Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-09-2022, 10:58 PM

The warmth of the water soaked into the pale woman's pelt, a sort of seeping heat that helped to soothe her. Honestly Recluse needed it, her heat season had returned with a vengeance and though she was eager to spend time alone with her husband it also made her more irritable than usual. The woman sunk into one of the lower pools, the sun was just barely coloring the sky though it had dipped below the horizon a while back, its rays living longer than it seemed to. Galho was perched on a nearby tree but Lilith had been left back in Habari, she was getting ready for another clutch of eggs and Recluse knew well enough to leave the viper alone.

As she soaked Recluse idly ran her tongue along the raised bumps on the top of her mouth, recently she'd been beset by a flesh deep pain and she'd become aware of a something sprouting from the roof of her mouth. Small sharp protrusions she recognized from Lilith, fangs were growing in. That probably hadn't helped her mood to be honest, the pain had subsided for the moment and she hoped to finally have a moment of peace.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Cirrus

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2022, 12:01 AM

Mud. Cirrus never wanted to see mud again. It still clung to her coat despite trying to wash it off in the river near the pit that she'd been trapped within. What she needed was a soak. The river hadn't been very deep where she was, so she moved on, looking for another water source. The sulfuric scent was what drew her to the hot springs. Usually, where there was sulfur, there was water.

Padding grumpily into the clearing, Cirrus was a little surprised to see another wolf utilizing the springs. Thankfully there was more than one pool. Blue and gold eyes narrowed momentarily, but eventually the muddied fae stalked forward. It was difficult to even tell what color she was as the mud encased her entire body. It had dried during her trek, but it would soon be gone.

Dipping a toe into the water to test the heat, Cirrus was satisfied and slid within the depths of her own pool. Paws slid over her body, or as much of it as she could reach. She scrubbed, trying to cleanse the muck away so that she would shine bright while and soot grey once more. Fully underwater, the tiny wolf scrubbed at her face and ears until she couldn't feel any more crusty mud on her nose or eyelashes. Surfacing once more, the now soaked fae looked down at the pool. It was murky with all of the mud that she'd washed off. Pointless to stay in a muddy pool, so she rose, moved into the one next door and gave herself a rinse. She didn't care if the other wolf was watching. Cleaning herself was priority here.

"Cirrus"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-16-2022, 10:51 PM

And watch Recluse did, she watched as the little woman approached, dull and drab, though her curiosity was still piqued as she watched her blatantly ignore the pale woman, then with even more open curiosity as mud began to shed off of the woman.

Oh! Recluse gently slid her way to the wall of her pool nearest to the woman, a little grin tugging at her lips. Hardly brilliant in her coloration but the other woman was proving less dull than initially anticipated. Cherry gaze roved over her as she slid from the now muddy pool into a new, cleaner one, she took a moment to hungrily drink in the woman's appearance.

Her heat was certainly making this spectacle more... Enticing than she normally would have, Recluse was certainly no prude and her infatuation with the pirate king was proof she was more than interested in women, even those she hardly knew but her hormones were rampant right now and where she might have otherwise been happy enough to continue to observe in silence something drove her to speak.

"How does one, get quite so muddy?" She asked, resting her chin on the stone lip of her own pool and letting herself sink into the water so only her head stayed above the water, the fur on the length of her tail floating to drift on the surface.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Cirrus

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2022, 10:35 PM

Cirrus was rinsing the remainder of the muck from her ears when the woman in the opposite pool spoke. Mismatched eyes rose and the smaller woman huffed out in accented tones of annoyance, "Leaving bloody pits all over the place. Easy ta fall inta one in the dark." Cirrus gave her head a little shake, ridding her ears of water. "I'm lucky this one didn't have spikes innit." Then no one would have needed to pull her out. She'd have been toast, as the kids said.

Giving her attention to the pale woman, Cirrus motioned towards her with a point of a dark nose. "Ye look comfortable over there. Just relaxin' then?" From what she could see of the woman, she looked very... albino, if that was the proper word. They called it something else where she was from. White with pink skin, whatever.

Cirrus was a social creature. She had no issue with speaking to anyone around her, though her disposition was a little brusque and no-nonsense. It took a particular type to deal with the woman for prolonged periods of time. As the larger fae rested her chin on the edge of the pool that she was in, Cirrus sidled up to the edge of her own. There wasn't much space between them now. She placed her own chin down on the stony edge of the pool, staring into the woman's cherry blossom gaze. She wasn't shy, Cirrus, and it showed.

"Cirrus"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
06-06-2022, 04:23 PM

The tones of the small woman's voice reached Recluse and she couldn't help but flash a toothy grin, clearly not from around here... "Ah yes, well I apologize for our less than hospitable geography but if it helps at all I can assure you the majority of Boreas is not mud pits." She paused for a moment, humming lightly to herself and letting her gaze linger over the other woman again. She spoke and Recluse chuckled, nodding.

"I was looking for some me time." She said simply before flashing the stranger with a wink. "Though I'm certainly not complaining about the company I've found myself in." The woman stretched, feeling the way the heat had limbered up her muscles. "My name is Recluse." She said softly, their faces were closer now, and so the albino woman did not feel the need to lift her voice much, it would have shattered the somewhat intimate atmosphere.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon