size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-09-2022, 10:10 AM

Sayuri let out a soft call to the children of the pack. Her intention was to teach them some sweeping moves, without the use of items or accessories in order to hold their own. While she was aware weapons were a very important thing, the former assassin also knew that if one was unable to grab it in time... It would end in near disaster. If they relied on their weapon too much, it would stop being an extension of their body. It would be their whole world.

And if they were unable to use their weapon, they lacked the skills to hold their own. Finding a good open spot in the Maze, she waited. Sayuri knew Tojo-Kai had children to teach. She did so enjoy the little paws and questions along with them. If three or more came, she'd consider it a victory. Perhaps they would be curious about this new woman, a brand new member of the pack? She could only hope that was part of why they came.

speech here
Teach a fighting lesson - 0/3 rounds
Participated in fight training - 0/3 rounds

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Tachi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
06-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Tachi came when called, was agreeable enough. Didn't really stand out amongst his siblings and that suited him just fine. Moving through the maze paths at an ease lope, his nubby tail wagged behind him as his tongue lolled out the side of his mouth. He couldn't say he liked summer too much, too hot, too bright, even in the shade of the bamboo. It was probably worse out there too, with nothing but the wide open sky and too much space. Arriving first on the scene, Tachi took in the sight of the stranger. He'd noticed he didn't recognise the call, was unfamiliar with the feminine lilt of her voice, but she looked like she belonged. All speckled and splotched, even with a slight accent to her howl.

"Are you a fighter too? Sort of small." He emphasised the word in his native tongue. Chibi. He didn't mean any true offence, just stating the facts.

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-14-2022, 05:19 PM

A boy would come. He was the future of Tojo-Kai. Sayuri smiled at him in what she hoped to be amused, not at all offended by his words. "You shall be large, I think?" the woman replied to him, a gentle 'hmm' escaping her lips as she regards him "so you must know how to fight all chibi warriors. Not all wolves are born as big as you shall be." It would seem no other came to their lesson. No matter! She could focus entirely on the boy.

Sayuri rose from her spot. "I am Chiba Sayuri, gakusei!" she introduced herself for his benefit, knowing not his name "what if small wolf beats you? Then you can't say it was cause they small" she continues, focusing her entirety on him and a gentle smile given "but if you learn and know... How chibi wolf fights, then you prepared to face chibi wolf head-on. Win. Be clever, and you win often." She crouched before him, balancing expertly on all fours.

"Small wolf better aware of balance and ground. Difficult to knock them over when they expect it. Come at me, gakusei! Show me how you fight."

speech here
Teach a fighting lesson to another wolf (5 pts) - 1/3 rounds

K I N G S L A Y E R

Tachi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Ali

06-15-2022, 11:25 AM
She had a certain way of speaking, sing-songy and lyrical. Like she was about to start making up poems on the fly. Tachi wasn't sure what to make of that, but he understood well enough, knew the sort of lesson she was nudging his way. Thinking on it for a moment, he tipped his head to the side, ears flapping limp as he considered. How would he fight a smaller opponent? Squish them of course! What else was his heft good for? Though he wasn't very heavy...he figured it'd be enough to get the job done. Hadn't failed him yet.

"Like...this!" He cheered, rushing over to her, as he used his hind paws so spring over to her, fully intent on smushing her beneath his belly.

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-15-2022, 11:42 AM

"Ha!"

Sayuri rose up, using her own hind legs. She grappled the boy with her front paws, softening the blow as he landed on top of her. She had tried to hook her paws around him, giving him a gentle but firm hug. The pair crashed under combined weight. She tried to lean to the side so she was not truly flattened, so they rolled on the earth instead.

"Clever!" she would give him, her breath soft against the boy's face "but if chibi wolf gets out of way, you look like fool" and if they rose up to meet the challenge of a smoosh, he would be in a perilous situation "remember that chibi means small, not inexperienced." she added to him, unfurling from his grasp and letting him up. She walked a short distance away and put her defences up again.

"Try again, please."

speech here
Teach a fighting lesson to another wolf (5 pts) - 2/3 rounds

K I N G S L A Y E R

Tachi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Ali

08-21-2022, 01:11 PM
Tachi's atack wasn't nearly as effective as he'd hoped. Dang. Despite her size it was clear she knew what she was doing, was agile and smart in her response, but they still fell anyway. A tangle of limbs, white and brown all smushed together. He was clever though and she was right for pointing it out! He nodded to himself, as he thought about his next approach. If squishing wouldn't work then...

Fumbling his way out, he was still for a moment before he launched into an attempted second attack. He figured his height was good for reach, right? That it gave him better access to chew on things, to tug and pull his opponent into submission.

"Bite your ears!" He announced, hoping she'd let him do just that!

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-21-2022, 01:37 PM

"Ah!" she cried out dramatically as he reached up, nibbling her pale ears "not the ears!" Sensitive they were, but she also let the boy win in the end. Tachi-chan was too cute to deny. He would be a horrible little boy as he grew with this power - joking aside. She attempted to swat him away with a sturdy limb, raising her paw and placing it between her skull and his muzzle. She tried not to laugh at his attempts again, falling over - but onto him.

She gave a dramatic groan and 'fainted'. If Taichi didn't move out of the way, he'd be flattened. She was using his earlier attack against him. "Roll out of the way" she advised, helping him along as she fell upon him "you are small now, so rolling is easier." But as he grew? She'd seen a lot of wolves roll and dodge out of the way. Side-stepping seemed to be a popular tactic. Sayuri would teach him again later, about dodging, if he wanted.

Sayuri fell, defeated. The pup won.

"Speech"
3/3 - teach fighting lesson
K I N G S L A Y E R