size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
12-15-2021, 09:34 PM

Cináed rolled his shoulders while he was sitting in one of the lounge areas near the central resort of the island where Chimera and his family of ladies lived, flexing his legs and stretching his muscles. He had hit the ground running as soon as they were allowed off the island again, exploring all over Auster as much as possible, which had led to some very sore and strained muscles. He certainly hadn't been new to exploration and traveling long distances, but after the forever night and not going anywhere for an extended period of time his body was not too keen on the idea of him being so active all of the sudden. He had come here looking for Chimera, but it seemed like the King wasn't in the best shape for visitors at the moment so he found a spot to rest for a while instead, looking out toward the nearby beach and watching the waves. He supposed maybe he should go see one of the healers and see about getting something to help with his muscles to help minimize his down time, but his wanderlust had been satiated for the time being at least.

Cináed Praetor

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
12-15-2021, 10:03 PM
Though movement was getting progressively more and more difficult due to her increasing size, Aliana refused to be restricted to staying in bed all day. She wanted to take walks, to enjoy fresh air in the gardens and sunlight on her fur after the eternal night. Today, the clouded fae had made her way slowly but surely down to the beach, eager for some of that salty sea breeze and the sound of the ocean. She wondered if the little ones in her belly would be able to hear the waves too. They always seemed to calm their movements when she was by the sea, so perhaps the rhythmic rolling of the waves was soothing to them.

Stepping across the soft sands, Aliana gazed around the shore and spotted a cluster of chaise loungers in the sand. Ah, perfect...! Smiling to herself at her own good fortune, Ali waddled carefully over to them—only to find one occupied by a large red wolf. She'd seen him around before, but had never officially met him. All she knew was he was one of Chimera's recent additions to his roster. "Good afternoon," she greeted the massive wolf in her sweet lyrics. "Mind if I join you?" The question was rhetorical, of course, as the ash and snow fae was already doing her best to hoist her rotund form onto one of the loungers, though it took a great deal of effort. She settled onto the old plush padding with a content sigh, basking in the warm sunlight and cool air.

"I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Aliana Klein." Ali had almost introduced herself by her previous name, her slave name, but caught herself before she slipped. She glanced over to the young brute with an innocuous smile. "Enjoying the beach? It is quite relaxing."

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Intellectual (191)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

12-15-2021, 10:40 PM

Cináed didn't notice the other wolf walking over to where he was resting until she was practically beside him, his ears perking at the sound of her voice before his head turned so that his golden gaze could land on the very round, very pregnant woman. He had seen her around several times and most certainly knew that she was one of Chimera's Queens, but didn't know much else about her. "Yes, of course," he replied to her question with a motion of his dark paw to the lounge chair beside him, though she was already beginning to work her way onto the chaise by the time he answered. She seemed to be having some trouble with it and he almost hopped up to help her, but he didn't really know Chimera all that well and what if the King came out and saw him with his paws on one of his Queens? Even if it was purely innocent? He really didn't want to take a chance crossing onto the King's bad side.

She made it on her own anyway and settled in to enjoy the ocean as well. Luckily she introduced herself, giving him a name to put with a face, and he gave her a grin in return. "I'm Cináed. Nice to meet you," he replied, giving a little dip of his head. He had stopped using his family name sometime during the endless night, but he still had to fight the urge to say it when he introduced himself. It felt weird to only use a first name, but he hadn't come up with any other solutions as of yet. He gave a glance toward the beach and ocean in front of them when she mentioned how relaxing it was, giving a nod in response. It certainly was that, though he had certainly had his fill of staring at the ocean and listening to the waves for the duration of the time they were locked down on the island.

He laid there for a little bit when he remembered hearing that all of Chimera's women were healers and he glanced over to Aliana again curiously. "Hey... You're a healer, right?" he asked, letting her confirm before he continued, "Is there something that's good for sore muscles? I've been exploring and traveling around a lot the last week. My legs and paws are killing me." There was probably also something to be said about growing into the last of his towering height and growing pains and all that, but the miles he had put under his feet recently was much easier to pinpoint as a cause.

