Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-23-2022, 09:55 AM

Relm had been going through a drastic change in her life, but she hadn't really acted much different around those in her pack. She was sure she wasn't really known, she never put herself out there. She did all her work behind the scenes. Taking care of the pack had really grown on her and really mattered a lot to her. It didn't seem so obvious though.

She wasn't working a patrol, but she had been out around the edges of The Rock Garden when out of no where a pack of three coyotes roamed over the borders. She had seen them from a short distance and immediately pursued them to get them back out of the pack lands. Loping over she growled and showed her size, waiting to see what their next move would be. If they were smart they would turn and run off, but they didn't seem so wiling to flee.

"Relm"

Chade

Elysium
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Ranger Ranger

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-23-2022, 08:27 PM

Chade had been roaming the land with Swift, searching for more prey the young cheetah could practice hunting.  Chade had been following the scent of a rabbit when he spotted canine forms in the distance.  The scent of coyote and the scent of his pack came to him.  There would be another time for rabbits.  

Chade didn’t bother with chasing off other predators and instead preferred to just kill them.  It was a way to grow stronger and there was satisfaction in killing animals that he used to run from.  Chade ran towards Relm and the coyotes, Swift coming up alongside easily though with more hesitation.  She wasn’t the fighter that Chade was, perhaps in the future but for now, she was still shy of serious fights.

Chade glanced to Relm for a moment but he didn’t have much time as he never slowed his stride.  Chade slammed his larger body into one of the coyotes, teeth grabbing for the nape of its neck, biting deep and thrashing with a much more menacing snarl than what he used to have.  The coyote shrieked in surprise and struggled.  Its teeth snapped for Chade’s neck but seemed to only be grabbing at his fur.

"Chade"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
02-23-2022, 08:48 PM

A younger blue boy joined her, but he was well at her size if not around it. Relm had maybe seen him around the pack, but as it was she was pretty secluded and honestly didn't pay much attention. Even for a blue wolf.

He seemed to jump in first, the coyotes were not so quick to back down at least. They were testing their luck. As Chade went in on one of the coyotes, Relm put herself between him and the other two but that was not her goal. She was sheilding him sure, but what she was after was grabbing the Coyote that he already had went after right over it's muzzle to hold it's jaw shut and giving Chade the opportunity to end it's life first and quick. One of the other coyotes went to move around them towards Chade and the other jumped up and bit over Relm's hock. She held her stance until Chade took care of their current victim.  

"Relm"

Chade

Elysium
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

02-24-2022, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2022, 09:06 PM by Chade. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chade had already been turning planning to take on the next coyote, leaving the other to deal with its injuries but then spotted Relm holding it down.  He’d get to it right after he took the next healthy coyote nearby! Chade was shifting his weight about to charge the coyote moving in his direction but then saw the other coyote biting Relm while she held down the coyote!

Chade was shocked and spun, kicking dirt up with his hind paws at the coyote he had planned to attack, “Swift!”  Hopefully, the wary cheetah would come in upon request.  Chade lunged back into where Relm was and sunk his teeth into the Coyote's neck, jerking his head up with the coyote still firmly lodged in his jaws.  Blood spewed and Chade dropped the soon-to-be if not already corpse.

Swift ran to the coyote who was shaking its head to get the dirt out of its eyes, she bit at the coyote's neck but the moment the coyote faced her she let go and backed off.  She was young, inexperienced, and nervous.  However, she had done what Chade needed which was be a good distraction.  

Chade’s hate-filled eyes were focused on the coyote who had attacked a member of his pack.  He would of gladly killed it first but Relm could kill it herself now that the one was dead.  Swift was backing up with hesitation as the coyote neared him.  The boy needed to give Swift more fighting lessons.  The blue wolf ran to slam his body into the coyotes, his teeth grabbing onto one of the coyote’s legs, crunching down.  The coyote swung its head away from swift to try and bite chade but he dropped the coyote's leg and backed up.

Chade glanced over to Swift.  Fighting lesson time, “He’s injured.  C’mon.”  Yes, the coyote was hurt and would probably not enjoy the next few minutes as it would become practice for Swift on how to kill.  Chade would help if needed.  That said Chade's gaze flicked back to make sure Relm was fine.  

"Chade"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

02-24-2022, 09:17 PM

The blue boy seemed a little preoccupied and all over the place, but Relm held her position over the coyote until Chade took care of it. They nearly handed the small dog off from nose to nose and once Chade was working towards the coyote near him, Relm did the same to the one biting her. She had gotten a little scraped up but that was fine.

She immediately spun around, the coyote flinging off her body and slamming down on it's side. Relm was quick to pursue and easily took it's life by the throat. She had been well versed in defending herself against predators and was much larger than it. So once it fell over it was a quick victim.

When Relm turned towards the other, Chade and his companion were facing off with it or... well his companion was. Relm didn't interfere. The two wolves alone could easily take care of the final one if need be. Once the coyote was either finished off or ran away, Relm shook and licked her lips from the blood over them, "I assume you weren't on patrol either so uh, thanks."

"Relm"

Chade

Elysium
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

03-02-2022, 01:05 AM

The young cheetah looked from Chade then back to the coyote, pulling up its lips and making a cat version of a growl?  A pretty hesitant one.  Swift ran about to swipe at a back leg and the coyote's back legs went down so that it was in a sitting position but it swung about so its face was still on the cheetah.  Swift looked up to Chade who nodded encouragingly.

Swift ran in again, getting around behind and chomping on the rump.  The coyote spun again with his butt staying flat on the ground, it looked like the picture of misery.  Swift was used to using her leg to trip something up with its back legs so now that the back legs were tucked under the coyote the big kitten was unsure.

Chade shook his head and charged his frame at the coyote so it had to flee or get bowled over.  Chade could easily kill the thing but he wanted the cat to do it.  Finally, when it jumped to its feet Swift ran over, used her front paw to swipe at a leg sending the coyote careening and she bit into its neck, holding it and looking up at Chade.  

The boy grinned at his cat then looked back up at Relm, “Sure,” Chade grinned, “I was working on teaching Swift to hunt but really fighting is fun.  I imagine they weren’t any real trouble for you but thanks for letting me help.  I like fighting things.  If you ever actually need help feel welcome to call me.  I need to get stronger!  I need to be able to beat anything that attacks me or someone in the pack.”  The boys grinned happily as if indeed fighting the predators was a big fun game to him.  This was a great pack to help turn kids into killers after all.

"Chade"