Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-22-2022, 07:44 PM

Relm was certainly more quiet than the rest of the pack or at least that's what she thought. She had only occasionally spent time with Kichi but otherwise kept to herself and did her duties. The pack life was new to her, she had been mostly alone for nearly a year and some of the pack was family which just made her feel like the odd man out.

She walked a patrol along the island which is how she would have spent her time rather than risking running into Alastor back by the dens and the heart of the pack. It was easier to go out on her own to hunt or walk a lone, peaceful patrol. Since Kefka was killed she had certainly relaxed more and felt like she could breathe again. She was falling into her own solitude routine, and completely content with keeping herself hidden from the rest of the pack.

"Relm"

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-26-2022, 04:19 PM

The hurry to get the band back up to Alias Island and get their pack established had left some things unfinished and unsaid and now that they had gotten settled in their permanent home those things had come back to mind. Most importantly she needed to reconnect with Relm. She hadn't spoken to the pink-splattered woman one on one since she began to linger with their group and hadn't spoke to her at all since the incident with Alastor. She seemed to have made herself scarce and Manea couldn't blame her for that. She probably would have done the same if placed in the same situation. However, she didn't want that kind of animosity among her members and she doubted that Relm would even allow Alastor close enough to try and smooth things over himself.

She followed Relm's scent out to the beach that surrounded the island, trotting lightly to catch up to the other woman before slowing to fall into step beside her. "Relm," she said in greeting, giving the woman a bit of space so she wouldn't start them off on the wrong foot. Alastor was the one that brought her here and only knew the very surface level of what had happened to bring them together and the connection between Alastor, her father, and her husband's former betrothed. She knew very little about the woman herself, but she supposed now was as good a time as any to learn. "I'd like to speak with you if now is a good time?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
01-26-2022, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 04:41 PM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)

The sound of quick steps behind her made her tense, but didn't really scare her. She wasn't worried about Alastor coming after her to do another bad deed on her, only worried about the awkwardness and being confronted. Well, it seemed that would be the case as Manea was who caught up to her. Relm nodded silently to her greeting but continued to walk on after Manea was beside her. She was welcome obviously, as her alpha. Relm wasn't very good with company at least.

When Manea asked if she could talk with her, Relm's face winced lightly. No she didn't want to talk, but did she have a choice? Her paws stopped slowly, not so abrupt. She was not irritated or anything of that nature, but clearly uncomfortable if anything. "Sure." It took her a few seconds but her face turned so that she could look at Manea and the other woman knew that she had her attention.

"Relm"

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-30-2022, 10:01 PM

Manea slowed to a stop as well, following Relm's lead as the vibrantly colored woman stopped and turned to look at her, confirming they could talk. She offered Relm a small smile as she settled back onto her haunches. "Thank you. I know we haven't had much of a chance to get to know each other since Alastor brought you to us and with what happened with Alastor I wanted to make sure you were doing alright." It was a strange situation to have to address for both of them, but it would be better in the end to clear the air so there wouldn't be any lingering strangeness. Even beyond that, she wanted to be familiar with who was living in her pack and thus far she knew very little about the younger woman and there was really only one way to resolve that.

"I also wanted to get your side of what happened. I can only piece together so much from what fragmented things Alastor has told me. It would be good to hear it from someone who wasn't completely insane and out of their minds when it happened." There was no real apologizing for her husband's actions nor was there any excuses to be made. He was what he was and for better or worse he was hers. She had given him her forgiveness and warning already, but she was still having a hard time piecing together where Relm fit into all of this beyond the fact that it was her father that she had seen ripped to pieces.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

01-30-2022, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2022, 11:23 AM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Manea started off with something about socializing, getting to know her or something dumb Relm couldn’t really be bothered with. That was fine though she supposed, no reason to put a stick up her own butt. "I’m fine." She spoke quietly without much emotion but refrained from looking at Manea. She tried to act like what happened actually didn’t, even while alone in her own den or thoughts. It was easier that way maybe.

