopting out for Recluse where all adopted puppies will be 100% raised by her as while Recluse will be prone to picking children she does not approve of and dropping them off suddenly on their dads since she didn't even get Oxx's name that's very much out of the question. As such I will not be considering apps of any characters with obvious disabilities, physical or mental as Recluse would not keep them and they'd be left to die. Note: This does not apply to albino traits that give a character disadvantages, such as light blindness or fragile skin, as Recluse herself has those. Currently Recluse also has an older litter so these kids will have older siblings already established. All of Recluse's current children are listed on her profile.

Additionally, as these puppies are the children of Habari's leader they will be in the running for Heir to the pack, though she will consider all of her children and not just her first litter, any particularly ambitious or active children will be considered for this rank and may be forced to fight for it and to keep it. Please keep in mind this includes Recluse's other litter, meaning their older siblings.

Alignments and Personalities: Alignments can range from true neutral to chaotic evil, the Kleins are a darker family generally and will not be taught what might be considered common morals, your character should not be a bleeding heart as Recluse would quickly stifle that in any of her children. Additionally, while she may be callous from time to time Recluse will genuinely care for her children and not be a neglectful mother to any children she keeps so familial hate would not make sense, I understand IC things can change a character but these should not be things planned from the outset.

Names: Creepy-themed names, avoid specifically literature or media names but things like creature names, feeling names or biological names are on the table. Ex. Chupacabra, Bile, Ichor, Fear, Anxiety etc. Additionally Halloweeny names of a creepy nature. This time no god names. Going to be picky a little here as I really do want to give this litter a very thematic naming scheme, I suggest having a few options ready to go. They currently have one sibling named Occult just to give an idea of the vibe I am looking for.

Designs: Please know all provided designs (and corresponding art) will be reclaimed/stay with the character if reclaimed or adopted out. They absolutely are not to be used outside of the site. You are free to provide your own, which will stay with you in the event of re-adoption.  

Designs Please be aware there are absolutely more designs on the way, I will do my best to update as they come in.

Form:
Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b] (Please pick two designs if picking from those provided, site minimum)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Site minimum)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b] (Only if we've never threaded before)

Note: Recluse was granted 3 free pups however I will cover passes for any additional puppies as needed so the only purchases that need to be considered is markings/colors/mutations.

Due Date for Apps is October 26th
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Estella

gems
size
build
player
Tarot OOC
10-04-2021, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 12:05 PM by Estella. Edited 1 time in total.)
OOC Name: Tarot

Character Name: Banshee, Reaper, Specter Klein (More to be added if needed. Using Reaper as placeholder name.)
Alignment: True Neutral, although it's subject to and most likely will change.
Apperance: Kat 1 (preferred) - Resin 2 - 36'' (Appearance written around preferred design.)

The closest thing to a carbon copy of his mother, Reaper shares her colors, down to even the albino-typical pink flesh.

Personality: (Site minimum)
Skills:
Plans:

RP Sample: (Only if we've never threaded before)

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-04-2021, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 04:47 PM by Avantika. Edited 24 times in total.)
OOC Name: Dikui

Character Name: Appall (more names can be picked if necessary, of course)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
bri 3 or purchased 1 (preferred)
Appearance: 31", medium build, medium size (written for purchased 1)

Appall will always be a relatively average-looking sort of wolf--although you shouldn't tell her that, of course. Besides the serrated teeth she inherited from her father, her appearance is entirely expectable. She isn't very small or very large, although she is shorter than both of her parents, and her body is the exemplification of physical balance. There are more agile wolves and there are more powerful wolves, but the Klein girl will consider her body good enough as it is.

Her pelt is similarly plain; from a distance especially, she could easily be perceived as simply a grayish tan wolf. But as one approaches, more detail will make itself known. Spots and dashes of slightly darker color, a blurring underside of white, various shades and tints of different colors—a subtle symphony. It's rather complicated if you pay attention.

They say eyes are the window to the soul, but that is absolutely not true for Appall. Light blue is often associated with peace, like the blue sky on a summer day, and yet this dark-hearted girl has eyes of this color. They are distinctly not comparable to a blue sky, but perhaps they are closer to a bolt of lightning—violence, not peace.

Personality: social, manipulative, nurturing, charming, competitive, ambitious, possessive, insecure

As a child, Appall is a social butterfly, loving to meet new people and talk the ear off anyone who will listen--and many who would rather not. She has an adventurous streak that might get her into trouble sometimes and will always push the limits of what she's allowed to do, as well as those of her own fear. Appall was born to conquer, subconsciously or not. Usually not. She'll always hate being talked over or treated like she's insignificant, especially when she is young; these slights provoke intense anger that she can't contain. She is always focused on winning. From the beginning, she likes to come up with little competitions with her siblings, other wolves, and herself, some to share with her opponents, some simply to compete in her own mind. How much of this is innocent fun and how much is deadly serious varies not just from competition to competition or day to day, but from second to second.

As she grows older, her social skills will develop, becoming very manipulative and charming. Part of this is the strong maternal instinct she'll have all her life. She likes to teach others and feels the most affection towards people she can lead. She'll always make sure to protect her family and pack as much as possible, especially her siblings. Part of this is genuine, but another far more significant reason is the desire to have others in her debt and to show how much stronger and better than them she is. She'll help someone and then scoff at them for needing help while continuing to make sure that she can keep helping so she can keep feeling superior.

Appall will always seek more: more knowledge, more alliances, but mainly more power. She covets the pride of those around her, especially her mother, who she loves and respects dearly. She'll be sure never to forget that as one of Recluse's children, she is in the running to be heir to Habari, and she'll be unlikely to keep this ambition a secret.

As for her relationships with close friends and family, Appall will seem to suddenly become an almost completely different person. A new member of her inner circle will find a very protective, very possessive wolf, bombarding them with secrets and insecurities out of the blue, since she can't let herself open up to anyone else. She'll start asking tons of questions too, looking for advice, and start to shape her life and opinions around those of the people who are important to her. Basically using them for free therapy. To make things worse, Appall will take any seeming rejection from her inner circle very harshly. If she feels like someone doesn't value her as much as she values them, she'll shut down and turn on a dime. These poor wolves will see the worst side of Appall yet. Her conflicted feelings will manifest in the cold-shoulder or even outright rage and hatred, and she'll stop opening up or listening to any advice, but she'll be even more controlling and possessive than ever before. They betrayed her. She will make them pay.

Skills: Fighting + Hunting
Plans: Longterm I would love to make her an alpha someday; short-term will depend on her siblings

RP Sample: I think we have
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Mud

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
10-06-2021, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 02:20 PM by Mud. Edited 9 times in total.)

Out-of-Character Name: bones
Character's Name: Miasma (Eerie, Grave, Viscera, Venom, Wraith)
Adult Height: 42"
Size: Large
Build: Light

Appearance Description:
Just like her name, Miasma's fur is a chaotic mixture of dark blue, black, and her mother's pale ghostly white. Her face is split in two - the right side a powder white with a pale pink eye. The left side of her face is a dark, living blue with a chaotic, twisting branch of white climbing from her snout to her ear. On the left side of her face, her eye is as dark as the night. Against her throat, on the left side, there is a marking that is almost like a strike of lighting across the sky. She likes to think she was struck by lightning once. Her left legs are mostly white, while her right paws are mostly black and blue. Her tail looks like a dark rock of a mountain dusted in snow. Mia walks with a bit of swagger - she has confidence in her looks and because she is very active, she believes she has an excellent figure worth showing off.

Mutations: Serrated teeth

Personality:
charismatic - thrillseeker - disturbed - protective - difficult - musical - fearless - selfish - conceited

From the very beginning, young Miasma will have a troubling relationship with fear. She is addicted to fear. She loves nothing more than the feeling of terror running down her spine, her heart beating so hard against her chest she can barely stand it. White-hot adrenaline rushing through her veins as she stares down from the top of a waterfall. Everything she does will be for that moment just before she takes that leap. The visceral, terrifying, painful feeling of deciding to just jump. Once she's completely and utterly powerless, gliding through the air, she will close her eyes and smile. She's an adrenaline junkie. Bound to work tirelessly to get herself to the bigger, better jump. The biggest yet. She will be injured often - as expected - but her injuries will not deter her. Each scar across her body will remind her of how she got it and she will smile devilishly, wondering how she can do it all over again.

When she's young, her family will notice her inclination to sing. One might say she was gifted with a pleasing singing voice. She makes up songs or will repeat things she's heard before, mixed up with nonsense noises and yips. Her family will also notice some disturbing characteristics. Mia is a natural hunter - the fear in the eyes of her prey is intoxicating - and she will linger with her prey for far, far too long. She'll be caught leaving rabbits on the brink of death and watching the fear in their eyes as they pass, to get a little slice of the adrenaline she so craves.

On the outside, Miasma will be a generally well-adjusted adult. She will laugh and smile, make jokes and participate in family gatherings. Miasma finds conversation natural and easy. Her violent and dangerous side will be something she devotes her free time to, but duties for her family will come first.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skills: Hunting/fighting

RP Sample Not sure if we have or not but here you are!

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-07-2021, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 06:55 AM by Audra. Edited 10 times in total.)

OOC Name: bunni

[Image: nyssa_3_by_lolaf_desux0q-pre.jpg?token=e...fOs4Q4sqDU]
Character Name: ghoul / ichor
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Apperance: nyssa 3 PREFERRED / purchased 5 / bones 2 / purchased 3 / purchased 4
extra large / 40" / heavy build
thickly built and rippling with muscles, he is a sight for sore eyes. with the weight and strength from his father, he will be a powerhouse of intimidation. overall generally handsome, he will gain his composure and sleek movements from his mother. large paws, a wide chest, and a slender face will prove he is more than just brawn. encased in soft pink, his thick fur is covered in different shades ranging from his toes to his face. with dark pink spots over his tail, back, shoulders, and over his face in a mask, two bright eyes peer out in a daunting way. a dark nose to match the pads of his paws, someone might believe him to be a female at first. one might not want to misjudge his appearance for femininity because he is nothing but. his large frame towers over some and it is obvious that he is masculine from the built-up muscle that shows along his sides and legs.
(appearance based on nyssa 3 design, but can change if you guys want to use a diff one that i like c:)

Personality:
- antisocial personality disorder -
as a pup, very introverted and will shy away from crowds. his mind doesn't understand how to calculate others' feelings. very articulate, logical, and straightforward, he comes off as having no emotions at all. for the most part, he will grow extremely attached to his mother and become very protective over her wellbeing. if someone is a threat to her, they're a threat to him. he will find his littermates as competition for his attention toward recluse and probably not grow very close to them. with no want or will to leave the pack, he won't stray very far from pack lands - if at all.

as he grows, he will shape into a fine male with power on the brain. devilish and snide, he will form into a smooth-talking adult that can easily twist the words of others. he will enjoy confusing others and attempting to lure them into falling for his disguise.  while preferring to stick to his home, when he does venture out, he will be on the prowl for victims - whether they are lunch or an afternoon delight, his thirst will be satisfied. lacking the emotional disposition of someone who actually cares, there will be little room for real love.

ultimately, he will be the best sort of guard wolf for recluse. her word will always be his guiding light to any decision he's faced with.

