ardent

On The Other Side

Asena

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-23-2022, 06:18 PM

She didn't recall ever being this far North before, but here she was. It was bitingly cold up this way, and she didn't realize how cold it got the further North she went until she was practically shaking in her metaphorical boots. The skeletal-marked girl paused alongside the wall, sheltering next to its side as the snow had started to fall a couple of hours prior. Closer to Habari, the volcanic mountain kept things warmer, but up here? Not even close. A chilly wind picked up, tugging at her fur and causing her to practically hug the wall as she searched for a break in it in an effort to find some shelter or somewhere she could get through to the ship she had heard about that lied beyond the wall. She was no navigator. She wasn't very good at that unless it was a place she had been to over and over, but this was her first time up North.

She stopped and sat, curling her tail around her paws and shaking off the snow that had accumulated on her pelt. Her cougar companion mentioned she was going scouting and would be back, and the wolverine remained with her, tucked into her side to help keep her warm while they waited for the other to come back.

"Medusa"

Shoosuva

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2022, 10:34 PM

The monstrosity trekked south from his current home in his attempts to figure out the lay of the land. He needed to if he was going to make a personal stake to the ship he thrived upon. Of course he would have to figure out what to do with his current room mate whenever that happened but that could all be worked out in the future. One didn't put all their food in the pot before they stoked the flames, or however the locals probably put it.

He was wandering along the large border to the north and the more southern north today. The winds didn't bother him, nor the intense cold. He was bred for these conditions. His glowing orbs eyed the wall for a moment, then a second later he was bounding up on top of the stone work. How strange to have such a thing here. He moved along the wall on top of it, keeping his paws from slamming down so he would be near silent here. His ear pricked for the sounds around him. and he was making a decent pace. probably by lunch he would be back on the ship and likely eating a polar bear or maybe a seal again.

There was sudden stop for the monstrosity as his eyes set upon another creature, smaller than he and seemingly not built for this environment. He lowered himself to lay upon the top of the wall, to watch and observe this strange duo of wolverine and wolf he had chanced upon. The scent of Puma wasn't lost upon him either. such a strange girl to want to sit where a puma had been recently, and to cuddle with a wolverine. He would wait to see if she noticed him before he decided what he would do.

Word count:
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: This is a very dangerous character, continue with caution!
HTML by BIRD ;; IMAGE by RESIN

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
07-04-2022, 04:56 AM

Had she noticed someone creeping up to watch her? No. She wasn't always aware of her surroundings. Observant, sure. When she actually noticed things. But in this case, she made a mistake coming further north during winter of all seasons! She regretted this. That was for sure. But while she didn't notice the guy on the wall, Umbra certainly did. The smoky black cougar had come across his scent and followed it back towards Medusa, stalking quietly atop the wall until she was a few feet behind him. "It's not very nice to be spying on a woman," She said loudly enough for both wolves to hear.

Medusa turned her head around when she heard her companion, and that's when she spotted the stranger. Dual-toned eyes watched him for a moment before her tail tapped the ground a couple of times, "That's not a good hiding spot. Medusa can see you." What was he doing up there? Why was he watching her? He didn't smell like anything more than a loner...

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Shoosuva

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2022, 12:06 PM

The beast's ear tipped back as the cougar spoke but he didn't even budge. His eyes never moved from the girl before him. He wasn't off put or disturbed by it. If it attacked he would just make a snack out of it. He moved his eyes to it briefly to asses it, its pelt black as night would make a lovely cloak or just adornment on his bed. His eyes moved back to the girl then. He wouldn't be answering it. He didn't need to.

The girl seemed to take notice after the cougar had spoken and he took the situation in. He was cold and calculating like that. "And if I wasn't trying to hide nor spy?" His deep tones held the slightest amusement at how the woman spoke. She was introducing herself before he even asked. His eyes were cold though and calculating everything said and done here. She was certainly strange enough. Aside from the fact that she had come so far north and was seemingly not used to the bite of the wind and cold. He was unaffected by such things but then again he was born to a home with snow much like this year round.

Word count:
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: This is a very dangerous character, continue with caution!
HTML by BIRD ;; IMAGE by RESIN

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-05-2022, 10:46 PM
"Then it's a bad game of hide and seek!" She mused as she turned fully towards him. "Do you live in the North?" She asked curiously. It sucked here. It was cold. She didn't like it. But even then, this suffering was better than going back to Habari right now. The day wasn't over, and she didn't care to immediately go back anyway. Maybe this guy could give her some more information about what was so great about the North and snow. Even if he seemed...odd. To her, anyway. She didn't miss his subtle movements and the look in his eyes. She was all too accustomed to that sort of thing. Her parents were probably like him if she was guessing right, and the cold look was all too familiar thanks to Habari. If his intention was to make her feel fear, well...it wouldn't work. Not with Medusa. She didn't know fear. Not because of ego, but because she genuinely had no reason to be afraid. She had nothing to lose, after all.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: