An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-31-2022, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2022, 08:16 PM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)

With their vacation to the picturesque falls at an end, Manea decided it would be worth their wile to stop by the hill top castle on their way back to Boreas. She had never been in a huge structure like the castle before and was curious what it was like inside, but even more than that she was interested in seeing the blue-hued alpha that she had met here before perhaps even meeting the girl that he had been oh so obviously busy with when she called for him the first time. She felt fairly confident about the relationships Elysium had with Ashen and Fenmyre, but it certainly didn't hurt to continue building the relations they had with other packs. She couldn't say this was visit was for business though. They were on vacation and as difficult as it was for her to put aside her work she knew she needed to do it occasionally. This stop was purely for pleasure and to satisfy her curiosity.

She walked up to the border of the castle dwelling pack with Alastor in tow, leaning into his side as they paused before they reached the scent markers. "I think you'll like the alpha here," she told him in a purr with a little chuckle, giving his ear a teasing kiss. "Very nice brute, easy to tease... And quite handsome as well. I haven't gotten to meet the lady of the manner yet, but perhaps we'll get a chance to this time." She gave her husband a grin before lifting her head a letting out a howl for Artorias, calling him to the border to see if his invitation to stay in their impressive castle was still valid.

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-01-2022, 10:31 PM

Alastor had a fantastic time on their trip to the southern continent, in no small part to Manea's incredibly sexy surprise for him down at the falls the night prior. He'd spent all evening from sundown to sunup ravaging his wife, fulfilling her request to make all of Auster hear her cries of passion while they made their next litter together. If she somehow escaped the escapades of the night prior without conceiving his pups, he would be gobsmacked and dumbfounded. But it seemed their little vacation wasn't quite at an end yet. While the Mendaciums headed back north, Manea veered them towards the castle-bound pack they had passed by the day before. Alastor quirked a curious brow to his mate, wondering just what she was up to as she led them right up to the borders of the Hallows.

Fortunately, the dire brute didn't have to wait long before his galaxy of a mate explained what they were doing here. She had met the alpha of this pack before, and wanted to pay him another visit. She began to describe the alpha to him, and Alastor found his intrigue growing more and more. She was really selling him on this! "Do I need to be jealous of this other wolf?" Alastor teased back in his deep rumbling baritones while Manea kissed at his ear. "Hmm, well, you had my curiosity. Now you have my attention." Despite having thoroughly satisfied both of them last night, it seemed the effects of Manea's heat would continue for some time, and the behemoth of a demon wolf's libido was already raring to go at her again. But rather than ravage her right here on another pack's border, he waited patiently while Manea called for the alpha, curious to see what sort of man had captured the interest of his wife—and if he measured up to his standards as well. After all, males were something Alastor was beginning to dabble in himself, and if it was for the benefit of cultivating pack relations... well, even better!

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-01-2022, 10:47 PM

Wedding planning had been occupying most of Artorias' time as of late. There was so much that went into planning such a major and worldwide event, it boggled the mind! There was the simple thing of the guest list, not to mention deciding places of everyone during the ceremony, who would actually be in the ceremony, who would be officiating, where and when they'd hold it, how open would they allow the reception to be, and more logistics than he expected! Not to mention the supplying of food and drink to whoever might be showing up. Fortunately, every wolf in the Hallows was more than happy to help with the acquiring of resources, which just left the managing and planning aspects to himself and Briar.

Amidst taking inventory of how many casks of wine and mead the Hallows had on hand, Artorias heard the howl of a familiar voice calling from the southern border. Perking up and grateful for the distraction, the young alpha made his way out of the cellars and castle, across the plains to see two large wolves waiting for him. One he didn't recognize, black as midnight and as tall as he was with extra muscles to boast beneath silken fur that fell like an inky waterfall, but the other he recognized immediately from her royal swirling violet fur. Artorias approached and greeted Manea with a warm smile, tipping his head to both guests respectively. "Manea Mendacium, Genetrix of Elysium. Welcome back to the Hallows!" Was he showing off that he could recall even the newest of alphas? Maybe a bit. "And I'm guessing this is your husband you mentioned?"

Artorias turned his curious fiery gaze to regard Alastor as he asked his question, not frightened by the smiling wolf, but definitely surprised by his abyssal black eyes that seemed to stretch on into infinity like black holes. He'd never met a wolf with eyes like that before. He glanced back to Manea again, wondering if perhaps she would be taking him up on his offer for a tour or a vacation now.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
04-10-2022, 11:55 AM

Manea grinned and chuckled at Alastor's teasing as he wondered if he should be worried about the alpha that they had come to see, giving his ear a little nip for good measure. "Jealous? Of course not, my darling. No one could ever measure up to you." She might appreciate and enjoy the appearances of other wolves from time to time, but she very rarely ever dabbled in them. Actually, the only wolves she had actually partaken in since she and Alastor found each other had been Irilyth and Duchess... oh, and of course their unnamed little piggy. She was realizing now that she hadn't been with another brute since Alastor—a sign of just how satisfied her husband kept her. Perhaps they could change that today though if Artorias was so inclined. She smirked at the thought and looked back toward the castle to wait for the blue-hued male to appear.

Soon enough the prompt and proper wolf appeared, greeting her with her full name and title, making her laugh lightly and grin. "Artorias Carpathius, lovely to see you again." He was young and eager—endearing qualities in her opinion. She nodded at his assumption when he looked to Alastor and asked if this was her previously mentioned husband. "It certainly is. Artorias, this is Alastor. Alastor, Artorias," she said, motioning between the two of them so they could have their introductions. Once they were acquainted, she added, "We came to Auster for a bit of a vacation to get away and prepare for our next litter. We were about to head back to Boreas, but I felt like I'd be remiss if I didn't take you up on your offer to visit the castle and take advantage of the lovely accommodations you have here." She gave him a curious look and smirked, saying, "As long as the offer is still on the table of course. I hope we didn't come at a bad time... Though you seem to be a little less indisposed this time. Your queen's heat has passed I assume?"

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
04-10-2022, 05:03 PM

Manea’s reassurances that no one could measure up to him brought a wider, more salacious grin to the dire brute’s muzzle. "Damn straight," he remarked with a rumbling purr when his wife nipped at his ear. Already she was beginning to stir the smoldering lust in his core, so much so with her intoxicating perfume that he was imagining ravaging her in a variety of ways once he got her settled in. The poor wolves of the Hallows… Hopefully loud moaning and impassioned screaming in the night wasn’t uncommon in these halls or the residents wouldn’t be getting much sleep for the next few days. Manea had quite the way of bolstering his male ego, knowing just what to say and do to make him feel like all the man she needed in her life. Now that he reflected on it, actually, he couldn’t recall seeing her hook up with any other brutes. Perhaps he was keeping her well and truly satisfied on that front—or perhaps his mate had an inclination towards smaller women instead.