Skills: hunting / fighting (tempted to change hunting to intellect)
Plans: whatever you want, open to ideas. probably stick to the pack and be a nuisance to society.

RP Sample: i believe we have o.o

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
10-07-2021, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 09:01 AM by Grimshaw. Edited 30 times in total.)
done!

Appearance ─ Written around the preferred design. If chosen, an appearance will be written around the secondary design with a modification to eye color (probably). Additionally, I would also be okay with twins if someone is using the same design!

Build ─ She will be born as a pudgy, blue pup with little in the way if distinguishable markings besides some little gold flecks around her eyes and dusty, dark blue Carpathius nose. As a young girl, Widow will rival the height of grown men and many will often mistake her for being much older than she is due to it. She will not understand why she is so large, so different from the rest, and it will weigh on her greatly while she is young, often doing what she can to make herself at least appear smaller. Eating will be of little value to her and will only ingest what is necessary to survive, and only while others are watching.

It won't be until she ages some that she begins to respect herself and enjoy her large size, understanding that she is not alone in the world of massive wolves. Through rigorous training she will develop a fair amount of muscle while retaining a womanly shape. Although her height will work against her, speed will be her greatest asset as due to her younger mindset, her lack of nutrients as a child will make it nearly impossible to grow and gain enough weight to be solid instead of speedy. It won't slow her down, figuratively and literally.

Coat ─ As covered earlier, she is born a dusty denim color with little visible markings except maybe some darker spots and areas and a cheetah like tear marking underneath each eye. What stands out, however, will be gold flecking around her eyes and above her nose. As a pup, there will only be a few flecks that stand separate from the others, but as she ages the specks will grow together and create and egyptian style eyeliner across the tops of her eyes, a bit underneath as well, and some little flecks between her eyes and again, a small triangular shape above her denim nose.

Darker markings will begin to take shape as she matures, beginning with some spots appearing across her torso, shoulders, and nape. Some faint, dark freckles will also be appearing on her face, above the golden markings on her forehead as well as underneath the cheetah tear markings. As she reaches maturity, the darker spots along her sides will turn into spotting similar to that of a snow leopard. Darker blue engulfs each paw, reaching up her legs differently from each other, ending near the wrists of her forepaws and up the thigh of her hind legs.

Eyes ─ Her eyes are a beautiful mercurial silver, standing out brightly from the golden freckles and dark blue fur as if they were a pair of moons themselves, wide with curiosity as a young girl and eerily empty as an adult.

Mutations ─ I am interested in getting her a mutation, probably. I would possibly like the serrated teeth from the Carpathius line, or something new to the family like opposable thumbs, glowing gold markings, etc. If I get her, I will discuss with you about the best possible mutation option and alter the appearance to fit.

Personality ─
Self Conscious → Narcissistic ─ Widow begins her life very aware of her size and quickly becomes embarrassed over it once she's grown enough, either due to teasing from littermates and adults or just because she realizes she is much larger than others her age and more like a grown man. As an impressionable child, she will do whatever she deems necessary to make herself appear smaller, and as she grows, will even resort to drastic measures in the means of not eating what she should be, and only eating when she's being watched. Something will turn her around, though, whether it be getting incredibly sick or finding a supportive friend that can hold her hand through changing her mindset. Unfortunately, it will take a one-eighty turn and she will begin to realize as she ages how beautiful she has become. Training her mind and her body will change Widow completely from a pup to an adult and no longer will she be worried about what others think of her, but instead know that she's hot shit.

Bossy → Arrogant ─ Vocal from the moment she's born, Widow will have a lot to say and it certainly won't be a suggestion. While nursing, she'll use her weight to push herself through to the best nipple (despite her later opinions on her size), and demand the best of everything and to be first at everything. She is defensive over herself, despite the ways she thinks when others tease her and she compares herself to others, and often snaps back at rude retorts. Along with her narcissistic tendencies, she truly believes that she is superior to others and as she ages and grows to love herself, it will only get worse.

Nosy → Sly ─ Anyone else rush to look out their blinds when they hear a strange sound outside? Widow isn't any different. She'll listen in on conversations she doesn't need to be listening to, thought usually for her own benefit. She's a sneaky little thing, hiding wherever she can to listen in on important conversations her mother or other important pack member may be having. Once she's let outside Habari, well, everyone will be fair game at that point. She'll learn to keep quiet despite her size, sneaking up on others conversations to learn vital information for her mother and the pack, doing her best to make her mother proud.

Curious → Intelligent → Experimental* ─ Widow will be an endless question-asking machine. Why is this that way or why is that like that? She will be a studious girl, soaking in every bit of knowledge like a dry sponge and will seek out answers to every question she ask, often marching from wolf to wolf until she is answered. It will be frustrating for her, but she will become quite the intelligent woman from her inquisitive youth. Well rounded in all aspects, she will be a powerful woman with not only strength on her side, but smarts as well.

* Her curiosity will get the best of her at all ages, and through careful studying of plants and nature as a child, she will begin to experiment secretly and develop potions that can not only alter one's appearances by ways of colors and markings, but can also change one's size and even mutate! Widow will dive into the world of potion making at this point, often filling her time between orders of beauty to making medicines, tonics, tinctures, and even drugs and alcohol.

