An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-04-2022, 10:45 PM

He had told Hika that he didn’t care what his father thought, but the truth was it still hurt. The grimace that had crossed his fathers face as the winged wolf had asked the Warlord for his blessing to marry Hika. He intended to do so regardless, one way or another. In the end, it had boiled down to two choices. He could challenge the Warlord for the right to leave, and then the right for Hika to leave, or he could follow the Warlords one condition.

One condition sounded easy, but the price on Mort’s happiness was hefty. In the end, the choice wasn’t his alone. So he returned home to Hika, weary and worried. Would his lover consider him worth the trouble? “Hika?” he asked softly.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

Advanced Intellectual (76)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-05-2022, 09:04 AM
The pair of them returned to the Armada with smiles on their faces, Hikaru hadn’t ever felt so complete before. This was the complete opposite of how he had felt when he left his home so long ago. This was where he was meant to be. What he left behind didn’t matter anymore and he was so happy to have found himself after feeling lost for so long. Hika was going to marry the one he loved, and the two of them could have their happily ever after. They’d been through so much, the culmination was so close now.

He was laying in their bed that afternoon, feeling like he deserved a nap after a particularly rough patrol. He was drawn from slumber at the sound of his name on Mort’s lips. He blinked open his eyes and yawned softly, laying back as he opened his arms to invite his fiance to join him there on the plush furs. "Well, hello there.” He returned sleepily.

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-05-2022, 12:30 PM
As Hika responded, Mortis took a soft breath, trying to calm the nerves jumping beneath his skin, and stuck his head in their shared den. He found Hika lying in their bed, blinking sleepy eyes as the winged wolf. Mortis had never seen a wolf look so perfect. ‘Hey, love” he said softly, and crept into the den. Lying down next to the bed, and propping his chin up on it, to look at Hika.

“I spoke to my father about marrying you.” He said, his eyes on Hika. he couldn’t look away, no matter how nervous he felt. “He spoke of the strength the Armada needed, of wolves lost in the long night. Of the grandkids Azure gave him. He…. he wants a litter. Just one. If I give him a litter, not only will he let me be, he will bless our marriage.” he looked helplessly at Hika. he didn’t know where the other wolf's line in the sand would be.
condition sounded easy, but the price on Mort’s happiness was hefty. In the end, the choice wasn’t his alone. So he returned home to Hika, weary and worried. Would his lover consider him worth the trouble? “Hika?” he asked softly.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-10-2022, 04:34 PM
Naps never seemed to be long enough, but it was hard to be upset when he had his true love’s soft features greeted him from slumber. A deep but soft voice greeted him as Hika blinked himself into wakefulness. Even with his gentle words the pale koi wolf could feel the tension rolling off Mort’s form in waves. The winged man made himself comfortable in bed beside him before he began to speak, having just come from a meeting with his father.

Silver eyes met blue and Hika wrapped his smaller paws around Hika’s bigger hand. He didn’t know what to expect, but kohl lined ears perked to listen to difficult words. Hikaru held his breath when Mortis paused after speaking about his brother’s puppies. Then… Then his heart dropped with his jaw. The cold hard fact was that Hikaru could never do what the Armada Warlord wished. Mortis had to be with someone else for that to happen. There was no way he was misunderstanding, and he didn’t know how Sirius could do something like this to his own son… or to him.

Hika couldn’t hold Mort’s gaze as the shock overwhelmed him, shock and pain that he wouldn’t ever really be enough. "How can he do this to us?” He whispered when Mort muttered his name looking for reassurance. Hika was aware to a degree the trouble in the Warlord’s marriage, he knew what it was like to have that one and only. He had seen his fare of troubles, how could he ask something like this of his son?

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-10-2022, 04:48 PM
Mortis shook his head, mute for a moment as the two of them considered the implication of the words together. Hikaru’s outrage was justified, and Mortis swallowed, before nudging Hika’s head, and resting his own beneath the other boy's chin. The scent of Hika enveloped him. The scent of salt and musk unique to Hika had come to feel like home.

“He’s always had a set idea on me and Azure. We’d compete for heir, and grow stronger for it. We’d eventually fall into leadership, have our litters, and our strongest kids would compete together for heir… and the future of the Armada would be secure. Sometimes, my fathers hard head and reality collide, and the results aren’t pretty. I’m pretty sure his hard view on reality is why my siblings, Asla and Indigo left and never came back.” He swallowed, he didn’t speak much of his siblings, the loss felt like it would always be raw.

He closed his eyes, burrowed into Hika as he was, his wings enveloping them. “If you want to leave, I’ll challenge for your right to do so. I’ll challenge for you, and for me, and if I lose one of them I'd met you in the Hallows. Artorias might be his godson, but I think he’s fair, too.” from the times he had met the men, he believed he was right - but if he was wrong, what would it cost them? He didn’t want to fight his father, he didn’t want to leave, either. But what Sirius was demanding of them… it might break him and Hika. more than that, he didn’t want to think about the act of creating kids. “If you want to stay, I’ll ask Halo if there's… if there's any way to make kids without the intimate act. And if we had kids, they would be ours, yours and mine. If there was a mother, she would be a surrogate only, and have no claim to them.” he was babbling, thoughts running a mile a minute as he tried to work through their options. “I’m sorry life with me is so complicated, Hika.” was his dear friend and fiance regretting this?