It didn’t take long from her call for another wolf to approach them at the border. The newcomer was a young male, tall as Alastor was with an athletic build, toned without being stacked like he was. From the way the young man carried himself, Alastor assumed this was the alpha of the Hallows. His suspicions were confirmed when the wolf smiled and greeted Manea by name and title, welcoming her back before fixing fiery amber eyes upon the demon wolf and correctly guessing he was the husband. Manea greeted the wolf back as Artorias Carpathius, then introduced him to the alpha. "Quite the pleasure to meet you," Alastor said and dipped his head to the other dire, surreptitiously sizing him up and studying him while Manea explained the reason for their visit. A part of their vacation getaway before returning home.

Alastor grinned his knowing smile between Manea and Artorias, looking the other brute over with hungry intrigue in his obsidian eyes. He was enjoying the show of his wife teasing and subtly flirting with the other alpha, shooting a curious glance to Manea while he watched her interact with Artorias, picking up on how she spoke and looked at the other brute with intrigue. He’d have to ask her if she felt any desire to include the potentially lucky male in some of their vacation antics—and perhaps his lovely queen as well.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
04-10-2022, 09:11 PM

Manea took his greeting with a laugh and a smile, and Artorias found it easy to grin back to her as their lighthearted banter resumed just as it had left off that day a season ago. The queen with a violet galaxy for fur confirmed his suspicions and introduced the massive black brute beside her as her husband, Alastor. The man dipped his head and greeted Artorias politely, so it was easy for the young Aegis to return his politeness in turn. "Likewise, Alastor. Welcome to the Hallows." Returning his attention to Manea, his peer began to explain to what he owed the pleasure of her unexpected appearance. She and Alastor were on vacation and preparing for their next litter. Yes, now that he was up close, Artorias had become acutely aware of the prevalence of Manea's heat scent. It made his stomach clench much in the same way Briar's and Bowen's had. A part of him wondered if that was just some sort of instinctive reflex of his biology; a virile young brute smelling a fae in heat and immediately feeling the need to breed. Artorias was more composed than that, especially around guests and doubly so around another alpha whose husband was sitting right there, and simply smiled back to Manea and listened while she spoke.

Ah, so Manea was taking him up on his offer to see the Hallows and spend a few nights in the castle? Well, he certainly couldn't fault her for her curiosity! Artorias' beaming smile grew wider when she gave him a wry smirk, eyes alight with delight at the prospect of having guests once more. "Of course! The Hallows is open to all! We only ask that you observe and respect our laws. No violence or bloodshed is allowed on our lands. Other than that, we're a generally relaxed pack." Artorias took a step to the side and turned towards the castle, motioning for the Mendaciums to follow him. "Follow me. I'll show you to a room and give you the grand tour." Artorias missed the way Alastor was studying him, eyeing him like a delectable treat as he led the two from the border and towards the castle.

Manea mentioned him being less indisposed and then asked about Briar's heat, the young wolf feeling his face go hot. Black ears folded back in sheepish embarrassment on reflex, shooting a bashful grin to the violet matriarch. "Er... yes, her heat season is over now. I'm very sorry about that too, I really should've cleaned myself up first. I, uh, hope I didn't put you off or anything." Something inside told him that Manea had probably found it more amusing and entertaining to rib him about it than uncouth, but he still felt more than a bit embarrassed at having shown up to meet another alpha reeking of a fae in heat and of sex. "So you're preparing for your next litter, you said?" he asked both wolves while they crossed the plains. "I hope it goes well for you both and you have fun with it." Artorias continued walking, making it a few oblivious paces before a look of panic crossed his face when he realized what he'd said. "Not that I think you'd have any problems making a litter! And not that I'm thinking about you two making a litter! Er, I mean... Uh..." Eventually, Artorias just gave up with an embarrassed groan, feeling his face flush even hotter while he forced his mouth to stay shut lest he dig himself in an even deeper hole.

Artorias led Manea and Alastr through the gates and the courtyard into the castle proper. He gave his guests a tour of the first level, starting at the kitchen and Great Hall and working their way down the corridors to the baths and infirmary. Hopefully neither would need medical attention during their vacation, but if they did, he had the utmost confidence in his sister's abilities to give them world class care. "We have a number of guest rooms already made up, just in case we have guests like yourselves," he explained while he opened the door to the room Manea and Alastor could reside in. The room was decently large for the two dire wolves, with a sizable queen canopy bed and the usual accoutrements the rooms of the castle had, like a fireplace, window, and fur rugs about the floor. "You both have free access to the baths, kitchen, and wine cellars as you please. Make yourselves at home, and if there's anything you need or want, just say the word!"

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

04-11-2022, 10:15 PM

Manea couldn't help but chuckle as Artorias explained that the only prerequisites to staying in the castle was that they not cause any violence or bloodshed while on their lands. She grinned and glanced at Alastor, giving his shoulder a playful nudge with her own. "Are you listening, darling? No violence or bloodshed. Don't go getting us kicked out of the castle." Her tone was light and joking, but with Alastor there was always a bit of seriousness to her warnings to behave himself. He had actually proved himself to be better than she had expected at their moments of diplomacy and decorum, but at the end of the day he was still her wild, untamed demon that could easily find himself some trouble if she looked away too long. She nodded to Artorias as he invited them into the pack and smiled as she stepped toward to follow him up toward the castle for this grand tour he had promised.

Just as she had hoped, her comment about the state he had been in during their last interaction got the young alpha flustered and she tossed him a sly grin when he looked back toward her sheepishly. She chuckled and replied, "Oh no, quite the contrary. I think you showing up at the border reeking of sex made me like you all the more." He was so easy to tease and it was absolutely adorable and endearing, but she had a feeling that there was more to the blue-hued male than this friendly, proper demeanor. She just had to work her way in to get him more comfortable with them to get him on board when what she hoped could be one of the highlights of their vacation. Artorias spoke again, wishing them well on the making of their next litter, and a wide grin pulled across her features as he hopelessly tripped over his own words, making her giggle and share an amused glance with Alastor. She bit back another teasing comment that would have probably only deepened his embarrassment and instead replied with that teasing purr still to her tone, "I know what you meant, darling. We certainly are having a lot of fun so far."

