build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-15-2022, 12:06 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac was itching for yet another spar. He didn’t care if he was on the smaller side, didn’t care if he was often beaten in fights. He had skills and had grown exponentially since his early puppy months, and he intended on continuing this journey of growth. It sounded a bit cliche, or maybe a bit over optimistic concerning the darker aspects of the yearling’s nature, but he paid little mind. He just really needed to expend some energy. Having finished working on anotner taxidermy project - this time a rather creepy cloak sewn from deer hide and topped with the buck’s antlers, he draped his finished piece over a wooden rack outside his den and loped towards the Nook.

The air was crisp, the breeze was fresh, and the earth was smooth and ready for paws to thrum upon. The spotted boy glanced around, luminescent silver gaze ever shimmery with the macabre glint that so suited his name. Bracers on his legs and his companions on the sidelines ready as well, the grinning male tilted his head back and howled - a clear invitation for a spar. Hopefully, he didn’t need to wait long. Waiting was boring. His muscles were braced, limbs spread and paws firmly planted on the ground, ready for even the most stealthy of attacks.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-15-2022, 03:20 PM

She had returned with a fresh catch when she heard someone calling for...something. A spar? She listened to it for a moment, debating if she even wanted to entertain whoever it was. While the majority of the pack ignored her, she had been trying regardless to be more integrated in the pack. Slave or not, she was trying. And still the only time they gave her attention was when they wanted to punish her. Dropping her kill on the ground in front of her den, she shook out her dirty fur and decided why shouldn't she go fight whoever it was that was calling?

She briskly trotted to the location to find them, and soon she came upon someone she had fought once before already...and had won. Was she surprised she had won? Of course. She didn't know how it would go this time, but honestly, she didn't particularly care if she won or not. But then again...beating him again would be satisfying. But beating anyone in this pack would satisfy her all the same. She was far from the best fighter, but at least she put in the efforts to try and be better. To do better. So here she was, aiming to learn some more.

"Medusa will fight you." She would say upon approaching. Nobody else had answered, and it seemed she would be the first. So why not?

"Medusa"

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

06-24-2022, 08:45 AM

"Speech!"
Mac was pleased to see that his call bore some fruit. The fruit being quite rotten to the core, seeing as it was Medusa who came trudging forward - but he wasn’t really any better, was he? Save for the fact that she was a slave, and he wasn’t. Even that was enough to spark the superiority complex that glinted behind his glowing silver gaze. Nonetheless, upon seeing the woman who’d bested him last time, he cracked his malevolent toothy grin at her mentioning she’d fight him.

"Wonderful!" He said cheerfully, his words genuinly happy just to have someone heed his call. Still, the sloghtest bit of venom slipped into his tone, but that could also just be his personality. Manipulative, sly, selfish. The whole trifecta of evil. "hey, maybe you’ll even beat me again, how about that?" He said, a chuckle bubbling from his lips. He figured he’d start the spar, seeing as he initiated it, and without warning, he spurred into action - launching his muscular brute force into the woman with his blades out, aiming to swipe them at her face in the hopes of forcing her to dodge and lose her balance. If successful, he’d then aim to snap his jaws at her unbalsnced foreleg, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to cause one to wobble. He wasn’t a child anymore, therefore he was going at her with his yearling bulk, yearling strength, and all the arrogance.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
06-24-2022, 10:46 PM

"Wonderful!" Ears tilted forward when she caught the tone of his voice. He sounded...happy about her arrival. Though she also didn't miss the underlying tone that most of the Habari wolves usually had towards her, either. Still, she didn't let the mask slip from her face and instead, waited to see what else he'd do or say. "hey, maybe you’ll even beat me again, how about that?" Okay, she couldn't help the grin that pierced her features. It was a wild grin, accompanied by a mischievous spark in her eyes. "Medusa is ready!" She exclaimed as she set the defenses her dream father had taught her. She had been practicing a lot beyond Habari's borders...so it was possible she could beat him again. But even she knew not to bet on that horse just yet. She was an underdog. She was far from cocky and knew humility.

That's what sets her apart from them. Win or lose, she was always up for the opportunity of getting the chance to sink her teeth into a Habari wolf.

He started without warning, rushing toward her and for the first time, she noticed he seemed to have a pair of blades on him. A snarl of her own bubbled up in her throat at the sight of them. She was much taller than he was, but from what she learned, different sizes had different advantages. While she was taller, she was pretty light compared to him. Regardless, she would be sure to try and keep her head away from those...

As he drew close, she coiled her hind legs and sprung while simultaneously turning her body slightly so that her shoulder was to him. She sought to use his momentum along with her spring to try and drive her left shoulder straight into him and knock him off-balance instead. The blades would clip her shoulder as she moved, leaving shallow cuts where the bone was as opposed to muscle. Twisting her head towards him then, she aimed to grab his scruff between her teeth and either lift him off of his feet, or throw him to the ground.

Medusa vs Macabre for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

ooc: Leaving out her items & companions since I'm shooting for that loser award LOL

"Medusa"

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

06-28-2022, 01:27 PM

"Speech!"
Macabre giggled as he launched towards her, silver eyes flashing with delight as his blades managed to nick her shoulder. As the blood beaded from her pelt, he grinned - though they hadn't cut any deeper. She was taller than him, but noticeably lighter. He, on the other hand, was shorter but had more bulk. This meant that Medusa was taller and faster on her feet, but Mac's muscle allowed him more stability. As such, as she attempted to ram her shoulder into him, he spread his hindlegs and braced his forelegs as he stood his ground, feeling her smack into him with an inward grunt. Light, she was, but she managed to give him a bit of a bruise. Upon feeling the whoosh of her head aiming towards his scruff, he let her grab it - or the looser part of it, feeling the beading of his own blood where she'd grabbed. He aimed to rear up on his hind legs and then suddenly slam down on his front legs, hoping the momentum would force the lighter-boned woman to stumble. If successful, he'd then aim to swiftly jerk his head away, then just as quickly ram it into her head to force her into the ground. At worst, it would give her a bit of a headache for the rest of the day, but no major harm done.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-17-2022, 06:17 PM

Well, her attack hadn't quite gone according to plan. Medusa had managed to collide with him, but it didn't quite have the effect she had hoped. It seemed she would have to stick with her agility instead of trying to use brute strength. She had managed to grab his scruff, or somewhere around it at least, but when she tried to pick him up? It was a no-go. He did some sort of motion that more or less jerked her head down a bit, causing her to release the hold she had on his scruff.

She didn't know what his plan of attack was, but she lunged forward in an effort to grab the smaller male in a bear hug, jaws lunging down to try and grasp at his ears. His head motion would whack her chest instead of her own head, but luckily she had decided to move instead of standing there like a dummy.

Medusa vs Macabre for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-18-2022, 07:07 AM

And the winner is...

MEDUSA

MACABRE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre:
Attack Roll: 93
Defense Roll: 69
Agility Roll: 23
Perception Roll: 31
Total: 216
Attack[93] + 40% Bonus[37.20]: 130.20
Defense[69] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 69.00
Agility[23] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 23.00
Perception[31] + 10% Bonus[3.10]: 34.10
Total[256.30] + 20% Bonus[51.26]: 307.56