size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-19-2022, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2022, 02:22 AM by Artorias. Edited 1 time in total.)
Artorias hadn't been to Fenmyre since he took advantage of their services just before the Long Night hit. In truth, he'd partially been avoiding the land while he tried to get his head on straight after the way he'd mauled that innocent woman, his conscience far too guilty to allow him to return, despite his budding friendship with its alpha. He knew from Ezra's time in the pack that they had almost all fared well and survived the horrors of the night, but it was high time he went back to pay Chimera a visit and check up on things for himself. He'd heard from Ezra that one of Chimera's queens had quite a large litter, so Artorias was bringing with him some marshmallow from the God's Garden to help any teething pups, as well as some more bottles of Hallowed wine for the happy parents. He didn't know if Chimera drank, but someone on the island certainly had to.

Walking through the dense aspen forest, Artorias emerged on a ridge overlooking the eastern shore of Auster, golden-amber eyes studying the island just across the sound. He headed down to the beach and let out an introductory call for Chimera while he approached the dock. The ferry was moored on the opposite side of the sound, so Artorias took the initiative to begin pulling on the winch to bring it over his way, that way Chimera wouldn't have to do all the work sending it over for him. When the king did arrive, at least Artorias would have the ferry over by him and the two brutes together could move the barge back over to the island proper. The Aegis was actually keen to see the Fenmyrian king again. He'd liked Chimera's refreshingly blunt and honest perspective. It had been thanks to the monochromatic brute that his relationship with Bowen had blossomed into what it was today. He was eager to see the man again, to spend time and grow their relationship and their pack's relations further.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-19-2022, 03:40 AM

The day was drawing to a close and the evening promised to be cool. With the waning sun, Chimera had built a big bonfire on the far beach which the pups seemed to like, though their mothers had to be extra attentive lest someone fall face first into the flames. After a bit of frolicking and gallivanting, it was time for the youngest of the bunch to head to their beds. That meant that Aliana went with them. A while later, Dalila and Ruse followed suit, then Siren and the last three. That left Chimera and Erystotle together by the fire. The two men promptly began using their alone time to indulge in extracurricular activities. Or at least they would have if a call hadn't rang out. Chimera recognized the voice, so he wasn't too upset, but he would need some sort of release later thanks to all of the build up. With one final nibble to the pearlescent man, the King of Fenmyre went to do his duty.

Coming to the ferry, Chi noted that it was already across. A low bark let Artorias know that he was welcome and once the man was on the platform, they made short work of pulling it across. Once the raft touched the shore, Chimera nodded to the black and blue man. "Artorias," he rumbled in low, velvet tones. "To what do I owe the pleasure? Coming for a repeat performance?" He remembered what the Aegis had done to the slave woman last time. He had needed to release some pent up frustrations then. Would today be the same? He didn't seem to be as pensive and brooding as last time, but one could never truly know.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
03-07-2022, 04:39 PM
No sooner had he begun to pull himself across the sound, self-sufficient as he always was, Artorias heard the calling bark of Chimera from the other side. He saw the split-toned king helping to work the winch and get the ferry across in no time. Once the ferry had hit the island's shore, Artorias disembarked and greeted the king of Fenmyre with a respectful dip of his head. "King Chimera," he greeted the brute who matched him in stature and build. He asked if the Aegis had come for a repeat performance of his last visit, and Artorias gave a brief shake of his head. "Not this time. My queen and my sister have both been keeping me busy with their first heat seasons." He didn't mind speaking candidly with Chimera; the Klein alpha was one of the few wolves he could speak so plainly about matters like this with, and it was honestly a refreshing change of pace. After all, it was thanks to Chimera's guidance that he had forged his relationship with Bowen in the first place and acted upon the taboo and scandalous emotions both Carpathians shared.

"Forgive the lateness of my surprise visit. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything... pressing." There was little doubt what he was alluding to with the innuendo in his rich yet youthful tones. "I hadn't come to see you since the Long Night and I wanted to make sure my friend and his family were all right. Ezra told me some details, but I needed to see for myself that Fenmyre thrived." A little smirk touched the young brute's lips as he added, "Plus I thought it was high time we both talked seriously about an alliance—especially in light of our new neighbors." Artorias could only assume a wolf as prudent and cautious as Chimera knew about Hattori's pack in the southern end of the continent. The Aegis wondered what the King would make of what had transpired between his sister in Ashen and what was happening near their homes.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

03-22-2022, 11:55 PM

Pleasantries were shared and, as Artorias dropped the hint about his newly forged relationship with his sister, Chimera's maw split into a wicked, toothy grin. "I'm glad to hear it. Come." The two-toned man led the Hallows Aegis inland, though, rather than taking Artorias to the usual meeting area of the gazebo, he took the black and blue man into the atrium. Chimera was essentially welcoming the brute into his home. A low bark had servants bringing food and drink for the pair and Chimera motioned for Artorias to take a seat on one of the large, thatched mats that had been laid out.

