ardent

No One Wants To Be Defeated

Loser award pleeeaasseee

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-19-2022, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 08:11 PM by Medusa. Edited 2 times in total.)
OOC// I will be dropping Medusa's gear & companions, as well as her skillset to beginner in the hopes of finally getting that award! Will take as many participants as it takes to get the 5 losses in a row! These will be back to back fights, not a melee! Participants may enter the thread at any time to get in line ;D Once the results are posted after each spar, either I or the next participant will post to get the next round started! Spars only! No maims, no claims, nothing heavy! And please, only chars whose skills are higher than Medusa to give her a better chance at losing (preferably Masters/kitted-out chars).

She had been doing pretty well with her training lately. Or so she thought. She had managed to beat one of the dumb Habari wolves, Macabre, twice now. And some jerk that was gonna try to take her back to Habari if she lost to him, but she won! She was pretty damn proud of herself! Whether she had just gotten lucky, or they just sucked at fighting, she didn't know. But she didn't let her wins go to her head, because she had experienced far more losses, to begin with. Despite her...oddities, the woman was pretty humble and didn't particularly like to brag. Even if she wanted to, who was she gonna brag to other than Havoc?

She returned to the battlefield, eager to keep testing and practicing her skills, only this time, she wanted to see how long she could go before her body couldn't go anymore. Throwing back her head, she called out an open invitation for anyone who wanted to come and fight her! This was something entirely new for her to do, but she would hopefully get the opportunity to test herself against several others. win or lose, she was ready!

Medusa vs ???
Round: 0
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

07-19-2022, 02:00 PM

Her second home it would seem, she would stroll through the terrain quietly. Her ears twitching towards a call which she would of course accept. She had an appreciation for those who trained their body to breaking point and she was certainly up for the challenge. Her long legs would carry her forward and the smell of the wolf smelt familiar. Recently, Carnage had been quiet and had little care to get to know others within her pack. She would soon change that. The lady ahead was directly in sight and Carnage would waste no time with small talk. The lady would bound forward as she attempting to close the distance. Her left shoulder aiming to crash directly into her opponents chest in an effort to knock her off balance and severly bruise. Carnage's jaws would aim to clasp upon Medusas lower jaw, hoping to completely restrict her movement and lock her in place.
"text text text"

Carnage vs MEdusa for Spar
Round 1/2
Age: (Only include: over 1 year, under 1 year, or under 6 months as applicable)
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather spiked armor
Companion 1: Ocelot, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
07-21-2022, 01:59 AM

Her call had been answered. And the first scent to touch her nose was from Habari. Her hackles rose, and the (now) taller woman turned to find someone from Habari that she didn't recognize and couldn't remember ever seeing, coming towards her. Medusa had nothing with her. She left her still unused gear with her companions who laid in wait nearby, but she had told them that she wanted to do this alone. She needed to see how much she had learned in the last couple of seasons and where she needed to improve.

As Carnage charged toward her, Medusa charged too. She was bigger than Carnage but lighter. Medusa was quick on her feet, and had learned so far that she didn't have the bulk to throw around. As the pair neared, Medusa stepped a little to her right so they were off center, surging past the younger Habari wolf and causing her opponent's charge to miss, and instead, her opponent's jaws would catch the top of her left shoulder instead of wherever her target had been. In turn, Medusa's jaws snapped open and she sought to lock her jaws on Carnage's scruff. Her aim here was to pull the other girls head back and possibly strain the neck.

Medusa vs Carnage Klein for Spar
Round: 1/2

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

07-21-2022, 02:01 PM
As Carnage had launched herself forward in the hopes of of bashing into the ladies chest, she was unsuccessful and as a result her bite instead landed upon the womans shoulder. Disappointed. Carnage knew quickly she had lost her advantage and had to react quickly if she wanted to win. Medusa would aim for her scruff and she was successful, tugging forcefully which made her crown yank backwards. A growl would leave her ebony lips and carnage would aim to the best of her abilite to tilt her head towards the ladies neck, her teeth aiming to sink into the side of her womans neck, she would deal with the consequences of the strain to her neck later.

Carnage vs MEdusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather spiked armor
Companion 1: Ocelot, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-24-2022, 12:35 AM

Medusa had succeeded in biting the woman's scruff and pulling it back. She growled as Carnage growled, but even with her attempt at tugging the other woman's head back, the Habari wolf seemed determined to continue for her. Snarling, Medusa threw her foreleg up in an effort to block the other girls teeth from reaching her neck, and instead, offered her forearm to take the hit. No way in hell was she going to willingly let someone get at her neck! This Habari girl would probably try to strangle her! Especially if she found our or knew that Medusa wasn't supposed to be out here! Even with that thought in her head though, Medusa didn't panic. Instead, she sought to shake the girl up a little and decided to thrash her head with the girls scruff still in her mouth, hoping that her sudden movement would dislodge or displace Carnage's bite and rattle her brains enough to give her a headache and disorient her!

