An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
11-28-2021, 05:24 PM
Ashmedai was sick and he wasn't sure if he was going to make it out of this one. The crystals weighed him down, scratched at his eyes. His back was laced with the things. He pushed himself up further, but every few steps, he had to lay and rest. He was out of alcohol and anything else that might soothe him. He had half a mind to die right then and there, just to prove some point, but then he thought it would be lame to die to a bunch of rocks, so he lifted himself back up and kept going... Somehwere.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
11-28-2021, 05:37 PM
She had followed the sweet scent of fruit, her nose raised up into the air as she walked at a brisk pace. Hunger rumbled in her stomach, and while fruit was no delicious piece of deer, it would do in a pinch. And variety in food was never a bad thing anyways, even if her tastes lay more in devouring a once living and breathing creature. It was there, in the orchard, that she came across a wolf near twice her size stumbling his way through the trees. She stopped, a concerned gaze running over the myriad of crystalline formations sprouting out from his back. It looked painful.
"You look like you could use some assistance," she stated matter of factly, a little hesitant to get too close, but still willing to help him out if that was what he so desired.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
11-28-2021, 05:44 PM
A wolf came and stood before him. It was a herculean effort to even look up at the smaller wolf with the way his neck was weighed down. His breaths canes in heavy, panting gasps. She said he looked like he could use some help and his brow furrowed, his pain feeding into a snappy annoyance. "No shit. And are you the giver of all things help and healing?"

Ashmedai didn't believe much in random acts of kindness and he wasn't about to start hoping for a miracle now. He coughed, spattering glowing ooze across the ground and tossing the woman another look, "What're you gonna do about that?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

11-28-2021, 05:53 PM
She wrinkled her nose at his tone and words, disliking the man immediately, but also understanding that the sickness was one hell of an experience to go through. She'd give him a pass this time for his awful manners, but the next time she would not be so forgiving. "I know some amount of healing and sickness, but 'giver' implies I just give away all my knowledge for free."
She stepped back quickly as he coughed out a gunk of ooze, not wanting to get it on her paws if she could help it, still unsure of all the ways the sickness could be contracted. Her gaze focused on the ooze, eyes squinting as she thought hard. "Gonna be honest here, I don't know much about all this stuff. Not even sure if there is anything I can give you to make it go away." Her lips pursed into a thin line, eyes moving to look once more at the large wolf. "Do you have a home nearby, someone you know who can look after you? Perhaps I could take you there while I try and see what I can do to help." If he refused her offer then she would simply move on with her travels without a second thought for him.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
11-28-2021, 06:00 PM
The woman snarled at him and Ashmedai could already feel himself liking her a little better. When he coughed, and she admitted she wasn't entirely sure how to deal with that, she earned a hearty laugh that turned into another fig of painful, wet coughs. "Well, at least you're honest, I'll give you that."

She asked of he had a home, someone to look after him and he cracked a half-laugh turned cough. "This is my home, more or less, and everyone I knows gotten the Ooze too so," he shrugged. "Not that I know many healers anyhow." He looked at her for a moment, oozy smile tossed in her direction, "So what now? You put me out of my misery?"

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

11-28-2021, 06:13 PM
Well at least the large wolf wasn't being a complete asshole about it, she could give him that. In her position she would likely be just as snappish and short-fused, as even though she was a bit of a healer, she made a horrible patient. "Honesty's just about the most important thing. I can't stand liars," she said with a shrug. Honesty was a critical component of making deals and trades, and she wouldn't be very good at that, or even reputable in the slightest, if she lied and went back on what was agreed.
Her head cocked to the side, mouth open in the hint of a wry smile. There went that plan of taking him to someone to look after him, it seems she would be stuck with him if she decided to help him out. Unfortunate. "That's an option I'm not opposed to. You'd make great fertiliser for the trees," she said, only half joking. Although, thinking on it a little more, perhaps it would be best to kill him away from the orchard. Who knows what his oozy body would do to the trees.
"There's no quick fix for this I'm afraid, I can maybe give you something to help with the symptoms, but I got no ideas for a cure." Her teal blue gaze briefly flitted over the crystals on his back, and an idea crossed her mind. "Have you tried breaking the crystals off? It might make it easier to move around."

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-29-2021, 03:20 PM
Ashmedai

You hear growling and it takes you a few minutes to realize it's you.

You gain:
  • Glowing Blood- Your blood now permanently glows.
  • Mushrooms (10x)- Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...