gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Fig
03-03-2022, 11:28 PM

In all actuality, Fir's ludicrous quest probably hadn't taken nearly as long as one might think, but to her every moment she spent without a platypus was lived in pure anguish.  Today, however, she obtained her chunky friend, and he was certainly nothing short of perfect.  She'd spent all morning stalking the little guy as he wobbled about, and snatched him up almost effortlessly as he went for an afternoon snooze.

She'd traveled northeast with the funky fella for a couple of hours, wandering into some sort of grapevine paradise before setting him down and giving him a thorough lookover.  "So here's the deal:  Your new name is Yalwan Wan.  You're my best friend now but also my familiar.  You're going to be in charge of gathering plants n' stuff when I need it...  Fan, ire ha'lor fanal fan fra fan kane ochalworewan." she stared seriously into the creatures eyes and he stared back with all two of his braincells.  She knew he understood what she was saying, and also that there wasn't a more perfect platypus in the whole world.  This relationship was going to work out just fine.

*Fennish translation:  Oh, and you're going to need to be bilingual.