She spared the poor brute while he gave them a tour of the impressive castle, her curious aqua gaze taking it all in while he lead them through hallways and grand rooms, showing them the layout and highlights of the first floor of the castle. It was quite the location to call home and it was definitely unlike anything she had ever seen before. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about being enclosed like this for extended periods of time, but it was very cozy and she could see how having all of the fireplaces that were dotted through the castle would be a fantastic luxury during the winter. They ended in the guest room they were presented in and she hummed appreciatively as she stepped past Artorias to walk into the room and check it out, "accidentally" brushing her side along Artorias' as she went. "This is certainly quite the abode you have here, Artorias," she told him as after she looked at the plush, comfortable looking bed curiously, looking back at him over her shoulder with a grin.

She turned to face him again, finding her way back to Alastor's side and leaning into him while Artorias offered them all the amenities the castle had to offer and invited them to make themselves at home—as well as telling them to tell him anything they needed or wanted. She smirked a little at that since what she currently had in mind probably wasn't on the list of things he was considering when he made that offer, or perhaps it was and he was more salacious than she gave him credit for. "This is all very generous, thank you," she said with a little dip of her head. "Would you and your Queen maybe like to have dinner together tonight? A little double date with the alpha couples," she suggested, partially as an excuse to pull him away from his duties again when it might be a more suitable time to steal him away and so that she could finally meet this famed Queen that made herself known in the most humorous way Manea could have imagined. Perhaps if they partook in the wine as well it could be a good time for all.

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

04-13-2022, 05:17 PM

The young alpha Artorias was polite and cordial to both Mendaciums, and Alastor could instantly see why Manea said she enjoyed teasing him and ruffling his feathers so much. As Artorias welcomed them in and explained the rules of the Hallows, Manea didn't miss a beat to tease him about the pack's hard stance on peace within its borders. Heaving a dramatic sigh and rolling his eyes in an exaggerated display, Alastor groaned and replied, "Aww, and I was so looking forward to starting a fight club. Okay, dear, if you insist!" Hopefully Artorias had a sense of humor, otherwise things were about to get very dull between the three wolves indeed. Then again, he didn't think Manea would be half as interested in a wolf who didn't take dark humor. Walking across the plains to the castle, Alastor got to enjoy the show of Manea flirting with and teasing Artorias, doing his best to keep from letting any snickers or laughs slip while the violet fae commented on admiring Artorias more for showing up to their first meeting smelling of sex, then pushing his buttons with her purring exposition of how much fun her and Alastor were having making babies together. Alastor shot his own sly grin the Aegis' way, along with a wink for good measure. He could get in on the teasing as well, and Artorias was a good-looking brute, and oh so much fun to play with!

The tour of the castle had been enlightening. Alastor had never seen such an impressive structure before, and the entire place exuded opulence, sanctuary, and power. The first floor seemed easy enough to navigate, and he supposed they didn't need to know much of the other floors—unless Manea intended them to sneak up to pay an unexpected visit to the alpha and his queen in the middle of the night. Perhaps he'd fuck Manea's brains out at the top of the tower too, just for good measure and fun memories. The room they were presented with to stay in was spacious and comfortable, and already Alastor was imagining plowing Manea facedown into the pillows and sheets. A lecherous grin painted the brute's muzzle as he stepped into the room behind his mate, noting the way she rubbed up against Artorias. He was quite enjoying the show she was putting on teasing the young brute.

"Yes, you have a lovely home, Artorias. Thank you for your hospitality," Alastor said in agreement to Manea's sentiments, leaning his broad body back into his slender wife's as they rejoined one another's sides. While Manea grinned and fixed Artorias with suggestive eyes, Alastor tipped his muzzle down to cover his wife's ears and crown in slow licks and nibbles, smoldering black eyes shifting from her to the azure male at the door, the look he gave the Aegis one of barely contained implication hinting at what he was going to be doing to the violet fae as soon as that door closed. Manea's offer of dinner together for the two couples brought a quiet chuckle from within the dire brute, one only Manea would hear and know the meaning behind it. He knew what she was implying and had in mind for the two couples. Alastor was keen to the idea; this would be the first time the Mendacium couple were involved with another couple of any sort, and he sincerely hoped Artorias and his queen would be game for a foursome.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

04-13-2022, 05:41 PM

The heat pooling beneath Artorias' cheeks burned hotter when Manea made her comment about liking him all the more after he showed up to their first meeting at the borders reeking of hot sex with Briar. If there had been any doubt in his mind to what Manea's proclivities ran towards, they were immediately dispelled in that moment. Not that he minded or was one to talk, after all! Artorias had his fair share of sexual experiences himself—he was still just young enough to find the candid conversation around it with strangers just enough to make him blush. "Ah, well, um, I'm glad I made such a good first impression with you then," he remarked with a grin to Manea. She was right on the money with her assumptions; once she got in with him, Artorias was far from the prim and proper alpha he put on a show of being, as Briar and Bowen had come to know of him. Manea's teasing words with the sultry purr to her voice sent a subtle quiver running down Artorias' spine when she commented on how much fun her and Alastor were having on their baby making vacation, and Art swallowed hard, chuckling in response to her giggle, but couldn't think of any way to reply without further embarrassing himself.

Once the tour was concluded and Manea and Alastor were shown their room, Artorias felt Manea slide past him to inspect their bedroom, the fae's svelte side rubbing up against his in the process, leaving little tingles on the Aegis' skin and letting him get a good hit of her heat scent on the way. He subtly bit his tongue to keep himself composed, happy when the Mendaciums approved of their accommodations and thanked him for the hospitality. "You're welcome! It's always a pleasure to have guests in the Hallows," he remarked with a grin back to both dire wolves. When Manea positioned the idea of a double date dinner, Artorias' eyes lit up with enthusiasm. "That sounds wonderful! I'm sure Briar would love to meet both of you. Shall we say just after sundown in the gardens? They're lovely in the evening." Artorias didn't miss the way Alastor was looking at him while giving little affections to his wife, making his core clench a little from the predatory look the larger brute had, and once dinner plans were made, the Aegis would be sure to leave the happy couple to their own devices for a bit, since it seemed Alastor had some activities of his own on his mind. Already Artorias was considering what to serve. He'd be sure to spare no expense for his fellow alphas and give them a truly memorable vacation.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