Medusa vs Carnage Klein for Spar
Round: 2/2

"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-26-2022, 05:08 PM

And the winner is...

MEDUSA

CARNAGE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

CARNAGE

Attack Roll: 41
Defense Roll: 10
Agility Roll: 95
Perception Roll: 20
Total: 166
Attack[41] + 30% Bonus[12.30]: 53.30
Defense[10] + 15% Bonus[1.50]: 11.50
Agility[95] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 95.00
Perception[20] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 20.00
Total[179.80] + 15% Bonus[26.97]: 206.77

MEDUSA

Attack Roll: 82
Defense Roll: 83
Agility Roll: 76
Perception Roll: 46
Total: 287
Attack[82] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 82.00
Defense[83] + 5% Bonus[4.15]: 87.15
Agility[76] + 5% Bonus[3.80]: 79.80
Perception[46] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 46.00
Total[294.95] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 294.95

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-26-2022, 05:23 PM

"I'll fight you next."

Wren appeared, still bruised emotionally from her spar with Beauregard. She looked and hoped for a win of some kind. She wanted to do better as a new alpha. Menagerie demanded she do better. She needed to do this. The woman rushed Medusa, reeling from her previous win on the white skull wolf. Habari and her own pack to the side; this was a spar to be won.

She aimed a quick bite at Medusa's left scruff, trying to close the distance as fast as possible. The bout wouldn't be very long, but at least she could say she held her own against the taller wolf. Wren tried to clamp down and control, over a swift little kiss on the cheek. This was a trial of sorts. For Wren and Medusa. Who would come out on top? Who would win again or lose again?

Not me! the Warden proclaimed inwardly. Hopefully.

"Speech"

Wren vs Medusa for SPAR
Round 1/2
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Bracers
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-28-2022, 07:20 PM
ooc: just posting Jynn here so I can get this thread in her log

Come down, come down sweet reverence

It had been a long while since Jynn had fought in a spar or battle of any sort. She worked her way to the Battlefield, interested in finding a sparring partner or two. She heard a call clear on the other side of the field and by the time she arrived a fight was already underway. It ended with the skeletal-marked woman winning. Then an earthen femme, that Jynn recognized as Wren, challenged. Oh that sounded like fun! She settled down to watch. Maybe she could pick up some pointers while observing the fights and then if someone was willing she could pick up a couple spar partners and get a good workout in.

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-28-2022, 07:50 PM

She had managed to beat the Habari bitch. Yeah, she didn't know her name, but everyone in Habari was an enemy to her. Except for Ghoul...Maybe. She was still uncertain about him, even though he hadn't done anything to harm her yet, but he also did nothing to stop the pack from treating her badly and hurting her. So in her head, he might as well be just like the rest of them! Cackling at beating Carnage's ass, Medusa removed herself from the younger girl and looked up when she heard a familiar voice. Wren!

However, before Medusa could say anything in return, Wren was already coming at her. Somewhat winded still, she braced herself instead of trying to get out of the way as Wren rushed her. Though Medusa was tall, she was far from large and bulky. Her lanky legs and agility were her best assets. As Wren closed the gap, Medusa bent her knees and ducked her head down, causing Wren's teeth to snap on nothing but a few hairs before Medusa jerked her head up and towards Wren's throat in an attempt to headbutt her and choke her, or to knock her head away so Medusa could recover.

Medusa vs Wren for Dominance

"Medusa"

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-28-2022, 07:58 PM

There was no need for words.

Wren rushed Medusa, having already beaten her once. Part of her was curious if the slave had the chance to better herself... Of course, she was still annoyed with Habari for keeping her. At least Medusa could get out like this, and see her friends and comrades. This was a test to see if the Habari slave was trying to do what she had told Wren she was going to do. Change things.

Oof, though.

Wren felt knocked, her teeth clattering as Medusa made contact. She reeled her neck back, a part from the blow and part from keeping distance. Euryale screeched above, diving and needing Medusa's tail with her talons. The peregrine tried to distract her or even cause damage to the big wolf. Wren recoiled, but she sprung back like a snake. Already she dove at Medusa's exposed neck.

She tried to dig her teeth into the back of the woman's neck, attempting to hold her there and force her to the ground. It was clear Medusa thought this was more than a simple spar, and Wren wouldn't insult her friend. She would try her best and hope she won. But if Medusa won? No skin off her back.