Artorias mentioned the late hour and tossed an innuendo in for good measure. Chimera released a low chuckle, giving his crown a gentle shake. "There's always something pressing, but it will still be waiting for me once we're finished," he assured the man. Aliana was always eager and waiting in some manner or another. Speaking of Aliana, his clouded queen had expressed interest with assisting in diplomatic talks, so here was her chance. Chimera sent one of the servants to fetch the woman.

Turning his pale pink eye back to Artorias, the dire brute nodded. "It was... taxing. Only one death," but he wouldn't say more than that. Chimera still didn't want to address the emotional baggage that lived inside of him when it came to Viper. The topic then shifted to the new 'neighbors' and the brute sneered, lips peeling back from rows of wicked teeth. "The bastard should be dead for what he put my sister through," he growled low. "I didn't care for him from the start and I care for him less now that he's so close to my front door." Well, now that his feelings on the matter were out... he looked to Artorias for his own view on the fishy intrusion.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
03-23-2022, 12:27 AM
Aliana had just finished singing her lullaby to her half dozen little blessings and tucking them in for the night after their exciting day playing on the beach and dancing around the bonfire. She graced each of their tiny crowns with a delicate kiss to whisk them off to happy slumber when she heard one of the servant wolves whisper to her from the open door that Chimera requested her. Snowy white ears perked atop her head, giving a quick nod to the messenger, and after giving one last joyful glance to her sleeping sons, the Fenmyrian queen silently slipped out of their bedroom and headed out to meet with Chimera. A little smirk touched her lips as she wondered just how horny Chimera must have been tonight if he was sending servants to fetch her from putting their children to sleep and couldn't wait five minutes.

Aliana followed the directions given to her to head to the atrium, putting a little extra sway in her hips on each step for her visually-stimulated mate to enjoy when he saw her and sauntered out of their wing of the estate into the herbaceous atrium. But when the queen came out into the atrium and saw Chimera wasn't alone, but with the Hallows alpha, her sultry demeanor immediately shifted back into her usual graceful, demure self, aquamarine eyes blinking wide with surprise at their unexpected guest. Gods, she hoped she hadn't embarrassed Chimera or that Artorias hadn't noticed! Ali took a moment to adjust her headdress while she neared the two massive brutes lying on the tatami mats; she wanted to make a good impression and make Chimera proud of how she acted as his queen.

"Good evening, my lords," she spoke to both King and Aegis respectively, moving to place herself beside Chimera while dipping her head to Artorias in greeting. "Welcome once again, Aegis Artorias. To what do we owe the pleasure this evening?" Her final question she asked while turning her gaze up to peer at Chimera, asking both of them more than just their guest directly. Chi had summoned her for a reason, she now knew. The only question left in her mind was, what was the reason?

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

03-23-2022, 12:42 AM
The grin that Chimera gave him upon discovery of the incestuous relationship he'd begun under the King's urging once would have unsettled a much more uptight and inexperienced Artorias. Time, however, had matured and evolved the young Carpathian brute, and he found it easy to grin back with his host and friend. At the split-toned brute's request, Artorias followed Chimera inland, but not to the gazebo where they'd met at the last time. Instead, Art was surprised to find himself being led right up to the expansive estate that was the Klein home. He recognized the scents of Chimera and Aliana, as well as over a dozen others he didn't. Servants greeted them as they entered with food and drink, and once they were seated comfortably in the botanical atrium, Artorias was reminded of the last time he'd been in here—when Chimera had shown him how to embrace the love that burned for his sister in his heart and soul. How fitting, the young brute thought to himself with a smirk.

