ardent

Beat It!

RK

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-01-2022, 12:46 AM

She was out and about again, and of course, her first stop was the battlefield. The skeletal marked girl had new friends now, but she had told them not to worry about her and instead, left them back at her den to make excuses in case anyone came looking for her. Not that anyone ever really did, but you know...just in case. It would be easier to sneak out like that, wouldn't it? Not that anyone had noticed she'd been sneaking out the last few weeks anyway, it seemed. She was sure that if they did notice, someone would have said something, but as it was, she was still in the clear.

Reaching the battlefield, she sauntered through without a care in the world, looking for someone to spar with that wasn't already engaged in a fight. The air was chilly, but winter was nearing its end from what she could tell. She did forget to bring the skeleton of the wolf she liked to wear, but...that was fine. She had fought plenty of times without it and she was sure she'd do just fine.

"Medusa"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-01-2022, 12:55 AM

Living so close to the battlefield was nothing if not convenient, and for the second time that week Azure found himself in search of an opponent. He weaved along through the blood encrusted boulders and crimson stained patches of grass, eventually stumbling upon a stranger who was not entirely strange to him. His eyes narrowed slightly as he observed her, trying to recognize from where the memory stemmed, and then lifted his muzzle to scent her. One of Recluse's then. Sauntering over toward where the female watched and waited, the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

This wolf was indeed one of Recluse's, and not just a soldier, a slave. He'd recognized her unique skeleton marked coat from the short period of time in the pack lands, and from what he had remembered, Recluse did not allow her property to wander. "You, there." He barked, his stride lengthening to approach her at a more urgent speed. "Do you know what happens to slaves who wander the battlefield? They get claimed. Be a good little sheep and wander on home now, I'll be quite annoyed if I have to take time out of my day to take you there myself."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
07-01-2022, 01:12 AM

There she was minding her own damn business and looking for a spar when someone called out to her. She didn't recognize the voice, and when she turned to look, she recognized the wolf even less. She didn't pay a whole lot of attention to visitors at Habari (did they even really have any? Hell if she knew!) "Do you know what happens to slaves who wander the battlefield? They get claimed. Be a good little sheep and wander on home now, I'll be quite annoyed if I have to take time out of my day to take you there myself." Her ears flattened at his words. How did he know she was a slave!? She became tense, the hackles along her back beginning to lift as she kept her eyes on the male. He looked...kinda scary...and he was a few inches taller than her, but hell if she was going to show any fear!

"Medusa doesn't know you! And Medusa is not a sheep!" Duh! "Habari is not Medusa's home, and it can burn with that mean bitch (oh hey, she learned a new word!) that stole Medusa's freedom!" She snarled. She didn't know who he was, and she didn't quite have the sense right now that maybe she shouldn't have picked a fight with this guy but...oh well.

"Medusa"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
07-01-2022, 01:53 AM

Wonderful. Out of every slave Recluse could have found and claimed for herself, she'd found one that was not right in the head. Another wolf might have taken the hint to be kinder to her, or to manipulate her idiocy in a way that led her home without violence, but Azure was not that sort of wolf. "Medusa better sit the fuck down before she finds out what a real skeleton looks like." He mocked. Her snarl was not intimidating, not coming from the addled and twisted mind of the insane.

He lunged without warning, jaws open wide and intent to grasp down onto her scruff from above to control her quickly. This fight did not need to be protracted, he simply needed to end her ridiculous babbling and then drag her home to Recluse before the albino woman could somehow weasel a second favor out of him.

Azure vs Medusa for Dominance (Return home)
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Fisher, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-01-2022, 02:16 AM

She wasn't as dumb as others thought. She was just...different. Sure she talked in the third person 99% of the time, but she was smarter than most gave her credit for. Clearly, this guy wasn't going to leave her alone and intended on dragging her back to Recluse, but she wasn't ready to go back yet. He'd have to drag her kicking and screaming, and she didn't care how silly it might make her look. She did usually return at the end of the day before nightfall, but she had just gotten here and he was trying to spoil her fun!

"Medusa better sit the fuck down before she finds out what a real skeleton looks like." She giggled at his words. Oh...if only he knew! "Medusa already stole someone's skeleton!" She cackled. Yes...she had stolen someone else's skeleton the day she had met Havoc and now she wore it as her own. Just...not at this moment since she left it back in her den...

The larger brute lunged at her, but if there was one thing Medusa learned in life was to expect the unexpected. Life always liked to throw her curveballs, after all. Over, and over, and over again. She snarled as he came for her, and as his jaws lunged for her scruff, she threw her head up as hard and as fast as she could with the intention of knocking the underside of his jaw with her own skull and hopefully, making him shut his damn mouth (and biting his tongue would be a bonus)!

Medusa vs Azure for Dominance (not ready to go home!)
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

"Medusa"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-01-2022, 02:27 AM

Good lord the thing could cackle. Azure's muzzle wrinkled in a mixture of hate and discomfort, the sound working into his very bones. Why was it his luck to stumble upon the most mentally fucked up wolf in all of Boreas? Her head came up to intercept his grab, utilizing her own skull to knock into his lower jaw to slam it shut before he could grab purchase. It was a weird move and one that would like hurt her more then it would hurt him, but one Azure was not expecting - he'd never met a lunatic in combat before.

With his bite intercepted he moved to the tried and true grapple, lifting his upper body with the intent to slam his mutated paws down upon her shoulders, flexing his toes to encourage the long curved claws to slice and grasp while all together shoving with every ounce of his weight to try and shove her to the ground.

