size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-21-2022, 06:34 PM
With the Bifrost behind her, Eden made her way into Boreas. Like the vagabonds had said to her, there was so much more to explore. Auster seemed so small in comparison to the land before her. She roamed closer, sniffing curiously at the thorns that threatened to cover the entire area. She had gotten a bit... close for comfort. She gave a sharp yelp, turning into a soft whine, as her nose collided with one of them. Backing away, she rubbed at the skin there, feeling a puncture.

Oh, dear. It was a fleeting thought, knowing it would stop bleeding on its own merit. She'd lick the spot, curling her tongue upward in quick flicks. Though she was unaware at the time, she was being watched. Drawn perhaps by the fresh scent of blood, or her feminine charm... It was close to spring and her heat would be uncomfortable. She hoped to find somewhere safe to settle down, with no one around to pester her. Until such time, Eden was careful.

Perhaps not careful enough. Unaware of the giant behind her, she turned and was met with a face full of red. Her face smacked into his chest and she recoiled, blundering. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed to the man, feeling her cheeks heat in frustration. He was too big, especially if she was looking to injure him. Which she wasn't but still. She had been rude and smacked into him!

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-24-2022, 05:29 PM
"Talk" Walk

Gambit briar. It had been a while since he was last here, but he had been camping out for a little while in the area as he decided where he wanted to go. He didn't mind being a loner at all, but it was starting to get mundane. Sparrow had a pack somewhere, around here, didn't she? He supposed that's where he would ultimately end up. He liked her. Not romantically, of course, but she was funny and kept things interesting. Perhaps it wasn't a bad idea to have someone like that around. Y'know, to keep him on his toes and give something that his demon couldn't provide.

His companions had gone off to both hunt, and find the location of Sparrow's pack. Meanwhile, he moved to find his own meal, but he ended up coming across something else instead. A she-wolf. Significantly smaller than he was, but damn was she pretty. Crimson gaze locked on her as he stalked closer, and despite his size and bulk, he was light on his toes. But before he could say anything, she turned around and smacked right into him.

She uttered an apology to which he smiled at. "It's alright. I'm the one that should apologize for not letting you know of my approach," He rumbled, crimson gaze locked on her. He didn't budge, however, and remained where he was. One black brow dot quirked up at her, "You should be more careful around here, though. Sometimes there's more than thorns that can hurt you." He warned.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-24-2022, 05:38 PM
She smiled, flustered by her mistake but grateful he shrugged it off. Men could be... unpredictable. Especially vagabonds, whom did not fit into most packs. What did that say for her though? She did not belong to any pack either. Was it just because she was more relaxed around women? Eden could not know for sure. The smile slipped from her face, a grimaced sort of frown, at his cautious warning. "Yes" she agreed quietly, refusing to let her eyes trail from him "snakes could be hiding inside the thorns and foliage." She had seen signs of them despite the winter weather. It was warming up.

"And others" she slipped "wolves, I mean. They aren't all kind" Especially to smaller wolves like her. They tended to overlook, underestimate and bully "not like you" Eden began again after a brief pause, trying to make the warm smile grace her again "and the others I've met thus far. All good, kind wolves" Sota, Sparrow... There was Jane too. She repeated their names like a mantra in her mind "oh, my name is Eden" the taupe-colored woman was used to looking up at bigger wolves though "thank you... for not making a big deal about that run-in." She wiggled her stumpy tail a bit, eager to meet new people.

"What is your name?"

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
06-24-2022, 06:21 PM

It seemed she would agree with him. But her guesses were far off compared to what he had implied. "No...not all wolves are," He murmured, head tilting just slightly as he listened to her speak. She's a pretty little thing, isn't she? Though it appears she thinks herself...weak...why not try to help her out, hm? We could turn her...and if she refuses, she'll make a nice little pet! Ignis' ear flicked, crimson gaze seemingly growing a little darker as his darker half spoke to him.