Chimera made a quip about something always being pressing, but it would still be waiting for him, and a much less naive Aegis picked up on the innuendo immediately. He snickered and grinned, allowing himself a few sips of drink while Chimera relayed the state of Fenmyre following the Long Night, then expressed his disdain and vitriol towards Hattori in the south. "I'm sorry for your loss," he spoke earnestly and with empathy to the mention of having lost a wolf. He didn't press, and he could see Chimera didn't want to revisit it. "Hattori is a wolf I've never found myself able to trust. He shows no emotion, holds no loyalties, and serves only his own interests from what I've seen. In my mind, that makes him dangerous—very dangerous." Unfortunately for Hattori, both Artorias and Chimera were leaders loved by their wolves, with family and friends at their backs willing to die for them if need be. That made them equally as dangerous to the koi wolf. A wicked smirk touched Artorias' lips while he turned a roguish glance to Chimera. "Venom paid me a visit after she came to see you. I offered to burn the bamboo down around the fucker once the summer comes. She didn't take to the idea." Sure, he might have been half joking at the time to bring a smile to Venom, but it was also a sorely tempting idea, and certainly an effective way to make sure none of Hattori's new pack could be a threat to anyone else.

A moment later, the sound of approaching paws was heard, and Artorias glanced up to greet Aliana with a warm smile. The queen was surprised, but greeted him warmly all the same. "Hello again, Queen Aliana," he replied to her in turn. "I'm sorry for turning up so late, I wanted to see how you and your family and pack were doing after the Long Night. Plus I hadn't gotten a chance to catch up with Chimera in some time, and I thought with all the goings on, it would be a good time to discuss aligning our packs." With the general lay of the land out for Aliana, Artorias kept his attention on the two Fenmyrian royalty, looking at Chimera and Aliana and finding himself unable to not wonder if he and Bowen looked like this with their size difference too. The thought made his heart skip beats and brought a crooked smile to his face. "Is Aliana to be our treaty broker then?"

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

03-23-2022, 10:48 AM

Chimera only drank water or tea and the servants knew it well, though they'd brought a bit of wine in case Artorias wanted to imbibe. The black and white giant didn't hold it against others if they drank alcohol, it simply wasn't for him. Nor did he use any other substances that might affect his self control. As ruler of the pack, he needed to always be in control of his faculties so that he could act at a moments notice. It was his duty to protect those beneath him and he owed it to them to keep a clear mind. Besides... there were other ways that he could unwind. One of them would soon be joining the two brutes.

Artorias gave his condolences and Chimera simply nodded. Viper was a sore spot and he imagined that she always would be. He tried not to talk about her or think about her unless Cerberus brought it up, which he did less often these days. The conversation shifted quickly to Hattori and his pack of wolves that probably also resembled slimy fish. Hattori struck him as being vain enough to surround himself with wolves that looked like him. Thankfully, the view that Artorias had of the coward matched his own and Chimera found himself nodding along to the blue brutes words. A low chuckle rumbled free as Art mentioned having offered to burn the bamboo down. "Of course she denied the offer. Venom has gotten a little softer, but I'm trying to remind her of who she is. Whose blood she holds." She needed to be less of a koi. Less of an Abraxas. Entirely more Klein.

Based on the position that the brutes were resting in, Aliana came into Chimera's view first. He watched the sway of her shapely hips and couldn't help but crack a grin as she realized that this wasn't a request for debauchery. The woman composed herself quickly and easily as she moved to join them, laying at Chimera's side. The massive brute curled his neck to nose gently at one silvered cheek. Art's words met two-toned ears and Chimera nodded. "She's here to help," he spoke. Aliana would take the floor and work her magic, but Chimera had the final say in all matters.

"Chimera"

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

03-23-2022, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2022, 12:56 PM by Aliana. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aliana leaned her cheek into Chimera's gentle affection with a happy hum as he greeted her upon her approach, leaning her voluptuous form into his chiseled muscles while the men explained what she had been summoned for. She would be helping to broker the alliance between Fenmyre and the Hallows. Surprise and delight illuminated the svelte fae's features, and a twinge of nervousness tweaked her stomach. This would be her first actual action of diplomacy as queen of Fenmyre; it was of the utmost importance for her to do well and get this right! She glanced up to Chimera briefly, hoping to conceal the nerves behind her aqua gaze, and nodded to him. "I'd be happy to do so," she replied, slowly detaching herself from her mate's side to seat herself more or less between the two alphas, facing both in an attempt to show some impartiality, despite her obvious connections to Chi.

"Okay, so... An official alliance between Fenmyre and the Hallows, recognized universally by all wolves of Boreas and Auster." Aliana began by looking to Artorias first; he was their guest, after all, and the initiator of these talks. "Aegis Artorias, what terms do you bring with your offer of an alliance to Fenmyre? What expectations do you have of Chimera and his pack in this pact?" Ali allowed Artorias to respond and answer her question with his offer before turning to Chi next. "King Chimera, what conditions do you have of the Hallows in exchange for an alliance? What terms and expectations do you have of Artorias and his pack with this pact?" Again, Aliana left the floor open to her king, allowing the two men to discuss their own sides and find mutual common ground. She would mediate as needed, though she doubted she'd need to do much of that this time. Chimera and Artorias liked one another; an alliance seemed like an inevitable and natural progression of that kinship.

"Aliana"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

03-23-2022, 01:16 PM
Artorias watched while Chimera greeted his queen with tender affections, affirming that she was here to assist in the creation of their packs' official alliance. Aliana began the proceedings, taking a seat between the two alphas and addressing him first, asking what terms he had to offer with the alliance. "What I seek the most between our packs is a unifying of Auster," he started his explanation with, looking to Chimera while he spoke. "I have no demands or hard expectations of you or your pack, Chimera. You know the Hallows is always open to any Fenmyre wolf, and our services are available any day, any time. Open borders to the aspen forests would be nice for any of my wolves that wish to familiarize themselves with the continent, or any who might want a tropical island vacation, though we would not intrude on your home. I understand you run a business here, so I won't be so naive as to ask for free access to your services, though perhaps some... ah, friendly discounts if any of my wolves do choose to use your unique services. I would also like our packs to grow closely together though, to safeguard the other when needed and unify our fighters if needed against our foes. An attack on one would be an attack on both. Open trade of our resources would be mutually beneficial as well. Any Hallowed or Fenmyrian wolf that wished to learn from the other pack would be welcome to come learn from the other."

An alliance like this would solidify control over the north of the continent, and perhaps deter any would-be invaders from considering action against one pack or the other. It would promote camaraderie between the two factions, perhaps even fostering closer bonds between the island-dwelling and castle-dwelling lupines. With his piece said, Artorias left all of his attention on Chimera as Aliana turned the floor over to him to state his terms for their alliance. The young alpha was intensely curious what the two-toned king might ask of him or his pack in exchange. Not that there was much Artorias wouldn't offer freely to Chimera regardless. The Hallows was open to all, as his mother had intended it to be.

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

03-23-2022, 05:16 PM

Aliana detached herself from his side, though Chimera was loathe to let her go and his gaze upon her showed just that. There was business to attend to, however. The clouded woman took her role seriously and began negotiations, though Chimera suspected that there wouldn't be much negotiating. Both alphas were amicable with the other and neither would impose anything extreme or out of the ordinary.

Chimera listened as Artorias laid out suggested terms. He could agree to all of them, though with stipulations for one. "Solidarity in the southern continent is ideal," he began in rumbling tones. Aside from the newest addition to Auster, that was. "The Aspens shall be open to Hallowed wolves," he agreed easily. "However, I will still require that they ask for entry to the island." Everyone knew how private of a wolf Chimera was. It was no secret. With the type of business that he ran in this place, he needed to know who was on the island and where at all times. Besides, with as many children as he had running amok on the island... he was quite a bit more protective than he'd ever been before.

Training was brought to the table and Chimera nodded. "Wise to strengthen both of our packs. A trade of willing members here and there would be ideal." Chimera wasn't so pompous as to believe that he knew everything. Getting out into the world would make both his wolves and Artorias' wolves well rounded. Sending wolves away to train for a short time would be beneficial to both of them. With so many boys growing up and being rowdy... they were going to need a lot of training.

"Open trade is a given," Chimera agreed. He wasn't greedy, and had nothing to add to the alliance negotiations. Lowered prices for services rendered was asked for, and Chimera could agree to that as well. "Keep the wine flowing and the prices will remain low for your pack," Not too much to ask for, he imagined. Chimera didn't drink, but he knew that others of Fenmyre liked a sip from time to time.

Chimera looked from Artorias to Aliana. "Anything else?" He was pleased with the terms. None were too far fetched. All were easily agreed to.