04-14-2022, 08:16 PM

Manea couldn't help the little, pleased hum that sounded in her chest as Alastor began to slowly groom the top of her head and ears, making her grin widen as she leaned into him more heavily, enjoying her mate's affections while also savoring how flustered they were able to get The Hallows alpha. Artorias did a fairly good job of keeping his composure for the most part, but she could still see the look in his eyes and the way his body tensed slightly when Alastor undoubtedly gave him that predatory look she knew so well. "That sounds lovely. We'll be there," she replied to confirm their plans for dinner and watched as Artorias backed out of the room and closed the door behind him, leaving them alone. She chuckled and tipped her head up to nibble along Alastor's throat. "See? I told you that you would like him," she purred against his skin before she slipped away from him to hop up onto the plush mattress. She had hardly gotten herself comfortable before Alastor was suddenly over top of her, making a wide, salacious grin cross her lips. They didn't waste a single second falling into one another, immediately making a mess of this nice bed they were offered and disheveling all of the bedding in their throws of passion. If they weren't so insatiable she might be worried that they'd wear themselves out before they got to the main event this evening, but she knew their appetite and there would be absolutely no problem saving some room for Artorias and his queen.

They spent most of the afternoon in some state of passionate bliss in their guest room until it began to creep toward evening and she finally made the both of them pull themselves together for dinner. They got cleaned up enough to be presentable, but no doubt the scent of her heat and sex would still be clinging to them like a perfume. As the sun began to sink beyond the horizon they made their way out to the gardens and ended up following the scent of Artorias and cooked meats through the gardens until they found the Aegis and his Queen waiting for them. Briar, as Artorias had called her, caught her eye as soon as she saw her. The two Hallows leaders were quite the striking pair, especially with Briar sporting a lovely rack of antlers and a tail that flowed out along the ground where she was laying and seemed to go on for ages. There was quite the impressive meal laid out for them in the secluded garden picnic and Manea for one was quite impressed. "So you must be Briar," she said with a warm smile as she walked over to join them with Alastor at her side, her aqua gaze far from shy about how she was admiring the Queen's beauty. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Thank you again for having us, Artorias." She settled down across from the other pair and began to examine what was in front of them for their meal. After a day full of ravenous sex she was certainly ready to refuel.

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

04-18-2022, 03:58 PM

There was something about teasing Manea and giving her little affections in front of someone else, particularly another alpha, that just did something for Alastor. It was almost like establishing dominance of a sort, showing off his beautiful and sultry mate and what he could do with her. It was doubly fun from the shy reactions the Mendaciums were able to draw out of Artorias. The Aegis accepted Manea's offer for a double dinner date, setting the time and location, to which his wife cordially accepted. Once the other brute was gone and the door had shut behind him, leaving the two dire wolves alone to one another, Alastor gave a deep chuckle while Manea nipped at his throat in a delightful way. "Oh, I do. You were right, my love, he's very fun to play with," said Alastor with a lustful rumble in his voice. Manea slipped away from him to climb up into the plush bed, and Alastor was quick to follow her up, ever eager to stress test it against their passionate and wild forms of lovemaking. He climbed atop his grinning mate and the two were entangled once more a moment later, tussling the perfectly made linens and blankets in the throes of passion. It was everything Alastor wanted, and he made sure none of Manea's cries or screams were stifled while he had his way with her. Like her, Alastor wasn't concerned with wearing each other out before the main event of the evening. Both wolves had proven their lusts ran hotter than lava when Manea was in heat; there would be plenty of lechery to go around before their day was done.

For the remainder of the day, Alastor remained tangled up and within Manea in some shape or form, savoring and enjoying all the pleasures of their bodies while also doing all he could to ensure he was the one impregnating his mate with her next litter—especially if they planned on bringing some guests into their bed later tonight. As the hour drew later and evening set over Auster, both wolves cleaned themselves up enough to be presentable, but Manea had the wonderfully scandalous idea of not bathing before going to meet with the Aegis and his Queen. Alastor grinned, and together the two made their way out to the warm spring gardens, their scents heavily mixed and smelling of fresh sex that the demon brute wore with a proud grin. He couldn't wait to see the look on Artorias' face when he smelled them! Following at Manea's side until they arrived at a charming little picnic amongst the gardens and wisteria trees, the smell of cooked meats nearly making him salivate.

There, amongst the meal and fur blankets, lay their two hosts. Artorias he recognized immediately, and the fae at his side must have been Briar, the Queen of the castle. Alastor quirked an interested brow and exchanged a quick glance with Manea. The other woman was lithe and curvy where it mattered, with a beautiful tawny coat accented by turquoise, a rack of antlers atop her crown, and a flowing tail like silk. There would be no doubt that his wife would be smitten with her, given all her unique gifts—not to mention she was beautiful and smaller than Manea, even if just by a bit, everything his violet queen adored in a lady lover. As Manea greeted Briar, Alastor shared a grin and a nod to Artorias, settling in beside his mate across from the other alpha couple. "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Briar, and to see you again, Lord Artorias. I must say, you make a lovely couple!" His stomach growled ravenously at the smell of the food. Much like Manea, a day filled with borderline feral sex, he was ready to devour his weight in meat to refuel for the night's coming entertainment.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-21-2022, 01:32 AM
Briar hadn't hesitated to immediately start putting together a nice dinner when Artorias informed her of their plans for dinner with the alpha couple that had come to visit from Boreas. It was certainly a surprise, but it was also one of the first times she had a chance to play the hostess since moving into the castle so she was excited to prepare a meal for them. Through a portion of the afternoon she and Artorias cooked a good selection of meats and she prepared a simple desert of honied berries. She also fetched a few bottles of wine from the cellar, making sure to pick a few that she knew were delicious. Artorias had mentioned the Mendacium woman to her before so she was interested to meet the Elysium alphas and her mate. Occasionally while they worked she'd catch echos of unknown voices impassioned and crying out as they filtered through the castle walls as she went about her duties and prepped for that evening and it made her blush, but it also made her even more curious to meet a couple that could be so bold and have each other so loudly on their first visit to another pack's lands.

