size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Mac had been itching to play around with his siblings. They were all unique in their own way, personality wise - if he had to guess, the only one most similar to his character was Ichor, his tiniest brother. Well, the speckled boy wasn’t all that tall himself, compared to his littermates, but he could hold his own. Besides, he had yet to actually do much with them, being so busy learning about the new worls now.

The sun shone brightly over an abnormally blue sky, and Mac had to squint his glowing silver eyes as he tried not to stare directly at it. It was so weird to begin with. Mac always believed the world was a dark landscape with bioluminescent fungi and crystals and oozy wolves. Wasn’t that the real world? Apparently not. You couldn’t really blame the guy for being unsure about the sun and the clear sky the older pack members were used to. In fact, they seemed healthier, and mom’s crystal superpowers had sloughed off little by little.

The child shrugged off his train of thought, putting it on hold as he looked around for his sister. "Widow! C’mon, let’s fight!" He called out, clearly in a cheery, playful mood. Though the sunlight hurt his eyes, he was determined to practice some cool moves for his sister. She was taller, if not the tallest of the litter, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-18-2021, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 10:15 PM by Widow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Widow wasn't too keen on playing around and wrestling with her brothers, but she was starting to come around to the idea of using her weight to push them around if needed. One of her brothers in particular beckoned her to fight, so Widow rolled her eyes and trotted over to join Macabre with a huff and a scowl. "Fine." With her brows furrowed, Widow balanced her weight between spread paws as she lowered her massive head to be level with her shoulders.

She flexed her paws to expose her cat claws a second before she launched, aiming to close the distance between them with her long legs quickly as she reached out to swipe at the front left foreleg with her left forepaw, dexterous toes flexed to add power to her claws should they make contact.

"Speech!"

Widow vs Macabre for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Cat claws - offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Healer

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-18-2021, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 10:11 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
Macabre grinned his silly cheshire grin as his sister, reluctantly agreed. Perhals she was right to be annoyed about her brothers, and rightfully so - the cow-spotted child was no different from the bunch in that he lived to be annoying. Except maybe Vis and Ghoul, they were a bit more sensible. He and Ichor, on the other hand, played hand in hand with pure chaos unleashed. The boy wagged his tail as Widow rolled her eyes, clearly unfazed by her irritation. Sure, he knew he was a pain to her, and he’d only aggravate her. That was a younger brother’s job, right?

As his much larger sister - geez, he only really dwarfed Ichor, but then again, everyone did - bounded over, he made his move just in the nick of time. He just barely missed her outstretched clawed paw, almost half the size of his own head, woosh by him with lightening speed. Oh his sister was strong..but not quite as fast as he was, wasn’t he? He’d make good use of his size. Now that his larger sibling was almost on top of him, Mac smirked and aimed to roll, in almost a somersault, to be just beneath her chest, thrusting his hind legs up to give her a playful but well-placed kick to the neck. It likely wouldn’t even hurt, seeing as her neck fur was loose like his, but perhaps it’d throw her off a bit. He wasn’t much to look at, but his limbs were fairly powerful for their size.

Macabre vs Widow for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-18-2021, 10:22 PM
He was quick to dodge her swipe and she wasn't surprised. She didn't expect her brother to be slower than her and he proved that he was in fact much faster as he quickly flipped beneath her and between her forelimbs, kicking upward with his rear limbs to aim for her check and neck. Her tail flipped underneath to protect her belly as he did, her left rear leg rising to pivot on her rear right so that she would no longer be over him and in a compromising position while he shifted beneath her. At this new angle, his paws barely made contact with her however managed to scrape up towards her cheek with the new positioning. Her mouth opened, veering towards her left as she reached to try and bite the paw.

"Speech!"

Widow vs Macabre for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Cat claws - offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Healer

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-18-2021, 11:18 PM
Mac wasn’t surprised that his sister would pull back in response to his kick. She certainly wasn’t clumsy, at least, not in this spar. Well-balanced was more like it. He felt a grin of satisfaction curl his lips yet agsin thst his nail has grazed her cheek, not realizing he’d actually make it that high in his own offensive move. However, that now left him at a vulnerable stance on the ground, something he anticipated but would now have to face the reality of. Widow’s jaws wrapped around one paw as her positioning allowed her to veer her head around towards it, and with a yelp, he aimed to quickly tear out his leg from her maw, and instead use his upper body strength to swing upwards, using his forepaws to try and push her face away and wrap his own jaw around her right foreleg, as if she veered towards the left direction, he’d hope he was right in that she’d shift her weight in that direction as well, and thus leave her right side not quite as steady. Still, she had the advantage in terms of bulk.

Macabre vs Widow for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-20-2021, 02:20 PM

And the winner is...

Widow

Macabre must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Widow:
Attack Roll: 56
Defense Roll: 80
Agility Roll: 27
Perception Roll: 91
Total: 254
Attack[56] + 20% Bonus[11.20]: 67.20
Defense[80] + 10% Bonus[8.00]: 88.00
Agility[27] + 5% Bonus[1.35]: 28.35
Perception[91] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 91.00
Total[274.55] + -20% Bonus[-54.91]: 219.64