Playful → Competitive ─ Like most pups, Widow will be playful and often seek out her siblings (or older pups, due to her size) to wrestle and practice fighting with. Games like hide and seek, tag, and races will be of great value to her as they, unknowingly of course, build her skills at stealth, speed, and smarts. From an early age she will be very competitive, disappointed in herself whenever she loses and often demanding rematches as her bossy nature would. As she ages and builds her mental and physical strength, there will be nothing stopping her from taking what she wants be it first place, a rank, or a whole damn pack.

Flirty → Carnal ─ Once Widow realizes she's beautiful, there won't be anything stopping her from stealing the glances of others and relishing in the moment of their eyes upon her. She will love the attention and will often seek it out, but teasing and keeping herself just out of reach. Until she's old enough of course**, then things will be very, very different. Although she will only seek the attention of men, it will take effort to tie the woman down to only one man and instead she will often frequent the beds of many, seeking the pleasure and need for approval that it brings her.

Plans ─ *If staff allow, I would love for her to experiment with potions and randomly grow and change mutations or even colors with constant use of redesign passes and mutation passes if allowed (staff are discussing)! Otherwise, she will be the local ic character redesign, post acceptance marking/mutation/height potion maker for those interested in ic plotting those things out!
**I would actually like to use my teenage pregnancy pass on her, if possible, when she is a year old during her birth season! If that wouldn't be okay with you, I'm 100% okay with not doing it, I just have a pass already from the halloween event last year and she would seem to make the most sense at this point, before any ic involvement. I'm also completely okay with plotting this out with whoever, if anyone is interested (I'm not against incest for ic purposes only, it's not something I condone in rl).

Other Names, If You'd Prefer ─ Widow is preferred, but these are others in order of preference: Eerie or Hex, Omen, Tarot, Torment

* I only use the coded table to help with creating the character, it's only for aesthetic purposes and not to try and win extra brownie points, promise!

WIDOW SAVAGE KLEIN
female ─ neutral ─ heterosexual ─ light ─ 45" ─ fighting / healing
I may change her fighting to either navigation or intellect, but for now I'm going to keep her as a tough girl!
by skelle.

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Bog

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
10-07-2021, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2021, 12:53 PM by Bog. Edited 7 times in total.)
OOC Name: Virgil

Character Name: Corva / Ichor / Raven / Necrosis / ?? Klein
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Apperance: Bri 3 OR Bri 2 (27" (small) - light build)
The elegant proportions of a much larger wolf elevate her form to something that borders on divine. Corva stands at 27" tall, though she hardly fits the role of the frail damsel. No, beneath a lush coat she maintains lithe, powerful musculature. With each gliding, ethereal step she carries herself with the grace of a panther in the dark. Far from the most imposing of figures, it is the aura with which she carries herself that lends an unsettling edge of intimidation to her every movement. Corva appears carved from granite, with delicately shaped paws and slender limbs carrying her petite form. A narrow ribcage catches the eye at odd moments, visible beneath her pelt and muscles in certain conditions. Her slender neck curves with the grace and elegance of a swan, supporting a dainty cranium that seems birdlike as she turns her head to look at something.

The delicate fae wears a pelt that could make the devil weep- shrouded in mottled slate and alabaster. Her entire head and neck are painted with solid slate blue, which begins to break up and fade into ivory over her shoulders and back. As the eye travels over her hips, that cool grey hue makes a return, sliding down her right hind leg but not the left, and then swallowing her plush tail. Forelimbs and flanks painted and flecked in white, one might glimpse the pale skin beneath. The most eye catching of her traits are the striking black markings that climb like ivy up her limbs and tangle over her shoulders and hips. With the exception of her slate coloured hind limb, each of the girls slim legs are pale as the driven snow and wrapped in gently curving tendrils of ebony from toe to spine. The lower portions of her tail are dappled in black, until the very tip is completely saturated with onyx. Her features are similarly marked with shades of soot, with the right half of her face being completely enveloped in shadow, while the left is the same slate blue as the rest of her. A single curved stripe of black arches up from her chin, sweeping below her left eye before it moves up her cheek to fill the cavity of her ear with ebony fur. As if to contest the claims of darkness over her magnificent features, a forking tendril of ivory charts the same course over the left half of her face, extending a few short branches around her eye as it travels up to her ear and paints the outer rim with delicate champagne hairs.

All of Corva's skin is completely devoid of pigment, from her toes to the tip of her nose. The pale portions of her skin are prone to burning or blistering in the sun, and so she takes great care to avoid direct sun for extended periods of time, or goes out at night when she has extensive errands. There is one notable exception; the skin surrounding her right eye is as black as the fur around it. The eye within that socket is a dark gunmetal grey, nearly black in low light. Her left eye is predominantly a light blue, though it is notably punctuated with absences of pigment that show the cherry red iris underneath. Her pupil on the left side is an odd shade of red, adding an unsettling edge to her stare.