She claimed that the wolves she had met so far had been kind. While it was true there were definitely kind wolves out there, he couldn't say he was one anymore. He left that side behind a long time ago...left behind the part that not even Acere could salvage. The woman offered her name, thanked him for not making a huge deal about the run-in, and asked for his name. He sat back for a moment and decided he ought to break the silence before she got suspicious of him. Though as he sat there, he could already feel the shift.

"Eden is a pretty little name, for a pretty little woman. And no need to thank me, hm? It was an accident, after all." His lip twitched up in a bit of a smile, briefly showing a fang before he spoke again. "Ignis, though if you prefer fancy titles, Crimson Demon works just as well." He flashed her a grin this time. Would she dare to try to make fun of him as the last guy had? If she chose that, he supposed he'd have to teach her a lesson...just like he did with the last one.

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-24-2022, 06:30 PM
He agreed and fell silent. It was almost like looking at a mirror cracking. The man seemed to go far, far away at the moment. Lost in his own memories. Eden frowned, feeling the pull of sympathy - though was it that? She hadn't had a hard life. Goodness, no. She had skirted by most times. So maybe it was compassion instead? She almost reached out, as if to comfort him, when his voice cracked into use. "That is an interesting title."

Crimson... Demon. Eden blinked, confused by it. Had she miscalculated? The briars and thorns were behind her, and he was facing her. Surely he didn't intend to corner her. He had been... kind. Nice, even. He called her pretty, but it didn't seem to be said in awkward embarrassment. It was almost like a switch had been turned on. He showed a bit of confidence. "I prefer Ignis over Crimson Demon." she added, her lip also twitching in a brief smile. Why did she feel suddenly uneasy?

Perhaps...

Anyone who called themselves a demon was to be suspicious of? Or was it a title that Ignis had been bestowed ironically? Eden didn't bother backing away. She knew if she ran into the thorns, she'd bleed to death before getting halfway. "Oh, but thank you... For the compliment" she should remain polite "I do like your red color, too. It is very fetching." Like blood.

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-26-2022, 03:11 PM

"That is an interesting title." She commented. Indeed...it was a fitting one. If she hadn't gotten the feeling yet, then she was in for a surprise. He wasn't himself anymore. Hadn't been for a couple of years now. But he embraced the change...even if it hurts those around him. "I prefer Ignis over Crimson Demon." Ears perked a little as he took a step forward, "I prefer Ignis over Crimson Demon." "Oh? That's a shame. I quite like the name," He mused, though he kept his eyes locked on her.

She thanked him for his compliment and chuckled when she returned the favor. "Why thank you. I suppose you can say it's fitting, all things considered. It matches the color of blood. Of the demons that course through my bloodline. Of something more...dangerous. Would you like me to show you?" He sneered, continuing his motion forward until she had nowhere to go unless she tried to push past him. "It's a beautiful thing if you just open yourself up to it. You are a pretty woman...it would be a shame to let you go," He mused, gaze briefly cast to the sky before looking down on her.

"Speech"||"Blödhgarm"

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-26-2022, 03:21 PM
"What do you mean?"

Eden tried to sound more confident than she felt. Braver than she assumed herself to be. She flashed with defiance in a split second, then it was gone. Demons... What demons? What did he mean when he said that? He advanced on her, and she felt her legs giving out. They wobbled, and her view of him grew darker. No longer did he seem to be the color of roses, but more along the lines of the night. With no stars at all in them. No guiding lights. Nothing to come back from.

"Ignis -"

She refused to plead with him. She refused to break down and cry like a pup. Eden backed away from him, feeling her rear hit the brambles. "Stop" please "I don't..." know what he meant. Didn't know what she expected. She gave a warning growl, stopping in her tracks. The woman lunged at him half-heartedly, aiming a bite near his face. She wanted him to back off so she could squeeze by. It'd be easy if he gave her some room. She wasn't going to crawl under him.

He'd just sit on her using his full weight. And then what? She'd be helpless to whatever he wanted to do. Run! her mind screamed at her.

AS HER OWNER...

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-26-2022, 03:52 PM

"What do you mean?"