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Mortis shared his feelings, his shock and his reluctance. He curled closer against him and wrapped his wings around the both of them. Hika clung to the one he loved, frightened about this massive mountain that loomed over the pair of the. He held onto him as he began softly, explaining his father’s flaws and how he suspected that quality had been what drove away his other two littermates. Hika squeezed Mort a little tighter as he comforted him. No matter what happened Hika wouldn’t ever leave Mort’s side.

He told him what their options would be. Leave by trial possibly separated if Mortis lost to his father. Or stay and figure out a way to give Sirius his grandchildren. Neith option appealed. There was no lesser evil here. "I’d spend my whole day decoding puzzles if it meant being with you.” He whispered as he nuzzled into Mort’s cheek and held him tight. "I.. I love the idea of raising a family with you. But knowing I can’t be the one to give them to you...” He couldn’t give his soon to be husband the children his family demanded.

"I don’t want to make you fight your father, and I don’t want to take puppies from their mother.” He confessed softly, not knowing what they were going to do. The situation just felt so bleak. Like they didn’t really have control of their lives. Hika would give fully of himself to the pack, but this price was so steep. "What do we do?”

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Mortis managed a weak smile at Hikaru’s words. At the promise that he would spend all his days decoding, if it meant he could be with Mortis. “I love you, too” the winged heir said softly, hearing the love in the white wolf's words. Hika admitted that the idea of raising a family with Mortis sounded good - but wished he could be the one who gave them to him. “You're perfect exactly as you are, Hika. I wouldn’t have you any other way.” he said, wiggling his head free so he could push a soft kiss to the side of Hika’s mouth. “I didn’t realise you wanted kids. If I could give you kids, I would in a heartbeat” he admitted. This thing between them had been two new for the topic of children, but now the Warlord had thrust it upon them.

“I can talk to Halo, and see if there are any other options.” He paused then, another thought occurring to him. “My sister, Asla. Her litter had two fathers. Perhaps there's a way to replicate that? But… I wouldn’t ask you to do anything you didn’t want to do.” he added in hurriedly.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-11-2022, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2022, 07:06 AM by Hikaru. Edited 1 time in total.)
His soon to be husband held him tightly and comforted him softly as the both of them struggled through the situation before them. None of it was good or ideal, and he continued to struggle with the options given to them. Mortis whispered his love to him, and Hikaru was reminded of one of his many vows. No matter what they were going to face the challenges before them. Mort didn’t hesitate to reassure him when the reality of it all came crashing down on him, he tried to tell him that he was perfect exactly how he was. Mort offered the inverse of Hika’s feelings with a gentle kiss and he aimed to return the affection.

Again he uttered Halo’s name, and his respect for her became even more obvious. Maybe Mort was right and she would have the answers that they needed to find the solution to the trial ahead of them. Another thought interrupted his words and he mentioned his sister again, and the two fathers that had sired her children. Hika’s eyes widened at the thought, what if they were both responsible for the children to come? Could it even be possible? "Do you think we could do it? Both of us be dads?”

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-11-2022, 10:55 PM
He snuggled Hikaru to him, feeling almost disbelief that Hikaru was considering this with him. That the boy he loved wasn’t about to pack his bags and leave at this unexpected hardship in their lives. He let out a soft breath, and nipped Hika gently on the side of his muzzle. A love bite that barely grazed skin. “I think… If we did this, it would be a way to spite my father, and still fiful his wishes, and make this something that is ours. Children that belong to the both of us. Maybe i’ll track down Asla… though I don't know how to find her, or Halo might know how it works. We will figure it out, I’ll keep you in the loop every step. I love you, Hika.” He said, and left a trail of love bites down the boy's muzzle.

“But I don’t want to think about my father right now. I just want to think about you. I just want to lose myself in you, Hika. You, and only you” he whispered, turning heated eyes upon the other wolf, the direction of his thoughts undeniable.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-14-2022, 07:56 AM
Hika vowed that he would keep himself at Mort’s side no matter what. He loved the man, and ultimately wanted to be his partner in life. He’d said before, many times, he would have been content with his friendship. Being close, supporting him, no matter what their relationship was. Hikaru felt like he belonged here in Mortis’ arms though, and even with the hardship he wouldn’t have given up this place.

Mort nibbled gently on his lip before he spoke again, about spiting his father and having what they wanted. Hika wasn’t sure he was ready to parent any puppies but his paws were being forced. Despite his own decision being taken he could accept and embrace the challenges that faced the two of them. There was still quite a bit of unknowns between them and their future, but they would navigate it all together. "I love you too,” he returned as Mortis trailed little love bites down his neck.

Another whisper fell from Mort’s lips as he pulled away slightly, just enough to find Hika’s silvery eyes and reveal the smoldering in his own. A sly grin enveloped the koi’s features as he shared the deep feelings the winged wolf held. "You have me, Mortis.” He reminded him softly, lifting his slender muzzle to press against his lover’s. "I’m all yours.” He whispered as he went to fall into a passionate kiss.

