Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-31-2022, 07:26 PM
A PILLAR FOR ALL

It had been quiet since the mock raid. Not that Eraithus had really wanted to talk about it, he'd fallen slightly ill until now and it was something that the man had to just shake off. Nothing to be alarmed by what with the cold weather coming around his chest hadn't felt tight in weeks. Happily he figured it would be a chance to call the pack together to show off some fight training among their own. He had an idea to split them up into groups and ask them to decide something different. Though that different thing he would explain depending on how many of their wolves showed up. Recluses own children were growing in size already and they were fully capable of attending training. Eraithus didn't want to be too harsh, after all he had just fought off sickness and it felt like it would just follow him around. Though after a visit with Voodoo before her departure to Abaven he had known better to take care of himself. Perhaps it was his addiction, whether it be from him not getting enough or too much of his said obsession he wasn't sure.

Standing and stretching his limbs he stood at the base of the mountain. The warmth from the volcano keeping the snow at bay as it fluttered from the sky in thin small flakes. It didn't have a chance to stick luckily but he still sneezed as a flake landed on the top of his nose. The blue man lifted his head and howled a summons. Any and all Habari were welcome to come to his fight training session, even his owl was flying happily overhead. Enjoying the cooler whether as was what snowy owls did. Lowering his head Eraithus took a seat in the soft clearing of a dirt patch at the base of the mountain overlooking the redbud nook. He would make not of who would be here tonight - after all if they came to an optional training perhaps there would be a good word for them to be put in place.

ooc: Those who join will enter a raffle to get a free pixel from me! Soft due date is 6/7/22 I'm flexible so I may be posting a few days after. If you wish to participate and can't post by the date just send me a discord message!

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-31-2022, 07:38 PM
Fight training? Fuck yeah! Widow was in the middle of setting up her new, I'm-A-Big-Girl den when she heard Eraithus call out for anyone interested in a lesson. After winning her spars during the raid she was buzzing with excitement and eager to take on the next opponent. She might have not liked being so big before, but having weight to push around was definitely a perk. Swinging her cloak on over her shoulders and grabbing her staff, her companions got the hint and followed her as she bounded through her partially-built hut.

The call didn't come from too far away and so she was there quickly and before anyone else it seemed. A smug smile gleaned across her gold flecked face as she approached and sat down before her mothers husband, offering him a friendly smile.

"Speech!"

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 12:31 AM
She hadn't been to training since she was forced into the pack. She couldn't even remember how long ago it was now, but it felt like she was here forever now. While she was often ignored and shunned, it was unlikely that she was allowed to attend considering her rank and all, but...what did she know. She knew little of what her position allowed or didn't allow her to do, so she decided she was going to show up anyway. Her father had said that if she wanted respect, she had to earn it. One way or another, that's exactly what she was going to try and do. Slave rank or not, she was going to prove she was just as good as any of them!

She gathered her things and headed for the source of the call, arriving to find only one of Recluse's spoiled brats so far, and a male she had seen here and there but had never spoken to. She sat down in defiance, making it clear she was here for the training. If they didn't want her here, then she would leave...but not without protest.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
06-02-2022, 06:45 AM

Surprisingly, Ghoul had been napping. A big of a light snooze while he recovered some energy after venturing out past the borders. Not his typical daily task, but he had been curious at what lingered beyond the volcano. At the back of his den, his trio of caimans also snoozed in the shallow pool kept warm by the slumbering volcano's interior. The perfect place for the reptilians to stay healthy. Nearly into a deep sleep, the pale boy's ears twitched when a calling howl rang up the slopes.

Lifting his chin, he listened a bit more to discern who it was and why they were calling everyone. Curious, he realized it was Eraithus, his mother's new boyfriend? Is that what she was calling him? Partner? Other half? Whatever title it was, Ghoul had accepted it only because Recluse liked him and he seemed to care for her. Stretching his own thickened legs as he stood up, he glanced back at his caimans with a smirk before nodding at them to follow. Their beady eyes drew into glares as they all knew they wouldn't be pleased traveling out in the snow.

Quickly slipping on his skull mask and talon gloves, Ghoul and his three companions trotted leisurely down the slopes to the growing group. Already Widow and Medusa were standing nearby so he wasn't terribly late. Giving a nod to the two females, he turned his attention toward Eraithus. "Fight training?" He asked quietly, the rumble in his voice deepening with age.

"Ghoul"

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

06-11-2022, 10:11 PM
A PILLAR FOR ALL

Eraithus heart swelled when he saw that the first to arrive was Widow. She was growing into nearly her full size now and even stood over him. Yet she still held it seemed that lithe of youth and if his memory recalled she had done well in the raid. Had it been an actual fight he would have been more humiliated but it was on him for entering a battle when he had a cough. In his head, he cursed his health, perhaps he could speak to a healer about herbs for strength. He never wanted to get sick like before the eternal night ever again. Letting his fears ebb he watched as Medusa appeared Eraithus cool expression gave nothing away. He remembered her punishment day, though it seemed since then she had been a well behaved Habari member whatever that meant to the Se'rim. He had been low on the chain once, but never that low. Yet if she wanted to learn then he was willing to teach, perhaps in a sense she was attempting to redeem herself.

Lastly ghoul showed up, again a sense of joy filled him another one of Recluse's litter showing active interest in the pack even when it wasn't required? As the aging boy's voice slightly cracked in its deepened state Eraithus nodded his head. "Yes Ghoul, just a small training exercise to finish off what we know and can learn." He shifted on his paws letting the antlers around his shoulder settled a bit. These were his prize possessions currently with the antlers he felt like he truely belonged in this strange land he hadn't been born into. "Thank you all for coming, Medusa I'll be sure to note your attendance to Recluse." he only felt it right his mate knew what their members were up to, though he didn't know how she felt about Medusa but it wasn't his concern currently.

"We all know that the mock raid happened not too long ago but there is never such a thing as too much training. Training builds your muscles, your memory, and creates bonding opportunities with your packmates. Today we are going to hold a two on two session. I'll be giving either team a choice to have a handicap but we will not be telling what it is. Blindness, injury, get creative. At the end of our session each team will guess what the handicap was. Winners will get boasting rights and if you wish I can hunt down a nice meal. Either way." He nodded his head, waiting for a moment for the wolves to process his words. "Since there's three of you, I will also participate but I won't use my antlers to make it fair. The teams will be Ghoul and Medusa, Me and Widow. Take a few minutes to discuss between the two of you what your handicap will be. Once decided come back and we'll get started." with that he beckoned to Widow with his tail.

"Since I'm teaching, I'd like to hear what you think our handicap should be." he kept his voice low, the blue man making himself comfortable. It was important for a young wolf to voice their opinion anyway. He'd always tried to make them comfortable after all he knew both he and Recluse valued her children's independence. To think for themselves.

ooc: due date for second round is 6/19/22 ! You are required to come up with a handicap if you wish discord or private message each other to make it more fun! I don't mind if we play the secret handicap game and try to guess or if you simply want to have it for rp sake and have it in your posts.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
06-16-2022, 01:53 PM

She listened as the blue male spoke, though when he said he would mention her attendance to Recluse, she quietly scoffed and rolled her eyes, though it happened at the same time as a tic, so it wasn't very obvious to them. She couldn't care less what Recluse thought of her anymore. Medusa was putting in more effort than all of Recluse's brats combined. And she would definitely have words if they decided they had a problem with her trying to participate or learn instead of just pretending like she didn't exist. No...she wouldn't pretend anymore. They would know she was alive and here, not hiding out or trying to avoid them anymore.

Listening to the blue man, she was at least glad to know she was paired up with Ghoul. Out of everyone in the pack, he had been the only one nice to her and the only one to not treat her like garbage. She had had no interaction with Widow, so she couldn't comment about her, but she wouldn't put it past the younger wolf to be like the rest of them. Ghoul aside, they were all the same, nasty wolves.

When Eraithus finished speaking, she turned to Ghoul and thought for a moment. There were two things she was considering. Pretending to be blind, or mocking the injury that Recluse had ordered on her a while back that she had healed from. She studied the pale boy for a few moments in silence, wondering if he would be the same he usually was with her, or if he would act differently now that the both of them were in the presence of other Habari members. Without a word, she lifted the same paw that his sister had broken her toes on, and dangled it in the air, a subtle wiggle motion of her paw telling him she wanted to use that as her handicap for this session.

While the broken toes had healed, she was still angry about it. It hadn't done a whole lot to keep her down for long, and toes were the least of her concern, but it did suck that she felt like she had to pretty much hide and lie low else they decide to do worse to her.