"Chimera"

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

03-23-2022, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2022, 06:51 PM by Aliana. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aliana found that playing mediator between two wolves that got along was actually far easier than she feared! It would be handling diplomacy between two unruly parties that would no doubt test her skills and mettle one day. Artorias and Chimera were amicable to one another's terms, agreeing with each other swiftly and concisely. Chimera agreed to Artorias' requests, adding a few stipulations of his own, which Artorias was quick to consent to as well. And just like that, it was done. Fenmyre and the Hallows were officially recognized as allies. "Then I believe that's all we needed to discuss. Henceforth, Fenmyre and the Hallows shall acknowledge one another as allies." Aliana gave Artorias a small smile before she turned her attention back to her mate, sidling up beside him again and reaching up on tiptoes to place a tender kiss to his cheek. "I'm heading to bed, my king," she informed him in soft, purring vocals that would no doubt relay the underlying message to him. Whenever he was done entertaining their guest, she would be waiting to entertain him. Bidding both alphas good night, Ali turned and returned to their wing of the estate, vanishing from view a moment later.

- exit Aliana -

"Aliana"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

03-23-2022, 06:50 PM
Chimera was open to all of his suggestions and terms, and Artorias was pleased that they'd built such a strong connection already. The only addendums the monochrome king added in were requiring permission to access his island and maintain a steady flow of wine and liquor to his pack. Both easy terms to agree to. "Of course," Artorias replied with a single nod of his head. "I would expect all of my wolves to show respect and decorum by announcing themselves before setting foot on your home. And so long as our wine production remains steady, your pack will have access to all they can drink." It was an easy agreement for the two alphas, and when neither Artorias nor Chimera had any further terms to discuss, Aliana announced the end of their diplomatic proceedings, declaring the two packs to be recognized as allies. Art smiled to her and tipped his head in thanks, watched as she kissed Chimera good night, and then disappeared back into the estate.

The two brutes were left to their own devices then, enjoying the mild evening amongst the plant life in the atrium. "Well, in any case... To new allies!" Artorias raised his drink in a toast, taking a healthy swallow of the familiar wine. "It's been a long time coming, but it feels good to make it official. We have something to show for all our efforts, something that can't be taken from us." Not willingly, at least. Artorias knew his wolves would fight to the death to defend their home and their ideals. He had zero doubts that they would show the same ferocity in the defense of an ally in need, should it ever come to that. "You've really created something unique here, Chimera," he mused as amber eyes gazed around the home the Klein patriarch had established for himself. Chuckling, Art returned his focus to his gracious host, peering at the man who matched him in size and stature. "So how do alphas usually go about celebrating a new alliance? Drinking and merrymaking?" A more roguish smirk crept over the young alpha's lips as he added, "Or better yet... what's the Fenmyre way of celebrating?"

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

03-23-2022, 11:25 PM

Chimera released a soft, growling purr as Aliana kissed him and meandered off to bed. He watched the woman until she was out of sight and gave an exaggerated sigh. "Three of those enticing sirens to tend to," he told the blue man, feigning a complaint, but it was quite the opposite. Chimera loved his women and wouldn't trade them for anything. "A man as well," the brute shook his head, but grinned. He wasn't ashamed of his tastes or his sexual proclivities and even less so around Artorias. They were friends, after all. Or at least, that's how Chimera saw them. "A well rounded set of lovers. All that I need." The fondness for his little harem showed through and again, he wasn't ashamed.

Artorias took up his drink, toasting to their newly forged alliance. Chimera hesitated for a moment, but eventually poured himself a bit of the wine, raising it with a nod before downing it. The taste wasn't all that great, but it wasn't terrible. The king agreed with the words of Artorias. "A long time coming. I was ready to agree when Avantika tried, but she was so very fun to annoy." The giant man flashed a bit of tooth as he grinned. He'd given the woman such a hard time, but in the end he complimented her highly in front of her alpha and had admitted that he'd been toying with her.

After complimenting the hard work that Chimera had put into crafting and building Fenmyre, Artorias questioned him as to how alphas celebrated an alliance. The dual-toned brutes eyes went a little wide and he shrugged. "I have no idea. This is the first alliance I've been offered and agreed to aside from that with Ashen." It was no secret that the wolves of the northern continent looked down upon Chimera and his business, but it didn't bother him any. They still snuck away in secret to take advantage of his... hospitality.

When asked how the wolves of Fenmyre celebrated, Chimera chuckled and poured himself a bit more of the wine, feeling as though he missed the taste of it. "Generally, the wolves of Fenmyre eat and fuck to celebrate." Again he flashed teeth when he grinned. "And here, we celebrate whenever we can." Chimera liked to celebrate on a daily basis. There was so very much to be thankful for, after all.