Evening came and she was settled under the wisteria trees with Artorias waiting for their guests when she glanced up as the pair of impressive dire wolves appeared through the garden. Unsurprisingly, their scents were heavy with the smell of sex and of each other and also of Manea's heat which certainly explained why they hadn't left the guest room since they arrived. After going through her first heat season she fully understood just how insatiable it made wolves and even though the very obvious signs of their activities still lingered on them and made her cheeks flush she couldn't necessarily blame them. Her turquoise gaze took in the pair curiously as they walked over to join them, admiring Manea's violet, swirled coat and Alastor's ruby marked coat that looked incredibly plush and luxurious. They were both large wolves, Alastor matching Artorias in height and Manea tiny only a bit shorter than the pair of them. She returned Manea's smile with a nod when the alphaess asked about her name, replying, "A pleasure to meet you as well." Alastor spoke next with similar feelings as Manea and added a kind compliment about the pair of them and she gave Artorias a glance with a little grin before she looked back to Alastor with a dip of her head. "Thank you, that's very kind."

Briar motioned to the food in front of them with a wave of her paw, saying, "Please, help yourselves. There's more than enough to go around." She hadn't been sure how hungry the pair would be so she knew she had made more than they would probably need, but she didn't want anyone to go hungry. "There's also plenty of wine if you'd like to partake in that as well." She pulled one of the bottles closer and pulled the cork from its neck, passing the bottle over to Manea and Alastor for them to share while she opened another for her and Artorias. Then she pulled over a piece of seared venison for herself, smiling as she started to eat her dinner and take sips of the wine. "Your pack is called Elysium?" she questioned, just making sure that she had her facts right and that she was pronouncing it correctly. "What part of Boreas did you claim?" she asked, making a bit of small talk while they ate. She figured this was prime time for them to do a bit of work on their diplomacy with the other pack while they were here so she didn't want to miss the opportunity.

"Briar Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

04-21-2022, 02:40 AM
After their dinner plans had been made, Artorias had left his guests to their own devices, being sure to shut the door on his way out to grant them some privacy for the wanton acts he had no doubt would be commencing as soon as he was gone. He'd sought out Briar immediately after, informing her of their guests' presence and their dinner arrangements. He knew she would remember Manea from the conversation he'd shared with her a season ago, and Briar seemed thrilled at the idea of getting to play host and alpha for the first time in their diplomatic ventures with the Elysium alphas. The remainder of the day was spent in the kitchen for the most part, with the Aegis and Queen preparing a small feast for their company. Artorias had selected some choice cuts of venison from a recent hunt and roasted them with an assortment of spices from the Hallows' gardens as the entrées, which Briar helped him season and cook. Briar took it upon herself to select their wine for the evening, picking a few bottles of one of their finer, sweeter, and stronger vintages to go along with their meal, while also preparing a sweet finish with some honeyed seasonal berries. Artorias was downright proud of how excited Briar was to handle being both a host and a queen at the same time. He'd be sure to show her just how proud of her he was later.

Throughout their preparations, the echoes of voices locked in the throes of passion and lust echoed about the castle. Artorias had no curiosity as to what the source of the noises were; he knew exactly what Manea and Alastor were up to. Unlike Briar, however, it didn't embarrass him so much, and the Aegis was able to mostly ignore it while they set up dinner out in the gardens. Once the meal was prepared and evening had crept over Auster, Artorias and Briar waited for their guests at the picnic banquet beneath one of the larger wisteria trees in the gardens. It was a lovely clear spring evening, the air warm and the stars beginning to show up as sunlight slowly ebbed away. Soon, Artorias spotted both Mendaciums on the terrace and headed their way, perking up with a warm smile as they came closer. The first thing Artorias noticed right away was the heavy musk of sex coming from both wolves, mixed in with their combined scents over one another. They really were quite bold with their sexual escapades, it seemed. But Artorias was not one to judge another couple or culture. Perhaps that was just an Elysium or Mendacium thing. He glanced over to Briar, catching the look on her face as well as the flush that came over her cheeks. He reached a paw over to rest on hers, a silent show of affection while their guests joined them.

Manea greeted Briar first, and both Manea and Alastor made no attempt to hide the way they were both admiring Briar in much the same way they had looked at him when he'd welcomed them at the border. Fortunately, Briar either took it in stride or didn't notice it, as she didn't seem put off by either other wolf, greeting the Mendaciums just as formally as they did her. Artorias breathed a quiet sigh of relief; he knew Manea and Alastor were very outwardly comfortable with their sexualities and relationship, and while he took their teasing in stride, he'd been concerned for how Briar would handle it. So far, she was doing tremendous! "You're very welcome! It's our pleasure to host you, Manea," he responded to the Elysian alphess, dipping his head politely.

When introductions had been made and the wolves all settled in, Briar invited their guests to dig in. With the spread they'd made, there would be more than enough food for both alpha couples. Once everyone had helped themselves to some meat and the wine had been distributed with several more unopened bottles waiting on the side, the meal began, as did the small talk. Briar asked about Elysium while Artorias chewed a hunk of venison and downed a healthy swallow of wine. When the Mendaciums answered Briar's questions, Artorias perked up in interest. "I haven't spent much time up in the northern parts of Boreas, but I do love exploring. I'd very much like to see Alias Island, if you'll have us for a visit." Just as Briar was doing her part to work on the Hallows' diplomacy with Elysium, so too was Artorias, but with the added benefit of getting to see and explore lands he'd never been to before. Maybe he and Briar could take a vacation up to Elysium sometime in the near future.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

04-22-2022, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2022, 01:25 AM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)

Briar had the same proper composure as Artorias, perhaps even more so. As she spoke and greeted them with a natural greeted them with a natural grace it made her even more curious about the Hallows Queen. She wondered who her family was and what her upbringing was like since she almost seemed like she was born to be in this kind of position. What she was even more curious about was whether either of the alpha wolves had heard or noticed her and Alastor's escapades in the guest suite since Briar at the very least kept her composure very well. If anything it just made Manea see the tawny, elegant woman as more of a challenge. Artorias was so easy to fluster and that was tremendous fun in its own right, but now she wondered what it would take to pull a reaction from her.

Manea looked to the feast in front of them when Briar invited them to dig in, admiring the delicious meal ruling pair had put together. "You didn't need to go to so much trouble for us, but I do certainly appreciate it. This looks delicious." She picked out a piece of venison for herself and then looked to the bottle of wine that Briar offered them with a grin. "We'll definitely partake in some wine," she agreed as she took the bottle when it was passed to her. Taking a long drink of the sweet, slightly bitter liquid, she hummed appreciatively before handing it over to Alastor. "That is fantastic wine. Whichever of you picked it out has incredible taste." It was quite easy to drink and she hoped that The Hallows alphas would partake in plenty of it as well. She certainly didn't know all of Artorias and Briar's sexual habits, but she couldn't imagine the two of them as ones that frequently partook in things like foursomes so she figured a bit of alcohol to get them all loosened up would be beneficial.

Manea nodded to confirm Briar's question about the name of their pack, chewing a bite of the tender, seasoned meat before she could answer. "Yes, you've got ti. We've claimed a section of the north east—Alias Island and the Rock Garden." Her aqua gaze shifted to Artorias as the blue-hued male mentioned his love of exploring and the possibility of having them for a visit. Manea gave a pleased grin at that and replied, "Of course! We would be more than happy to return the favor and host the two of you. The accommodations wouldn't be nearly as luxurious as your lovely castle, I'm afraid, but you're more than welcome any time you like." Of course their tune might change one way or another after this evening depending on how things went, but she was hopeful that they would only have even more reason to visit one another when all was said and done.

There was more easy small talk while the group of them ate and drank under the wisteria trees, Manea leaning into Alastor's side and occasionally giving him little teasing affections like her tail brushing across his hip or her paw trailing along his foreleg. It was partly because of her natural obsession and attraction to her husband, but also a small, subtle way to put on a bit of a show for the other couple, similar to how Alastor had been grooming her ears as Artorias was leaving their room earlier. A bit of a show of dominance, a bit of a show of how this handsome brute was hers, but also a little hint toward where her mind was at while she trailed her claws along the inside of Alastor's leg even though she didn't try to hide how her aqua gaze roamed boldly over Artorias' strongly build body and Briar's beautiful, feminine frame.

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

04-23-2022, 02:35 AM

Alastor was equally impressed as Manea was by how well-mannered the young ruling couple was. Briar clearly came from a highborn upbringing, since she was a little more polished than her lover, who still had some of that roughness around his edges. But just like Manea, he secretly wondered just how much of that polish was hiding a more salacious demeanor under the surface. Both wolves were young, virile, and certainly had a spark about them that he was keenly interested in, especially after what Manea had told him about her first meeting with Artorias. He knew better than most that the most elegant and poised were often the most deviant and lascivious, his case in point as he turned his gaze to his wife at his side, noting the way she was looking at the other queen as if she were a sweet treat to be devoured all while she maintained pleasantries with their hosts. It so amused Alastor to see her in her element like this, a sly smirk slipping across his muzzle. Unlike Manea, he wasn't wondering if the other alphas had heard their afternoon romps; he knew they would have, and knew they could no doubt smell the evidence on them. Now it was more a game to see if either of them would acknowledge the lustful pair's proclivities.

It didn't take much convincing for Alastor to eagerly start digging into the wonderful smelling feast the Hallows leaders had prepared for them. The venison roasts were mouthwatering and tender, and the wine he shared with Manea was semisweet, with just the right bite of bitterness to keep it from being too decadent. "Mmm agreed, someone has very good taste," he said, echoing his wife's sentiments as he took a long draft from the bottle. The four wolves continued their meal, contenting themselves with pleasant conversation, good food, and wine—plenty of wine! Artorias and Briar asked about their home on Alias Island, and while Manea answered their questions, Alastor took note of how whenever he took a drink, Artorias would drink as well, perhaps out of habit or out of subconscious need to remain on par with the other alpha male and not be outdrunk by the ebony brute. Either way, Alastor began to make a little game of things, seeing how often he could get Artorias to take a swig of wine by taking one himself, wondering if he could wind up getting the Aegis drunk with enough time.

Their meal progressed with more chitchat and small talk between bites of food and swigs of wine. Gradually, Alastor began to feel the buzz of the alcohol creeping over him like a warm blanket, still a ways off from drunk, but definitely feeling good. He could only imagine how the Hallows alphas felt if they had been keeping up, or Manea for that matter too. Drink wasn't something frequently consumed in Elysium. How would his own wife handle her alcohol? As the couples carried on through the evening, Alastor found Manea beginning to give him little shows of physical affection, feeling her voluptuous body leaning into his well-muscled side, her silky soft tail brushing over his hip and leaving tingles in its wake, or her paw stroking absentmindedly along his foreleg. Alastor picked up on what she was doing and soon joined in, his luxuriously long tail flicking up to drape over his mate's shapely hips while he leaned his muzzle toward her, covering her crown in tender licks, kisses, and nibbles.

Just as she was showing off her possession over him, he too was showing off his claim of the flawless violet queen to the other alphas, leaving little room for doubt in their imaginations when coupled with the noises they'd likely heard before and the heady smell of sex they both still wore along with Manea's scent of heat. Keen ebony eyes saw the way his wife was looking at Artorias and Briar like a ravenous predator, practically fucking the two of them with her gaze already, and he had no qualms with letting his own gaze devour Briar's young and nubile form—but more interesting to him than anything was the obsidian and azure brute lying directly across from him. How would their newest friends react to the subtle and overt signs the Mendaciums were giving them? For good measure, Alastor began to shift the conversation back towards more fun topics, hoping the wine might have helped loosen up some of the Aegis and Queen's demeanors. "I must say, you two are such an adorable couple! How did you meet and get together? I bet it's a wonderful story!" he asked with his usual relaxed grin, shifting curious eyes between Artorias and Briar. With any luck, shifting the conversation to their personal and romantic lives would continue to lead down a more lecherous path with a bit of charisma and guile.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-01-2022, 08:21 PM
Briar grinned proudly as Manea and Alastor both complemented her choice of wine, giving them a polite, grateful dip of her head. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. We're lucky that the castle had such a generous supply of wine in the cellars—though we have started experimenting with making our own wine as well! None of it has been as good as this is yet, but I'm hopeful we'll get a good recipe down soon." It was one of her many side projects since she knew how much the wolves of The Hallows enjoyed the wine they had and she also knew it was a finite resource. Briar was also happy to hear that she had a few facts about the other pack correct and made note of the lands that Manea listed off for future reference. She knew how much Artorias loved to travel and explore so when Manea extended the invitation for them to come stay in Elysium she was happy that he'd get the chance to explore this north eastern lands and for them to continue building the relationship between their two packs. "Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure it's lovely," she assured Manea as the violet woman mentioned how it wouldn't be as luxurious of a stay as being in the castle. "We haven't always lived in the castle and stay anywhere we can find a comfortable bed in when we're on our travels. We have more traditional dens in my family's pack where I grew up."

