size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-22-2021, 02:15 PM

Halo's raccoon friend had been getting stronger as the days passed by. He was growing more of a personality, becoming bolder and sassier. She'd dwelled extensively on what Sedna said about companions... while raccoons didn't have thumbs, their hands worked in much the same way. That, and Halo had become pretty attached to the creature. Maybe it was her bleeding heart. He'd bounced back pretty well, and really, the pale healer was proud.

Afternoon sunlight streaming into her den and casting long shadows, Halo had things to do. She set about collecting the fruits she'd left to dry on the rock beside her fire all day, sweeping them into a bowl. From the corner of her eye, she could spot the raccoon watching her. Ah yes, she did have snacks. "I'm going to have to start either charging you rent or putting you to work," she giggled, tossing a dried blueberry in his direction. The creature came closer, resting beside her fire pit. After finishing the blueberry, he looked up for another, and Halo couldn't help but indulge.

Into a large jar that was already half filled with water, Halo dumped the fruits. There weren't many of them-- maybe a dozen or so. Blueberries and raspberries, things she'd found in her travels lately. Carefully, she put the lid on the jar, and set it in a shady corner of her den. From there, she set about preparing a small batch of wild grapes to dry next to her fire for the remainder of the day.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-22-2021, 03:07 PM

Fat, filthy and coated in mud Ophie sniffed and snuffed, her belly rumbling as her nose latched onto the sweet scent of berries. It wasn't like she was starving, or she should not  have been since she'd eaten not too long ago but once she'd caught the scent it was all she could think about. Like a forest hog she toddled along, the smell getting closer and closer till- she stumbled to a stop, ears flicking back as she realised she didn't recognise the wolf just up ahead. A stranger here? Well of course they were an Armada wolf, they wouldn't be here otherwise but they were new and scary and- And she was intruding wasn't she? Standing around with her mouth hanging open, like she wanted to catch flies.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't- I'm Ophie. Hello."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Halo

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-22-2021, 03:59 PM

"I really do need to give you a name," Halo mused softly to the raccoon that sat watching as she busied herself with the grapes. It was significantly harder to prevent them from rolling around, and heck forbid if they rolled into the fire. After some shifting and moving of the stone, though, Halo was finally able to get them to settle. Carefully, she wiped the soot from her paws onto the grass. That would do, for now. In the mean time she should be getting more water on to boil, couldn't let the fermentation process begin with water that wasn't clean. Not when she needed the alcohol for something other than partying... not that Halo would know what to do in a party environment.

She could hear the voice as she gathered her bucket to bring to the river. Ophie, and her gaze flickered to the yearling. This one was shorter than the last that had come to see her, Kotori. Seeing someone that had a less towering stature made Halo feel a bit better. Maybe she wasn't the only one within the Armada that wasn't a giant after all. "You don't need to apologize," that was usually Halo's security blanket as well, apologizing near instantly. "It's nice to meet you, Ophie. I'm Halo."

The tenderhearted girl gave a warm smile, setting her bucket down for a moment. "Is there something I can help you with?" Usually when Halo got visitors, they needed her help. She was a healer, it was what she did, and the pale creature thought she was good at her job.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]