Azure vs Medusa for Dominance (Return home)
Round 2/2

"Speech"

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

07-01-2022, 03:11 AM

Her tactic had worked, and it seemed to catch him off guard. Would her move hurt her in return? Yes. It was often a risky one. A double-edged sword. But if one were to know her background, they'd understand the desperation she had in the way she fought. Though maybe it wasn't so much desperation as it was just throwing caution to the wind. She'd do whatever it took to protect herself, and when one was treated the way she often was, she had a no-holds-barred style of fighting that might've looked like desperation, but...it was all she could do to keep herself alive. Not to mention the signature stink that she used as a measure of defense. If this guy didn't smell it now, he definitely would when they were done!

Instead of trying to bite her again, the larger male sought to grapple her. Medusa felt his heavier paws slam down onto her shoulders, a snarl erupting from her jaws as she felt his claws sink into them. Her legs buckled beneath her from the weight, and as a last-ditch effort, she pushed forward with the intention of sinking her own teeth into the crook of his shoulder and chest, pain be damned!

Medusa vs Azure for Dominance (not ready to go home!)
Round: 2/2

"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-09-2022, 08:36 AM

And the winner is...

MEDUSA

AZURE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

AZURE

Attack Roll: 46
Defense Roll: 23
Agility Roll: 22
Perception Roll: 71
Total: 162
Attack[46] + 110% Bonus[50.60]: 96.60
Defense[23] + 10% Bonus[2.30]: 25.30
Agility[22] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 22.00
Perception[71] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 71.00
Total[214.90] + 40% Bonus[85.96]: 300.86

MEDUSA

Attack Roll: 16
Defense Roll: 71
Agility Roll: 86
Perception Roll: 79
Total: 252
Attack[16] + 15% Bonus[2.40]: 18.40
Defense[71] + 5% Bonus[3.55]: 74.55
Agility[86] + 5% Bonus[4.30]: 90.30
Perception[79] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 79.00
Total[262.25] + 15% Bonus[39.34]: 301.59

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-25-2022, 01:35 PM

Azure's grapple landed and he felt her weight begin to buckle beneath him. Just a few more seconds and.. Oh good lord what was that smell?? Azure's head recoiled sharply back and with it, the weight of his body was shifted slightly off of her. It was enough to allow her to turn and retaliate, her teeth sinking in deep to the crook of his shoulder. He seethed deeply at the sudden pain, and with the intake of oxygen got another breathful of the toxic air. Azure lifted his paw off of her shoulder, placing it's weight heavily against her face and shoving the teeth painfully from within his shoulder so he could force himself back from the fight and gain some much needed distance.

"Did you fucking shit yourself?" The Champion asked, muzzle wrinkled in revulsion. His paw came up to press upon his bleeding shoulder as he watched her, wholeheartedly regretting ever getting himself into this situation. She had won this round and he was no closer to dragging her stinking ass home. If he was going to be successful in returning her to Recluse, the next round would need to be fast... fast enough that he could hold his breath through it all.

He sucked in a breath of clean air and lunged, jaws extended wide with intent to bite down upon the base of her ear. In normal fights he was careful to keep the grasp of his jaws shallow and well-placed, to avoid puncturing anything vital with his elongated fangs. Versus a stinky demon wolf, Azure's tenancy to be careful was greatly reduced. He'd chosen her ear with the knowledge that his sabres could puncture and tear the skin there without bleeding her to death, while still offering him the chance at controlling her head enough to drag her the fuck home. His paw lifted to aid the attack, aiming to come down upon the side of her neck with force. Hopefully between both attacks, he could force her to the ground and end this before he needed to take another deep breath.

Azure vs Medusa for Maim (Ear piercing w/ sabre >D)
Round 1/1

"Speech"

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-02-2022, 07:35 PM

She felt his weight shift slightly off of her shoulders which allowed her the opportunity to bite him. Ha! Sucker! He recoiled from her as he finally got a whiff of the rotten flesh that she coated herself with for her own protection. It was good to know that it worked in a fight! He shoved her off of him, his claws catching her face a bit as she was pushed away. "Did you fucking shit yourself?" She cackled again, a wicked and wild grin splitting her maw. "It's Medusa's interpretation of Habari! And wearing Medusa's kills keeps them away," It was working so far! No Habari wolf dared to get close enough to her else they would risk smelling like her or potentially getting sick. She had anticipated for him to back off and walk away, but instead, he sucked in a breath and lunged at her.

Medusa snarled. She had won fair and square! But this bully wasn't going to give up until he could drag her back to Habari, and then what? She was tired of being pushed around and not having a say in her own life! It wasn't fair! He was larger than her, heavier than her, and those paws and teeth of his could deal a more lethal blow than her own could do. He had come at her suddenly and without warning, giving her less time to react than the first. Before she knew it, one giant paw and his giant teeth came at her, and she felt his fang pierce her ear and his paw shove her neck and causing her to become unbalanced. She snarled with pain and rage, and the feral woman twisted her head around to bite his exposed throat in the hopes of forcing him to let go, or drag him to the ground with her!

Medusa vs Azure for Defending against maim
Round: 1/1

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-05-2022, 06:03 PM

And the winner is...

AZURE

MEDUSA must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Azure's maim is successful.

Totals:

AZURE

Attack Roll: 35
Defense Roll: 49
Agility Roll: 58
Perception Roll: 17
Total: 159
Attack[35] + 110% Bonus[38.50]: 73.50
Defense[49] + 10% Bonus[4.90]: 53.90
Agility[58] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 58.00
Perception[17] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 17.00
Total[202.40] + 40% Bonus[80.96]: 283.36