While they chatted and talked Briar ate and drank just as freely, getting more comfortable with the other pair as well and sharing little smiles with Artorias as she leaned into him. They didn't host or meet new wolves all that often, but she did enjoy it when they did. She didn't immediately notice how much Art and Alastor were drinking, but eventually in their conversation she picked up on it and she smirked as she gave Artorias a little warning glance. She knew well how he could get when he got very intoxicated and if she could avoid having to drag him back up to bed later that would certainly be preferable. She also picked up on the way that Manea was peppering Alastor with affections while still maintaining eye contact with them in a way that was both possessive, but also flaunting and teasing. Alastor returned the affections with some of his own, the obviously very physically affectionate couple making no small show of how they acted on a regular basis. It made Briar's cheeks flush a bit as it brought back the memories of the sounds the couple were making earlier in the day and she tried to hide the thoughts with a bit of a smile and another long drink of wine. She could feel the pair's roaming eyes on them and it made her wonder where their thoughts were and if their lecherous intentions actually stopped at just themselves or not.

Before her thoughts could linger on that point of interest much longer, Alastor complimented the two of them as a couple and asked about how they met, making Briar exchange a grin with Artorias as she chuckled softly. "Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say. Our parents were long time friends so his mother brought him and his siblings to my parent's pack to visit when we were both really little. I picked him out of the crowd immediately because he was the only one with this blue coloring," she told them, tapping Artorias' azure paw with a smirk. "I walked right up to him while my father was talking to him and asked him and my father why he was blue. He then proceeded to absolutely dominate me in what was probably not nearly as fierce of a fight as it felt at the time and the rest is history." She laughed lightly, grinning as she tipped her head up to kiss Artorias' cheek. It was wild to think that they had known each other for basically their entire lives and here they were, preparing to get married and leading a pack together.

"Briar Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

05-02-2022, 02:03 AM
Artorias was dead chuffed that Manea and Alastor were enjoying the wine and food. He was quite proud of his familial home and everything within, including the vast wine cellar that his wolves worked hard to produce and keep stocked. He also knew Briar had dedicated a lot of her free time and effort towards coming up with new recipes for the wolves to manufacture, a project entirely her own that he was right proud of her for. Manea told them all about their home on Alias Island, then extended an invitation for the couple to come visit them sometime. "That's very kind of you, Manea! I'm sure we'll be taking advantage of that hospitality sooner rather than later," he replied, turning his toothy smile to Briar. There was no secret that Artorias loved travel and exploration. This would just be a good excuse to get out on another excursion to see parts of the world he'd never seen before. Manea made a comment about their accommodations not being quite as regal as the castle, and he gave a low chuckle while Briar explained how neither of them had been born living in the lavish castle, explaining how her family's dens were much more traditional. "And my family used to live in the Sunset Falls before we made the move down to Auster. Believe me, whatever you have is more than enough, because it's your home." Art had learned long ago that home wasn't the walls that surrounded you, but the wolves that filled those spaces.

The conversation and dinner continued, and as it went on, Artorias found himself drinking more and more. At first he hadn't realized he was, until he caught a glimpse of Alastor watching him mid-sip and realized that he had been subconsciously drinking whenever the other brute did. He hadn't realized he'd been doing that, but all of a sudden he was a fair bit tipsy and half the bottle of wine was gone. Oops. Well, Artorias always had been a social drinker; perhaps he was just following cues from his guests and drinking whenever they had been. Briar also noticed, and with a bump and a glance, Artorias got the message loud and clear. He shot his fiancée an apologetic grin and made a mental note to monitor his alcohol consumption, lest she have to hobble him up the stairs and into bed. As time slipped by, Artorias also began to notice the little affections the Mendacium wolves were giving one another. Manea and Alastor were a very open and outward pair with their relationship and sexuality, it seemed—which came as no surprise, given his first interaction with the alphess as well as the noises they'd heard the mating couple make earlier. It did, however, spark something in Artorias—competitiveness, maybe?—and he surreptitiously curled his tail around to slowly brush up along the backside of Briar's rump, teasing her silky fur there with his tail. If Manea and Alastor could be lovey like this, he and Briar could be too.

Alastor complimented the couple, drawing a bashful smile from Artorias who turned a look of unabashed love to his Fatalis princess, who was grinning back at him now. Briar began to tell the story of how they had met, how their parents had been lifelong friends, and the epic puppy spar that sparked their rivalry, friendship and relationship. "I dunno, I still think it was pretty fierce, but then again I did dominate you, like you said, so..." he remarked while Briar planted a sweet kiss on his cheek, a roguish grin on the brute's face. He chuckled as well and responded with a soft lick to the end of Briar's nose before she could fully pull away again, fiery eyes shining with love for her. It was funny to look back on where they had begun and where they were now, how much time had passed and how much had changed in them and between them. "Briar's not nearly giving herself enough credit though. She defied her father to come see me when my mother fell ill, just to make sure I was okay. It might not sound very impressive, but when you consider that her father is the Warlord of the Armada, then suddenly disobeying him is a much more daunting feat. She did it all without batting an eyelash. She's the bravest wolf I know." Now it was Artorias' turn to place a lingering kiss to the side of Briar's muzzle—then another, and another, until he was peppering the side of her face in a tipsy haze, partially wanting to love on her and partially to make her flail and fluster her a bit in good fun.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

05-25-2022, 05:23 PM

Manea's ears perked as Alastor moved their conversation along, asking the young couple how they met and ended up together. She was just as interested to hear their story and listened curiously while she continued to sip her wine, grinning as Briar told the incredibly adorable and wholesome story of how they met as pups. She chuckled at the fight that ensued over her bold questioning over his coloring in a way only a pup would do, smirking as Artorias interjected with his insistence that it really was quite a fierce fight even if he was the one that one it which made him a bit biased. They were such a sweet and loving couple and it was so entertaining to watch—and made her wonder all the more what was actually hiding beneath this perfectly poised and put together exterior. She couldn't make herself believe that there was no hidden kinks or lecherous tendencies somewhere in there and she only wanted to find out what they were more and more, even as Artorias continued to show just how lovely they were as he explained how Briar had defied her father to come see him while his mother was ill.

Her brows lifted a bit when Artorias mentioned that Briar's father was in fact Sirius, the Warlord of the Armada, and then she understood where all of her proper behavior and decorum came from. The Armada leader had been quite well spoken when she came to properly introduce herself and her pack after Elysium's founding so it wasn't a surprise that this smart, beautiful woman came from such lineage. It did mean that their union would be bringing together what seemed to be two very large and well established packs and if she hadn't just heard the story of their relationship and how they met she would have thought it was arranged for that purpose. It was easy to say they just so happened to meet at just the right time to become childhood sweethearts, but she believed too heavily in the world having a purpose and a plan for the wolves like them that were so heavily gifted and meant to make an impact on this world to really believe that.

