gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-01-2022, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2022, 11:06 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre was itching for another spar. He’d caught the bug early on with spars with his siblings and some of his packmates, like Eraithus and his mentor, Misery, but it wasn’t enough. The victory he’d achieved at last with that Fenmyre boy - a big wolf twice as large - had only further fueled his unevenly-tempered ego. It was a fire stoked by the family name and his near-obsessive desire to be stronger, better, faster than anyone he knew. He loved his brothers and sister dearly, but what was life without a bit of competition? The children were practically slated against each other since birth. It was basically an instinct to him to run about, place a mask on his face to twist other’s minds and flavor his words, and then act completely different towards somebody else. He loved acting kind and fair. It was great to mimic emotions he barely gave to anyone but close family.

His fire-stoked mercilessness only intensified against the lower ranks of Habari - in particular, the slaves. He’d heard of one by word of mouth - didn’t his mother punish the skeleton-patterned woman when she escaped? - and decided to seek her out for himself. The speckled child ventured through the woodland, unsure if this was her normal area or if he’d need to hunt for her elsewhere. A devious little smirk crept onto his lips, glowing silver eyes scanning through the slits between trees. No, he had no intentions of hurting her, but he knew she couldn’t say no to a spar. She was below him, after all. She had to listen.

Mac padded further into the woods, his puppy fur still soft yet beginning to fade in favor of a more mature pelt. His developing muscles brimmed on his limbs as he stood and paused, ears perked and swiveling for any sign of the woman he wished to play with.

"Hello?" He called out. His tone was curious and childlike, of course. But that undertones indicated that the woman didn’t have much say in the matter. She was obligated to play with him, a royal Klein child.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-02-2022, 01:52 AM

They were coming back to bother her again. She knew what her position was now, understood it now that her ghostly father had explained to her what her position entailed. Though she doubted Recluse would let her try to rise up in rank, she supposed she would just have to accept her fate...for now. She still wasn't sure what to do, but all the thinking she'd been doing was new to her, and honestly, it was hurting her head. She wasn't used to trying to think so much, usually, she just went with the flow. But it seemed she couldn't even do that without the pack trying to torment her with their mean words and nastiness towards her. What had she ever done to them? All she ever wanted was friends and yet, here she was. Answering to the pitiful "hello's" of a stupid little kid.

She didn't even know his name. They were all the same to her now. Their faces blurred together and all she knew was that they were all liars and that you couldn't trust any of them. She'd been here long enough to know who they were, and how they were. Even if she didn't know their names, she knew how each of them worked. Sure, she wasn't the smartest...but it wasn't hard to not notice those around you when you were confined to the pack.

She approached the boy, having ditched her dissection of another creature so she smelled like dead animal (though honestly, that was nothing new with her). Still, he was interrupting. "Medusa is busy, what does the boy want." She stated flatly, her once jovial tone lacking as she flicked an ear in irritation. She just wanted to dissect her little creatures in peace. Was that so much to ask for?

"Medusa"

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

01-05-2022, 09:08 PM

"Speech!"
Macabre’s eyes glinted in amusement as the woman he’d called for approached. She appeared annoyed, underfed, and reeked of dead animals. He smirked softly, amused more than disgusted. He didn’t even care that she stank - she was his newest opponent in his spar. He;d make sure of it. Slaves had to do what they were asked, right? And they had little choice but to obey. That was the way of life, and of reality itself, in this pack. There was a pecking order for a reason - to maintain order and control - and the skeleton-patterned woman was at the bottom. How unfortunate.

When the wolf, Medusa, mentioned she was busy, Mac simply replied, "Busy? Well, now you’ll be busy with something else." The speckled child offered a wicked grin before backing up a few strides, lowering his body and spreading his toes into the dirt. He kept his body low to the ground but his haunches a tad higher to provide him with power from his back end. His toothy smile never wavered as he stared at Medusa and added, "You’re gonna spar with me." With a cackle, the boy offered not chance for the woman to ready herself as he sprinted full speed towards her, aiming to barrel himself into her to knock her over. It wouldn’t do her any harm besides being a tad winded, and off balanced.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
01-06-2022, 11:40 PM

"Busy? Well, now you’ll be busy with something else." She narrowed her eyes at the boy, tail lashing with irritation. She was busy! Clearly they didn't give a damn that she was! She was alive too! She had feelings and her own life! She was getting tired of them pushing her around and treating her like dirt, so when he stated that she was going to spar with him, she lifted her lip in further irritation. Fine. If he wanted a fight, she'd fight him. She was sure that if she didn't do what was demanded of her, she'd get in trouble. But on the other hand, if she hurt him, she might still get in trouble. But then again...he did tell her to fight him. So...she might as well do what she could while she was being forced to, right?

That sounded logical enough in her head. He asked for it, after all. And if they wanted to try and punish her for it, so be it. She'd plead her case even on deaf ears, but they were really pushing her buttons lately.

The boy cackled and charged at her, and as he drew closer, she set her defenses and noted he was smaller than her. Her tail lashed and her hackles rose, and as he drew close in an effort to knock her off her feet, she sought to jump over him and kick him with her hind feet. Hopefully, she'd end up knocking him off balance and send him flying face-first into the dirt!

Medusa vs Macabre for Spar
Round: 1/2
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

01-07-2022, 12:06 PM

"Speech!"
Who did this wolf think she was? Macabre snorted as his charge bore no purchase, and the slender wolf was able to leap over him. He felt the initial impact of the hind paws on the back of his skull, and before she could fully smother him in the dirt, the boy coughed as the clouds of earth rose from the ground and he pulled himself together. The boy spread his limbs for better balance, and in one fell swoop he aimed to wrench his body around in a half circle and aim to slam into the slave with the force of his upper body. She was larger, but he had more meat on his bones. The impact would hopefully send her into the dirt. The whole time, his silver glowing eyes peered ominously through the tossed up earth, offering a sickening grin. A shit-eating grin, perhaps. He was fueled by the emotions of others, he felt, along with the typical arrogance of youth.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

01-11-2022, 01:44 AM

This stupid pup seemed to think he was hot shit. Medusa was tired of constantly getting mistreated. Especially by stupid little punk babies! Habari was certainly doing a good job in turning her into something she hadn't expected, but then again, maybe her earlier life had a lot to do with, too. But Habari's influence was certainly playing its part. When she succeeded in kicking the boy and felt her hind paws hit their mark, she sneered to herself as she landed haphazardly on all fours again.

As soon as she turned to face the boy again, he was already making his way to charge at her and all she could think to do was to slap at his head with a paw using all the force she could muster the way a cat would slap the shit out of something it didn't like as a countermeasure. Hopefully, that alone would daze the boy and knock his stupid head to the ground! Yeah...that's what he was...a rude stupid head!

Medusa vs Macabre for Spar
Round: 2/2
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-11-2022, 12:49 PM

And the winner is...

Medusa

Macabre must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre :
Attack Roll: 2
Defense Roll: 53
Agility Roll: 38
Perception Roll: 99
Total: 192
Attack[2] + 20% Bonus[0.40]: 2.40
Defense[53] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 53.00
Agility[38] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 38.00
Perception[99] + 10% Bonus[9.90]: 108.90
Total[202.30] + -15% Bonus[-30.34]: 171.96