size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-18-2022, 07:30 PM

It had been some time since she had spoken with Sparrow one on one. With the raid and Hanako's capture, she suspected the Pirate King was busy. Too busy to talk to her, anyway. But at least she had a reason to approach Sparrow now; it was time to medically check on their King before the battle. She would attempt to give a check-up to Sparrow, and make sure everything was ship-shape for the raid on Habari.

She didn't want the remnants of the raiding party coming back with a dead body.

Eden roamed a bit to try and find their leader. The taupe woman caught sight of the brunette near the waves and approached. She had her satchel of herbs and other things. "Hello" she said to the King "if you aren't busy, I'd like to do a check-up on you. Before the raid. I could give you some herbs to help with energy and strength too... If you like." It wasn't recreational, but immune boosting. She didn't know how far Habari was -

It'd do no good to march over there and become tired from the journey!

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-19-2022, 08:43 PM
The striped woman sought Sparrow out while she had taken the time to gaze upon the waves. She asked to give Sparrow a check over and Sparrow accepted, flopping over like an obedient puppy. ”Yes please. Make sure I don’t got any ticks or anything growing out of my back.” Sparrow teased and submitted to anything the woman wanted. ”And maybe something to make me smell all nice? A raid is kind of a date, after all.”

Sparrow waited to see how her treatment would go, and covered the empty time space with some easy conversation. ”So, Miss Hart, how did you meet old man Ignis?” she asked. ”He used to be some alpha, long ago- before the Big Dark.”

And further than that, ”Have you had a chance to look Hana over? I want to make sure she’s not hurt or anything. She’s a captive sure, but she’s also my ex girlfriend and I don’t want her to actually suffer.”

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-19-2022, 09:12 PM

Sparrow complied. Eden didn't expect a fuss, but she expected... Well, she wasn't sure what she did. Getting to work, she brought out some herbs. Ginseng root was placed first on the sandy beach. "This will help your immune system, lowering shock and stress" She knew Sparrow probably raided all the time, but there could be some nerves - especially when she mentioned a date "that's ginseng root, but I'll add some lavender." She takes out the precious purple plant.

"Rub the lavender on you to feel peaceful - and smell nice" She didn't know what sort of woman Recluse was, but she was important enough to personally raid and 'date'. Eden pushed the lavender stock to Sparrow "do you want the ginseng root in a powder or do you prefer to chew it?" She paused, mentally checking the King over with her eyes, aware of the question but refusing to answer until she knew Sparrow was 'fine' "back in winter." she added to the King.

"I didn't know he was an alpha" she nearly whispered, rummaging through the medical supplies she had "and I don't know what the Big Dark is" but "he invited me to join the Plunder, was a bit worried I was on my own. It was the closest pack, and you were throwing a party to invite new members... But, we only knew each other by the end of winter before the year turned new. I traveled with him here, and the rest is... up in the air." How easy the lie slipped. Not too much information but enough to be acceptable.

Sparrow would speak next about Hanako. "Yes - I checked on her. Brought her food, and said she wasn't hungry. I gave her lavender to help her sleep and gave a poultice for her neck. She's probably going to be calmer for a bit if she takes the herbs." Not stupid, but calm. Relaxed maybe.

"Speech"
1/3 - medical check up

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
07-31-2022, 06:47 PM
The woman explained some herbs and stuff but it was kind of all over Sparrow's head. She appreciated it though, and offered Eden a hearty smile, thanking her after she spoke each time. Eden instructed Sparrow on using the lavender and Sparrow chuckled a bit, "Is there anything that smells nice but does the opposite of feeling peaceful?" It was half a joke. Eden also asked if Sparrow liked a powder or chewing it and Sparrow shrugged, "I couldn't tell ya, so whatever is easiest for you."

She said she met Ignis during the winter and that she didn't know he was alpha, or what the big dark was. She filled out a few more details and she nodded along. "I can't remember for sure, but I know he kinda just vanished one day, left the family, pack, whole kit and kaboodle up in the air, I reckon. But it gave me space to make the Pirate band into a pack, so I guess I oughta thank him." She realized after speaking she sounded probably rude. "I'm sure he had his reasons though," she added in as an after thought, as if she cared why he did or didn't do anything when in truth, it was his own problem to reckon with.

