size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-16-2021, 08:50 PM
He rebound quickly from his illness, one day he was nearing death and the next he was standing on his own feet and regaining strength. Once he was up Albion had been struck by a deep sense of hunger, like he’d never been so hungry in his life. Immediately after he’d gotten a couple good meals he hit another growth spurt and his eventual height was becoming easier to guess. The boy was growing like a weed.

Living most of his life in the long dark Albion found he kept his preference for the night time. Without the illness he preferred to be in darkness, and caressed by the moon. His pale coat nearly glowed in its light. The prince was slowly coming into his own, discovering what the real world was supposed to be like, and regaining his strength. But like his stomach craved food his mind craved knowledge so the boy sought out his father.

"Albion Klein"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-16-2021, 09:59 PM

Though the sun had come back to the world, Chimera would always be a nocturnal creature. His poor vision wasn't suited for the bright vibrancy of day just like the vision of his sister and his children. At least Scylla had been blessed with one dark eye somehow and could travel between light realms. Albion though was a prince of the moon and the Fenmyre king often found the boy wandering the moonlit beaches. Tonight, the boy seemed to seek him out.

"Albion," the two-toned giant rumbled in greeting, holding out a paw to offer up a place on the sand beside him. The man had been laying on the beach, staring out to sea. Thinking about the future, the past, the present. Thinking about his family and what needed to be done to keep them safe and make them thrive. "What's on your mind, boy?" He could tell that the alabaster child was pensive and wondered just what he was thinking about in that quiet mind of his.

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

12-17-2021, 06:05 AM
The pale prince didn’t have to search for very long before his father’s massive form was in his sights. Ghostly eyes settled on Chimera’s two toned form as his huge puppy paws carried him towards the King. Like him, Chimera preferred the darkness of night. Albion had a deep seated desire to make his father proud, to be just like him as he grew. He had a lot of catching up to do after his own cursed illness and that of his father.

His father’s one good eye fell on him as he approached, and the king greeted him by name. Albion was a quiet soul, only really speaking when spoken to. The boy moved to accept his father’s invitation to sit close beside him. He’d lower himself to his haunches as Chimera aimed to draw out his desires.

"I want to catch up.” The pup offered simply. "I was sick…” He tried to explain himself but not very well. How hard was it to ask for lessons. "I want to learn.” He finally ended with as his diamond eyes started out over the starry ocean.

"Albion Klein"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

12-17-2021, 07:32 AM

Albion was industrious. Chimera could always see the gears working in the boys head and he knew that his pale son would be vastly intelligent as he grew and learned. It was good to have a mind like a sponge. In the end, it would benefit the entire pack. Whatever knowledge Albion wanted, Chimera would secure for him.

After being asked for knowledge and explaining that he was feeling left behind due to the illness, Chimera nodded and reached out one big paw to scoop the boy into the hollow between mismatched forelegs. Together, father and son looked out over the undulating moonlight as it danced over the ocean waves. "What areas of knowledge interest you? Would you be a fighter? A hunter? A diplomat? A businessman?" It would serve Chimera well to start teaching the boy bookkeeping if he was so inclined to lean that way. He was too young for the seedier parts of the business, but he could begin to learn tomes and scrolls and markings.

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

12-18-2021, 06:14 PM
His father accepted his answer easily, an understanding nod was all he was given before the King shifted himself. Albion was suddenly wrapped in his father’s arms as he pulled the boy in closer. The boy went willingly, allowing his father to hold him as the two of them watched out over the horizon. Chimera didn’t ignore his question, there was an answer to come. Or rather a question in answer.

Albion went to answer but he stopped himself, what interested him? There were many options Chimera laid out before him the options. Some he had never even been considered before. "I want… I want to be like you.” He decided on hesitantly, looking up towards his father’s features from his chest. "And I want to fight, I’m already getting pretty good.” He explained softly, so much more quiet than his siblings despite his size. "I don’t think I like hunting.” He added hesitantly.

"Albion Klein"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

01-04-2022, 11:35 PM

Albion was a thoughtful child. He was pensive and his expressions clearly showed when he was deep in thought. He took on one of those expressions as Chimera asked him what he wanted to do. In the end, the boy expressed interest in wanting to be like Chimera himself. The big man's ears swiveled forward as he looked down at the fawn and alabaster child. "I want you to be like you, Albion." Chimera wanted each child to blossom into themselves. It was flattering that the boy wanted to be like him, but Chimera wanted him to stay true to himself.

"You'll learn to fight and to protect your home. I can teach you how to read and keep tallies if that interests you." Lowering his head, he placed a lick atop Albion's head. "Who knows? This could all be yours some day. You should know how to run it." Chimera had no plans for succession. Age didn't matter to him. Whichever of his children seemed the best fit would be the one to rule this place when he decided that he'd had enough.

"Speech"