"Chimera"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

04-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Artorias gave a soft hum of empathy as Chimera explained the demand for his attention in the bedroom between his three nymphlike queens and male paramour. Between Briar and Bowen, the Aegis usually had more than enough to keep himself occupied—though he had recently discovered a part of his sexuality that had been lying dormant until an unexpected tryst with his adoptive brother in the castle courtyard. "A well rounded set indeed," he spoke in agreement. "I'm familiar with the needs of ladies. I'm just now beginning to learn the same is true of men." Chimera was being unabashed about his sexual proclivities, so Artorias would be as well. There was no need to hide secrets between friends—especially not one of the caliber Chimera was. The monarch of hedonism in his kingdom of Gomorrah, savoring life's little and grand pleasures... Why bother putting on a facade in the face of honest nature?

Chimera made a remark about being ready to agree to an alliance when he'd sent Avantika, but the Aegis' sister had been too much fun to tease. Artorias snickered around his cup of wine; Chi was not wrong on that account. "My sister means well, but she's so... serious about everything. Sometimes I think she needs a good ribbing from time to time to remind her to take a breather." Artorias thought back on Tika's emphatic recommendation that the Hallows not ally themselves with Fenmyre after her trip here. She'd likely disapprove of what had transpired here tonight, but Art had long-since made peace with that notion. He couldn't please everyone as ruler. He needed to do what was best for the Hallows in the long run—and that meant securing as many allies and friends as they could. The more friends they had, the fewer potential enemies the sanctuary pack would face down the line.

When asked how they might celebrate their newly anointed alliance, Chimera explained how Fenmyrians celebrated. Eating and fucking. Artorias blinked, not entirely surprised, yet trying to decide if that meant Chimera was inviting him to share a meal or share a bed. "You'd think after spending a few trips here, I'd come to expect that answer." Art chuckled and grinned back, finishing his glass of wine and filling it again from the carafe between them. "Eating and fucking... You really do live in a paradise all your making, don't you? I must admit, I'm slightly envious. I take my pleasures where I can get them, but you cultivate yours." Sure, Chimera and Fenmyre might have received a bad reputation for their practices and beliefs, but at least Chimera could claim he was a free wolf. Artorias would always be held to the expectations and judgments of others. He was the Aegis of the Hallows, and as such was expected to behave and conduct himself a certain way. He could never lead a life like Chimera had—whether he wanted it or not. Any red-blooded wolf would be envious of that!

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

04-21-2022, 03:16 PM

Artorias admitted that he'd bedded a man and Chimera's eyes went wide for a moment before a genuine laugh pulled from the giant king. "Look at you turning into a lecher," the brute chuckled in a good natured manner. He was glad that Artorias was embracing his sensual side. Not many wolves were honest enough or secure enough in themselves to do so. That was why they were friends, he surmised. Chimera couldn't help but feel a little responsible for the blooming of his friend, but he wouldn't mention that bit.

The conversation shifted to Avantika and Chimera nodded in agreement. The woman was very, very uptight. She probably just needed to get laid. Maybe that would release some of her pent up frustrations, for she had indeed seemed exceedingly frustrated with him during both encounters. He would have offered the services of his island home, but she would have turned him down in a heartbeat. Some people just didn't know how to live.

Again the conversation shifted, this time to celebration practices and once Chimera shared his own, Artorias' response had him chuckling again. The black and blue man proclaimed Fenmyre to be a well crafted paradise and the comment sobered Chimera somewhat. He took a sip of the wine then rolled the dish back and forth between speckled toepads. "It's a great deal of work to do what I do," he informed his companion. "And it's not all what you think." With his muzzle, Chimera pointed towards the portion of the island that held the slave pens. "I don't touch them unless I need to slake my bloodlust," Chimera spoke, looking into the swirling wine within the dish in his paws. "I only sleep with those closest to me." Since taking his queens, Chimera hadn't slept with another wolf. He was honest and true to them as much as someone like him could be. He doubted that they even knew and he wasn't the type to bring it up.

With a sigh and a shake of his blocky skull, Chimera pushed the melancholic feelings away from himself. He then looked to Artorias with a smile. "For you I'll make an exception, if you'd like. We could choose one of the slaves, or more if you're feeling feisty, and we could feast and fuck until morning." Chimera raised both his brows and his wine before taking another sip. He didn't think Artorias would take him up on that offer and that was why he'd made it so readily.

