An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-21-2021, 12:10 PM
Standing just outside of Ashen's borders, Hattori tipped his head back and called for Ashen's unofficial guest, Tsunami. By now she had plenty of time to recover and had been tended by the finest healers of Ashen, so now was as good of a moment as any to check in on her and see what she intended to do from here on out. Arguably this had been a long time coming, but given the condition of the world babysitting her at been at the very bottom of his list. He imagined she was mature enough to understand, she seemed the reasonable sort.

"Speech"
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-22-2021, 10:38 PM

Reasonable was definitely something that Tsunami liked to consider herself. She would not impose herself on the man or his pack, not when it seemed he might not get to make that call by himself. Then the endless night had started and thought Tsunami had started to wonder if she was once more forgotten, left to waste away in her loneliness yet again, but she'd hold out. Wait for the sun's return once more before she finally moved on.

So it was a welcome relief to hear the man's call, a tiny surge of hope went through her. Kimuy was at her side as the woman approached, she wore her tusk armor as she had the day they first met but she seemed to sit in it more comfortably now, she walked without issue and seemed even a bit better fed though she still did not eat as she had when she'd been part of a pack. Now time would tell exactly what would happen. She approached the man, eyeing him up, he appeared well, if he'd been negatively affected by the long night she could see no signs of it.

"You called?" She asked, even managing a little tone of humor.

"Speech"

Art by Aquarellewolf
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
12-25-2021, 05:18 AM
Hattori raised his gaze to the pale tree branches above, noting how the light of the setting sun bled through the gaps. Outsiders often noted how otherworldly this place seemed to be, but Hattori thought little of it. It was the seat of Ashen, nothing more or less. The moment Tsunami arrived the Shogun turned his attention to the dark swathed wolf and offered her a curt nod. She hadn't left him waiting, he appreciated that.

"Yes. There is much we need to discuss." And though he loathed monologging, he would much rather get it all out at once than drag this conversation out any longer than it needed to be. "You seem well. Which was to say, she clearly hadn't been ravaged by the long night. Good for her. "But the came cannot be said for Incenduim, it is no more. He let that sink in for a moment, knowing full well she held no love for the pack that had held her captive. Full of wolves who hadn't raised a single paw to help. "What do you want now?"

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-27-2021, 06:57 PM

Tsunami had never expected to find herself here again, the last time she'd laid paw on Ashen territory it had been as a raider. And yet here she stood, uncertain what exactly was about to happen but some part of her hoped at least she might have a place to settle, a place she could finally carve out for herself, that she could finally stop running.

The words the man spoke helped to ease some of that urgency though, and she nodded slowly. Somehow she doubted that would stop her cousin from coming after her but she had reason to at least feel a little relief. He asked her what she wanted. To belong, to be valued, to be loved, to feel loved, for anyone to choose me. But that wasn't what he was asking and much as she felt all those things she wasn't about to share them right here and now. "I want to repay your kindness." It was a simple response, how he felt she could do that she wouldn't dispute but then she added, though she would keep it a separate idea if that's what he'd prefer. "I want a place I can keep honing my skills, a place that will value what I can offer. I want somewhere I can make a space for myself."

"Speech"

Art by Aquarellewolf
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Hattori said nothing, his gaze dark like a clouded over horizon. It was clear that after being left adrift for so long she yearned for a cause and purpose, to move beyond simply existing. Could Ashen and in turn Hattori provide such a thing? The Shogun regarded her for a moment longer, casting his memory back to when they'd fought a walrus together, how she'd been the only one to voice discontent in Incendium. He loathed to admit it, but he'd been like her once and even now felt a twinge of satisfaction, as though his life was not following the path it really ought to.

But he wasn't going to try and unpack that right now. Not here.

"I do not want anything from you." Which came across colder than he'd intended, but true nonetheless. "If you wish to find a place within Ashen, you have my blessing."