size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze Participant
12-26-2021, 06:55 PM

Omen was feeling feisty. She just wanted to fight something; to drag it to the ground and kick the beans out of it! Why? Well uh, did she really need a reason for that? Honestly? She didn't think so. Sometimes it was fun to just roll around in the dirt kicking and screaming. With someone else, of course. If you did that by yourself it was a tantrum. If you had a partner it was perfectly acceptable fight behavior. Ferocious, even. So said Egor, anyway.

Full of piss and vinegar, Omen ran out of the barn and into the clearing beyond. Devoid of all armor she skidded to a halt in a cloud of dust. "Hey!" she yelled to anyone who would listen while stamping her feet for emphasis. "I wanna spar! Who's brave enough to fight me!"

Rhian

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
12-26-2021, 08:10 PM
Rhian was bored of just sitting around! She wanted to run and fight until she passed out from exhaustion. Or something like that. She liked her thrills; she liked danger. But there was precious little of that that she could easily get her paws on. There really wasn't all that much to do, and nothing could satisfy her.

Omen yelled out for a spar, and Rhian's ears pricked up. She immediately sprinted in the direction. She got along well enough with her sister and she'd be fun to brawl with. But Rhian couldn't simply run up and be polite. No, she was far too cool for that. She was in the mood to try to be mean. "Don't even need to be brave to fight you, thithter!" She bared her teeth, and looked at least a little bit scary for a second; that is, she did before she broke out in unrestrainable giggles.
Rhian has a lisp due to her elongated fangs, which I may or may not actually remember / care enough to write out!

Omen I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze Participant
12-26-2021, 09:05 PM

Omen scowled at her sister and stalked closer. "I'll make you eat dirt for that, lispy!" She puffed her chest out defiantly. While partially in jest there was also a matter of honor at stack. Omen was a very serious child and she thought very highly of herself. Making her sister eat dirt for insulting her was a matter of necessity. Her reputation was on the line!

She leaped at her sister like a vengeful spirit and sought to wrap her arms around Rhian's neck. Her goal was to wrestle her sister to the ground and oh yes, make her eat dirt. If she got her way she'd crank on her sister's neck and topple them both. Being the bigger of the two she was certain she could kick or squish her into submission from there.

Omen vs Rhian for Spar (and to make her eat dirt)
Round 1 of ???
Size: dire (maint request pending to fix the sizing error)
Build: Heavy
Mutation 1: Elongated fangs - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Rhian

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
12-27-2021, 11:27 AM
As Rhian slowly got a hold of her giggling, Omen scowled and stalked closer. "Oh, oh!" she teased. "I'm tho-o thared!" She had no self-consciousness about her lisp. It was just the way she talked, and she couldn't change it even if she tried. She liked challenges, but more so she liked winning. If she couldn't win, she didn't try. So she wouldn't even attempt to try to hide or fix her lisp. She had too much pride to allow herself to lose; she'd rather sit on the sidelines and complain that she would win if she tried. She liked risk, but not when it would make her feel bad. Maybe that made it not even risk at all, but Rhian wouldn't figure that out for a while yet.

Omen leaped at her, her arms wrapping around Rhian's neck and her body pushing her to the ground. Rhian would then attempt to bite one of her sister's arms, hard, to try to make her let go. Her fangs had some use.

Rhian vs Omen for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Rhian has a lisp due to her elongated fangs, which I may or may not actually remember / care enough to write out!

Omen I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze Participant
01-03-2022, 07:48 PM

"You should be!" She succeeded in dragging her sister to the ground. From there everything Omen did was in an effort to rub her sister's face into the dirt. She removed her arms from her sister's neck and used them instead to try to turn Rhian's face towards the ground. She was going to make her eat dirt if it was the last thing she did!

Rhian scored Omen's arm with her teeth and brought an angry shriek to her lips. That settled it! "Now you're gonna eat double dirt!" Being the bigger of the two, Omen sought to use her weight to keep Rhian pinned while doubling her efforts to smush her sister's face into the dirt.

Omen vs Rhian for Spar (and to make her eat dirt)
Round 2 of 2
Size: Dire
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-05-2022, 01:54 PM

And the winner is...

Omen

Rhian must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Omen:
Attack Roll: 75
Defense Roll: 61
Agility Roll: 86
Perception Roll: 7
Total: 229
Attack[75] + 20% Bonus[15.00]: 90.00
Defense[61] + 5% Bonus[3.05]: 64.05
Agility[86] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 86.00
Perception[7] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 7.00
Total[247.05] + -30% Bonus[-74.11]: 172.94