size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
01-20-2022, 09:27 PM
Halo was far more relaxed approaching Mortis than she was approaching strangers. He was someone she'd happily consider a friend, though she'd been fairly liberal in assigning the title. They were friends... right? Yeah. Halo would say so, absolutely. A basket of healing supplies held softly in her jaws, the girl had packed extra witch hazel. The chance that Mortis had scrapes and wounds from training that needed to be cleaned out was nearly absolute. It was later in the afternoon as she set out, and it would be time for dinner soon.

"Mortis, are you home?" Halo called softly as she approached his den, tail wagging. Her eyes glimmered lightly in the low afternoon sunlight, and she was happy to see her friend again, regardless of the context. The girl resolved to spend more time with him, even after her task was done. "And do you have time for a check up?"

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-20-2022, 11:09 PM

The den felt a great deal more empty without Briar and Lia close by. He still had Hika of course, and Hika was all the wolf in the world the winged boy needed. That didn’t mean he didn’t miss more bodies around him. His favourite part of childhood was curling up in a pile of sleeping bodies.

He yawned and stretched, taking a break as the day wound down, relaxing in his den. Which was where Halo found him when she came by to catch up with him. And… ask him for a check up? He stuck his head out the den door and eyed the sweet little healer. [b] “Hello Halo, it’s good to see you. A check up?” [/b[ he clarified, brows furrowing in question.

"Mortis Fatalis"

Halo

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

01-21-2022, 12:42 AM
Halo set her basket down, happy to see her friend. She was more relaxed, more at ease than she had been around many of the others in the pack-- and more relaxed than she would be for most of the wolves she needed to check in on. This was a friend, not a stranger. This was someone who was safe, and for that, she was glad.

"It's good to see you too," she beamed up at him. "Ah, yeah. Your dad wants me to check on everyone in the pack and make sure that everyone is in good health. I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions, check out your joints, and if anything is bugging you see if I can help. It shouldn't take too long," the girl explained. Her words came quickly, though she didn't feel the need to rush like she had with Azure. "If you have things to do, I can come back later," she offered. It was getting to be a bit late in the day, and there was always the possibility that he had plans.

"Halo"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-21-2022, 01:06 AM

His smile grew some more at her words, and he patted the spot beside him, raising his left wing as he offered her a spot at his side if she wished to sit. “Oh,” he said, as she further expanded on her checkup and realising sitting side by side wasn’t going to get anything done. So he rolled onto his paws and climbed to his feet. Walking further out of the den to give her room to work. He wondered if this was going to be a similar experience to when she had placed the leg support on him.

“Go ahead, and let me know how you need me to stand,/b] he said, wiggling his wings as he wondered which way he held them would bring them out of her way. [b] “Now’s fine. How many wolves have you gone through so far?” he wondered. “If anyone gives you grief over it, you can bring it to me. Okay?” he would protect her from anyone who took offence to it.

"Mortis Fatalis"

Halo

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

02-28-2022, 04:35 PM
Ordinarily, she would have loved to sit and spend the day with her friend. Those were the best days, after all. Still, with a list of checkups longer than she was tall, the pale healer realized that it would need to wait. Some day soon, she'd come to him with a social call.

As Mortis climbs to his feet, the tenderhearted girl smiled softly. "Here, like this," she demonstrated, weight distributed evenly over each of her four paws. It was a neutral stance, or as neutral as possible. "And um, wings up, I think will be the easiest," Halo thought to herself for a moment before nodding. She'd never done a checkup on anyone with wings before, but that was okay. She'd treat the wings like another appendage. "So for the first thing, I'm going to have you go through a complete range of motion with each of your legs one at a time. It should look like this," another demonstration, making sure to get the extent of the range as she showed Mortis. "Let me know if you feel any clicking, popping, grinding, or pain. We can start here." Gently, Halo reached out to tap his right forepaw with her own, a dainty movement.

Her gaze was intent, looking for any abnormalities as they went about the exam. "After your legs, I think we can do the same thing with your wings. All the way down and all the way up, and let me know if anything is bothering you." Halo offered a small smile, peering curiously and comfortably at the way they joined with his body. After the more physical parts of the examination, she spoke once more. "We can settle back in for the questions, if you want," it would be more comfortable that way. Halo didn't feel as compelled to get things done as quickly as possible, like she did with the others. She was grateful for Mortis-- he never left her feeling like she was a bother.

"Halo"