"Speech"

Wren vs Medusa for SPAR
Round 2/2
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Bracers
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-28-2022, 08:09 PM

She was being tested. This she knew. Wren was the only one that knew of Medusa's plans and dreams. Someday, she would escape Habari for good. Free herself since nobody had dared to try and save her from them. So she would save herself. What Wren didn't know, was that Medusa was determined and that this whole thing she was doing today, fighting without a break, was Medusa testing herself. If she could survive Habari for this long, she could survive anything. She felt this in her heart and bones, and this was as good a test as any to further test her endurance and all the training she had been doing up till now.

She had succeeded in smacking Wren's jaw, but for once, the usually giggling woman remained serious and focused. Any other time, she probably would've laughed when she heard the click of the brunette's teeth. Did Wren see that change in her? Medusa started to move, but not before she felt something going at her tail, causing her to tuck it (but not without some scratches) and she turned to try and snap at the bird to go away. But the distraction was enough. Wren managed to grab her scruff, and in a pinch, Medusa did the only thing she thought to do. She shook her head back and forth and every which way she could. As Wren tried to force her to the ground, Medusa decided she was going to help her along and did a half drop, half roll of her body and hoped that the sudden aid would bring Wren rolling over her and onto the ground!

Medusa vs Wren for Dominance
"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-31-2022, 12:16 PM

And the winner is...

Wren

Medusa must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Medusa :
Attack Roll: 30
Defense Roll: 85
Agility Roll: 69
Perception Roll: 12
Total: 196
Attack[30] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 30.00
Defense[85] + 5% Bonus[4.25]: 89.25
Agility[69] + 5% Bonus[3.45]: 72.45
Perception[12] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 12.00
Total[203.70] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 203.70

Wren:
Attack Roll: 53
Defense Roll: 68
Agility Roll: 65
Perception Roll: 39
Total: 225
Attack[53] + 40% Bonus[21.20]: 74.20
Defense[68] + 15% Bonus[10.20]: 78.20
Agility[65] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 65.00
Perception[39] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 39.00
Total[256.40] + 40% Bonus[102.56]: 358.96

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
08-01-2022, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2022, 11:55 AM by Tenshi. Edited 2 times in total.)

Practice is what she needed currently to keep herself in shape. There were plenty of ways of doing that down in Tojo, but she wanted a variety. The more wolves the better, right? Taking some time in Boreas to hang around the Battlefield, Tenshi caught sight of a group of wolves. They appeared to be taking turns sparring with one wolf in particular. Was there a reason for this? Interested, Tenshi made her way to the group as the first spar was being settled. Pausing a few feet away, she glanced at the other wolf who had yet to take a turn. Lifting a brow, it appeared that she did not want a go yet. Taking the opportunity, Tenshi stepped forward and squared her body toward the girl who had lost. "Whenever you are ready," she rumbled as her ears settled back against her crown.

Tenshi vs Medusa for Dominance
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Shuriken
Defensive Battle Accessory: Studded shoulder pads
Companion 1: Snow leopard, Male - Battle
Companion 2: White Egret, Male - Flying
*Companion 3: Snow leopard, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Antlers - Offensive
Mutation 2: Thick skin - Defensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Healer

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-04-2022, 11:24 AM

Her battle against Wren had ended in a loss. Medusa's fall to the ground had ended with just her there, and that was fine. She picked herself back up and conceded defeat, offering a quick nod to the brunette woman before she shook the dust off her coat to face her newest challenger. She was breathing hard from the effort of her last two fights, but she wasn't ready to quit. Not yet. She still had a ways to go until she was finished. She had to keep pushing until she felt like she couldn't anymore. Only then would she finally believe she was ready.

Turning her attention to the antlered koi, Medusa sucked in a breath and steadied herself. Her heart continued to pound hard in her chest, but she wouldn't give up. She charged her new opponent, dual-toned gaze assessing the older she-wolf as she drew close. She aimed to get past her left side, Medusa's right forepaw looking to sweep Tenshi's left forepaw out from under her with a quick strike whilst her jaws aimed for her hindquarters.

Medusa vs Tenshi for Spar

"Medusa"

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

08-05-2022, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 07:32 AM by Tenshi. Edited 1 time in total.)

She would have to commend the girl for working so hard. It wasn't often that wolves wanted to go round for round until exhaustion hit. Steadying her balance with legs slightly spread, she let Medusa move forward first. Keeping her muscles relaxed and at the ready, as the slightly smaller woman neared closer, she watched with a tucked chin as Medusa leaned to swipe out a paw toward her. That would be fine, she would let the girl hook her legs with her. But she was ready to dance and swiftly swung her hindquarters out of the way from the lunging bite. Hoping that Medusa would be reaching too far with that bite, holding strong with their now embraced forepaws, Tenshi leaned her head slightly outward before ramming back in. Aiming to dig her horns into Medusa's shoulder, she continued to pull on her foreleg to keep her close.

