gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-18-2021, 08:09 PM
Bellamy felt restless as she made her way towards the battleground. On either side of her was a companion. Whiskers, the badger, was on her right, and Ears, the Tasmanian devil, was on her left. The trio was used to traveling together, their own little family, and they moved with purpose towards the area known as the battlefield of Boreas. For now, Bells had decided, she would travel back and forth between the North and the Battlefield… at least until she decided what she was going to do with herself.

Ears were perked forward as Bells scanned the terra before her. The woman was thoughtful, her green gaze shining with the life she felt. Today, she had decided, she would spill blood. But not for malicious intent, no, but rather to keep her skills sharp. The woman wasn’t sure whom she might run into today but… she would willingly face them in a friendly battle. She knew her companions could be a bit of an advantage but, hey, who didn’t like a challenge?

Her paws came to a stop near a bloodstained patch of dirt and Bellamy lifted her muzzle to the sky. She howled to the heavens and called to whoever might answer. Come, she thought, come and face me.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-18-2021, 10:13 PM
She had stuck around after the last spar, feeling invigorated and wanting to push her skills further while she was here. This place seemed to be the go-to area for wolves to test their skills against others also looking for some practice, and she could then understand why it was covered in so much blood stains. It made her wonder just how many wolves had died in this place, whether on accident or intentionally.
It had not been long after she settled down for a quick rest to regain her energy that she heard the call of another, summoning anyone for a fight. Inoki took all but a moment to clamber to her paws and set off at a brisk pace, eager for another match up. What she saw was not only a much larger wolf than her previous sparring partner, but this wolf had two companions alongside them. She had come across quite a few wolves with companions comprised of many different species, and wondered if perhaps she might find one of her own. It would be nice to have someone to travel with.
Inoki stopped a short distance away, already squaring her stance in preparation for the spar, but she made no move yet. She figured it was good manners to let the other wolf go first, seeing as they had been the one to request the fight. "I don't intend to go easy on you, so don't hold back!" She said with a grin, already feeling the spike of energy surging through her in anticipation.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-20-2021, 07:25 PM
Bellamy was not kept waiting long as a smaller woman, inky black with shades of gray, came along. The woman’s green gaze watched the woman come closer, seizing her opponent up. Just because a creature was smaller didn’t mean that they were a weakling… they could be just as capable as a creature her size, and Bells didn’t mind that. She smiled, waiting for the woman to come to a stop. She was curious to see what the woman would do, if she would take the first move, and was pleasantly surprised to see that whomever the stranger was they gave her the first move instead.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Bells rumbled. “Though, before we begin, I feel it only fair to ask… this is a mere spar. Do you wish for my companions to aide me, or shall we have a more fair fight and have just the two of us spar?” The larger woman tilted her head to the side as she posed the question, a curious light shining in her eyes. “...and, furthermore, if I may be so bold as to inquire your name? I am Bellamy, Bellamy of Foi.”

At her side Whiskers dipped her head towards the she-wolf. “...and I’m Whiskers, one of Bellamy’s companions. The devil over there is Ears.”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

12-21-2021, 08:14 AM
Inoki glanced at each of the companions the other woman spoke of, looking them over with a keen gaze. They were both nearly larger than her, and had the claws and teeth to prove it, but she was always up to a bit of a challenge. "It'll give me more practice against multiple opponents, so I'd be okay if they joined in," she said with a small grin. It would definitely make the experience more interesting than a simple one versus one fight.
"Nice to meet you Bellamy, I'm Inoki Piere." The honourific intrigued her, and she wondered if that was just how names worked where Bellamy was from, or if it was a special title given to her. As the badger spoke her eyes widened in surprise, having not expected it to be able to speak in full sentences.  A soft laugh of delight left her maw. "It's also nice to meet the two of you!" She glanced over at the devil, wondering if it chose not to speak, or if it couldn't speak.
Either way, that was not the main reason for her being here, and she took a few steps back before planting her front feet on the ground, lower her front end in a partial bow, tail waving excitedly behind her. "I'm ready whenever you are!" Inoki said with a fire now in her eyes, coiling her muscles in preparation for Bellamy to strike first.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-23-2021, 09:12 AM
Bellamy gave a firm nod as the woman, Inoki, didn’t back down from the challenge of having multiple opponents take her on. Already Bells had decided that she liked her - it wasn’t every day she saw someone who stepped up to the challenge. The woman could feel excitement running through her body and her tail was starting to wag slowly back and forth. She could feel Ears ready beside her, the devil focused on the woman with a fire shining in his eyes as well. “Very well then! Let us begin.”

Ears chuckled, keeping to the left of the woman. “Good luck.” The devil grunted. He found himself impressed as well at Inoki’s courage to stand against all of them. Sure it was a spar but… there were three of them after all.

Whiskers began to prepare herself as well, her rump wiggling a little bit in the air as she dug her claws into the earth. She was ready, and she looked forward to seeing what Inoki could do.

Bellamy widened her stance, digging her own claws into the earth after splaying her digits. Her ears flicked back against her skull, her eyes narrowed, and she rolled her shoulders forward. Her hackles rose along her body and her tail raised enough to align with her spine, ready to act as a rudder to aid with her balance.

Then Bellamy, Whiskers, and Ears sprung forward with the practiced synchronicity of a long-standing team. Bellamy and Ears veered off to the right, Inoki’s left, and the larger woman parted her jaws. Once she had closed just a bit of the distance she kicked against the ground, attempting to fling herself at Inoki’s left foreleg and clamp her jaws around the tender flesh just below the woman’s shoulder. Ears, however, danced a bit further to the right, not seeking to attack just yet, but the badger was there, ready to give aid to the dark-furred woman soon enough.

Ears on the other paw sought to dive towards Inoki’s back left leg, shooting at it like a rocket with perhaps a bit too much momentum. He was focused on the singular target, almost blinded to the idea of anything else.

Bellamy vs Inoki for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bone dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Snow leopard cape
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: American Badger, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Novice Intellectual

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

12-27-2021, 02:00 AM

Her ears pricked forward as the devil spoke up, and she gave a nod in response, silently echoing the same sentiment. It would definitely be quite a challenge, but she didn't mind losing, as it would be good to get in practice with multiple opponents, as often a real fight didn't give a choice on whether it was a one versus one or not. She then stood up to full height, flattening her ears against her skull as she widened her stance. Standing on her tiptoes, she kept her body light, ready to dodge to either side and out the way of any teeth or claws that came her way.

With seemingly practiced ease, her three opponents took off at a run towards her, and she felt her breath hitch in her throat as she tried to keep an eye on all three at the same time, now starting to feel just a little nervous. Bellamy and the devil were going straight for her left side, and she would have darted to the side had the badger not swerved to her right, cutting off an easy escape plan. Inoki felt the larger wolf grab onto the flesh under her left shoulder, and not a moment later felt a slight sting on her back leg.

With a rough shake of her hind leg, she sought to shake free from the devil that had grabbed her, and tried to lightly spring around to snap her jaws up around Bellamy's neck, right behind and below where her right ear was. Inoki wanted to go in for a quick soft bite, not hard enough to cause any tearing, but enough to maybe produce a drop of blood. As she leaped up her right front leg went to curl over the other wolf's back to stabilise her movement, not wanting to become off-balance and topple over onto the ground.

Inoki vs Bellamy for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Healer & Beginner Fighter