OOC// Just wanted to get my post in before the 19th since I will be gone that day.

"Medusa"

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
06-29-2022, 10:39 AM

It appeared none of his other siblings would be joining them. Curious as to why Macabre hadn't shown up, Ghoul brushed it off for now. After his quick glance around, he placed his attention on Eraithus while the older wolf addressed them. The words he spoke were true and Ghoul nodded along in acceptance. Interested in the lesson they were being given, he let his head tilt to the side for a moment before facing Medusa. A handicap? Should prove to be a good thing to learn at the moment. Injuries happened all the time.

Before he could really think about one that would be good, his ruby gaze settled on the wagging paw Medusa held up. He nearly chuckled. How ironic would be of her to choose that? Smirking softly, Ghoul nodded in agreeance. "Good choice," he whispered with a wink before turning back to Eraithus.

"Ghoul"

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

07-10-2022, 12:03 AM
A PILLAR FOR ALL

Widow didn't seem interested it seemed, she had slipped away before Eraithus knew it. Of course since she had listened to the lecture he did suppose there was no real issue. An attempt was enough for him yet he then turned to Ghoul and Medusa. It seemed they had discussed their topic and he was not aware of what they had chosen just yet. Eraithus smiled, "Change of plans then." he began as he started to set his defenses. It would be fun after all - even if it could be considered one sided. "With your handicap attack me two on one. You can have first move." he nodded to the pair.

He was excited to see what they had come up with and his muscles were growing stiff from the need to practice. Though he did tell himself to be careful, he didn't want to lose control of himself with packmates. Especially not Ghoul, Recluse would have his hide and he doubted he'd do anything to actually harm the boy anyway. Thrill ran through him from ears to his crooked tail tip. His eyes challenging mischievously at the pair.
ooc: Winner for the pixel is!!!! ---- GHOUL, last round due date is none since this will be a 2 on 1 spar. Posting order Medusa, Ghoul, Erai.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-21-2022, 04:37 AM

One of Recluse's dumb little princesses left the training, leaving just her and Ghoul. Must be nice to be a spoiled lazy brat! She thought in disgust. But she didn't linger on the thought for long as Eraithus spoke. She stopped swinging her paw around and stood when the guy giving the lesson said they'd be fighting two-on-one. She narrowed her eyes slightly in suspicion. Would he go all out against her because of her position? Or not? She had no clue. She wondered the same for Ghoul, simply for the fact he was one of that bitches spawn. She liked Ghoul, but...she couldn't help but feel envious that no matter how hard she tried, he would always have it easier.

When Eraithus gave them the go-ahead to begin, Medusa kept her mock injured paw slightly off the ground and bounded forward towards the guy. It was...difficult...trying to pretend like she had an injury, but the injury that had been done to her before was easily remembered, so it almost came naturally to her. She kept her weight mostly on her other three legs as she sought to come around to Eraithus' left side, aiming to ding dong ditch him with a bite towards his ribs before trying to get out of reach again.

Medusa & Ghoul VS Eraithus for (spar)
Round: 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: intermediate Fighter & intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

08-02-2022, 04:26 PM

During the time of his and Medusa's discussion, Widow had decided to decline to finish their sparring lesson. It struck the boy as odd, but he wouldn't question it as his sister often did odd things. Tuning back toward Eraithus as he explained what they would be doing, Ghoul glanced once at Medusa. Readying his own body in a fighting stance with his left forepaw raised, he watched as Medusa sprang forward. He noticed in the few seconds it took her to reach their opponent that she wasn't used to not being on all four paws.

Wasting no more time, he leaped forward himself and noticed the same. Pretending to be injured was odd. Pushing past his frustration, he lowered his ears and dove toward the opposite side of Eraithus. With his fake injured paw lifted close to his chest, he awkwardly loped closer until he could smell the distinct scent of his mother's husband. Over Eraithus' back, he could see what Medusa's line of attack was going to be. While Medusa aimed to bite at his ribcage, Ghoul leaned a shoulder in and aimed to shove Eraithus in hopes to help prevent him from dodging Medusa's attack.

"Ghoul"

Ghoul & Medusa vs Eraithus for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Albino dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Relentless

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-06-2022, 10:17 AM

And the winner is...

Ghoul & Medusa

Due to not posting within the time limit, Eraithus loses by default. They must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.