Personality:
WITTY: Sharp as a whip, this one. Soaking up knowledge from the moment she can escape the whelping den, she's made it her mission to use her intellect as a weapon before she dirties her paws with someone else's blood. Sarcasm and degradation come naturally to her, sometimes too much so. It isn't uncommon for a sibling to be rendered teary eyed after she takes her teasing too far, and it requires far more extensive learning to figure out where she should draw the line between teasing and bullying. There's always a comeback of some kind, or a sassy remark to be made, and she always seems to get the last word in. Strangers are not exempt from her verbal abuse, either. In youth, guests at the border might find themselves falling victim to a small child who won't stop running her mouth, picking apart any flaws or weaknesses she can find with a terrible grin on her face. In adulthood she might find herself more selective of who to cause mental anguish, but she only becomes swifter of wit with time.
CONNIVING: A masterful tactician and strategist as she ages, there will always be a plot afoot when it comes to her. Corva loves to play games and trick others, and to varying degrees of danger. Being such a small and dainty thing, overpowering larger wolves is out of the question, and so she builds traps of all kinds to maintain a healthy degree of respect amongst her peers. Her temper is not something to be incited- she'll hold a grudge until both of you are dead, and will put in a great deal of effort to ensure her enemies' constant misery. One wrong word and in a few days one might find themselves hanging by a foot from a tree, waiting for her temper to peter out so she would let them down. If anyone needs a hand getting revenge, Corva is an excellent source of horrifically inventive ways to ruin someone's life, which she takes as a great source of pride.
SELFISH: Everything boils down to an desire for her own happiness and success. Her primary motivation in all things is her own benefit, and she will gladly step over others to get what she wants out of life. Nothing is sacred, and the suffering of others draws little sympathy from her. Corva wants to have her way, and to have everything she asks for. Killing, maiming, lying, or stealing, they're all simply methods of securing her own entertainment or continued success. Amongst such cutthroat family, being able to set aside morality is key to survival, and tantamount to thriving.
VAIN: Corva is well aware of her own beauty, and does all she can to maintain it. She is hesitant of undertakings that might lead to getting dirty or making a fool of herself, preferring to force someone else to do such tasks instead. On a surface level, her grooming habits and personal adornment could simply be viewed as pride in her appearance. Anyone who dares to insult her looks, however, will find themselves discovering just how deep her self-obsession runs. There is no quicker route to incurring her vile wrath than to insult the shininess of her coat or calling her stinky. All bets are off when it comes to personal insults, she will gladly pluck the eyes from your skull for such a transgression. To a certain extent, this vanity crosses over onto her family, and she will take a great deal of care in how her immediate relatives are perceived. This might manifest in the form of a casual once over of her siblings before a meeting, tucking stray hairs away and knocking away debris from their coat. It may also show itself in the way she presents her family, demonstrating their skills and exploits (potentially in a dramatized fashion) to inflate their worth in the eyes of others.

Skills: Intellect and Fighting
Plans: she won't want the throne, but she'll act like she does just to keep everyone on their toes. Will probably earn her title as some kind of spy or assassin, and get really good at infiltration or intel gathering. Probably gonna follow in her mama's footsteps as a bit of a harlot when she gets older, but will also probably have a bad habit of culling her kids or dumping the ones she doesn't like on the dads lmao

RP Sample: wolf wolf walk walk bark bark bite?

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-08-2021, 09:10 PM
OOC Name: NachoMumma

Character Name: Malice, Rancor, Spite
Apperance: Bones 2, Kat 1

Growing into her paws will be a problem for the greyscale child. Eventually she will stand at 40”, though her youth will be filled with an awkward lack of grace for the heavy built girl until the rest of her body catches up with her feet and her ears. Outwardly, there is not much remarkable about her appearance, white being the predominant feature of her appearance, splashes of grey on the left of her face and on the back end of her body, ink black staining on her paws and the tip of her tail. Her pink nose is prone to sunburn and the brightest parts of the day cause her problems with one pink eye, and one blue. She is bound to be a creature of the night. Her otherwise average appearance conceals sharply serrated teeth (all the better to eat you with my dear).

Personality: Self-Indulgent, Persistent, Melodramatic, Clever, Impulsive, Laid-back

Perhaps in an attempt to make up for her plain looks, the girl brings a sense of drama to the retelling of all interactions she has. Easy going by nature, it would take a great slight to ruffle the girls feathers, though to listen to her talk, you would never think so. That’s not to say she lacks determination or drive, just that she is more likely to take an opportunity that presents itself to her naturally, rather than one that would take a lot of hard work to bring about. A bit of a hedonist at heart, she will pursue what makes her happy, over what others may consider right, her own self-interest always taking the highest priority. She will try to make ‘friends’, though it won’t be uncommon for her to be looking to find a way their presence might further her own goals. She is very good at covering up just how selfish she is, and as a result, may inadvertently hurt feelings and break hearts.
Skills: Fighting & Intel
Plans: See what develops organically. OOC planning kills me.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-15-2021, 06:07 PM
All designs have now been added. Please remember the deadline is the 26th, I will only be considering completed apps.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Laeta

Somnium

Intermediate Navigator (40)

Expert Intellectual (135)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-21-2021, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 11:48 AM by Laeta. Edited 6 times in total.)
OOC Name: Talia

Character Name: Macabre/Sinister/Sepulchre Klein
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Apperance: (Please pick two designs if picking from those provided, site minimum) Purchased 4 (preferred) or Nyssa 1
At a glance, the male’s size isn’t something to gawk at — he stands at a painfully average 29” with an average build. Despite not being neither so small he’d disappear in a crowd, or so tall he’d tower over his family, he is a solidly built young man whose skeleton is wrapped in thickly roped sinew and flesh. His facial structure is a symmetrical, strong appearance, with a square jaw and angular muzzle, which gives away his clearly masculine figure. His teeth are crisp, intimidating, and shiny, and he shows them off whenever he feels he needs to — which is a fair amount, anyways. His limbs are built like pillars, with a strong foundation of muscle wrapping his smoothly sloping shoulders and the equally impressive haunches of his. Each step, though surprisingly light, brims with potential danger. His paws, though not overly large in contrast to his bodily proportions, even as a pup, foreshadow his ability to be both graceful in agility and terrifying in strength. Match that with his mostly oblivion nails that are always a tad long, and he carries himself in a formidable manner. He doesn’t need to be the size of a dire wolf, like his father, to gain an audience, both for his skill and for his appearance.

The boy’s fur color doesn’t allow one to easily recognize him as Recluse’s own child — nor that of the seemingly absent father, but it does make him stick out like a (not so sore) thumb. Something in the genetics roulette went awry, perhaps, or so the rest of the pack might be inclined to believe. His base color is a rich charcoal, rather than a slate grey, which is perhaps one of the only bare resemblances he can offer to his mother. His entire body is marred with splotches of rich alabaster, bright as the summer’s rays and as if someone wring a rag of white paint onto an otherwise murky, smooth base. He essentially appears to be the monochromatic version of light filtering through trees upon a dark forest floor. The pattern is random, and varied, not organized or predictable in the least, much like his personality. This, coupled with rather thick layers of fur concentrating around his scruff, chest, neck, and shoulders, gives him the vague appearance of a smaller spotted bear. His tail is the same as his head and torso in that it’s thick pelted base tapers down to the tip, and despite the layers of fur, it doesn’t tangle nor get dirty that easily. Not that he actively strives to take care of it — he’s just that damn amazing he doesn’t need to bother with something as trivial as picking leaves off his pelt. His nose is an equally unique, speckled palette of blush and soft rose hues, much like his pawpads. He doesn’t tell anyone, but he despises the pink of his flesh, believing it to be too delicate and fragile of a color for his form. Not in a “ew, pink is for girls” kind of way, but in a “it’d be better if they were dark grey and less pretty” kinda way.

The male’s eyes, however, are a sharp, cold grey — exactly like his father. Though, unlike his papa’s lifeless and merciless gaze, his shines with a zest for life and everything in it. Well, on the surface anyways. Still, they have a genuine sparkle to them, like moonlit pools. There’s something to them that detaches his thoughtful gaze from his rather obnoxious fur colors. Although, if you’re expecting to read his emotions via his icy orbs, think again — he considers himself the master of only revealing as much of himself as needed. That includes whatever residual feelings could be read in his gaze.

Personality: True to his Klein heritage, this boy is as intelligent and clever as they come. He’s rage, wrath, chaos, manipulation and instability wrapped up in a not-so-neat, speckled bow. Loyal to his family, he devotes his true self to them only, as he feels they and the pack are the only people worth his time and energy. Outsiders and complete strsngers are met with his condescending, arrogant disdain with only a surface-level, artificial politeness. Not his fault, really — he just perceives anybody outside of his family and pack to be as worthy of his attention as the ants he crushes beneath his paws. He’s not a momma’s boy, but deep inside, he does care for his mom and his siblings. That’s what you have to do right? As a normal Klein wolf? Well, as normal as he could be, anyways..which he is not. Since he could walk and talk, the boy has had an almost genetically ingrained ability to manipulate his emotions for his own favor. He’ll be a pro at putting on any mask, playing the part like the actor of a solo performance. He’ll act happy, kind, gentle, and pleasant in an attempt to gain favors from others, targeting people he perceives to be particularly emotionally or physicslly weak as he sees them as easy prey. Deep inside, though, he feeds lies and words to them like poisoned honey, in the uoltimate goal of infecting them with his fake kindness so that they trust him. Only then can he show his true self; a malevolent, twisted character who will get what he strives for, that is, whatever he decides to put the most energy in (he simply won’t put wffort into something he feels won’t being him any benefit long-term). He’ll do this for the most devious of plans, and partially why he’d make an excellent spy, even with his striking fur color. He can blend into a crowd, if not become the crowd favorite, when all it is is a carefully laid out plan to dominate, destroy, gaslight, or even kill. Thise unfortunate enough to experience his manipulation are, to him, but mere pawns. He cares little for the life of anyone he isn’t directly attached to — basically anyone outside of the pack. Don’t worry, though, he doesn’t mess around like this with his family..too much.

Skills: Fighting and Intellect
Plans: Will likely develop ICly, but he has no interest in becoming a leader; he’s more than happy to sit on the sidelines as his siblings fight for the title. Though confident and brave, he prefers to use his manipulation and desire to control others in less obvious manners, which doesn’t involve being the leader ofma pack, as ironic as that sounds. Nah, he’s fine just doing his thing and his duties, all the while tricking others and twisting his words wothout needing to give a crap about other packs and allegiances..yuck. Whatever.

RP Sample: The boy found himself itching for action. He’d been sitting on his lonesome for several hours now, and as a child, he wasn’t able to fully contribute to pack duties. Though he could be doing anything else in an attempt to be more productive, that sounded pretty damn boring — besides, he could afford to feel like a freeloader every now and then. He was a Klein, for fucks’ sake. Everyone had to respect him, even if they thought he was a piece of shit.

Still, sitting and watching the world go by around him was getting a bit monotonous. Rising to his feet, the splotched male yawned widely, formidable fangs glinting in the sun. Even as a mere pup, his teeth were razor sharp, and he knew it all too well. He smirked as he rolled his shoulders and proceeded to walk aimlessly. He could bug his siblings and mess around with them, but that was a fruitless endeavor. Besides, he thought to himself as he padded across the silent land, they know me too well. They’re not stupid enough to fall for my ploys. Ah well. There was always a victim out there, though. He’d just have to hope some meek little lamb would come across him, and when they’d witness who he truly was, he loved seeing the look of utter betrayal and fear in their eyes. It was just a big game to him, and he felt like the damn ringleader.

