Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2013, 02:05 PM
ooc: she is down a hallway inside a hole in the wall that leads to a small room that can't be accessed from another opening.

"What's wrong with this one?" She would say with an irritated growl, tail flicking behind her. The skull stared at her with dark empty eyes, the voice slipping from its jaws only annoying her by the second. "I'd like to see you do better." She would add with a hiss, pushing herself up and turning her back on the skull with a wave of her tail. She held her head high, eyes closed, ignoring the voice behind her. "Shut your trap, your such a liar!" Her head turned to the side, lips pulling back over her canines. "Would you like to go for another dip in the river? I have no problem taking you there." A brow would raise and a devilish grin would spread across her jaws as she fully turned her body around, a glint of something in her eyes telling the skull she would do as she said.

speech

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 04:05 PM

The sun began to set behind the white pelted boy as he sought a place to rest for the night. His paws had brought him to a land of rocky outcrops, his pelt shining with the sunset and turning his pelt a fiery glow. He stopped atop a trail that he followed upwards, attempting to get a better view of the world below. He marveled at the sight, the view below and the sunset beyond awed him. Long shadows cast themselves across the land beyond the trees, over rivers and lakes and he could just make out the figures of buffalo herds and the occasional wolf wandering in open land. Ah, this was a sight to be stored away for a long time. With a sigh of contentment, he returned to his search.

In a moments time of searching, he came across a split in the rocks. Peeking down the darkening hall, he figured not many would tread these parts of the land and so he slowly slid inside. The hall was just big enough for him to fit, and barely turn around. So should anything decide to jump out at him, he would have to scramble back blindly. The darkness began to engulf him, the light outside fading ever slowly and his shadow cast a length in front of him. All he could hear now were the soft footfalls of his pads, and his own breathing. But then, a strange voice would intercept his steady rhythm. "I have no problem taking you there."

Instantly he would stop in his tracks, head struck forward as he strained to listen. Aqua gaze searched the darkness, and somewhere nearby he could hear the soft scrabbling of paws and other whisperings. "Erm...hello? Someone there?" He called softly, tenseness spreading through his body.

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-08-2013, 05:24 PM

Just when her companion was about to answer the small shewolf a voice interrupted. Lips pulled back to reveal those sharp little canines of hers, ears flicking forward, taking in any sound in the hallway just beyond her hole. "Shush stupid!" She would give a low growl, her mismatched eyes quickly darting to the skull, a demand in her voice that it obeyed silently. With a twitch of her lip the young girl would turn and slowly, carefully, make her way to the hole of her hiding spot, eyes narrowing as she gathered in a dark figure just a few feet down the hall from her. "Who the hell are you?!" She snapped, fur bristling and tail waving behind her as she stared down the figure that was obviously bigger than her. "This is private property!"

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 12:26 AM

The slim figure would jump slightly in surprise as a smaller figure accompanied by a voice rang out. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he made out the form of a young wolf with two different colored eyes. The one he could make out with the stream of moonlight was the brighter one, a green color. The other was partially hidden in shadow, so he could not make it out save for the brief reflection. Head tilted to the side, staring at the strange one that blocked his path. Ears fell back as her voice snapped at him, her features seemingly hostile. He'd have to tread carefully with this one.

"Names Drake. That's who I am, and I had no idea this was...private property as you say. What's a little tyke like yourself doin' out here on your own anyway? Tryin' to scare off intruders eh?" His aussie accent never failed to mingle with his words.

"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-17-2013, 11:10 PM

She glared up at the stranger, tail waving slowly behind her in irritation. Who dared tried to come onto her property, it was special, only for her! Ears twitched when he finally spoke, a strange accent to his voice she did't understand since she was still young and never heard such a thing. Eyes remained narrowed as he told her he was Drake, and did't know this was her property, asking what she was doing out here on her own, asked if she was trying to scare off intruders. Lips would twitch, the tone of his voice annoying her further.

With a low growl she would step back, slipping into the darkness of the hole and her private quarters out of his sight. From where the man stood he would be able to hear stuff being moved around, scrapping against the ground, shuffling and even hushed voices even if it as coming from one individual. "It's mine anyway, stay out of it moron." The girl would hiss lowly, something being knocked onto the ground before the clicking of claws would come towards the man but the girl as still out of sight.

"Are you a spy, Drake?" She would ask in an unusually calm tone, something about it suspicious, like she was up to something. The sound of claws clicking against the stone ground would fade away till it was no longer audible, a low chuckle coming from the darkness, but instead of in front of the male it came from above him. This was her domain, there were secret passages she knew about, and if somebody else knew about them but were bigger they still couldn't get to her, you had to be small and sneaky.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 01:47 AM

Confusion settled into the boys mind as the small she-wolf disappeared back into her hole. He could hear the scrabbling of paws, of things being moved about. Just what was she planning? His head tilted in a most curious manner as he heard whispering inside. Was there someone else in there with her? He didn't smell anyone but her, so who was she talking to? He would then hear the patter of paws upon stone, claws clicking in a steady rhythm for some brief moments before they stopped. He stared at the whole, wondering if she'd come out or if she decided to ignore him. Before he could say anything, her voice rang out, startling him.

"Are you a spy, Drake?" The question would make his brows furrow furthermore into confusion, a thoughtful look appearing on his face. After a few seconds he shook his head, looking up to hear the sound of claws once again as she appeared above him. How did she do that? He wondered how many other passages there were, how many secrets this place held for the pup to sneak about. The boy then answered her inquiry, "Umm...well no. Not that I know of, I mean I've no reason to spy or anythin' so...no, I'm not a spy. Is there someone lookin' for you that you're suspicious?" He knew it was a question that would either be unanswered, or scoffed out. But either way, he didn't care if it was answered or not. He began to wonder if this particular pup was just crazy. Keeping his aqua gaze on her, he proceeded. "Anyways, what's your name? You're a youngin' out on yer own eh? Got companions too I hear?"
"Speech"

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-03-2013, 10:38 AM

She would watch from the darkness of her domain, the look of confusion that came upon the man's face made her grin. Standing there she would watch, ears flicking forward when the man spoke. He seemed to not know what to say, and if he did then he had some speaking problem, stuttering and sounding like he was confused. Was he retarded? Nostrils flared at the thought, lips twitching, moving back to reveal her canines. If he was retarded, she didn't want to catch any of it. She had plans she needed to accomplish.

His question, about somebody looking for her only made the irl chuckle, paws carrying her along the edge of hole in the ceiling. He asked for her name, if she was on her own, and had any companions. "Narfi Celestine Jaegar, daughter of the once ruler of Tortuga on Mount Volkan, Nnoitra Jaegar." She would speak with pride, holding her head high. She didn't care tat he was no longer the ruler, the fact that he was was enough for her to feel special, above others even if she was young.

"As for my companions..." She would trail off, the clicking of her claws against stone disappearing. She would reappear suddenly, jumping in front of the man but a bit up, landing on a jutting out stone just a foot above the wolf. "They are everywhere, just really good at being sneaky." She grinned, bi-colored orbs narrowing on him with a light but slightly twisted chuckle.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."