An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-17-2022, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 12:47 AM by Briar. Edited 1 time in total.)

Briar was woken up the night before by a very drunk, very clumsy, very handsy Artorias that came stumbling into their bedroom after what she thought was going to be a quick trip to the dungeons. When he hadn't come back up right away she had ended up falling asleep while she was relaxing in their plush bed, only to be woken up by him not so quietly closing the door behind him and falling into bed, immediately falling all over her and keeping her up for a while—only to basically fall asleep on top of her in the process. The whole situation was somehow hilarious and irritating at the same time, but after he finally wore himself out and she got him tucked into bed she was able to get some sleep. The next morning she managed to get the condensed version of what happened along with the new whereabouts of the Hallows' prisoner.

She left Artorias in bed to keep sleeping off his hang over and went down stairs to the guest rooms, her tail trailing along the floor behind her since she hadn't seeing Lia yet that morning to help her braid it up. The room where this pirate was being held was pretty easy to pick out since Romulus was standing guard just outside of it. She smirked slightly and gave the man a nod of greeting before stepping past him, giving the door a light knock and gently pushing it open. She wasn't sure why she was so set on meeting the wolf that had gotten Artorias into such a state, but she was curious so here she was. Her turquoise gaze landed on the male and she smiled softly. "You must be Artisan." She stepped into the room, giving him a curious once over. "Are you as much of a drunken mess as Artorias was?"

"Briar Fatalis"

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
01-17-2022, 01:01 AM

Artisan had been woken early by the sun, which was weird as fuck seeing as there was not much sunlight down in the cells. He had sat up to find himself put to bed in a room unfamiliar to him and spent the remainder of the morning trying desperately to recall what had led to it. Snippets of memory returned to him slowly, and as the door to the room began to open, Artisan found himself expecting it to be Artorias for another round of horseshoes. The woman who'd crossed the threshold was definitely not Artorias - even Art's beer goggles weren't that good - but she was not an unwelcome visitor either.

The might-be-hungover, might-still-be-drunk pirate threw himself back onto the bed, stretching out his limbs wide on the sheets and sighing pleasantly, though the quick movement brought his head to spin. "I take back everything I ever said about this place, Artorias is the best man I've ever met - first the feast and games, now he sends me a woman?" His words were spoken to the ceiling, and after a moment of pleasant reflection he figured he should reply to hers. "I'm never a drunken mess," He gave back with a teasing grin. "did the Aegis have some trouble handling his alcohol?"

The pirate rolled himself out of the sheets and off the side of the bed, stumbling directly into the nearby wall. His paw came up and then gave a few hearty pounds upon the stone. "Good morning, best friend!" The man yelled, his muzzle near pressed against the wall as he did everything he could to get his voice through. What were drinking buddies for, if not to harass you when the hangover comes?

Message sent (but probably not received), Artisan slouched back down against the wall until the majority of his back was pressed against the cool stone. For good measure he leaned back his head, finding the chill a pleasant sensation in his aching skull. It occurred to him belatedly where he truly was, and shifted his gaze toward the wolf in a question. "Is this my new cell now, or are you here to take me back?" It had been a fun night but, Artorias had not explicitly 'freed' him, perhaps they merely didn't have enough wolves willing to attempt to drag an unconscious pirate back down the stairs, and decided it was safer to transport him to a guest room until he woke. The thought was sobering, but he attempted to keep his smile from faltering for the strangers' sake.

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-17-2022, 01:25 AM

Briar chuckled softly to herself as the clearly still intoxicated or at the very least recovering pirate spoke to the ceiling about how Artorias was now apparently the best man he had ever met thanks to the games and feast he had been given, and couldn't help a bit of an eye roll when he mentioned how he had now been sent a woman. He was going to be sorely disappointed to learn that this was not that kind of visit. She gave him a doubtful look when he eventually replied that he was never a drunken mess. He did earn another chuckle, however, when he questioned whether the Aegis hadn't been able to handle his liquor. "I'll just say it was very clear he had a good time by the time he made it to bed," she replied with a smirk. She wouldn't give away all the stumbling and tripping that had happened to actually get him into the bed, but she didn't feel like there was any harm in poking a little fun at her drunken boyfriend.

Her doubt at the fact that he wasn't a drunken mess intensified as he rolled out of bed and immediately stumbled directly into the nearest wall, only to pound on the stone and yell a good morning to his "best friend" which she could only assume was Artorias. It made her even more curious about everything that happened the night before, but she wondered if either of them would even fully remember. She settled onto her haunches with a swish of her tail so that it laid neatly out beside her while the prisoner slouched back against the wall. She watched a bit of a realization cross his face before he questioned whether she was here to take him back to his cell. She smirked and replied, "No, luckily for you Artorias isn't sober enough to be making those kinds of decisions just yet." It did cross her mind that she did technically have the authority to do so as the Queen, but she didn't see any harm in him remaining in the guest room for a while longer. As long as he wasn't causing any trouble he could stay here until Artorias decided otherwise. "I was just interested in seeing who had managed to get Artorias so intoxicated. He's usually the responsible one of the two of us when it comes to drinking so it was entertaining to see him like that for once."

"Briar Fatalis"

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
01-17-2022, 02:00 AM

The woman seemed amused, her light chuckles catching Artisan's ear and widening his smile slightly. It was easier to find his true nature in a guest room rather then a cell, and he'd always been one to want to make the wolves around him happier. Her response to his question was vague, but he found enjoyment in the confirmation just as well as he would with details to the story. "We definitely discovered who's better at horseshoes last night." He gave a hard laugh, and then a soft sigh.

Artorias was still out of commission, it seemed, buying him a bit longer within the guarded guest room. "Eh, he makes his better decisions when he's drunk." Artisan argued. "Sober Artorias kidnapped me, drunk Artorias tried to take me to bed." His own words brought yet another laugh from the pirate, though more out of fondness then depreciation. The pirate was not lying when he'd told the man that he'd pushed off the drunken advances for his own good. "I was entertained, too." He added, his smile growing crooked. "Can I ask your name, or is that something captives aren't allowed to do? I'm afraid I'm not very good at this whole, incarceration thing." At least this wolf was not one of the ones he'd peed on in his rebellious-cell phase.

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-25-2022, 04:44 PM

Briar's brows lifted in surprise at the accusation, or maybe just statement, that Artorias in his drunken state had tried to take the star-marked man to bed. Her boyfriend's desires to sleep with other wolves outside of their relationship wasn't exactly new news to her, but Art hadn't brought anyone else to her attention besides Bowen and he most certainly hadn't mentioned the idea of being interested in sleeping with a man. It caught Briar off guard a little bit, but maybe it did explain a little more why Artorias had been so all over her when he came to bed the night before. He hadn't just been drunk, he'd been turned on as well—not that it really took a lot to get him that way. Still, it was something she'd want to bring up to the Aegis when he did finally come to, though she did wonder if he'd even remember this happening or if he'd deny it all.

Her attention was pulled back to the hungover prisoner when he asked for her name and she smirked when he said he wasn't good at this whole incarceration thing. That did seem to be the truth of it, but she had to be fair to him in the fact that Artorias had given him far more free reign and pleasant things than most prisoners would ever have so it was easy to be bad at being a prisoner when that was the case. "Briar Fatalis, Queen of the Hallows," she replied with a slight nod of her head while she started to rise to her paws. She was still getting used to her new title, but any chance she had to use it to make herself get used to saying it out loud she took it. "I'll make sure someone brings you some food in a bit... and something to drink since you humored my curiosity."

"Briar Fatalis"