Finding some refuge in the shade of a large tree, the boy’s silver eyes caught a glimpse of some moving dots across the ground. Thr base of the large tree had numerous anthills, and he found himself mesmerized in their diligent work. His gaze then flickered mischievously to the little raised bumps that they poured in and out of. Aw, they spent so much time on those things, didn’t they? He merveled, cautiously stepping closer. Ants..they were such fascinating little creatures. Mindless little drones, yet organic in shape and form, and so easily manipulated. He knew they worked under a ‘queen’ ant or whatever, right? Following orders, building tunnels, collecting morsels of food. They were like a pack of their own, providing for each other in a vast community. He smiled softly at the wonder of the hardworking insects. Who couldn’t appreciate such tiny things, working all day without a care in the world?

After a few minutes, the novelty of ant-watching faded. Alright, this is getting fucking boring, He thought with a roll of his eyes. Streetching his powerful forelimbs, he proceeded to stomp the anthills, a toothy cheshire grin spreading across his face as the ants scattered in a panic, ticklijg his toes as he crushed them too, a shrill cackle bubbling from his lips as he did so. "Run, you stupid things, run!" He shouted, swiping the anthills until dust clouded the air. "You guys are such idiots, geez!” He snorted, watching as the little insects fought to regain their senses. With a sigh, he turned around and walked another direction, searching for more fun. It was nice while it lasted; the thrill of destroying something weaker than he, then watching the consequences of his actions unfold. To him, it was the best form of entertainment possible. Still, they were just ants. Even a a newborn pup was stronger than them by a landslide. But he had to be patient. Soon, he could wreak havoc on the lives of others, too, toying with them.

The cheshire grin on his lips split his face again. Ah, how much fun that would be. Just a little longer, then.
comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.

Dragon Mod

Staff

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowPride - DemisexualEaster 2022Toys for Tots
10-24-2021, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 08:19 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 7 times in total.)
OOC Name: Dragon

Character Name: Phantom/Sinister/Rougarou/Maleficent (highly considering Rougarou (aka Rouge or Rue) or Phantom lol)
Apperance: First choice click (preferred), second choice Bri 3, third choice Resin 3
A beauty in the dark, Rouge takes on the colors of the night. Her pelt is a beautiful mixture of night colors, various shades of blues ranging from dark to smoky, and everything in between. Her fur is silky smooth, with large paws to accommodate talon-like claws she wears hidden in their sheaths until ready to use in battle. The markings strewn across her pelt are the darkest points in her fur, starting with her paws, they're raven black and it fades as it climbs up her legs. The babe has mottled, flame-like markings behind all four legs, though the marking is more distinguished on her back legs. Exotic leopard spots mark her body, making her more distinguishable than most others, giving her an even more regal look. These spots frame her face, and she even has streaks of black cheetah-like markings that frame her eyes before streaking down to her lips and outwards to her cheek fur.

Where there is darkness, there is light, however. The babe has lovely golden markings on her face in delicate patterns. A small golden blaze lights its way just above her nose, breaking off into two more delicate points just between her brows. Gold delicately outlines the top and bottom parts of pale, silver eyes. She's a beauty in her own right, and empress made to rule the dark and the light with an iron paw. Her demeanor would show that she's fit for such a role and the way she carries herself even more so. She's a queen in the making, whether it be by inheriting her mother's pack or taking over someone else's, it's all in the way she walks, talks, and presents herself. She's a big girl, standing no taller than 42" at most, but with quite the feminine build. (Considering another mutation or two as well, haven't decided what yet.)
Personality:
Arrogant||Proud||Brash||Ambitious||Hard-working||Competitive||Independent||Loyal||Fiery spirit||Possessive
As a child, she ought to start as most "normal" children do. However, it'd be short-lived as she quickly feels the tug of ambition and wants to prove that she can be as great as the rest of them, if not better. She throws herself into the world with the intent of conquering whatever adventure or challenge it may be, and often times she may even turn whatever she's doing with someone into a competition, even if the other doesn't know it. She's full of determination and doesn't know when to back down or quit, she'll quite literally go until she can no longer stand. It may very well end up being her downfall one day unless she can learn to take it easy once in a while. However, it may be difficult to get her to just enjoy things for what they are considering she sees laziness as weakness. While she is capable of working with others, she often prefers to work alone if she can. That doesn't necessarily mean she's a loner or recluse, or that she doesn't want to be around others, no. But her brash attitude may make it difficult for her to make friends outside of her immediate family.

Arrogance appears to be a core trait in her. Sure, she doesn't know all the answers to everything but she damn will act like she does. Her sense of self-importance seems to carry itself into her blood, potentially passed down as it appears to be a core trait in this side of the Kleins, whether or not they believe themselves humble, she believes otherwise. After all, she grew up hearing about the family's accomplishments. So why wouldn't she believe she's better than those outside of her family? She isn't afraid to throw her weight around nor demand the respect she believes she deserves, but on the other hand, she is also one to work for the respect that she wants. She does work hard day in and day out, honing her skills to perfection as much as she possibly can. Because of her hard work and skill, she is a very proud beast. Everything she does from the way she walks, talks, and to the way she holds herself radiates the pride she has in both herself and her namesake. Not only does she strive to make her mother proud, but she strives to prove that she is worthy.

