An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
12-23-2021, 03:43 PM
Sitting perched atop the rocky outcrop, Hanako looked out over the ocean as the wind toyed with her short and fluffy coat. it was certainly better than being naked but she couldn't help but cling onto the resentment that had simmered within her all these weeks. That for one reason or another, the world deemed to make her suffer at this exact time of year like clockwork. In her eyes there was nothing she could have done to deserve this, she was as innocent as could be but whatever. She was feeling better and looked nicer too, close to the prettiness that used to grace her sweet features.

But what did Azure and her children think? That she'd developed into a hideous pink creature, all wrinkled skin and crystal sores. To be honest...she hadn't spoken much at all with her fiancé, had let him come in and do dad things but aside from that she hadn't really said anything of value. It was high time they change that, clear the air but as with anything that was difficult, Hanako avoided it like the plague.

If he wanted to talk then Azure could come to her.

"speech."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
01-10-2022, 12:11 AM

Azure had his paws full with his new litter, and while the majority of them were childish and hopeless, he had a responsibility to mold them into Fatalis warriors. He spent many of his waking hours supervising them from afar or teaching them directly. It was rare that he'd find time for himself, or even for his soon-to-be wife. Hanako had spent her time in the den, nursing her 'battle wounds' which, while Azure could not comprehend what was so terrible about her fur loss, he appreciated her need for space nonetheless.

Slowly her fur regrew, and as Azure came down the grasses he saw for the first time all season his koi-wolf enjoying the sun once more. "Hana." The Champion gave her a soft smile, stepping toward her and aiming to rub his muzzle alongside her own in greeting. "You're a sight for sore eyes. Are you feeling better?"

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
01-14-2022, 03:57 PM
Hearing the heavy thud of her fiancé's paws, the pale of her ears flicked back as she savoured the sound of his approach. Leaning up on her tippy-toes- she felt as though she had to strain further to meet him now-she met his muzzle with her own, letting out a soft hum as she slid alongside.  He looked bigger, taller than she remembered too, a dark blot amongst the summer scenery.

"Mm, much." She told him, though it didn't really need saying at this point. "I suppose it won't be long before your Father puts me back to work." She hummed again, a little displeased by the idea. "You didn't tell anyone why I was...indisposed did you?" She threw a squint his way, before she schooled her expression into something softer. No use in getting catty with him now he was champion, much of the pack's power laid at his paws.

She had to be nice- or ought to be at the very least.

"Anyway, the kids seem to be growing up so fast. Makes me a little sad, they all used to be so small. Now it's just Levi." She sighed dramatically, slumping herself against Azure's form.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-15-2022, 01:33 AM

Her greeting was familiar and comfortable and Azure's eyes closed briefly as her muzzle slid along his own. Hana had suffered over the season, but having her back and outdoors for once was like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "You can take your time getting back to work." He murmured to her, a smile in his voice. "Your alpha says so." If it were up to him, Azure would have been happy to allow his fiance to remain relaxed and carefree without responsibility as long as she wanted - but being unable to give her a permanent retirement, the least he could do would be to harass his father to give her a few more weeks.

Hana asked if he'd shared with anyone else the reason for her hiding and he laughed. "I told the whole pack, some even snuck in to see you while you were sleeping." Az punctuated his sarcastic reply with a kiss to her snout, shifting his head to bring his chin down to rest upon her as she slumped against him. "Growing up is what kids do, I worry for Levi and how little he seems to be growing."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.