Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-01-2022, 03:22 PM

Recluse was clinging desperately to her remaining children, not literally but it was true that she certainly felt more protective of her youngest litter, though she was doing her best not to smother them. A hard balance to strike, because if she was being honest Recluse wanted to never let her children go, to never let them leave her sights. She was forcing herself to let herself trust that Eraithus was capable of watching after their children, she would have broken without him and she loved him all the more for it. He had told her his plan was to gather up the children that were awake at dusk and would take them out on an adventure, promising they'd be back soon enough once the moon was fully in the sky and that he'd leave any children who didn't want to go or were still asleep. She'd agreed reluctantly but understood she needed to try and learn to trust the children would be safe with him.

So when she woke up that evening there was a brief moment of panic as she was aware that much of her litter was missing, calming only when she realized that Eraithus was also gone and that there was still one small child curled at her side, her little red and white boy. The woman took a few deep breathes, calming herself before she tipped her head down to press her forehead into the small boy, a gentle, somber movement that helped to ground her. Then she would gently nose at him to try and rouse her son.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Akuma

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-02-2022, 06:50 PM
He'd been sleeping peacefully. Mother had taught them to sleep during the day and wake at night, but sometimes he wondered what the world looked like under the sun. The crimson-marked boy stirred when he felt his mother's touch, taking a few moments to wake himself up, he lifted his head and yawned. Eyes blinked away sleep and his tail thumped slightly against the ground in a dull and gentle thud as he slowly rose to shake out his fur. "Good evening mama," As he finally started to wake, he noticed his other siblings and dad weren't in the den, leaving just him and his mother alone.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-08-2022, 03:52 PM

While Recluse herself was strictly nocturnal for her own health plenty of her older children swapped between being diurnal and matching her own schedule of activity and she had no doubt that any of her youngest children lucky enough to not share her sensitivity to the sun would probably adopt this life style as well, but for now it was easier to keep any eye on them if she was able to get them down to sleep around dawn and then when twilight hit they could start stirring... If she was lucky of course.

Akuma roused, his little voice lifting in a greeting and her heart squeezed. "Good evening Akuma." She said, gently nosing at his head. "It's just you and me for a bit, is there anything you want to do?" It was probably a good idea to let Akuma take the lead here, if she had her way they'd just cuddle until the sun started to rise again but she figured that would probably be rather boring for the boy so she'd reluctantly accept that he probably wanted to go exploring something outside the den, better she be with him than not. The woman stretched and started to get herself up to sitting, prepared to try and keep up with her son if need be.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.