size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
07-28-2022, 07:59 PM

The trip down to the Hallows had been successful and, after Keahi had delivered the Warlord’s message, Artorias and Briar had invited to stay the night at the castle. It had been amazing to go inside the stone structure that she had only seen at a distance and get to the two wolves a little better. A smile is on her red lips as she makes her way back into Armada territory, the familiar trees lifting her spirits. She had enjoyed the long trip but, she also enjoys being home.

Slipping past the wall and into the col, Keahi casts Ruga’s forage a happy smile, eager to tell the red man about her adventure. But there are things to be done first and she must seek out Sirius to report back. The red woman moves toward the fire pit, seating herself near the obelisk that bears the pack rules and lifts her head to release a short call for the Warlord to let him know she had returned.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2022, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 05:38 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Warlord was surprised and happy to hear Keahi summon him. The trip to Auster was a long one, and he hadn’t marked any specific day for her to be back by. Judging by the tones of her howl, her news was a good one. No surprise there, he suspected Keahi and his Hallows family would get along well.

Setting a light trott, he made his way to where she had seated herself. By the pack obelisk and central fire. He greeted her warmly, touching his nose to her smaller shoulder. “Welcome back, Keahi. Would you like to tell me all about it?” He invited her warmly. When could he expect his daughter and son in law to show up?

"Sirius Fatalis"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
08-14-2022, 11:33 PM

Keahi settles in, her back slowly warming from the fire that is never allowed to die. The obelisk stands watch over her and there is a comfort that comes from being back in pack lands. A warm smile is on her lips as Sirius appears, the tall Warlord moving to touch her shoulder with his nose and she gives him an affectionate bump on his cheek. Then he sits and invites her to share. The tropical wolf’s smile grows as she says, “Well, the trip down to Auster was uneventful. However, did you know that the Hallows have claimed the land that the bifrost ends at?”

Ocean blue eyes look up to Sirius, her red eyebrows lifting in silent question. The last time she had been in Auster, the pack had only claimed the castle and the neighboring plains. It seems they have expanded just like the Armada. Eyebrows relax and a warm chuckle passes her lips as Keahi continues on, her expression changing into one of fondness, “I met Artorias and Briar. They are very kind and will be visiting at their earliest convince. They invited me to stay and enjoy their hospitality at the castle. I took them up on it and I am really glad I did.”

Her smile is warm as she remembers the talk she shared with the pair and the kindness they showed her. Squaring her shoulders, Keahi lets her expression school into a cool business-like mask as says, in a formal tone, “In short, the trip was fine, your daughter and son-in-law are amazing wolves, and they are excited to come visit.” Once the report is given, the red woman’s face shifts back into the happy, carefree countenance that is normal for her. A bright, gentle laugh fills the air as she adds, “Thank you for that assignment Sirius. I rather enjoyed it!” Joy dances in her gaze as she looks to the Warlord.

"Keahi Mogotsi"