gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
07-25-2022, 04:19 PM
ANGELIQUE is a 1 to 3 year old Saluki. depending on interest and plots she can be aged up or down. I want to keep her in that age group mostly though.

as a yearling she is in training as a singer/songwriter. but if she is an adult, she has matured a bit. Angelique is a new character of mine. she is French-speaking mostly (translation acquired!) with a lovely yet heavy accent. She can sing like a songbird and is a bit dense sometimes. she is focused on Intellect with Healing, and is not at all a fighter. Her specialties would be Bard / Field Medic.

I have a passing interest in the Mummer Band, but can be persuaded to join a pack. as a rule of mine, no incest/non-consent packs due to me wanting to read every single thread in the community. it's just a trigger of mine. as of right now, I would prefer if we threaded if you want me in your pack/band. I tend to go by IC direction, not OOC planning. Angelique will be no different.

open to;
1. a pack or band
2. captivity/slave/buying her etc
3. mentor/mentee or teacher/student plots
4. love interest (I can talk about it, but promise nothing!)
5. friends obviously!
6. meet and greets, boosting intellect, seasonal help, etc.

not open to;
1. assault (pushing her around is ok but no rape)
2. incest (weird vibe anyway since she has no known kin)

personality;
not set in stone. she's a naïve, friendly, dumb but well-meaning type of girl. that's the vibes I'm getting for her right now anyway. probably will be a heartbreaker/fickle as hell as she ages. kind and coy, a bit shy performing if she's a yearling.

anything else;
you are free to offer, privately or publicly. just DM me on discord or post here! I'm open to 'hey we can let them meet's and 'they could be friends' etc.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-25-2022, 04:30 PM
Okay first, Mojito is my Half-Collie boy so I always want him to meet other dogs/wolfdogs assuming they won't be rood to him about it. ;)

Also I got a few potential singles who might vibe well with her in the 2-3ish range. Notably: Ono, Soul, Suspense, Faith, Desponia, and Hau, I'm totally down to throw most of them at her to see how they get on. (May need to figure things out with Des if you're interested in her)
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
07-26-2022, 01:17 AM
heck yeah i'm down to meet more non-woofers!
gonna update the plot page a bit but... down to meet any of yours!

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-26-2022, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 01:28 AM by Beauregard. Edited 2 times in total.)
Beauregard will friend. Always need more friends for my gay son. He's a social bean by nature as I'm sure you've already noticed. LOL

Lucette or Memento may also friend, depending on age. Lucy is a bit of an odd duck though. Meme is pretty laid back.

Depending on her skills I can offer any of my kids really. I don't know just thread more with me. :P I know you're learning towards healer / intellect which works for most of my kids. So it's just a matter of what you want out of it~

[Edit] Memento Mori is heading towards band land, particularly leaning towards Mummers, so if you wanna thread them... -Wagglybrows-