size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
12-25-2021, 08:46 PM
Pheonix had survived. He had survived the darkness and the sun had risen again. Now that everything was settling and the plants began to return even he felt like he was at a stand still. He wouldnt soom forget his daughters demise, but she wanted him to continue on. The male had heard, a whisper, a rumor, there was a pack named Abaven. A teaching place that could quell his thirst for knowledge and legacy of power. One day he would or his children, start an empire.

Carefully pheonix rose his head in a howl. A call for the alpha of this pack. He committed the scent to memory and tried to remain calm even with his nerves setting in. The ancora decescendant wanted to make sure he did things right. Then again what was right? He shook his head, the man was thinking too much.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-25-2021, 09:36 PM
She was busy clearing out the last of the dens in the thicket when she heard a call at the border. Theory picked her head up, covered in bits of leaves and twigs. A newcomer? Perfect - she was excited to see where the encounter might lead. Taking a moment to nibble the bits of detritus out of her fur and smooth down some stray hairs, Theo loped to answer the border call. Springtime weather was in high spirits today with heady gusts of winds across the thicket. Leaves rustled against each other musically. It was one of those bright, promising days that made it feel like only good things would happen today. A strong, heavy-built young male waited at the edge of the territory. "Hello!" she called out, pulling up alongside the Abaven side of the border. "I'm Theory, and I'm the Headmistress of Abaven. We've re-established ourselves recently as a school - a neutral grounds for those seeking knowledge and to build their skills. How can I help you?"

Fenix

Vedia
Keeper

Beginner Healer (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
12-25-2021, 10:09 PM
He was for a moment taken back. She was very large, another giant? Had his tiny mother forget to admit most in these lands were huge. Pheonix stared and it seemed a little too long before he answered. "So its true." he realized this might be rude, he shook his head to force himself back to reality.

"Sorry M'am my name is Pheonix Isokan. I came here in the hopes i can seek a teacher out.... you see it is a dream of mine to be an alpha or an influencer." let his duaghter give him strength. "It may not make sense but my family blessed me with the dream of making a difference in politics." was this something Abaven could help him with? He needed to know.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

01-04-2022, 06:48 PM
She bobbed her head, glad that her word had already traveled far. Theory hadn't expected to see loners trickle in her for some time - she was glad her grassroots campaign across Boreas was helping, even if she felt like her paws were still sore when she settled in for the night. "Yes, it's true," she added, waiting patiently as he explained himself. A leader. An influencer. A smile crept across her face as he talked about his ambitions. This was exactly the sort of reason she'd wanted to establish the school - for those who felt like they had a calling. For those who wanted to learn more and be the best version of themselves. "Yes, I've been leading Abaven since I was a yearling - while I'm sure I can't offer a complete education on my own, I'm sure we can help you with your goals. When you dream of leading, what sort of pack do you envision?" she asked. Theo didn't expect a complete answer, but it would certainly tell her more about the sort of leader he wished to be.

Fenix

Vedia
Keeper

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
01-07-2022, 11:08 PM
He watched her carefully. Falling into his old habits probably wouldnt be the smartest. At once he thought hed make a terrible packmate. Now with the vision his mother and daughter had instilled within him was... different. A yearling. Well she certainly must have known what she was doing. His muscles tensed and relaxed again. When she asked what kind of pack he had to take a deep breath. The agonozing memory of his daughters death seemed to still be there. "Well..." he began. "My daughter brought up to me a season or so ago about our families healers. We came up with a rough idea of a group of healers at the head. With offering aid in exchange for goods packs who need healers for raids or wars would be free to seek battle medics." he stopped looking to the side.

"Thats as far as we got." Pheonix still stood. His solemn face turned to a soft smile once more. At least they could move forward. Yet he couldnt mourn in a month, or a week. He still felt the sting of emotional pain.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

01-19-2022, 09:00 PM
"A pack of healers is admirable," she said. "I believe Abaven was once such a place - we've always been a peaceful place. I think you can certainly build skills here that would help you achieve your goals. I'd be pleased to have you as a student, if you'd like," Theory offered. "There is also a pack in Auster you might consider visiting as field experience - The Hallows. They are a pack that offers respite for those in need. They have experienced healers you could learn from. I believe they will be lending me a wolf or two to teach, so I'll be sure to introduce you when they arrive." She turned and gestured towards the cliffs with a paw. "Would you like to see where the classrooms will be? We are still working on clearing out space, but you can get a good picture of what it will look like by now. You are free to den wherever you wish in our lands." As an adult, she was less concerned about watching him in the way she would be a younger student. Older students would certainly be afforded different freedoms.

Fenix

Vedia
Keeper

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
02-15-2022, 03:49 PM
Pheonix was keen on listening normally by now his mind would have wandered. Yet he was interested and intriqued by her he really was. Pheonix found himself getting just a bit closer so he could hear better. "Id be happy to learn what is taught to me." he smiled, somehow theory in her presence eased the ach in his heart if only temporarily. As she offered him a paw a sense of relief washed over him and something that felt like a new beginning. He nodded enthusiastically, "That would be grand, I wish my daughter could see it." he ventured for a moment.

"If you need any help with building dens amd classrooms I am able bodied to help as well. I find myself enjoying busy work." that and it would keep his mind off vipera. Still though theory was a presence he welcomed and he looked forward to serving in her pack.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

02-21-2022, 05:17 PM
"Your daughter is more than welcome to visit or join us as well," she said with a smile. He seemed like a kind male with good intentions - they were running short on those these days. Her thoughts strayed to Corvus but just as soon went to memories of her father. It still pained her. Yes, they were running short on kind men. "We would love assistance with our continued construction..." she trailed off, gesturing for him to follow her as she made her way towards the site of the school. Crystallum Cliffs soon appeared before them, dropping off into the sound of crashing waves below. Piles of dirt and stone were strewn about and wolves here and there emerged from underground, panting and streaked with sweat. Fresh water was available nearby, as well as a small layout of food. "Here is the bulk of our work. It's underway, but more help would be appreciated."

Fenix

Vedia
Keeper

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
02-22-2022, 01:26 AM
He watched Theory, green eyes trained on her face as she spoke. Pheonix choked on his words for a moment he only gave a simple nod to her voice about his daughter. Following her it wasnt long before he saw wolves scenting strongly of the pack working hard. She wasnt wrong when it came to the need of construction. He looked at the in progress dens where soon students would be learning. "I lost my daughter during the endless night." he trailed. He hadnt realized he had spoken so much about her perhaps in his grief. "The sickness took her just before her first year." a parent should never outlive their child he thought silently.

Pheonix stood closer to Theory just by her side. "Im happy to help, everyone looks like theyre working so hard I can feel my paws itching." he grinned at her. "My grandparents were born in Boreas. Ancoras." part of him wondered if she knew of them. "Sorry im speaking too much, just let me know where to start." the soft smile didnt fade even as he sought to meet Theorys gaze.