Loyal to her family, she won't necessarily or purposely put her family in danger. She isn't perfect (though she strongly believes she is), and there's always the possibility she might end up in a situation she didn't mean to get into. Even so, she isn't above trying to talk or fight her way out of a situation if she needs to. The importance of her family name has been stressed and the weight of it lies heavily on her shoulders, so she'd certainly do her best not to sully the Klein name, or at least her mother's image. Not the most level-headed individual out there, she has a fiery spirit. Though others might say she's just too hot-headed for her own good. Let's be honest, she probably would try to deny it. It's definitely all in the way she acts.

Her possessiveness towards others can be easily compared to Edward & Bella status. It borderlines obsession, but not quite. She doesn't go around kissing the ground that others walk on, nor will she go around doing anything and everything for them, it's more about control in a sense. Once she's found someone she really, really likes, be they someone interesting, a friend, lover, slave, whatever...she can't help but want them all to herself. She'd do her best to be persuasive, but where words fail, she isn't above using brawn to get who she wants. And once she has whatever it is she desires, she will fight tooth and nail to keep it.
Skills: Fighting x Intellect
Plans: I dunnoooo I suck at pre-planned stuff, but I'm always up for interesting plots and ideas! She'll probably aim for high ranks and fight her siblings for 'em (as high as she can go in Habari, or eventually taking over another pack if encouraged enough)

RP Sample: (Only if we've never threaded before)

Imperia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Advanced Hunter (75)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
10-24-2021, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 09:15 AM by Imperia. Edited 23 times in total.)

OOC Name: CloudyNight

Character Name: Terror, Phantom, Ouija(Fav name) Klein
Alignment: Lawful evil
Appearance:
Ouija is a wolf of simple yet pretty features. Taking from her father's side, she shows a greyish main coat, with light brindling in some parts of her frame. From her mother, a pink nose and white markings around her tail tip, paws, face and chest. Small in size she will be close to 28inches tall and a light yet athletic structure will allow her to be more of an agile fighter rather than one with raw strength. Eyes are taken from her grandfather's Hannibal. Light blue like his. Her expression is often seen neutral but can be expressive in some rare occasions.

Personality:

Loyal, tactician, mischievous, dark humor, persuasive and attracted to the death.

Loyal to her family's wishes she enjoys to help her siblings and mother in anything they get their minds into, including but not limited to mischief, chaos, power or anything really. And the best part is that she finds no limits to what ways she uses to do it unless she is explicitly told otherwise. She is smart, a tactician who thinks beyond the spectrum, coming with the best and wisest plan possible, planning before acting. Being small, she will learn to use what other's sees as flaws as strenghts,as advantages in a fights or in any other obstacles to surpass. She would also use other's weaknesses against them, whatever she finds that could help her dominate a situation she will use them without hesitation. She does have a sense of humor, but one that lacks good intentions, well good in her own concept of that word. She lacks tact and only someone who knows her good enough can tell if her jokes are serious or just jokes. She will grow to learn to use her tongue as weapon, as a way to get benefit. She will learn from her mother the art of manipulation, the art of making others do something for you without using her fangs for that. Last but not less important, she feels attracted to things related to death or the afterlife, finding it fascinating to learn more about death and its important role in life.

Fighting and Intellect

Plans- Mischief!

Icon by  
Rilvin

Code by Admin
Imperia is to be leveled as a M character due to the gore and potential sexual themes that could come on her posts.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
10-26-2021, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2021, 09:27 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)
First of all: I hate all of you. This was really hard, I'm going to say now all of these kids would have fit into the family well and added their own flavor and dynamic but alas I had to narrow it down to 3. (I dream of one day having an extended litter pass for Recluse.) Please please please keep in mind that if you did not get a kid this time that Recluse absolutely has more planned litters in the future and I will still prioritize members who are not currently playing one of her kids for those litters.

Okay enough stalling!

I'm very pleased to announce that the kiddos who will be joining our lovely twin boys Ichor and Viscera are...

Bunni with Ghoul (I stole your other name I'm sorry), Talia with Macabre aaand (the sole girl of the group) Skelle with Widow! (All with your prefered designs)

Now since I'm pretty sure this is the first pup adopt for a few of you guys I'm gonna give a walkthrough and some rules for getting these guys up and running. If you've been through this song and dance before just look for the bolded stuff for things you need to know specifically for this litter. Otherwise please read this carefully as litters can be a bit finicky and things can go wrong. Just ask me, Nyssa and Nyx.
  • Litters are given a random number of "free" pups when they are initially accepted. Recluse rolled 3 free pups, as such two of her kids will need passes. I randomly selected which pups need their passes paid for. Virgil, Talia and Skelle will be using the free pup passes. Bunni and I will be using paid ones. I will handle the pup passes so please do not buy any for your pup. When putting your pup in acceptance you must include if you're using a free pass or link to the purchase for your paid one. Bunni your purchase is here. (Will edit with link once purchase is processed.)
  • The pups will be playable on the 14th, which means they may not be posted ICly before then. When they are playable I will toss up a thread for them to leave the den for the first time.
  • Pups must be in acceptance by their playable date or they will be considered dead. This is a site rule. As such I will be enforcing a strict deadline for pups to be in acceptance. If they are not up in acceptance by the 9th of November I will be picking a previous applicant to take your pups spot instead. Note: They only need to be posted in acceptance by then, if they have not yet been accepted that is fine.
Otherwise, it's character creation as per usual! I'll make sure any other information that's needed is passed along as needed and otherwise!

Welcome to the family all!