An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-22-2021, 12:37 PM

From his hunting lesson with Basilisk, Azure had been told of Levi's loss in combat. While it did not surprise the dire Champion that the smallest of his sons had crumbled beneath the largest, Azure knew that should any of his children be fit to carry his name that they'd need to be adequate in defending themselves. He tried to reserve judgement until he heard the explanation from his son's small mouth, but regardless of his attempts to be neutral his summons had a sharpness that did not speak to the matter as a casual one. Azure stood unmoving beside the training dummy, staring off across the plains and watching for the telltale flash of black and gold that forewarned him of Levi's arrival.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-22-2021, 01:17 PM
The Fatalis runt didn't spend much time with his sire and nor did he mourn the lack of attention. If anything, Levi embraced the solitude, thrived on it and spent much of his time doing things he knew adults wouldn't approve of. Taking risks, fighting to hurt and not just win. Raising his head, blood dripped from the length of his growing sabres as his Sire's call  met the golden tips of his ears. What did he want? Adults often called for Levi to train and just see what he was up to, but they rarely sounded like this, all bossy and aloof. Mum would not be happy.

Casting one last side glance at the lone coyote who'd wandered too close to the Armada's borders, Levi turned and left the shredded remains where they were. Eyes gouged and lacerations aplenty. Instead he made quick work of carving through the Plains, feather light paws a golden blur as he bounded along, making it to the training area in record time with his breathing still relatively calm and blood still wet and smeared across his muzzle. Though it wasn't anything a few swipes of his tongue couldn't chase away.

"Hello Dad." He greeted, expectant.
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
12-30-2021, 05:27 PM

Azure did not have to wait long for Levi's appearance, and he found himself appreciating the small boy for at least his tenancy to be less-childlike then the rest of the brood. His son was expectant and waiting, and Az gave the boy a nod before diving right into it. "I heard you lost a fight against your brother. Today you'll spar me." He told Levi. "Just do your best, and when we're done I can help you figure out what you're doing wrong." He gave the black and gold pup a moment to absorb the information, then readied himself on the other side of the small arena. Like with any of his children, he'd give them the opportunity to attack first.

Azure vs Levi for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Fisher, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-30-2021, 06:12 PM
Levi's head tipped to the side, a dark shadow of his mother's natural inquisitiveness as the tips of his ears flopped like dangling jewellery. Azure was a lot taller than him, a dark shadow with teeth and bone spurs. Did Levi stand much of a chance? Probably not but that wasn't gonna stop him from giving it a shot, from trying to take piece for himself. He licked his lips.

"Yeah okay." Was the most polite response Levi could muster as he got into position, ready as he would ever be when put on the spot.

Like a strike of lighting hitting the earth, Levi's little paws kicked off and sent him forward in a dark blur. For the lack of strength and real force behind his attacks, he was fast and he fought dirty. He knew of all sorts of soft spots, places that bled but a few were crossed off for obvious reasons. His Father's bone spurs kept the inside of his legs, where blood vessels ran, safe from nipping teeth. But the same could not be said for the champions ankle tendons, with wide writs thanks to his massive bear paws. All the more to slit and slice.

Dipping low, Levi stuck his tongue out in focus as he twinged his dew claw muscle, hopping to snag it out and grab a hold as he skidded on by. If one wasn't enough he was more than happy to try two.

Levi vs Azure for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tail blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal chest piece
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Jerboa with spiked tail, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-09-2022, 10:37 PM

His son moved quickly and without hesitation, bringing Azure's brows to raise in the barest show of surprise and pride. Little Levi had the appearance of confidence regardless of his small stature and age, and Azure meant to test that confidence and see how brave the boy really may be. As his son barreled down toward him, Az crouched low to the ground and pulled back his lips, parting his jaws in a mock bite and displaying his fangs clearly to the incoming pup. If Levi wanted to continue to run into his father's open jaws, Azure would lift a paw and aim to smack him down hard with it. From one so small Az did not expect much theory or raw talent to show itself in his son's fighting style - the direwolf Champion was more interested to see what sort of spirit lived within the young one, and whether or not he'd inherited the tenacity and bravery to be useful as a warrior.

Azure vs Levi for Spar
Round 1/2
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted

"Speech"

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
01-11-2022, 09:43 AM
Levi glanced up at the incoming blur of his sire's paw and instead of darting out of the way as he- probably -could he doubled down. From the looks of it, Azure's paws were already battle worn and torn, marked with scabs and fading scars Levi didn't know the stories of. Maybe he'd ask after this, after he left a couple new marks of his own. Sidestepping just enough to not get smooshed under foot, Levi made another grab for his sire's limb. As large as it was, there was a lot for the pup to grab. But he wasn't stupid, he wasn't gonna go anywhere near those massive claws of his, so instead he whipped around the back, hoping to latch onto the soft tendons at the back of his wrist.

Levi vs Azure for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tail blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal chest piece
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Jerboa with spiked tail, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-11-2022, 05:44 PM

Levi was not deterred by his display, merely zooming around his incoming paw and moving around behind his other, those tiny teeth sinking in deep to the back of his wrist. Any pup who dared to draw blood upon him earned some small semblance of pride and respect, and Azure's lip curved upward in the barest grin as he felt small cuts of pain. He took one last attempt at pinning the pup with his paw, practically playing whack-a-mole as he threw the paw down upon Levi's path. His hope was to land the paw heavily upon his son's back and shoulders, squishing the boy to the ground and forcing him to release his limb from his jaws.

Azure vs Levi for Spar
Round 2/2
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted

"Speech"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-12-2022, 02:10 PM

And the winner is...

LEVI

AZURE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Levi:
Attack Roll: 99
Defense Roll: 13
Agility Roll: 52
Perception Roll: 39
Total: 203
Attack[99] + 65% Bonus[64.35]: 163.35
Defense[13] + 20% Bonus[2.60]: 15.60
Agility[52] + 30% Bonus[15.60]: 67.60
Perception[39] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 39.00
Total[285.55] + -10% Bonus[-28.55]: 256.99

Azure:
Attack Roll: 36
Defense Roll: 8
Agility Roll: 68
Perception Roll: 27
Total: 139
Attack[36] + 110% Bonus[39.60]: 75.60
Defense[8] + 10% Bonus[0.80]: 8.80
Agility[68] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 68.00
Perception[27] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 27.00
Total[179.40] + 40% Bonus[71.76]: 251.16

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-12-2022, 11:42 PM

Azure's son fought hard, and while he did his best to deter the small puppy, Levi was faster then he'd intended. Very swiftly the boy had zeroed in upon Azure's ankles, where important tendons lay that he definitely did not want to see severed. "Stop." He commanded, flicking his paw outwards to try and shove the boy away. "I need those for killing." Faint amusement hung in his tone as he eyed the boy, who had so far been the only one of his litter who seemed willing to do whatever it took to win. It earned him extra respect in his father's eyes, but as of yet did not make up for the boy's small size. "Well done, Levi." He praised softly.

"Speech"

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
01-14-2022, 02:12 PM
Teeth snapping, Levi was shoved away by the flicking of his sire's massive bear paw. Tipping his head back to look up, he squinted up before allowing his lips to curl back into place. He supposed he shouldn't do any lasting damage, not to his Father nor anyone else who called the Armada home. If nothing else, in shooing him away Azure had conceded-which was damn well impressive given their size and training disparity. But rather than being blown away in surprise, it sort of seemed inevitable to the littlest Fatalis. Like how he wouldn't get too surprised to see the sun rise in the east and not in the west.

Allowing the raised spines along the scuff of his neck to deflate, he unhooked his talons and allowed the muscles in his form to relax.

"I suppose." He admitted, sounding none too pleased about it though. If he couldn't chew on his Father he'd need to find a substitute, maybe one of his sisters. Or those Klein boys who couldn't get it into their stupid heads that Levi was just better. "Okay. Don't tell Mum." He then added with an annoyed sniff, knowing her she'd be all over him. OH MY PRECIOUS STRONG BABY! Coo coo, till she'd be mistaken for a bird.