Round 1/2

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-05-2022, 06:43 PM

Medusa had indeed, reached too far and her jaws snapped shut with a click on thin air. Maybe she was moving a little slower from the strain that began to settle in from her previous two fights, but still she wasn't going to give in. Not until she could no longer stand. The antlered woman had hooked her paw and the pair swung around as if they were about to do the waltz. With the momentum of her forward attack and her opponent swinging them around plus pulling her forepaw inward, Medusa hadn't been able to untangle her forepaw. Especially not when those antlers came for her. When she felt them begin to poke her shoulder, her head snaked forward to try and grab onto them so she could try to shove the other woman's head towards the ground and make her kneel!

Medusa vs Tenshi for Spar

"Medusa"

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

08-06-2022, 07:37 AM

Their paws danced and kicked up dirt as they swung around. Entwined with each other as their spar became a cluster. There was no escaping now. Even as she tried to jab her antlers at the girl, she saw a flash of teeth from the corner of her eye. Was her opponent attempting to grab ahold? That was a first for Tenshi and she actually grew slightly concerned. Unfortunately, her momentum was too great as their forepaws were still wrapped together. Feeling the clamp of Medusa's teeth around her antlers, her head was suddenly jerked in a downward motion. A snarl ripped through her as she fought back, leaning as much of her weight into Medusa as she could to prevent herself from falling to the ground. How was she supposed to get out of this? It was either risk damaging her antler and getting in another attack or backing off... Unwilling to give up, Tenshi unwrapped her leg from Medusa's and without moving her head too much, she aimed to shove her shoulder into Medusa's chest in hopes the girl would release her grip.

Round 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-06-2022, 03:40 PM

And the winner is...

MEDUSA

TENSHI must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

TENSHI

Attack Roll: 48
Defense Roll: 63
Agility Roll: 40
Perception Roll: 6
Total: 157
Attack[48] + 50% Bonus[24.00]: 72.00
Defense[63] + 45% Bonus[28.35]: 91.35
Agility[40] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 40.00
Perception[6] + 10% Bonus[0.60]: 6.60
Total[209.95] + 15% Bonus[31.49]: 241.44

MEDUSA

Attack Roll: 93
Defense Roll: 93
Agility Roll: 4
Perception Roll: 66
Total: 256
Attack[93] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 93.00
Defense[93] + 5% Bonus[4.65]: 97.65
Agility[4] + 5% Bonus[0.20]: 4.20
Perception[66] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 66.00
Total[260.85] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 260.85

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-06-2022, 03:42 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

After the next fight finished Jynn quickly bounded forward to reserve her spot. "Me next!" She was eager to fight but nervous to have so many wolves watching her. She knew she was rather odd looking compared to most wolves. She quickly pinned her ears to her head, tail tucking between her legs as she prepared to attack. She sized up the other woman for a moment then bounded forward. As she neared she leapt to her left, planting her weight on her front feet as she pivoted her hind ones back behind her. At the same time her head lunged forward as she attempted to bite into Medusa's side, just behind the woman's right shoulder.

———

Jynn vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/?
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed forearm bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Ethiopian wolf, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Jaguar, Female - Battle - Boosted
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-09-2022, 10:00 PM

They danced in circles practically and Medusa was starting to get dizzy. She had succeeded in getting a hold of the antlers and Tenshi was clearly starting to struggle. Breathing hard from her previous fights and the effort of this one, she knew a winner would need to be decided soon! As Tenshi started to push into her and unwrapped their forepaws, Medusa opted to let go of Tenshi's antler and dance away, allowing the other to potentially fall forward and off balance before she put distance between them and turned to her next challenger.

"It's the leggy woman's turn!" She exclaimed after Jynn's eager exclamation of wanting to be next. Though her tone was friendly and not rude. Medusa appreciated it! So far, those that arrived to challenge her hadn't been assholes, which was refreshing if she was honest. The long-legged wolf (she had never seen a maned wolf before) bounded towards her, aiming to come at her left and Medusa braced for the incoming attack. She grinned when Jynn drew close, and when those teeth started to get close, she waited until the very last possible moment before twisting her head enough towards Jynn and springing forward and did a sort of clumsy jump to the side into Jynn in the hopes of bashing her shoulder into Jynn's muzzle and trying to headbutt wherever she could at the same time to maybe knock leggy woman off balance. If Medusa got bit in the process, oh well! At this point she was sure she was too excited for this challenge to pay much attention to the pain.

Medusa vs Jynn for Spar

"Medusa"