An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-14-2022, 02:45 AM

Azure had heard nothing but exuberance and determination from his young daughter Callie once the girl had met and decided to worship - ugh - his little sister, Aris. He hadn't paid full attention to the story which was essentially one long run on sentence, but he'd heard enough to get the general gist of the pair's ambitions and promise, that of becoming the Armada's Reaper and General duo. It was an unattainable goal as far as Azure was concerned, but in the very least he owed Aris a small amount of respect for managing to convince the pup to take her studies more seriously, work harder and fight smarter to prepare for her 'future role.' It was a relationship he needed to foster for sure, especially seeing as the more time Callie spent harassing Aris, the less she'd want to harass him.

Aris' hobbies were.. well, beyond his notice for the most part, but he did remember the natural tenancy to maim and maul that his sister had had as a yearling. From Sirius he'd learned that the tiny wolf's attitude hadn't shrunken at all, so likely that meant that she'd still appreciate a good bloodletting. Or so he hoped, at least.

"Aris!" He called out briskly as he made his way to her den. "Put your big girl claws on we're going for a walk."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Aris

Loner

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (179)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-14-2022, 02:52 AM
Aris poked her head out of the den at the sound of her brother's words, bleeriness immediately dissolving into curiosity. Hardly anyone invited her to go do anything except Gossamer - everyone else just told her to go do stuff and it was usually not stuff she enjoyed doing. If it was Azure it definitely wasn't going to be something prissy and fussy, so it was bound to be interesting. Her curiosity was piqued enough that she wasn't even the slightest bit annoyed at his "big girl" smartass remark. Also she didn't need to put on ANY claws, so there. She put on a burst of speed to move up next to her larger, longer-legged older brother - and had to take a few steps to every one of his, so she didn't get to slow down a whole lot to keep up. "What are we doing?"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
02-14-2022, 03:16 AM

It did not take long before she'd rushed from the den to join him and in return Azure's gaze immediately dropped to scan her fast moving legs. "Were you always so short?" He squinted, his head tilting. "Aren't you supposed to be an adult now or something?" It was odd how in each Fatalis litter one pup seemed to be exceptionally smaller then the last, but Az assumed it was a sad side effect of having so many giants to share the womb with. Someone was bound to be on the wrong end of the nutrients.

He continued on through the grasses towards the trees, eventually offering an answer to her question. "[i]We are going to go find something to bloody your claws, if you're tall enough to reach it. A belated birthday gift, or something. I swiped some alcohol from Dad too, but I'd rather you not get your drunk ass killed so you can have some once we're done." As he walked, his nose would occasionally lift to scent the air. Predators had begun to thrive once the ooze had receded back into whatever hellhole had birthed it, surely there would be something decent here for them to maim and murder.

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Aris

Loner

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (179)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

02-14-2022, 04:00 AM
Aris perked up further, her fangs showing in a grin at Azure's words - and making a rude gesture with her paw at him for his taunting. "Show me what we're going to kill and I'll show you what I can reach," she laughed. "Make you eat your words." She was quiet a moment, her own senses working to try to find whatever they were out there to do a murder on, then added, partly teasingly and partly actual gratitude buried under it, "Thanks for bringing me. Maybe you're not as much of an Azhole as you seem. You can be a pretty cool brother sometimes." Sometimes she felt like the people in her life most important to her were trying to shove her into a not-Aris-shaped mould to try to make her into what they thought she was supposed to be and not what she was. She didn't know why Azure was doing this for her, but it felt good, relaxing even, for someone other than Goss to see this side of her without her forcing it in their face. Just the prospect of getting to relieve some of her frustrations in a fight of any sort had her relaxing into a jaunty trot at her much-larger brother's side. And sharing a drink with him afterwards? It made her feel... included. Part of something. Like she'd been accepted.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-14-2022, 04:21 AM

At her laugh Azure raised a brow, the corner of his own lip lifting briefly in amusement. "Alright then, bison it is." He gave back, sarcasm in his tone. Not that he had any doubt that the small Fatalis could handle one - after all, Asla had shown him exactly how fierce a short wolf could be - but he doubted they'd find one anywhere near Armada lands. She continued then and he paused in his tracks, lifting the paw furthest from her and reaching it across his body to jab at her shoulder. "Don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to uphold." As a general rule he loved his siblings passively, from very-very far, but he supposed seeing as both Indy and Asla had left that it would do no harm to have one remaining Fatalis wolf who didn't mostly dislike him the same way he disliked them.

It was almost enough to be familiar, walking side by side with his sister who barely reached his knees, off to find a small sucker to murder, dismember, dissect, or otherwise mutilate. Azure had to be careful not to fall into old habits, especially without knowing exactly how much of himself Aris' personality shared. He was considering it still when the scent hit him, his head turning in toward the trees. "Baby bear?" He turned his head toward her, offering her a thoughtful and partially condescending frown. "Too mean?" His paw swung out to gesture forward, should she decide it was a good enough prey for their evening.

"Speech"

Aris

Loner

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (179)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

02-14-2022, 04:58 AM
Aris tilted her head to the side consideringly. Baby bear? Hmm. "Maybe we get lucky, and the mama hears him cry. Two for one." She flashed her brother a toothy grin. "Maybe we make a stuffed bear for the next Fatalis litter to maul, huh? Don't worry, if you're too scared I can take care of both for you." With that final jeer she bounded off into the bushes in the direction he pointed, like an arrow out of a bow, her claws already extended and her spiked hackles raised.

- skipping the gore -

A bit the worse for wear with the blood sticky on her claws and splashed rather liberally on her fur, Aris was nonetheless relaxed and happy as she curled her paw around the neck of the bottle of alcohol, ready to tilt it into her maw again at any second. She had already put away a much larger amount than a more experienced drinker would think someone her size could metabolize and not be drunk, but it had definitely mellowed the little spitfire as the buzz hit her. This was great, probably the best late birthday present she'd ever gotten. And to think it had been Azure's idea - she hadn't thought he'd had more than two braincells to rub together and they'd both been focused on being a jerk. But no, he had a third brain cell and it was pretty good at the whole murdering thing. A man after her own heart. Hopefully one that did not share everything he did with their parents because she couldn't see them approving of everything she'd been doing... Oh well, she wasn't going to ruin her chill by worrying about it - after all, it had been his idea, and a great one.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-15-2022, 01:16 AM
Perhaps his little sister wasn't quite as lame as Azure expected her to be. She took the murder walk without hesitation, coming away bloodied but not visibly bothered by the baby bear slaughter as he'd expect her to be. Azure still had his reservations, but so far she seemed an okay Fatalis to spend his leisure time with. He eyed her paw wrapped around the bottle, considering briefly cutting the very small wolf off, but, wasn't getting hammered a natural part of becoming an adult? As long as she was supervised and he could ensure she didn't fall into a pit and die on the way home, Azure was happy to let herself drink herself stupid if that's what she wished. "Happy late birthday, you're not as awful company as I expected you to be." He offered after a moment of quiet.