size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
12-22-2021, 02:28 PM

he and usagi had decided to take different directions for now so they could cover more land. while it may not have been the best idea for them to split up, it seemed rational at the time. starting at a slow start so that he could take a good look around at this new land they'd come to, kuroo loved the scenery so far. as he traveled further inland from the sea, he came across a draping waterful that glittered in the afternoon light.

a delicate smile crossed his lips as he approached the bubbling water for a sip. leaning down his splotched face, the young boy enjoyed the feel of cool liquid slipping down his throat. his ears turned into his surroundings when the noise of someone else made him lift his head. turning his chin over his shoulder, he looked at the stranger inquisitively. "konnichiwa," he greeted in his lilting japanese accent.

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.

Fable

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (95)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
12-22-2021, 08:20 PM
Now that the pack was getting ready to resituate themselves as a school, Fable found about a million thoughts running through her head. Where would she fit in among the new ranks? She'd lost significant confidence in her abilities as a chef and a hunter since the unfortunate incident with that eerie, cloaked figure. In fact, when she had walked away from it, she'd felt somehow stupider. Some time away from the hustle and bustle of the Crystallum Cliffs excavation was just what she needed to clear her mind. When she thought of tranquility, one of the first images stamped in her mind was Sunset Falls. Sparkling water cascading down over the rocks, the sound of birdsong, fresh new spring flowers... Fable was looking forward to some quiet reflection. Trotting up towards the pool, she wasn't surprised to see another wolf there. The falls drew all kinds of visitors due to their beauty. "Oh!" she exclaimed, placing the accent. He sounded like Oki, but a tinge different. "I recognize that sound! I have a friend who speaks your language," Fable chirped, bounding closer to Kuroo. "I'm Fable, pleased to meet you!"

Kuroo

"Skipper"

Tojo-kai
Kariudo

Master Intellectual (330)

Master Hunter (335)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Trophy Hunter Trophy Hunter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

12-24-2021, 07:29 AM

realizing that he had responded in japanese, kuroo's eyes widened for a moment in surprise as the girl recognized the language. even though she did not return, but instead spoke in common tongue, he smiled. tail swishing excitedly behind him, he stood to face her more properly. "it's a pleasure fable! i'm kuroo shima, or just kuroo," the piebald wolf said in response as he took a seat near the falls. looking her over, his smile never faltered. she appeared super friendly and if she knew someone else that spoke his language, maybe she'd have answers. "i'm surprised someone else speaks my language here," kuroo comments with a gentle tilt of his head.

Fable

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (95)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
01-01-2022, 06:36 PM
His easy-going attitude made it simple to sit back and relax. He didn't pester her like Oki did, but she supposed it was an unfair generalization. Just because they shared a language didn't meant they'd share a personality. "Nice to meet ya, Kuroo! Oh yes, he really does. His father does too, but I'm not quite sure of his name. They're all over on the southern coast - a pack called Ashen?" she gestured over her shoulder lamely, as if he could see straight through the trees to the pack lands she spoke of. "D'you think you might know him? Or is that a silly question to ask? I've just never met anyone else who spoke that language," she rambled, settling down into a comfortable position nearby. The whisper of the falls set a soothing background noise to their meeting, lulling Fable into an even more companionable mood than usual.

"Fable"

Kuroo

"Skipper"

Tojo-kai
Kariudo

Master Intellectual (330)

Master Hunter (335)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Trophy Hunter Trophy Hunter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

01-04-2022, 10:30 PM

kuroo was pleased that she seemed comfortable in his presence. unlike with other males, he felt more relaxed to chatter with females. gossiping was more fun anyway. listening to the falls burble in the background, he welcomed her own babble of words. one ear did tilt in her direction with further interest when she mentioned a pack by the name of ashen. as well as many other wolves that spoke his own language. while his family adorned red, black, and white markings, as accustomed in their bloodline, he'd received a paler color scheme and vitiligo to boot. yet, maybe this guy she knew would know of his father.

turning to look at her with a friendly smile, a humored laugh left him. "no, i don't suppose it's a silly question," while his accent was thick, he was still understandable. at least he hoped. "i'm actually looking for a wolf by the name of raijin. do you think they'd know him?" kuroo asked, trying to suppress his interest.