There it was. He watched as the emotions and confusion shifted from one feeling to the next. She was unsettled. Nervous. Afraid. "Ignis -" His name left her lips and he could hear the desperation in her voice. The way she recoiled from him. The way she seemed to want to get away. "Stop," There was no stopping this though, was there? Not as long as the Demon was in charge. It was a nasty thing to try and fight...and he had lost long ago. Acere had seen it. He tried to stop it, but couldn't. Ignis had fallen prey to their ancestral demons, and he had tried to steer clear for most of his younger life, but...in the end? They consumed him. Elias had won out despite his uncle's best efforts.

Eden snapped towards his face, and it was all Ignis needed to get things started. He pulled his head back out of reflex, his own teeth bared in a sinister grin as a wild, guttural growl bubbled in his throat. "I like it when they fight back! You're mine." Despite his size, the crimson beast was fast. He brought up his left foreleg and sought to slam it into the side of her neck with the intention of throwing her to the ground. Jaws opened as he lunged, teeth seeking the side of her neck regardless if she went down or not. He wasn't trying to hurt her too much. But he'd be damned if he let her go, especially after this!

Ignis vs Eden for Force claim
Round: 1/1
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Skull helmet
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black bear cape
Companion 1: Palm cockatoo, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Expert Hunter
Specialty: Slave Master

"Speech"

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-26-2022, 04:00 PM
"You're mine."

Panic welled into her mind. She had snaked her throat out to bite him, and he pulled away in retaliation. He was fast, and she felt his foreleg slam into her neck. Eden wheezed, letting out a strangled sort of breath before she felt her body being knocked down. Ignis was on her in seconds, even before she hit the ground. She was no fighter, but she struggled against him.

Her front paws scratched rather pathetically at his hold. While there was panic, fear, and desperation in the movements, she just was not as strong as Ignis. She tried to at least make him hurt. Short nails tried to scratch the scruff of his neck, while he held her in his jaws to control her. Why? They had just been talking and suddenly... this.

She felt his teeth at her neck still despite her best efforts. She let out a soft whimper, resisting the urge to just pass out. If she made herself play unconscious maybe... I'm sorry she told herself I can't even fight him well. Eden was quite aware he could cut off her breathing. Eventually, she stopped struggling out of fear he'd get mad.

Better alive than dead.

Eden vs Ignis for Force Claim
Round 1/1
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Healer & Beginner Intellectual

AS HER OWNER...

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-30-2022, 02:55 PM

And the winner is...

Ignis

Eden must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Ignis:
Attack Roll: 91
Defense Roll: 48
Agility Roll: 35
Perception Roll: 78
Total: 252
Attack[91] + 55% Bonus[50.05]: 141.05
Defense[48] + 15% Bonus[7.20]: 55.20
Agility[35] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 35.00
Perception[78] + 10% Bonus[7.80]: 85.80
Total[317.05] + 55% Bonus[174.38]: 491.43

Eden:
Attack Roll: 11
Defense Roll: 85
Agility Roll: 45
Perception Roll: 26
Total: 167
Attack[11] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 11.00
Defense[85] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 85.00
Agility[45] + 10% Bonus[4.50]: 49.50
Perception[26] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 26.00
Total[171.50] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 171.50

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-02-2022, 08:09 PM
She felt the defeat, the sting of it shooting through her system. Shame. Guilt. Anger. Eden raised a lip, staring one wild green eye at Ignis as she lay there. The woman didn't know what his plans were, but there was no way she was allowing herself to be a victim. If he tried anything, she'd still fight him with every pitiful inch she had. I refuse to make this easy on you! she thought, too scared to yell it at him. Her little chest rose and fell, panic setting in.

She couldn't breathe.

Gasping for air, Eden felt her consciousness fade. She glared a hateful look at the man who was to be her captor now before she slipped into darkness. Eventually, with the darkness came contentment. She didn't have to look at his face. She could almost believe she was free again, alone with her being her own company. This calmed her. She stopped struggling and passed out, her chest rising slowly again. She wasn't going to die on Ignis. Not yet.

/exit via passing out

AS HER OWNER...