An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
06-27-2022, 10:20 PM

While the pack settled into their new home, Sirius' habit of acquiring new blood was returning in full force. Two wolves to his knowledge had been taken in as new members over the season, each receiving raving reviews from their proud warlord. Azure would have been fine to have never met either of them formally before he was crowned, but he knew his father had certain expectations he needed to meet. One of those expectations being, he couldn't entirely ignore the wolves he now led.

From how Sirius had described her, Keahi was a welcome acquisition. A hard worker, eager, a beneficial resource to the pack as a whole. Azure.. well, knew better then to take Sirius' word entirely on merit alone (the warlord was growing soft with age and had a habit of adopting whatever fuzzy new mouth to feed he stumbled upon) but it was enough for his curiosity to lead him to her den. "Keahi?" He called out, his tone bordering upon indifference.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
06-28-2022, 12:36 AM

Keahi was in her den, slipping the polar coat that Sirius had gifted her around her red shoulders. She is preparing to begin her day when a voice calls her name. It is unknown to her and the tone is cool, authoritative and semi-indifferent to which she simply replies, “One moment, please.” Her own voice is cool and calm but she quickly finishes tying her coat in place before moving to the thin fur that acted as her door. Luckily, Kotori had clued her into who’s who in the Fatalis lines and, as she pushes the fur aside, the tropical wolf quickly identifies the waiting male as Azure. She gives the co-alpha a courteous bow while saying, “Good morning, sir. Would you like to come in… or perhaps follow me while I do some of my chores?” Blue eyes look up at the tall alpha as she tries to be polite and not to meet his gaze while still working to show him that she is paying close attention.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
07-25-2022, 01:50 PM

The response was prompt, and the first impression was a good one. Azure's head tipped to the side as she bowed, a flicker of amusement crossing his maw. It was almost as if Sirius had pre-warned this one and had let her in on how to get on the Champion's good side. Well, it worked. Azure dipped his head respectfully, appreciating the formalities. "Good morning." He gave back. To the suggestion of watching her do chores, one brow began to lift. Azure certainly was not the type to hover over a wolf while they went on with the tedium of their work, but the language of it interested him. Chores?

"I'm here just to talk, your chores can wait." He realised then that he knew very little about what this wolf's role was in the pack, and what she was assigned to take care of in the day to day. Whatever it was, it couldn't be important enough that a few minutes of a break would bring catastrophe.

Stepping past the threshold into her den, Azure took a glance around. The space was functional more than aesthetic, and he did not miss the thick furs she had collected for herself. The northern weather must have been quite an adjustment for her. Striding further in, he maneuvered to the window that looked out into the Col's valley. "How are you finding life here, Keahi?"

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

07-28-2022, 08:57 PM

Keahi seems to have made a good first impression and she offers the Champion a polite smile. Azure tells her he is here to talk and she says, “Of course, sir. Please come in.” With that she removes her body from the doorway, squeezing into the corner between the wall and door so that he may have an unobstructed view of her room and more room to enter with. Once he makes his way in, the red woman moves back to middle of the doorway, seating herself so that she is facing Azure, ready to answer any questions he may have of her.

His first question comes not too soon after she is settled and a fond smile makes its way onto Keahi lips as she says, “I enjoy it, sir. Hard work is something that I have never minded and, seeing how it helps the other members of the pack is very fulfilling. It was an adjustment from what I was used to but one that has been rewarding, sir.” Ocean blue eyes look to the tall Azure, the polite smile once more replacing the one that had been filled with fondness as she spoke. The Champion is imposing and Keahi does not want to slight him in any way, so she waits for his next question instead of speaking any further.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-06-2022, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 03:24 AM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

The woman continued, remaining impeccably polite and respectful with a formality that Azure could appreciate. Standing in Sirius' shadow had always been difficult, especially when the vast majority of their pack had such fondness for the ageing warlord. Azure could never hope to match the level of devotion Sirius earned from his followers, so it was not often he even attempted it anymore. In rare occasions when a wolf treated him with the respect he felt he deserved, well, they became that much more valuable a pack member.

"I'm pleased to hear it." He returned, giving her a polite smile of his own. The way she refrained from speaking out of turn was noticeable, and while Azure was unpredictable enough that he'd likely reprimand a wolf for not acting this way to him in any other situation, he found it easy to offer the woman extra reassurance while she was behaving so nicely. "You can speak freely, Keahi. And you can call me Azure." Taking a seat by the wall he leaned his weight against the stone in an attempt to seem less imposing. "What sort of things do you do here?" He queried. "What are these 'chores' I've interrupted?"

"Speech"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

08-15-2022, 12:02 AM

The red woman remains relaxed around the Champion, her stance open and speaking when he asks questions while also trying not to overstep. He speaks of being pleased to hear that she enjoys it here and her smile takes on a warmer tone as she dips her head in silent thanks. Then, Azure moves to lean against the wall and gives her free room to speak which has Keahi’s smile warming even further. He asks what she does and what ‘chores’ she is speaking of and the red wolf looks to capture his gaze.

Looking to the Champion with respect burning deep in ocean blue eyes, she begins “Well, I try to help wherever I can. I will do anything from running patrols, to checking the weather every morning to make sure no huge storms are on the horizon, and even hunting. I also helped to build the wall near Ruga’s forge. As for the chores, it is usually simple day to day things to help keep the pack comfortable.”

Her smile is warm and inviting as she pauses in her recounting for a moment. Keahi remembers his invitation to speak freely and so, she continues on in a polite, friendly tone, her head tilting slightly as she thinks and speaks, “Usually, I start my chores by feeding some logs into the central firepit. From there, I make my way up to First Light Point and watch the skies. After that, I check to see what food has been brought in and clean and section out what I can.”

Taking a short moment to gather her thoughts, she adds, “Throughout the day I will check to see if the stores need to organized, if things need to be cleaned, and if anyone needs help with things.” Taking a breath, she allows her head to straighten out and she adds, “I am really proud to be part of a pack.” Keahi’s smile grows and she quickly corrects herself, “I am really proud to be a part of the Armada. And I am thankful to be one of your wolves, Azure.”

It is the truth; the red woman had come to this land with nothing to her name and now she has a family here. Since Azure is also an Alpha, Keahi knows that, if Azure asked anything of her, she would be more than willing to make it happen.

"Keahi Mogotsi"