size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-06-2022, 08:39 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn wandered from booth to booth at the festival, collecting leather cording and large various beads. She really appreciated Audra being her race partner for the festival and she wanted to make the other woman a gift to show her appreciation. It was hard for her sometimes to connect with others. As a loner Jynn was always on the go and didn't have a band or pack to associate with so friends were few and far between. She'd often debated about joining a pack but it wasn't quite in her nature to settle in one place. She didn't know many packs that would be fine with a member living the majority of their time wandering and only a little time in the pack itself.

Once she acquired her items she settled down beneath an oak tree to get to work.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-07-2022, 08:16 AM

Taking a break from the festivities and attempting to have a good time with her girlfriend, Audra wandered through the stalls. Eyeing the different pretty objects that tempted her, one thing, in particular, caught her eye. A spread of feathers laid out on a table in varying sizes and colors. Oh, it would be a perfect gift! Not for Tika, no, she had another idea for her. This would be great for Jynn! Smiling to herself, the petite girl approaches the stand and bargains for a few of the feathers before turning away. Holding them gently between her teeth, she knew she already had some twine hidden in the satchel around her neck.

Looking for a spot to rest and figure out how exactly to make the feathers into a gift, Audra glances around the field. Off to the side, a grouping of shady trees seems inviting. Making her way over there, her eye catches the long-legged girl in question. "Jynn!" Audra calls out with a smile around the feathers before heading over. "I'm glad I found you," she says softly as she takes a seat near her friend and notices the beads and leather near Jynn. Dropping the feathers herself, she tilts her head curiously. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something!" Audra exclaims, feeling a bit embarrassed to have rushed over without asking first if she could join.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
02-10-2022, 04:35 PM

Jynn lined up the three strands of leather and held them down with her paw as she used her teeth and other paw to, awkwardly, tie a knot to keep the three strands together. It had been awhile since she'd done any crafting. Oh well, it was the thought that counted. She started to braid the strands, pausing now and then to string on a pretty bead before going back to braiding. It required an incredible amount of coordination and was slow going for Jynn.

She paused and jumped slightly as she heard Audra call out her name and arrive on the scene. Jynn smothered what she was working on with her paws at first but then when Audra apologized for interrupting Jynn figured she might as well explain what she was doing. "Oh, hey Audra! I uh… well. Since you've caught me…" She moved her paws. "I just wanted to make a little something for you. I mean I really appreciate you agreeing to be my partner for the races."

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

02-13-2022, 01:29 PM

Feeling a bit flustered, Audra smiled as Jynn started to talk. When the girl explained that she was making something for her, she could feel her cheeks flush. "Oh Jynn, that's so nice of you!" Audra said, her smile growing wider across her face. "Actually, I had gotten some stuff to make something for you too," she admitted sheepishly as she pointed her nose toward the feathers she had gently placed on the ground. "I guess we had the same idea!" Her tag wagged happily as she sat down and pulled a piece of thin leather from her pouch. She still didn't quite know how she was going to turn the feathers into something nice, but maybe Jynn would be able to help. The gift was for her after all! "See, I got these feathers because it reminded me of how fast you are," Audra's voice is quiet as she admits this. "I'm not sure what to do with them yet though," her eye turns downward as her face scrunches up in thought.

A  U  D  R  A

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

02-13-2022, 02:09 PM

Jynn didn't know where to look so her eyes landed on her paws. She wasn't sure why she felt so embarassed. She supposed she wasn't sure if Audra would take it romanticcally or not. She liked the other girl certainly but not necessarily in a romantic way, at least not yet, and she didn't want to send any false signals.

Jynn looked up swiftly as Audra stated that she'd gotten things to make something for her as well. She felt herself flush but it also eased her embarassment a bit as well. Ok, so this wasn't a totally weird thing she was doing. Jynn smiled. "Thank you Audra! That's very kind and I'm glad we're on the same page.

She chuckled as Audra stated that the feathers reminded her of how fast Jynn was. "Well, not quite as fast as you but I appreciate the thought! Would you like some of my leather cording? I'll have extra. You know it's good you're here. I was just starting to think I have this bracelet long enough and now I can actually measure!"

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

02-13-2022, 09:00 PM

Her mind lingered on the idea of the possibility if she had found Jynn more than a friend, where she would be now. They could have possibly wandered around Boreas and Auster together, seeing all of the things. Yet, her heart still beats so strongly for Avantika, there was no doubt. Her world was Tika now and she looked forward to seeing her again. She still thought of Jynn as one of her best friends though. Someone she could count on if she needed a shoulder to lean on.

As her cheeks cooled down from her own embarrassment, she beamed happily at Jynn. "Oh, don't make me challenge you to another race to prove you wrong," she said teasingly as her own eye dipped down to the feathers she'd gathered. Looking back up when Jynn offers a piece of cording, Audra nods happily. "Yes, actually that would be perfect! Maybe I can twist it around the feathers so it can loop around your, uh, tail or even, oh I'm not sure," she let a breath of air whoosh out her. Maybe the feathers weren't so practical.

A  U  D  R  A