size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-26-2022, 12:38 AM
The warm light slowly began its path into the canyon. The sunlight coming later in the day due to the depth of the location. In a den placed amongst the many caves in the canyon wall. Upon entering the cave one might notice the large number of the sand colored stones. Speckling the den as if a small pathway leading to a small circle of the sand colored stones. It was quite clear whoever inhabited this den had been picking the sandy stones and placing them into his den. The way they imprinted into the ground meant they had been walk over multiple times. However at the very end a small pile of stones filled with seaweed and other forms of green or soft dirt he could find were piled together within the stones to make a small comfortable bed. Upon said bed laid a wolf, his sandy fur matching the stones that scattered the room he was in. Well, one might assume he was sand colored with the fact he slept with his stomach towards the inner wall of the cave.

A simple yet audible, grumble was heard as they slowly came to from the darkness that was sleep. Vashou's tail flicking against the dirt as they started to roll to their stomach a scratching noise became audible before a small weasel would slowly scrabble his way to stand atop of the wolf as Vashou stood up and arched their back inward to stretch. Yawning loudly to the empty caverns before starting his day. He slowly made his walk to the stream. Leaning forward and starting to drink keeping an open eye for food or danger as he did so. The weasel scurrying his way to stand beneath the wolf as he also drank. The shadow beneath him making his brown and white spots seem more like speckled stone.

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
07-28-2022, 02:22 AM

Auster. He had been here before, and honestly, it was a relief for the stallion to be back again. Boreas was being hit by storm after storm after storm, and he was sick of it! He had been bred and born in the desert climate! He preferred the more arid climates of the desert and grasslands, not the constant wetness that was going on this Spring! But Auster? He noticed it wasn't drenched or had hurricanes howling at him, no. It was...pleasant.

The stallion took a path through a canyon, not very eager to get near the borders that seemed to flank one another since he didn't know anything about either of the wolf packs that resided on this side of the Bifrost. Following the river that cut through the canyon, the stallion eventually paused for a drink, one hoof pawing at the edge of the water with satisfaction before he leaned down to take a drink. The monkey on his back, of course, lounged there as usual. Neither noticed the wolf that lurked nearby, though that was mostly because he had been lost in thought over what to do now that he had escaped the wild Spring rains in Boreas...

"Speech"

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

07-28-2022, 07:40 PM
As Vashou stood over the riverbed and got his drink he noticed the stallion next to him. He had no interest in starting anything with an animal that large as it could quite well bite him in the butt later. He instead decided that it was much smarter to approach and say hello to the stallion and the small monkey. As his sand dipped paws slowly made their way forward across the gravel and stone he soon gave a light glance upward.

"Hello up there," he said as he looked up the large horse at least twice his height he would guess. Perhaps even taller then that. His tails shifted back and forth slowly as he said, "My name is Vashou, " He said as his tails standing stiffly as he was definitely in a bad spot standing near the equine. His dark blue eyes peering upward as he kept himself down low. Hopefully keeping himself from seeming too dangerous.

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-07-2022, 06:32 PM

He was unaware of the wolf that approached until he heard the soft sound of something moving over the gravel. He lifted his head immediately to find a smaller creature approaching, another wolf it seemed. It seemed that no matter where he went, these dogs would always outnumber him. His own kind was many, but few had the intelligence that he did. The wolf greeted him, introducing himself even. The stallion's nostrils flared a bit as he took in the wolf's scent. He didn't seem to have the scent of many upon his coat...and in his world, those who didn't belong to a herd were rogue bachelors. Which was what Balian was considered now. "Vashou..." He repeated the name. Curiosity bright in his brown gaze. "Balian. I'm not intruding in your territory, am I? You smell like...what your kind calls, a loner."

"Speech"

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

08-08-2022, 12:31 PM
He paused a moment remembering that alot of his kind traveled in small if not larger groups. His earthen colored body repositioned to settle quietly on the ground. His ears perking as he said, "Well, I guess by that standpoint I am a loner. As for my territory, not really, there are many holes in the mountainside. Since I walk alone it would be rather pointless to try and claim all of them for myself. Too much walking and checking, so no I have no quarrel with others coming through here." He paused a moment, "Though since I've gotten here, everyone has been relatively large. I honestly thought I was well sized but, I mean, there are alot of larger wolves animals even fish. " He said as he sat quietly. "Has admittedly made me feel quite small at times." He started to hunch down as he used his hindpaw to scratch his ear flicking his ear back and forth slowly.

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

10-12-2022, 12:07 PM

The small wolf explained that he pretty much was a loner and that this wasn't a territory he claimed. Well, it was good to know he wasn't trespassing then. While he knew about pack borders, it wasn't always easy for him to avoid trespassing upon them on accident. "Fair point," Then Vashou went on to talk about his size and how other creatures seemed to be bigger and that sometimes it made him feel small. Woops. While Balian did pretty much tower over the smaller wolf, there was nothing he could do to help his size. "Being small isn't always a bad thing. There's always going to be someone bigger and stronger, or smaller and weaker, or even a mix of the two. I'm not the biggest of my species, believe it or not. Even the smallest bug can have the biggest impact on the earth." It was true. Without pollinators, for example, the world would be a sad and probably woeful place without flowers and the vegetation that creatures like him needed to survive, which in turn would affect wolves like Vashou.

"Have you been in these parts long? I was just passing through myself, more of a...wanderer." That was putting it mildly. He wandered alone because he didn't have a herd. And these wolf-run packs were looking more and more like something he would inevitably join.

"Speech"