An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-25-2022, 02:57 PM

Azure was the type to ask forgiveness, not permission; a habit that had not begun to lessen even in the face of his engagement and first litter of pups. Hanako, while demanding, was not overly controlling - a fact Azure quietly thanked each time he'd come to a controversial decision. Over the last short few weeks, he'd both 'rescued' a woman into slavery and made arrangements to send one of three daughters to Abaven... two sensitive topics that he could not anticipate his mate's reaction to.

He approached her bearing gifts, a fresh fish caught off the Rio Grande, and a warm hide from his latest hunting party. Placing both objects at the mouth of the den, he leaned against the doorway and called out to her. "Hana, are you in?"

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
04-27-2022, 09:07 AM

Being a mother was hard work, or at least that's what Hanako would have people believe. Instead of being the guiding paw she ought to be, Hanako had fallen into the habit of being the cool and fun parent, the sort they could hang out with and not worry about expectations and duty. It was a little sad that the children were all growing so fast, nothing compared to the little potatoes she'd once bundled against her chest. But she supposed it was for the best, knew it was inevitable, like the tide drawing in.

Upon hearing Azure softly call for her, Hanako poked her head out of the den. She'd been feeling fussy as of late, wanted to rearrange the order of her bedding as it wasn't quite as comfortable as she deserved. As though reading her mind, her fiancé came baring gifts.  Something new for the pile and a tasty snack to fill her tummy, the day was already pleasant enough but it was getting better now that Azure was here.

Leaning up on her tippy-toes- she was convinced Azure had somehow gotten taller, that was easier to stomach than the thought of herself shrinking - she gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek. A lot had changed, but this had not.

"That I am. How can I assist you, my Champion?"  She asked with a barely contained smile tugging at her lips. It was a title that suited him well.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
05-06-2022, 03:31 AM

It was rather strange how skilled the koi-wolf was at subduing him and how easily he allowed himself to be subdued, his nose rubbing across her muzzle as she pulled away from her greeting. For a brief instant, he'd forgotten what he'd wanted to speak to her about; the comfort and familiarity bringing his own smile to his lips. While it seemed his disappointment in all others grew with each passing day, Azure found his fiancé was only getting easier to love.

"Mmm." The vocalization was thoughtful and soft and Azure stepped further toward her, encroaching upon her space in an attempt to drive her playfully against the den wall. The predator and his prey, as their dynamic had always been. "First you can promise not to be mad at me." He encouraged with a teasing grin, bringing his head down and to the side to nip gently across her cheek.

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
05-06-2022, 03:08 PM

Hanako willingly backed up against the wall, the pale of her considerably smaller form devoured by his shadow as a smile played on her lips. Old habits died hard and she never wanted them to, clung onto them like the rest of her petty demands. His teeth grazed against the faded pink of her muzzle, barely even a portion of the full potential of his teeth and Hanako was pleased, appreciated his restraint but as always was left wanting for more more more.

She twisted her neck a little, allowing her nose to give him a boop in return as she pretended to consider his request. Perhaps it ought to alarm her, knowing what he had to say would likely not be to her tastes but- well she'd try at least. That was all she could offer right now. Take it or leave it.

"Ohh you're asking for a lot."  She tsked, leaning right up on her tippy toes to tug at a whisker or two. Gently, just enough to pull at the skin before she let go. "I'll do my best not to disappoint, but it really depends. What have you done?" She thought for a moment. "You haven't killed anyone, have you?

Not that she really cared but like...that could turn into a diplomatic mess even she wasn't capable of cleaning up.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-06-2022, 05:50 PM

Azure did not need to feign surprise to her reply, regarding her with renewed appreciation that was reflected in his grin. He enclosed her muzzle gently in his teeth in retaliation for the boop, placing a lick upon the top of her snout as he released her and pulled his head away. "And if I had, would you be angry with me for it?" The truth was that he'd entirely forgotten the slaver he'd executed in acquiring Lyre, and while Azure had never intended to share that important detail with his soft and pampered fiancé, it was as good a time as any to test her response to the act. It was not Hana's first hint into the sadistic streak her Champion wrestled with, though each bout of violence she'd witnessed in their time together had been reasonably justified thus far. "Would the murder be more or less acceptable, if it was to steal from another a well-bred and skilled servant, to gift to my lovely fiancé?" His words were punctuated with another brief swipe of his tongue as Azure groveled as best as his pride would allow.

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

05-07-2022, 02:25 PM

Hanako knew killing was inherently wrong, that it wasn't something she should be cool with but...it still felt like such an abstract notion to her. So far removed from her cushy life that it felt as though it was impossible to get worked up over it. She knew what sort of man Azure was, liked it about him, but would she ever wanna see him disembowel someone in front of her? Not really, no.

"I don't really mind, to be honest."  How blasé she was about life and death really didn't paint her in the best of lights. Oh well. But he was smart to bring up a gift and Hanako was quick to latch onto it, tip her head in thought as she considered the idea of having a slave of her own. Not unholy unlike her own beginnings here, if not for the path she'd swerved onto out of skill alone.  "Hmm, depends how well bred we're talking. She isn't prettier than me, right?"

And okay, maybe she was laying it on a little thick, but she made a point of easing the request with a pleased swish of her fluffy tail. Followed swiftly by a nuzzle to the underside of his chin.

Was this really all he had to say though? Didn't warrant getting angry over, as far as Hanako could tell so far. She tipped her head up to look at him then, pale eyes roving the rugged edges of his features, the tattered ends of his ears.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-10-2022, 12:25 AM

Azure's ears flicked forward to catch her indifferent reply and he was forced to control the astonishment that washed over him. Her head tipped to the side and Azure mirrored the motion in reverse, watching carefully as she gave thought to his words. "Not quite, though she is appealing enough to look at that having her by your side won't tarnish your own beauty."

In truth, the two women seemed to be born in opposite worlds. One vibrant and splotchy, the other wearing a muted pallet and adorned with striping instead. While Azure did not put much stock into appearances - aside from recognizing and recoiling from the real outliers - he knew Hana needed constant reassurance. Remembering her temporary bout of nakedness and feeling the brush of her muzzle beneath his chin, Az sweetened his words. "Try not to compare yourself to the help, Hanako Fatalis. You've evolved far past that."

There was a further look to her, curiosity clear in her soft pale eyes. He grimaced, lifting a paw to scratch at the back of his skull as he spoke one further (rushed) statement. "Also I'm sending Calypso to Abaven."

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

05-13-2022, 11:49 AM

Not quite? What was that supposed to mean? The pale of her brows furrowed, roughing up the soft curves of her face as bitterness threatened to take hold. So she was pretty then? Enough that she could be some sort of competition? Enough she'd caught her fiancés eye? Hanako well knew she was beautiful, her brief stint in nakedness aside, she'd always been. It wasn't a competition, never would be, and yet she always felt the urge to compare herself to others. To worry there might be a prettier, younger gal out there who might be capable of stealing what Hanako had long since claimed as her own.  

He was smart to double down on reassuring her though, knew well enough when he had to point out their foundations and smooth out the wrinkles she'd fussed in place. Azure was right, she was just the help and Hanako was Fatalis. Perhaps not in blood but certainly in name and right. That soothed her for now and she rewarded him with a lick to the dark of his nose, placated like a purring cat by the fireside.

Then of course he had to drop another bombshell. One she didn't take so kindly to.

She drew back a little, having to tilt her head to get a proper look at his face. To make sure he wasn't pulling her tail, obviously he was not.

"You what? Why?" Not her little Cal. Her little firebug.