Cináed

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

12-17-2021, 01:18 AM
The young but massive brute welcomed her to join him, then introduced himself as Cináed. Quite an unusual name, but she had to admit, it had a lovely lilt to it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Cináed." As queen, Aliana felt it was her duty to get to know the members of the pack better. She was no longer a slave, but a figure of authority. She cared for the wolves of Fenmyre and would do all she could to keep them happy and healthy. They were quiet for a while, both wolves basking in the warm sun and soothing white noise of the ocean waves. When the peace was disturbed, it was by Cina, who asked if she was a healer. That got Ali's attention very quickly. "I am," she confirmed, then listened while the yearling asked after something for sore muscles. Ali almost giggled; sore muscles were something of her specialty, given how often she tended to Chimera's. It was quite humorous to the queen; all the hard working men needing the dainty women to tend to their aching bodies.

"Well, for muscle fatigue, the best tried and true medicine is usually some rest and relaxation," she explained with a wry smirk. "But if you're anything like Chimera, you'll just laugh if I suggest you take it easy and rest for a few days. For a quicker remedy, boneset is a good way to soothe muscle aches, as well as massaging lavender oil into the body." Aliana motioned back inland towards where the Klein estate sat. "I have both medicines in my study. If you want to come by, I'll be happy to give you some." It was the least Ali could do. In her state, she wasn't very useful around the pack, but damn it all, she could still be helpful where she could! "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your muscle aches?" she asked, trying to gauge just how much medicine a large vigorous wolf like Cina would need.

"Aliana"

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Intellectual (191)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

12-19-2021, 11:57 PM

Ciná listened intently as Aliana explained some things about how rest and relaxation was really the best cure, but other than that he should have some boneset and lavender oil massages to ease the muscle ache he was experiencing. He had to stop himself from making some kind of comment about getting a pretty lady like her to massage the oil in for him, stopping himself before he said something he'd ultimately regret—especially if it ended up getting back to Chimera somehow. The last thing he wanted to do was become an enemy of the King and get himself kicked out because of a quip like that. He knew there was really no reason for him not to just take it easy for a few days and let his muscles recover, but he just didn't want to so it sounded like he'd be paying her a visit pretty soon to get some of the herbs she prescribed. "Thanks, I'll do that," he said with a little nod and a while when she invited him to come by her study.

When she asked how his soreness was on a scale of one to ten and he rolled his shoulders again with a hum. "I guess about a four or so, maybe five when I'm up walking around. Just enough to be annoying really," he replied, flexing his toes a couple times. He was probably downplaying his aches a little bit, but he knew they weren't anything serious. If he wasn't so stubborn and so eager to be out and about again now that he had the freedom to do so then he'd probably just lounge around for a couple of days and be fine. "Nothing compared to what you're probably feeling," he mentioned with a chuckle. "I imagine carrying those pups around would probably make your legs really sore."

Cináed Praetor

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

12-20-2021, 12:47 AM
Cináed rated his soreness as a 4 or 5 on the pain scale and Aliana hummed thoughtfully, glancing over his large, toned body, studying his musculature through a medical lens to try and ascertain just how much discomfort that would put him it. Annoying, but not bothersome, as he described it. Still, she would be remiss as a healer if she didn't make sure he didn't require any immediate attention or tending to. Shifting to scoot closer to him across their loungers, Ali carefully leaned closer until she could press her petite paws into his shoulder closest to her, gently kneading the muscles and feeling for tension or stiffness. She didn't find any immediately, which was a very good sign. "Does it hurt at all when I do this?" she asked. It seemed like simple muscle fatigue and maybe some mild inflammation, but she had to be certain. She had a duty to ensure the health and wellbeing of all Fenmyre wolves.

While she checked him over, Ciná gave a chuckle and made a comment about her situation being much more difficult than his own. The clouded ash and snow fae gave an airy laugh of her own and glanced down at her bloated belly with a beaming smile of pride. "They certainly aren't making it easy for me," she agreed with a giggle. "I can't walk very far on my own, and my legs usually feel like seaweed by the end of the day, but it's all worth it. Plus my thighs and glutes are going to be so strong from all the workout they're getting by the end of this!" Amused by her own thoughts, Ali glanced back up until aquamarine eyes found golden sulfur, watching his reactions for any subtle subconscious shows of pain or discomfort while she checked him, waiting for him to let her know if she found anything or if he was okay.

"Aliana"