ardent

Three's a Charm

gunning for that loser award, help a girl out!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-03-2022, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 02:29 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 2 times in total.)

Okay, so she wasn't supposed to be out here but fuck it. Here she was again, trying to get some practice in. She wasn't really allowed the opportunity back in the pack with her position, but out here? Nobody knew who she was unless they were spreading her name around. But what were the chances of that? She was nothing to them. So when she thought nobody was looking, she snuck out in the middle of the day and made a beeline for the battlefield. She wasn't sure of the etiquette here, but she had heard others howling for someone to fight with, so she threw her head back and did the same, but instead of staying in one spot, she kept walking and hoped someone would find her.

ooc// trying to get Medusa 5 losses in a row, so will not be using companions/battle accessories for her, however, her opponent can if they have them!

"Medusa"

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-05-2022, 12:58 PM

Mother would be more than angry with him if she knew he had left the borders. He wasn't the type to wander off anyway. Yet, a certain someone who he didn't quite understand why no one liked her had left. Ghoul didn't mind the odd girl the time he'd interacted with her. She had actually helped him take down an animal; and for that, he was grateful. So, the large pup followed her out across Habari borders into a land splattered with stained blood. When her head tilted up to release a howl, his ears pricked and he took that as his sign to approach.

"Medusa! I'll train with you, please," he called out in his gruff tone as ruby red eyes lingered over her figure. Though he wasn't full grown yet, he had somewhat of an inkling that one day he would tower over her. A small smirk licks at the corners of his lips as he closes the gaps between them. Having come prepared with his newly acquired clawed gloves that still felt a bit too big, he picked up his pace and wasted no time. Without waiting for her acceptance, the pale spotted boy pounced forward with claws stretched out. Aiming to grab around her shoulders, his teeth gnashed together to maybe grab at her scruff.

Ghoul vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Hunter & Intermediate Fighter

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
01-05-2022, 05:02 PM

The last person she expected to be out here trailing her was someone from Habari, then again were she smart enough to think about it, she should have expected that, right? She was a slave after all, but at the same time, Habari wasn't doing too good of a job keeping an eye on their lower-ranked members. So time and time again she had managed to get out and back without consequence except for all of...one time. It wasn't her fault they were paying attention, and if they were, then they either kept pushing off her punishments or lagging so much that it was pointless and she didn't care anymore. She wasn't going to continue sitting idly around twiddling her thumbs waiting for them to hurt her because they felt like it.

But when she suddenly smelled the scent of Habari nearby and heard her name, her fur prickled and she whirled to face them. Only it wasn't any of the older members that had tracked her here. It was one of the pups, and while she didn't know much about them or what their positions were and what they were and weren't allowed to do or where they were allowed to go, she figured she could use him as an excuse to be out here. After all, this kid was a member of the pack. Technically, she was being watched. She couldn't get in trouble for that, right? And if she did, she supposed she could argue it.

But what caught her off guard more than that was that he called her by her name, and not slave. That he said he'd train with her, and please. She blinked a few times as she registered it, but before she could agree or respond, Ghoul was rushing at her with outstretched claws and Medusa met him head-on. She felt them digging into her shoulders, causing her to wince, but when he snapped for her scruff, she raised up on her own hind legs and sought to throat punch the kid with a bent paw, her own jaws opening up as she sought to grab his muzzle in her own as a countermeasure.

Medusa vs Ghoul for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-05-2022, 07:08 PM

There was a chance that he possibly might get in trouble for greeting her by name. Yet, why did he care? He was a son of Recluse and he would be damned if he got in trouble for doing so. Not like anyone paid much attention to the poor girl anyway. Following her here had been easy and apparently, no one had come to stop them. Why not have some fun and get training in until he was scooped away by a companion or worse, Recluse herself?

As his teeth and claws met her slim frame, he could taste the metallic tinge of blood in his mouth. When he went for her scruff, he felt her weight lift backward as her paws lifted up toward him. Surprise allowed his eyes to widen as ruby stare met her icy blues. What caught him off guard next as his body lifted with hers, his claws still dug into her shoulder, was her paw smacking him directly in the throat. A loud sputtering cough erupted from him as he turned his face away in a snarl. Her own teeth nearly miss his muzzle as he begins to struggle.

Unexpecting such a forward attack, he knew he couldn't back down now. Pushing his weight back forward to try and dig his claws deeper into his shoulder, the pup swings his face back around and aims to headbutt her in the cheek.

Ghoul vs Medusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Hunter & Intermediate Fighter

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

01-06-2022, 07:56 PM

Did she have a whole lot of experience in the fighting field? No. Did she really know what she was doing each time? Also no. She had lost more fights than she could count, her only win had been against a bird that had flown away in submission. So when her throat punch worked and seemed to catch the kid off guard, she couldn't help the excited whine that slipped past her jaws. Speaking of jaws, they clacked shut on air when Ghoul moved his head out of the way, and that frustrated her. His claws still dug into her shoulder, which frustrated her even more, but it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would anymore.

But when he pushed forward, claws digging deeper into her shoulder, she grits her teeth together and a bubbling growl escaped her. She knew she would not feel good after that, and she'd feel even worse if she lost to a child! Especially a child from the mean woman that always treated her like she was nothing. As Ghoul swings his head back towards her, Medusa turned her head and opened her jaws, hoping to catch his face in her waiting teeth.

Medusa vs Ghoul for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-07-2022, 10:55 AM

And the winner is...

Medusa

Ghoul must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Ghoul :
Attack Roll: 67
Defense Roll: 53
Agility Roll: 68
Perception Roll: 21
Total: 209
Attack[67] + 40% Bonus[26.80]: 93.80
Defense[53] + 20% Bonus[10.60]: 63.60
Agility[68] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 68.00
Perception[21] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 21.00
Total[246.40] + -20% Bonus[-49.28]: 197.12