Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Salt
02-09-2022, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2022, 05:14 PM by Noëlie. Edited 1 time in total.)
Noelie was thoroughly enjoying the festival, basking in the atmosphere, and making an effort to try everything at least once. It was her first time having anything fried, and while she was uncertain about it at first, the yearling had quickly learned that there was little reason for her initial caution. Once her stomach was full, she began perusing the booths, taking a chance on the ring toss, before continuing on her rounds. Face painting was supposed to be next on the list, but Noel had somehow gotten herself turned around, and now she couldn't remember which way she was meant to be going.

Frustrated, the girl scanned the horizon, hoping that if nothing else she might be able to lock onto Etoile's familiar patterning, but alas, she was unsuccessful. The two had parted ways sometime before completing the ring toss, which was ages ago, so finding her in this mess wasn't likely to happen. Heaving a sigh, Noelie chose a direction and began walking

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-13-2022, 03:45 AM
Ardyn Cadeyrn Aodhán Phoenix Adravendi

He’d been keeping a loose track on the Valhallans that had come to the carnival, mostly with Lyr’s help. They could take care of themselves, of course, but it was nice to have an eye in the sky. His mother was by far one of the easiest to watch from the glowing raven’s bird’s eye view.

Ardyn strolled idly through the crowds, watching the bustle and crowds and the coydogs. It certainly seemed that the theme overall was related to love; not merely that of a couple, but that of family and friends, and he wondered if he’d come away with a few more new friends by the time the Carnival and the tournament closed shop and moved on.

He glanced away from watching a small family of pups barreling through in a stampede of paws and wagging tails ahead of their parents, just in time to side-step quickly to avoid walking into a small yearling.

“Sorry, Miss, I wasn’t watching my path.”

His rich voice was genuinely apologetic as he studied her to be absolutely certain he’d not come into contact or ruffled her and missed it. He was pretty sure he hadn’t felt any contact, but you never knew…

She was small, like many wolves around his age he’d encountered so far, with a coat that resembled the winter sky when the auroras flashed and fluttered over the sky, and a pair of golden eyes. Still, her size was bigger than his own sister and a couple other girls he'd met, so he didn't give that detail much thought as he added an apologetic smile.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ardyn's family (Red, Aurielle, Siblings, Valhalla) are allowed to crash threads, regardless of private tags.

Ardyn at first glance is as black as can be imagined with a raven sheen.

Closer inspection proves that he shimmers in fire tones in every hair on his hide right down to his lashes.

More obviously, he glows like a bed of coals and flames with every movement and brush of fur. His tail is usually wagging, so blazes like a torch.

His adult teeth are in and his saber canines have grown to their full length (see profile). His mane and tail hair have grown to full length, as well as being lightweight and easily buffeted by breezes.

A look at his front paws will give the impression of hands, with his dew claw dropped low and lengthened into a functioning thumb, and his toes elongated into fingers. He has retractable, solid black cat-like claws on every paw.

Ardyn has developed a glowing mast of intricate markings in fire and ice colors over his face, symmetrical over the last seasons of Year 17 (see profile for details). During hunts or raids/sieges, he will smudge them out with black soot to cover the glow, otherwise, they are bright enough to note at first direct glance at his face. Not all his artwork currently portrays the mask markings.

He is also often bedecked in beads, small bells, feathers in blues, ribbons and braids thanks to the Ooze Event of Halloween 2021, and the Coathanger item that he got. The accessories generally are seen most in his mane and tail hair. He removes the brighter items and bells for hunts or battle.

Noëlie

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Salt
02-15-2022, 08:22 PM
Noelie wasn't paying any attention to her immediate surroundings. Instead her golden gaze danced further out, searching for a landmark that might point her in the right direction, which caused her to nearly collide with the larger male. She stopped at the last second, pulling up and forcing her head back to allow him a little bit of space. "Oh, no, sorry, it was my fault." The yearling apologized, taking two steps back. "I was looking for the face painting booth, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The Soleil had to lightly crane her neck to look at the stranger, noting the way his fur seemed to shimmer and glow as she flashed her own apologetic smile. "You wouldn't happen to know where it is, would you?"

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-20-2022, 08:31 PM

The girl took no offense, instead apologizing and taking blame for the near collision. At her brief explanation, and then her query, he smiled, then lifted his head, craning over the heads and backs of the crowd, then stepping back and rising into a two-legged stance, balancing as he craned further, twisting and half pirouetting on his hind paws until he spotted the booth in question.

He lifted a front paw and indicated it with a long digit as he dropped back to his paws with a blaze of fire in his ink black coat, grinning.

“I think it’s that way; I saw someone leaving with what looked like fresh paint on their muzzle.”

He tipped his head as he added, “I’m Ardyn Adravendi, by the way.”

Ardyn's family (Red, Aurielle, Siblings, Valhalla) are allowed to crash threads, regardless of private tags.

Closer inspection proves that he shimmers in fire tones in every hair on his hide right down to his lashes.

More obviously, he glows like a bed of coals and flames with every movement and brush of fur. His tail is usually wagging, so blazes like a torch.

His adult teeth are in and his saber canines have grown to their full length (see profile). His mane and tail hair have grown to full length, as well as being lightweight and easily buffeted by breezes.

A look at his front paws will give the impression of hands, with his dew claw dropped low and lengthened into a functioning thumb, and his toes elongated into fingers. He has retractable, solid black cat-like claws on every paw.

Ardyn has developed a glowing mast of intricate markings in fire and ice colors over his face, symmetrical over the last seasons of Year 17 (see profile for details). During hunts or raids/sieges, he will smudge them out with black soot to cover the glow, otherwise, they are bright enough to note at first direct glance at his face. Not all his artwork currently portrays the mask markings.

He is also often bedecked in beads, small bells, feathers in blues, ribbons and braids thanks to the Ooze Event of Halloween 2021, and the Coathanger item that he got. The accessories generally are seen most in his mane and tail hair. He removes the brighter items and bells for hunts or battle.

Noëlie

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Salt
03-04-2022, 04:54 PM
She watched as he lifted himself up, rising above the crowd, and certainly even higher above her. Noelie could only assume that with his size he must have been a descendant of the trees, which made very little sense considering that they didn't really exist, well.. not anymore at least.

It didn't seem to take him long at all to find what he was looking for, though at that size Noelie couldn't imagine he'd ever had trouble finding something. He pointed on his descent, a grin etched onto his face. Her gaze followed his, and though the yearling was unable to see the wolf he spoke of, she had no reason not to trust his statement. "Thank you so much! I probably would have been walking around for hours trying to find it if it weren't for you." In fact, judging by the direction he had indicated, Noelie somehow walked right past it only minutes ago.

"I'm Noelie. It's nice to meet you, Ardyn." She said, offering a smile.

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-05-2022, 02:03 AM

His tail swept in an easy, fiery wag at her thanks, muzzle dipping pleasantly with a grin. “My pleasure. My sister’s even shorter than you are so I’m used to either getting the line of sight, or having her on my back or neck so she can get a good look, herself… usually the latter.”

Noëlie gave her name and he nodded, intoning, “A pleasure, Lady Noëlie. Aside from getting lost, how are you enjoying the carnival? The last time we had these fellows around I wasn’t even born yet. They held a tournament then, and this time, I’m here to participate. Should be fun.”

He shifted in the direction of the face painting booth, offering a crowd-parting presence, brows lifting in silent question for her acceptance of the mute offer.