But when Manea brought it up further, asking for more clarification, Relm held her breath in a tightened jaw. She didn’t stop her forward steps on the patrol though, she just found the hidden tension between her and Manea stronger now. She was clearly uncomfortable, maybe at least a sign that she hadn’t desired to tempt Alastor again, not that she really could. It took her a moment before she spoke, her words blunt but not shouted. She just wanted to get the topic out of the way and over with. Hopefully enough that Manea wouldn’t bug her about again. "It was pretty much all there. He killed my dad, asked me to leave, and then you showed up."

"Relm"

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

02-05-2022, 05:20 PM

Manea watched Relm tense at her questioning and when the other woman answered with an answer that was hardly an answer at all Manea frowned and sighed, glancing away with a flick of an ear. “I’m just trying to help, Relm,” she told her honestly with a bit of exasperation. The tension that lingered around would only fester into something worse and she wouldn’t put up with that in her ranks. She wanted to make sure that Relm would be comfortable here, but that was difficult when all she was getting was push back. Regardless, she couldn't force Relm to do anything so if she would rather ignore the issue for now then there was nothing she could do.

Brushing it off, she attempted to move the topic to something that might be a little easier for the younger wolf to speak to. "Well, could you tell me a bit about yourself?" she asked, turning her aqua gaze back to Relm. "What skills you have, what you would like to get from the pack, what your ambitions are?" Maybe she could at least find out how she could support her in other ways if she would let her in to see the darkness that had led her here to begin with.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

02-06-2022, 11:34 AM

Relm was still tense as Manea had told her she just wanted to help. Relm knew she wasn't exactly... friendly... maybe a little mannerless. But she honestly couldn't help it. There were few wolves in her life that she would even feel comfortable discussing what Manea wanted to work through with her. And Manea trying to help her simply wasn't doing just that. Maybe they could be on better terms one day, but right now it was just too messy of a situation and Relm just wanted to forget the whole thing happened.

She was a bit relieved when Manea turned the subject, but she still wasn't completely relaxed. She went to continue on their patrol, the same flat or even harsh expression on her face that she had started with. "I, uh..." She didn't have an easy answer for her, Relm wasn't easy at all apparently. But just trying to make kind words she tried to give her some sort of response. "I'm not very good at this pack life thing. I'm only here because Alastor..." She was being dreadfully honest, trying to tell Manea that being social and asking about her life goals wasn't exactly for her but... "But I uh... don't miss being alone." She didn't hate the pack, she didn't hate Manea or Alastor, but she was only under Alastor's wing by the protection he provided from Kefka. And that wasn't a problem anymore. "I Fight... I hunt... I've been all over the world..." There wasn't much she could really tell about herself. Or at least she didn't find herself so notable. She didn't quite know herself but her self worth was well at the bottom of the drain.

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

02-09-2022, 12:29 AM

Even as she changed the subject and tried to avoid the subject she had actually come to discuss she could tell Relm was still uncomfortable at the very least. Her answers were broken and disjointed and only just barely covered the questions she asked her. She couldn't even fully identify what skills she could help Relm with besides maybe fighting and hunting, but her answers didn't tell her if she still needed training in those areas or if she was comfortable and ready to hit the ground running in either area. She bit back another sigh and just quietly followed beside Relm for a few moments while she spoke. When she was done Manea small shrug and replied, "Well, I'll put you in the ranks with our fighters then."

Maybe at some point she'd get some sort of goal or ambition out of Relm, but if not she supposed it didn't hurt to have a few members that were just around to put their heads down and do their work. "Perhaps we'll try speaking again another day," she offered with a glance. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help." With that she turned around to go back the other way to head back the way she came toward the caves with a flick of her ears. She wanted to know all of her members well, but that was difficult to accomplish when there wasn't even an effort to meet her half way. She left Relm alone for now, but she did wonder to herself if they'd ever find a common ground.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

02-09-2022, 10:29 AM

Relm was aware that she wasn't exactly friendly or likable but she didn't know how to respond to Manea in any other way. She couldn't express how grateful she was for Manea supporting Alastor protecting her and in turn keeping her as a member of the pack. She couldn't express her emotions about what had happened between her and Alastor or why she hadn't left when he asked her to. She may have regretting it to a certain extent and she hoped that Manea knew or saw that there was no intention of making it happen again. She could tell Manea was at least a little understanding with giving her time but... that might not be what she needed. She didn't know if talking it out would help, but right now she just wanted to ignore the problem. It was easier this way.

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu