size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Snake Eyes
04-29-2022, 02:27 PM
The warmth of the approaching summer can be felt in the lengthening days. The sun stays out longer and the heat has slowly increased as the days passed. Maybe it is the weather or the fact that he wants to be off the island that has Strix feeling restless. The desire to prove himself in the growing giants of his litter has driven him to be reckless at times. Thoughts of the fight with the jaguars and how his brothers and parents had to jump in and save him stung the pup’s pride. If he wasn’t so dang short he could have showed those cats a thing or two! In his heart of hearts, Strix knows that is lie, the fact that his two taller brothers couldn’t chase them off shows that.

Still, he wants to be a good fighter and, it is for that reason that he is seeking out Kasos. Of all his brothers, Strix feels like Kasos is the least judgmental towards him. Paws pull the pup toward the beach, his mint and pink gaze searching for signs of his brother as he calls out, “Kas? Are you here?” His brother has proved to be an explorer and the pup just hopes he is close by.

"Strix Klein"

Kasos

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
KatG2
06-27-2022, 02:39 PM
Kasos still hadn’t really found himself, he watched as his siblings seemed to find their paths while he wandered aimlessly. He tried to follow each of them, but like a boot too small or big none of them felt right. He was a lost little spirit only barely getting by under his father’s nose. He was a professional at looking busy while actually not doing anything. If he was caught being lazy he always claimed he was just on a break, but really he just tried to stay away from everyone.

It wasn’t very often anyone came out here to find him, at least out of his siblings. His mom and dad could find him with absolute accuracy everytime no matter where he was. Strix on the otherpaw was unexpected. Dual toned eyes lifted as he peered out of the foliage in the forest on the edge of the water. He lifted his head from mismatched paws to see his smaller brother pacing the beach.

”I’m here.” He only spoke after he pulled himself stealthily out of his secret thicket. ”Mom said I could be out, she didn’t send you to get me, did she?”

"Chimera's Children"

Strix

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (355)

Expert Healer (175)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Snake Eyes
07-13-2022, 10:02 PM
The small boy looks for his brother, hoping that they can find a predator to chase off together. Strix slowly walks along the beach, mismatched looking to the forest, knowing that his milder mannered sibling loves to hide. Kasos’s voice calls out to him and the boy’s head swivels to find that his tall brother is behind him. Wow! He hadn’t been there a moment again! Kas is really good at hiding! Maybe they should play hide and seek later.

His train of thought is derailed at his brother’s next words and Strix shakes his head, a chuckle falling from his mouth. Brightly, the smaller boy says, “Mom didn’t send me Kas. Thought you might want to go patrol with me! Might find some predators to chase off. Could be fun.” A shrug and a happy smile is given to his taller sibling and Strix hopes Kasos doesn’t see the real reason he is here… Truthfully, the boy loves his family and just wants to spend time with his brother. But, fighting predators is also cool.

"Strix Klein"

Kasos

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
KatG2
07-19-2022, 01:58 PM
A lot of the time Kasos didn’t have much purpose beyond his little trips exploring. The expectations of him were relatively low, and sometimes he didn’t even reach that point. He had no real idea of how to efficiently use his time, so he wouldn’t have thought to gather his siblings for some good old fighting fun. Especially from Strix, who was by far, the smallest his his siblings. His fighting ability shouldn’t be underestimated though, his work ethic alone made his skill far surpassed that of young Kasos.

The boy did feel relief when Strix dispelled his apprehension. Aliana had not sent him to fetch his taller brother, quite the opposite. The more skilled boy asked his brother along on a patrol. Kasos had chosen to study healing, but he had less of an affinity for healing and more for plants. He loved getting lost out here in them, learning what they were and what they did, even if some were useless to him there was a purpose in their environment.

”Oh, good.” He offered quietly with relief as the other boy went on and Kas nodded once in affirmation. Maybe Aliana hadn’t sent him to get him, but patrolling duty sounded like something she might put him up to. Either way, if they did find something to fight they would indeed have some fun. ”I’ll lead us out of here.” He offered with a shrug and gesture to the confusing thicket around them.

Strix

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (355)

Expert Healer (175)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Snake Eyes
07-19-2022, 06:05 PM
His taller brother has always had an affinity for plants and Strix is not surprised to find him buried in the thicket. Kasos has always been the master of hide and seek and the smaller boy is in awe of how his tall, long legged sibling can tuck his frame into the smallest of spaces. His brother seems relieved that their mother had not sent Strix and the shorter boy offers his sibling a small, reassuring smile. Aliana had not sent him on this errand, the shortest of the Klein boys had sought out his brother on his own to get some brotherly bonding time in. And killing predators is the best way to do that!

Tail wags lazily as he moves toward Kas, pausing when his brother offers to lead them out. A sharp dip of his head in agreement is given as Strix eagerly agrees, “Uh, yes. Please. You know… I had to get lost just to find you.” He chuckles before stepping up to Kasos’s side, ready to follow him taller boy out. Tilting his head back, Strix squints up at his taller sibling and says, “You know, I think you are the best wolf that ever played hide and seek. I would never have found you if you had not revealed yourself.” He offers Kas a proud smile, trying to show his soft-spoken brother that the he is great at disappearing and the shorter boy is truly amazed at his skills.

"Strix Klein"

Kasos

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
KatG2
08-29-2022, 06:00 PM
The quiet and somewhat reclusive boy didn’t show much confidence in himself, so when Strix spoke so kindly of him the boy had trouble really digesting what his brother was saying. He certainly didn’t feel like he was so incredible, he just did what he felt best. He liked to be tucked away in the forests, he liked to play in the dirt with the plants. He liked being here in the thickets of thick foliage, away from prying eyes and as good at hide and seek as any. Strix was amazed at how well he had been hidden, had he said nothing he still would be.

He pulled himself through the leaves, more gracefully than any such tall boy might rights to be, to lead his brother back through the woods. Most of his time was spent here in this place, he knew it better than their living complex. ”Let me know when you recognize where you are, I’ll let you lead the patrol.” Kas told his sibling with a glance over his shoulder before ducking underneath a low hanging branch.