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-14-2022, 02:02 PM
The sly grin caught Mort’s attention, and he couldn’t help the inferno building inside of him. Hikaru returned his affection, kissing the winged boy just as passionately. Mortis gasped softly beneath the kiss, and the feeling of Hika’s soft fur against his own.

He pulled himself over Hika, kissing the delicate white of his throat, and feeling his pulse there. Feeling it jump beneath his skin. He grinned at Hika, and kissed his chest. Moving gently, and slowly, searching for any indication that any certain act affected Hika more then the others. “Then I have everything I want in the world” he whispered in response to Hika’s words as he delicately searched for sensitive places across his fiances coat.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-14-2022, 03:22 PM
There had always been a hint of attraction from the moment they met, however much that adjective changed through the stages of their relationship. It started with a bit of warmth, the two of them huddled together as strangers with the deadly storm swirling around them. It continued through a strong friendship as the two adolescents strengthened an unbreakable friendship that both of them required to have in their lives. They supported each other as much as they depended on one another. Having a guarantee that the wolf you loved would always be there for you was no small thing. Hikaru cherished Mortis with every fiber in his soul, as they shifted from best friends to soul mates.

When he once sought warmth from Mortis now he wanted the fire kindled between them. Flames laced his veins as Mortis moved closer, enveloping his smaller frame with wings and body. They could forget everything outside, because nothing mattered but the timeless moment between them here. Hika couldn’t keep the grin that touched his lips away if he tried, and he lowered his head back to fully reveal his vulnerable throat. Mortis truly had all of him, mind, body, and his life.

Mort’s lips moved down his neck and his chest, and the winged man made his breath hitch as teeth brushed sensitive skin. His lidded gaze watched Mort’s dark muzzle as he pressed into his silvery white fur. He didn’t miss the grin lingering on those dark lips either. "I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.” Mortis was his family now, he was his whole world, and they were going to build their lives together. Hika found his home and his happiness.

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-16-2022, 11:43 PM
Mortis felt his breath stir the fur across the boys throat, felt him tremble beneath him as he responded to the closeness of the winged wolf. He saved the strange and beautiful knowledge of what he meant to Hikaru. Who had stood by him for so long, and been so patient with him. Who was willing to stay at his side, through thick and thin. Already, he had proved it more often than he should have to. From snow storms, to strange monsters in the night, and sickness. To the militaristic beliefs of his father.

He held Hika gently beneath him, and savoured every inch of his skin. He kissed every scar, every mark, every single brush of uniqueness and colour and beauty that was his Hika. He glanced at Hika through half lidded eyes as he admired the soft beauty of this man. He had never met a wolf more perfect. “Mine.” He whispered, having never shown a tendency for possessiveness before. He knew that for Hika, he would be. He wouldn’t give up this wolf without a fight.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-18-2022, 07:18 AM
Mortis surrounded his smaller frame, his massive gilded paws on either side of him as his lips traced and caressed the marks and scars running down him. Each touch creating a wave of fire that shot through his veins and made his heart flutter. This was where Hikaru belonged, wrapped up in the one he loved. It didn’t matter what challenges faced them as long as they were together.

Hika’s silver eyes met Mort’s blue as he lifted his features to gaze into his eyes. Nothing but deep unconditional love lingered between them. They would have their challenges, but they were going to face them together. Mort whispered a simple word to him, the possession obvious in his soft yet deep voice as he verbally claimed the koi as his own. Hika grinned back, he was all Mort’s and nothing would ever change that.

"Yours,” he returned softly as he stretched his muzzle so he might join their lips together. There wasn’t anything in the world like Mort’s kisses. Knowing his love and affection were all for him. Hika wrapped his arms around Mort and pulled him closer, feeling the fiery desire ignite beneath his skin wherever they touched.

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-19-2022, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 10:57 PM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)
He could see the way his touch affected the smaller wolf. The soft, involuntary sounds. The way his lips parted, and his pupils grew. He did that. Mortis was the reason for these little signs of pleasure and contentment.

As Hika leaned his lips towards his, Mortis complied, lowering his muzzle, and kissing the white wolf. Running his tongue along that beautiful little smudge of red that marked the side of his maw. Then Hika was pulling him down, and closer. His arms around him. Mort was careful with easing his weight on the smaller wolf. Always conscious of his difference in size, and careful not to hurt his Hika. His fiance, his mate.

- should we fade soon? -

"Speech"

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

04-25-2022, 12:20 PM
Mortis surrounded him. This was where he was meant to be, from the moment they met this was where he belonged. His thin legs wrapped around Mort’s neck as he leaned in to their kiss. He stole his breath away and made his heart swell with the deep love he had for Mortis. They belonged together, their hearts beat as one. Hika loved no one like he did the man that held him so close. Mortis was gentle and careful in every touch and shift of their bodies, and Hikaru knew there was no safer place than here in his strong arms.

Filled with love and adoration for his mate, Hika gave Mort his heart, his body, his life, everything in every way. "I love you.” He whispered softly against Mort’s lips. His one and only.

-fade-

"Speech"