size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-19-2022, 03:57 PM
She had not been aware just how she came to be here. It would always be something she associated with being off. What memories did she have before now? They remained, of course. Flickers of light through her brain, of ages past and of wolves she had come to meet. Departing from them, she knew her choices led her to this moment. The point of the being was; she did not know how she came here. The land was foreign to her, yet also the same. She had seen tidepools before. What she failed to see was names and faces associated with this location. Eden knew she lingered in no pack land, no formal community...

The scent of others was quite faint as if they had ceased coming here recently. She wandered at night, finding herself drawn to follow a particularly interesting crab. It did not fight for scraps among its peers, oh no, it merely scavenged on its own terms. Skittering away from them, it led her to the edge of the tidepools. She watched as it jumped into the water, swept up by the depths. She could not see it anymore. Her little 'friend' left her lonely. Wanting company, even, she turned and began to search herself. It was ridiculous to think she was the only canine here. So that left her with a notion to find one.

Alas, she could see little nothings in the pitch black of the location. If another lingered nearby, she was loathed to bump into them eventually.

speech

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-19-2022, 06:40 PM

At least Auster was warm. If it wasn't entirely inconvenient, Sparrow would definitely move the pirates with the seasons. The cove was a nice place to relax and Sparrow had mind to use this as the pirate's winter home. Night had already fallen and Sparrow was taking her stroll in stride, wondering what she might get for dinner or where she might sleep for a night. She took this time as just Sparrow, not as the alpha, as she had suggested to Theory before. She needed time to be herself again, whoever that woman may be now.

Speaking of women, a small one shifted in Sparrow's peripheral and she turned to look at her. She was small, dark in color and looked as if maybe she had vines or seaweed dripped across her shoulders and rump. She had a stub of a tail and a thick light blaze running up her face. Still, the thought that hit sparrow first was 'tiny'. Was she actually super tiny? Maybe not, but Sparrow was so hulking that anything else seemed less than.

It was very cute.

Sparrow realized she had been staring and cleared her throat, "You uh- come here often?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-19-2022, 08:27 PM
"Goodness!"

She almost yelped a surprised... yelp. Eden stared back, seeing the light brown frame of a massive wolf. When she spoke, that's when she noticed her at first. It was quite difficult to tell here, but at least the wolf sounded friendly. Flustered at her outburst, she lowered her head with a guilty smile. "Oh, no" she began again, her stumpy tail flickering despite the length "I have been near the tides before, yet this one had eluded me."

Though that seemed a fleeting and casual answer, no?

"Until now" Eden said, a bright smile crossing her features "I've come here recently, this land, I mean" she blabbered utter nonsense at times but meant well "whether I would come back..." she trailed off, a gentle hum escaping her lips "yes! With good company, indeed. It seems a pleasant place to explore." She stared curiously at the woman, her green-yellow eyes adjusting to the dark.

"Perhaps you can join me if you are not busy?" she burst out in quiet excitement. She kneaded the wet and sandy-stone ground "o-oh... forgive me. I have... I have rambled. My name is Eden. Eden Hart. And you are?" Another warm smile cast the pirate's way.

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
06-26-2022, 05:42 PM

The smaller woman yelped in surprise and Sparrow took a few steps back reflexively. She then soothed herself over and got around to answering Sparrow's question in one way or another. She said she had just come to the land recently and Sparrow wondered if she meant Auster or Boreas as a whole.

The woman then went off to reflect on whether she'd find herself coming back and she suggested that she would come back here if she had good company before asking Sparrow to join her. Okay, so Sparrow's pick up line missed the mark, but the end was all the same. Sparrow went along with it despite the hang-ups. Why? Because there was a pretty green-lidded woman staring back at her.

"Of course, my Hart," she said with a small bow. "I'm Sparrow Imperialis," she said, struggling to not tack on her whole king of the pirates spill. Today she was just Sparrow. "And where does the Hart wish to go?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-26-2022, 05:53 PM
Perhaps the flirtation flew over her head due to the fact the woman seemed to be... fumbling for something to say at first? Eden hadn't wanted to flirt back due to that. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe she had blurted it out awkwardly? Who knew. She didn't personally like rejection, and didn't want the encounter to be awkward if they misread each other. But now she realized it had been flirting as Sparrow continued on, making a grand dramatic show of it.

"Your heart?" she tittered with a gentle blush. We shall see. Sparrow went on, perhaps correcting the 'my' with 'the'. Eden walked past the brown-hued woman, bumping her rear against Sparrow's middle in a playful gesture. Lightly. Not enough to really, ah, be anything but a gesture "I am not averse to such a thing" she said over her shoulder "but you have to work for it!" All in good fun, of course. She didn't expect anything from this.

Sparrow was pretty though. Eden hummed lightly before dashing away, in a straight line. "I want to go everywhere! Keep up, Miss Sparrow!"

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

07-04-2022, 04:16 PM

The woman retorted by challenging her claim to the heart. Sparrow bit back her tongue on sassing back about being a pirate here to plunder booty or any of those things. For now she just smiled and went along with it. The woman bumped her and Sparrow gave a half-hearted snap of her teeth at the woman's tail. She said she wasn't averse to being Sparrow's heart, but that she'd have to work for it.

Eden dashed away saying she wanted to go everywhere and Sparrow ran after her, rolling her eyes. She already knew a woman who went everywhere. "What's the hurry?" Sparrow called after her. "No point in going everywhere if you don't see none of it!"

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-04-2022, 05:05 PM
She resisted pointing out her legs were tiny, and therefore she didn't keep up as big as Sparrow's strides were. For every step Eden did, Sparrow didn't even take a step. Every five for Eden was one for Sparrow. Or even just half of one. Instead, she tried to appeal to a playful side which didn't seem to work out much. She halted, resisting a frown. Why did the pirate get to play, and she couldn't? Eden didn't even get very far on her short little legs. A few steps away before the other called her back. My mistake she resisted I thought you'd want to play...

Now she felt all sorts of awkward and embarrassed. "I'm not getting any younger!" Eden called back, more or less turning her head to stare at Sparrow "and I have short little legs. By the time I go somewhere, you've already been there" She wiggled her rump in excitement "so you could tell me all about your adventures and I'd still be in the same spot or two." She sat her rump down at last, and this time she frowned. More at herself than Sparrow. She felt her head duck, squishing up in embarrassment and refusing to look at the pirate.

She felt like she had been scolded. "I didn't mean to..." what? "be immature" Her cheeks burned "or make you feel like I'm just... an idiot" Eden wanted friends, and sometimes she didn't know how to act around others "I'm not!" An idiot; debatable "you seem much more confident, that's all... I wanted... to be confident too." Maybe she shouldn't act like she was.

AS HER OWNER...