Eden said she'd checked on Hanako and gave her a small run down. Sparrow nodded, greedily taking in the information. "Good, good. We kinda... tussled after she shoved me. I'm sure her mate's gonna want to put me on the roast whenever he finds out, but whatever he stole her from me first." Sparrow made sure to position so Eden could still access her as she needed. "If she'd just use her words and ask, I dunno, I'd let her go back no problem. If she'd just choose one path or the other on her own... Ugh, do you have any meds for making me give less fucks?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-31-2022, 10:40 PM

"Powder for swallowing easier I suppose..." Eden trailed off, kneading the root until it became a powder. Aware of Sparrow's words, she looked up and wrinkled her nose "You could take cannabis; it will make you feel giddy and elated, but it does smell quite crass" she admitted, having an idea "if you like, I can rub the lavender on you after; if you decide on that. The cannabis won't impair your fighting skills; it will also soften any pain you get from wounds in the raid." Lavender won't be taken, but it would be used after all.

That is if Sparrow agreed.

The King would go on to proclaim Ignis had left one day, with no warning. He left his family behind... She didn't know why that irked her, unaware of her pregnancy at the moment, that he had a family. Why did she care? "I'll have to ask him" she said quietly, knowing Ignis would never tell her anyway. Sparrow continued to speak about her ex-flame. Eden tittered in sympathy "love isn't fair" she ventured "and it doesn't make sense." She frowned, not being in love right now anyway.

"But I know you, Sparrow" she continued kindly "you seem the type to give your all into anything. Our... awkward little flirtations aside at the start" she chuckled "you are a good person. I cannot speak for the one Hanako chose but... it does not seem fair, and nothing I can say will change that." Maybe Hanako wasn't the one for Sparrow, but Eden knew better to speak so plainly about it to her leader slash person she literally hadn't known long.

"Speech"
2/3 - medical check-up

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Eden mentioned cannabis and Sparrow perked, ”Ah yes, the good stuff I almost forgot!” She flashed the woman a smile, ”That’s what I was doing when I bumped into Hanako, I was getting some weed plants from the old barn. It should be in some pots by my room on the ship.” Eden said she could rub her down with lavender and Sparrow nodded, ”I’m always down for a good rub-down” She tossed a wink then decided to back track. ”Platonically, as a healing thing. Not as a sexy thing, of course.”

Eden went on to talk about love being unfair and Sparrow huffed. She was right after all. She also mentioned their awkward flirting and Sparrow fake guffawed, ”Hey, my flirting  was immaculate, thank you!” She laughed a little. ”I mean, I couldn’t name anyone in my family who was monogamous, maybe that’s the problem. And Hana just… it used to be so easy then one day she also just vanished. I went to find her and her now husband was all ‘I claimed her’ and all.” Sparrow shook her head. ”I fought him, I only learned later that Hanako had watched the whole thing. Then she chose to nurse him back to health. She was gonna be our first sin, but now… I’m kind of glad she wasn’t, yanno?”

Sparrow folded herself down after eating the powder offered to her, ”All right doctor, lavender me up.”

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-08-2022, 10:09 PM

"Here you go."

Eden pushed the ginseng root toward Sparrow, having crushed it to a fine powder. All the Pirate King needed to do was lick it up from the leaf she placed it on. "Oh, your flirting was very on point. I am just dense" she giggled, trailing off as the other woman told her the story. She frowned softly "even if you aren't monogamous, your feelings were just as good as" she nodded "it didn't change how you felt. They were strong enough to show Hanako. True, some wolves have one partner. I would like one partner someday" She admits this "but if you really love someone, then it shouldn't matter. One? Two? As long as you are happy..."

She made a face when this sudden mystery suitor 'claimed' Hanako. Suddenly Eden didn't feel as bad about the koi woman's situation. If she was willing to be claimed so easily... Sigh. Was it the same as Ignis and her? At least she had fought him a few times. Yelled at him. He took the abuse, yelled right back. Perhaps Eden couldn't talk about dysfunction at all. "She didn't deserve your love..." she murmured softly "I hope some day you find someone worthy of it. Or some folks. It doesn't matter how many. A Pirate King should be selfish!" She smiled mischievously, winking at the other woman. Preparing the lavender, she adds.

"All right. One rub down coming up!" She began the process of applying the herb.

"Speech"
3/3 - medical check-up

AS HER OWNER...