An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-20-2021, 05:22 PM
Ophie's attempts at bettering her healing skills had been pretty shoddy thus far. It wasn't as though it was anyones fault, Sedna was the best teacher ever and Gos always had time to give her tips and advice. It was simply an Ophie problem, that no matter how much anyone tried to help her improve she just couldn't. Just didn't have the capacity to grow and get better, like something was blocking off the flow and making her fatter instead.

With a sigh, she bowed down and drew in a sloppy mouthful of fresh, flowing water. If nothing else, she knew how important it was to remain hydrated.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-21-2021, 09:48 AM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

It wasn't terribly unusual for her to wander far from the Hallows. She had to go find more healing supplies somewhere. Auster was bountiful enough, but there was still some that she hadn't been able to find. The main objective today would be to find watercress or horsetail. Something to help bind wounds or alleviate coughs. After the oozening, Audra fretted for the wellness of others.

Directing herself to a place she hadn't been before, her ears heard a loud lapping noise coming from the area of the falls. Curious, the petite russeted wolf made her way toward the water. What her one eye caught was the sight of a rather plump appearing wolf whose coat was dirty. At first glance, Audra grew worried for the girl but then realized that maybe the girl wanted to look like that.

Either way, she needed help cultivating plants. "H-hello," Audra calls out in her quiet chime as she nears the girl. "A-are you busy? I-I need s-some help l-looking f-for herbs," she speaks timidly as her tail wags gently between her ankles.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-22-2021, 02:35 PM
Ophie turned, flinching a little as though she'd been caught farting. The tawny stranger looked friendly enough, her tail wagging gently behind her as a soft smile tugged at her features. Oh so she was a healer too? Was this a common place for them to convene or was it simply the flowing water that drew everyone in? With droplet of water still rolling from her chops, Ophie hesitated for a moment. Of course she'd like to help but...she wasn't very smart when it came to these sorts of things....Or smart in general, now she thought about it. She wanted to learn and had plenty of clever medics teaching her, but it was hard. Like she just wasn't meant to be useful.

"Oh um..yeah I can help! Try to, I mean. What are you looking for?" She glanced about, seeing only weeds and grass.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

01-02-2022, 10:26 PM

Audra also glances around to look at the area she'd found herself in. She smiles when the other girl agrees to help. Two pairs, well almost two pairs, of eyes would make better than one good one. "I need Horsetail. It kind of looks like a weed but it's really useful in binding wounds," the petite girl chirps as she lets her tail wag in a friendlier manner. Taking a few steps closer to the water's edge, she lowers her chin closer to the ground. Wiggling her nose a few times, she can tell there was definitely some sort of good plants here. "It's tall, skinny, really bright green with some spiny green things coming out of the top," she mentions as she noses her way through the tall grass and weeds in search of some.

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

01-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Horsetail. Ophie could have sworn she'd heard that word before, but try as she might, she just couldn't retain its use or what it even looked like. She shot Audra a pleading look, hoping she'd catch onto her lack of awareness. Only to huff out a sigh of relief as the healer went onto give her a bit more info, just enough to help and not make her feel too stupid.

Following suit, she sniffed and snuffed at the ground. She knew there were plenty of plans about, but which one was she looking for, what did it smell like? Not food, she guessed.

"Does...knowing about plants and stuff, is that the only way to heal?" She asked as she came across a spindly looking plant with a sort of barb-thing on top. Was this it? She cronched a mouthful just in case, like she was pretending to be a cow.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

01-12-2022, 03:33 PM

The whole teaching thing was kind of new to Audra, but she was glad to help the girl that stared at her in that pleading way. When Ophie's question about different ways to heal caught her attention, she turned her head to look back. As the girl approached what would indeed be Horsetail, Audra's own mouth dropped open as Ophie promptly ate it. At a loss for words, she clamps her mouth back shut and smiles softly. "Ophie, you might be better at finding plants if you didn't eat them," a small laugh bubbles up as she shakes her head. Humored by the girl, Audra turns to face her better.

"Yes, while most think of healing as tending to wounds, there's more to it than that. You have to gather, craft, assess, and also be there for others who need an open ear to talk to," Audra's smile brightens up as she speaks. Helping others in any way would be what she considered a healer, it was simple. "Perhaps maybe if Horsetail is too difficult, we could find some dandelions? They help an upset stomach when you eat them and they're bright yellow flowers, hard to miss!" She figured if she offered an easier thing to find that maybe Ophie would feel better.