"Chimera"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

05-18-2022, 12:19 AM
Artorias gave his friend a bashful grin, eyes alive with a fire of life, but ears pulled back in a sheepish display. Though he was becoming more and more comfortable with his own sexuality and embracing the sensual side of the world Chimera had introduced him to, he was still a different stock than the Fenmyrian king was. Openly discussing his escapades was something he hadn't done other than with Briar, so it would take some getting used to, but he was far and away a different and more mature young man than he was when he first assumed the mantle of Aegis. Chimera's silent assumption that he had been a catalyst in his blooming wouldn't have been incorrect to state. Were it not for the Klein wolf, he likely never would have identified or acted upon any of the emotions he'd felt. In short, Chimera had been a large reason as to why Artorias was getting laid so often now.

Artorias' compliment of Chimera's meticulously crafted kingdom was met with pensive thought as his host sipped his wine and explained all the challenges he faced leading Fenmyre. He explained how he didn't use the slaves for anything but slaking his hunger for violence and how he only mated with the wolves closest to him. Artorias quirked a brow in surprise, sipping at his wine while he listened intently. Despite being the overseer of his own fantasy island, Chimera didn't indulge as he would allow his patrons to. He was much more composed than the Aegis had realized, maintaining himself in the face of an endless buffet of temptation. It was admirable to a degree; it showed that Chimera was a man of principles and boundaries. He supposed that in the split-toned man's unique line of work, mixing business and pleasure too much would be less than ideal.

A moment of quiet passed between the two alpha brutes with Chimera dispelling his dour thoughts and Artorias sipping down more wine as if it were water. Despite his growing familiarity with the alcoholic beverage, Art never seemed to learn to pace himself. Already he'd drunk down one bowl, refilled, and was halfway through his second and feeling the warm buzz in his body as he became more and more inebriated. Chimera looked to him and Artorias returned his friend's easy smile. Then the King said he'd make an exception for him, and it took the tipsy Aegis a moment to realize what he was referring to. A confused crease of his brow gave way to widening amber eyes and a stunned expression. "O-Oh! Uh..." Artorias paused to glance back over his shoulder in the direction the slave pens were before looking back to his companion, his face a bit flushed from the wine and his flustered state. "The feasting and fucking does sound really good. But I'd feel bad roughing up your slaves like that." He wore a crooked grin on his face to try and mask how the thought of rutting another wolf with Chimera had made heat pool under his cheeks. The notion was thrilling and taboo, but he didn't know if he could do that to a wolf in good conscience—slave or not.

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-25-2022, 12:24 PM

The wine was lowering Chimera's inhibitions. Artorias had slammed through his, but the black and white giant was being more frugal with his own sips. Still, his dish was gone. That was a lot of wine for someone that didn't drink. Even as he thought he should stop, be began refilling his dish. They were celebrating, so he would celebrate. Besides, Artorias was drinking so it would be rude to let him drink alone. What kind of host would he be if he let his guest get smashed all on his own?

Eventually the offer was given for fucking and feasting and Chimera noted the heat that filled the cheeks of Artorias. The other man looked a little shocked and Chi could almost see the gears turning in his head as he tried to think of a response. Artorias finally spoke, declining the offer with the excuse of not wanting to abuse his slaves. "That's what they're for and they're very deserving," he assured the azure man with a chuckle. The dire man's pale pink eye stared brazenly at his companion, the wine doing its job a little too well.

Lascivious thoughts flashed through Chimera's mind. He found that he would quite enjoy seeing Artorias buried within one of the slaves, male or female. He did enjoy watching his women together and the thought of watching his fellow alpha slake his urges on one of the slaves was quite arousing. The thought of them tag teaming a slave was even more arousing. Still, he wouldn't force the brute to do something that he didn't want to do.

"Pity," the man purred as his long, well muscled body gave a languid stretch. Chimera rose from the ground and left his dish where it was. Instead, he lifted a leather satchel between his teeth, the full bottles of wine within clinking together. With a pull of his skull, he motioned for Artorias to follow him down to the beach. He settled down in the sand far from the compound. The slave pens were in view just in case Artorias changed his mind. Reaching into the satchel, Chimera placed a full bottle before the black and blue man and uncorked another full bottle for himself. Now that he'd started drinking, he didn't want to stop. Perhaps he wouldn't until either someone made him or he found a decent enough distraction.

"Chimera"