"You two really are adorable," she commented with a chuckle, grinning while a clearly tipsy Artorias started peppering Briar with kisses and affection, making the tawny woman giggle and nudge her drunken fiancé away. "Well, I certainly hate to cut our evening short, but I don't want to keep such a lovely couple from enjoying themselves when he so clearly wants to be all over you," she said mostly to Briar, giving the Hallows Queen a grin and a knowing wink. She pretended like a thought just crossed her mind, a salacious grin pulling across her features as she hummed with a soft purr to her voice. "Well... unless you want us to... get in the way, so to speak," she offered nonchalantly, leaning in to reach a large feline paw across to Briar's, hew paw grazing the other woman's leg. "We're very much... free lovers in Elysium. If you'd like a bit of a thank you for your hospitality..."

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

05-25-2022, 07:30 PM

The story that Briar and Artorias regaled the Mendacium couple with brought a delighted smile to Alastor's face. It was so unexpectedly wholesome and adorable! Hearing where Briar's life had begun as a daughter of the infamous Warlord of the Armada came as no surprise to him; he'd suspected by her decorum and behavior that she was some highborn wolf. How intriguing to know what stock she came from. Sirius had been one of the few to publicly show his support for the Mendaciums during that sham of a pack challenge some time ago, and Alastor had found a deep respect for the man. Well, now he had a further appreciation for the alpha, as it seemed he bred quite attractive daughters as well. Briefly, the dark-furred Elysian had the same train of thought as his wife: their union would be binding two large and prolific packs in the land together. It would definitely behoove them to get on the couple's good side to maintain good relations with both packs. He could easily have expected this to be an arranged marriage as well, though the outward affection Artorias showered onto his fiancée left little doubt that the young couple were indeed very much doing this out of love and not duty.

While Manea commented on how adorable the two of them were while Artorias continued to fluster his future bride with kisses and affections, Alastor couldn't help but grin while he watched the two, seeing the drunken Aegis getting more and more frisky with the lovely Fatalis lady. His plan had worked flawlessly, and Artorias' inhibitions were all but gone by this point. That just left Briar as the variable in their evening plans. "Oh yes, far be it for us to get in between such enthusiastic young lovers," Alastor agreed with his mate, giving both Artorias and Briar a knowing grin. While Manea put on the charm, trying to seduce Briar and invite them to join them for an evening of passionate romping, Alastor fixed his hungry obsidian eyes on the inebriated Artorias, giving the other male a sordid grin and a purring growl of his own.

"It would be our pleasure to share your company as thanks for your generosity," he said in husky, lustful tones, his gaze shifting between Briar and Artorias. He wasn't sure which he was more keen to devour first! "We like to thoroughly enjoy our time with the wolves we like in Elysium. Savor all of life's little pleasures, you know... And we certainly like you both very much." Alastor turned his lecherous grin back to his mate, the scent of her heat already beginning to drive him a little wild. Was it affecting the young Artorias as well? Surely if he was having a time dealing with his mate's scent, the young and virile brute would be having a time of it as well.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

05-25-2022, 08:38 PM
Briar blushed a bit and grinned as Artorias insisted she was being too modest in her telling of how they came together, mentioning how she had defied her Warlord father to come be with him after his mother fell ill. At the time it had felt like an easy choice and one she would readily make again because Artorias was worth more to her than anything else in this world. She hadn't even really considered the ramifications of it until she got caught and was being scolded by her father and even then she knew she had made the right call. When Artorias started leaning into her and covering her muzzle and face with kisses she grinned and giggled, her face flushing hotter as she nudged him away with a playful warning glare. It was very obvious that he had been drinking more wine than her, though she was certainly feeling the alcohol as well. The warm, light feeling of it helped her relax so Artorias' advances in front of their guests felt cute and funny rather than embarrassing.

Her gaze was brought back up to Manea as the violet woman mentioned leaving them to their own devices since her handsy husband to be was practically all over her. She giggled again and was about to either assure them that Artorias would be fine if they wanted to keep eating or maybe thank them for letting them have the time together since they didn't get it all that often, but instead she was greeted with a proposition that she had not at all been expecting. She was sure the shock was written all over her face as Manea offered for them to 'get in the way', explaining how they were free lovers and wanted to thank them for their hospitality. Her ears flicked shyly as Manea reached over to stroke across her leg, making Briar glance between her and Alastor with a shy nervousness and an uncertain giggle. Alastor seconded what his wife suggested, his ebony gaze even more hungry than Manea's and a lecherous grin that stood out brightly against the abyss that was his dark fur. The idea of it all made her heart skip anxiously and her turquoise gaze turned uncertainly toward Artorias.

"Oh, well, um... That's very kind of you to offer, but..." she began, but when she looked at Artorias she could tell that he was already either too far gone with all of the wine he had consumed to have any inhibitions left or he actually was interested in this proposal that the other pair of alphas had for them. It made her pause and glance between him and the pair that looked like they were ready to devour them both as soon as she gave the word and for a moment she felt a bit caught in the middle. She had always allowed Artorias to do what he wished without her as long as he told her about it and wasn't simply sleeping with every other wolf he came across. She had turned a blind eye to it, deciding that not asking him about it and just trusting him to do the right thing was what made her feel better about the whole thing... But did it really? She had never really gotten over her jealousy of Bowen and she wondered if how she handled that situation could have gone differently. Barring him from sleeping with anyone else felt controlling and like she was forcing him into something he didn't want so what other alternative did she have?

It felt like one option was suddenly right in front of her, but her stomach churned nervously at the idea of taking it. Artorias was very, very slowly peeling back the layers of her sexuality and introducing her to new things as they spent more time together, but inviting someone else into their bed had never crossed her mind as something she would want. She wasn't even sure she wanted it now, but if she didn't try it how would she ever know? "Well... If Artorias is interested..." she added quietly after some thought. Maybe if she could make herself comfortable with this kind of thing she could join in with him and his other partners when he had them so she wouldn't feel so outcasted or jealous over it... "I'm not completely sure... so maybe I'll just leave you three to it if I'm not into it," she told them as she glanced back toward Manea and Alastor, giving herself an out just in case she needed it without ruining Artorias' fun.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"