Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
07-24-2022, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2022, 10:07 PM by Lackadaisy. Edited 10 times in total.)
Due Date for Applications is August 14th!
NOTE: Designs have been added with more to come!
The other pups in the litter are RPed by Dragon (Diablo) and Daisy (Baelfire)

For the applications, we are giving you a chance to do a PRIVATE versus PUBLIC adoption application. You must PM Lackadaisy and Dragon's accounts (both! Not just one!) or use a Google Doc for PRIVACY and send it to us. Of course, if you want to make a Public application, you are free to post on this thread. Thank you!

Eden has fallen pregnant during her heat season after spending a night with Ignis. Before then, he had force claimed her and taken her to Pirate’s Plunder as a trophy. They are not in love, and no love is lost between them currently… But if you are interested to see if the pups fuel the flames of passion or drive a wedge between them - consider trying out! Ignis has had two litters before now, (He has an extremely strained relationship with the first litter, and the second litter is unknown to him) and this is Eden’s first. This will be the only litter of both raised by two parents.

They’re here folks! The Ednis pups AKA the discount pirate pups! Firstly, Dragon and I want to thank those trying out. For those who aren’t that confident in public trying but want to, consider the above option and DM me and Dragon your Google Doc Application. For the sake of sensitive eyes, I will be the first one to say these pups will probably be subjected to sensitive topics. Things such as mental illness may very well come up, considering Ignis’ disorder.

We will never, however, due to personal triggers be okay with rape and incest. These are not the forefronts of the Ednis pups. It is not welcomed in Dragon and I’s RP world.

And any kids born from Ignis who are icly discovered to be going around raping and committing incest, will be dealt with by Ignis, regardless of what litter they are from! This can range from a variety of minor to major maiming (castration if male, partial/full blinding, removal of appendages, etc.), to potential deathmatch depending on the circumstances and severity of the crime! Ignis has stood firmly against these things, and does not want a repeat of Elias! This is your warning, and by applying you are accepting these terms!

Let’s move on!

These pups will be raised in Pirate’s Plunder by two parents. We will likely only adopt out one pup, however, we are tentative on two, and that depends on you fine folks and your apps.

Rules

Activity Requirements:
We prefer people who are active, participating, and friendly enough to talk to. We know you have a life but if you take this pup you must post at least 3 Times a Month with them. This is just because the family activity will be high! We want you to be involved as a pup’s player. We want to see you develop and gain ranks, friendships, etc. Please let us know about Absences, etc. If you are unable to post or want to drop them, please also let us know! We will gladly seek another player. No skin off our back! Also, if you are inactive for 1 In Character Season (Two Months) we have the right to reclaim the pup! Also, if they are SET inactive by you; we have a right to reclaim them!

We also want to see inclusion, and a willingness to RP with all members of the litter! Along with the parents, of course.

Please note:
Topics such as abuse may come up in the Ednis pups’ lives. Eden is a captive of Ignis, and he isn’t going to be letting her go. Ignis is a rated mature character and has schizophrenia and disassociate personality disorder. There is a good chance one or two pups will inherit the Praetor Demon. We will be looking for mature and understanding pup players to be realistic with this disorder, and not lord it around like an excuse for what they do. Evil does exist, but this is also a family. Pups cannot hate their parents automatically. Pups cannot be evil right away. Bickering will happen, and rivalries made. Hell, Eden may try to leave a few times and be stopped. We ask that you are mature and realistic with the story. For example; making jokes about spousal abuse in gen chat is not okay despite it happening to your character’s parents.

Names;
Can be anything fire/associated with european or latin names/earth related. Please provide name meanings when applying!

Discounts:
25% off Odd Colored Markings (Green), Abnormal Color (Red)
25% off height up to 42 inches, Can Inherit Deer Antlers and Dire Height
You are free to add other items, etc.

Designs:

Please remember that designs provided belong to the original owner of the design (Dragon or Daisy), and are absolutely not to be used outside of Ardent!! If the character is reclaimed, the design goes with it! Applicants are welcome to provide their own designs, however! Please have a 1st AND 2nd choice of design! If players agree, twins are a possibility.

6, 7, 8
22-26 [top left to bottom right, EXCLUDING center bottom design]

Application;
Copy and paste the following. Please only audition on your OOC account.
Code:
[b]OOC NAME;[/b]
[b]Name of Pup;[/b]
[b]Name Meaning;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]

[b]Appearance;[/b]
Please include a design reference, height, and build. Along with things that you are purchasing for the pup.

[b]Skills;[/b] What are their skills? You can change down the line!
[b]Personality;[/b] Remember, different mental illnesses run in the Praetor line (Aka the Praetor demons)
Site minimum length

[b]Plans;[/b]
Any plans, hopes, dreams? it's ok to have no formal plans; things change!

halfawyrm

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-26-2022, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2022, 11:55 PM by halfawyrm. Edited 2 times in total.)
tentatively finished, might revisit this and flesh it out some more
OOC NAME; Wyrm
Name of Pup; Hestia
Name Meaning; Greek goddess of hearth and home
Gender; Fem

Appearance; Either design 19 or 24, height 34" and medium build
Dunno if writing a full appearance desc is mandatory, but I'm thinking of another masc leaning/adrogynous build. She'll take after her father more than her mother

Skills; Intellect/healing
Personality;
Practical, empathetic, scrupulous, moral

Raised in a difficult household, Hestia will find comfort in medicine and tea-making. It's just her thing, bringing clarity of mind and providing much needed services to her pack and her family. Meadowsweet for sunburns, chamomile tea for insomnia. It's all so easy, every problem was designed with a solution, almost as if the world was created with intent. Hestia does not believe in a god, but she does believe in the power of things developing in unity. Everything's connected.

Her avenue into the greater world will be people, those around her and those beyond. She's a listener, she will seek to understand. Ever curious in an ever changing environment, she is eager to dive into the deep end. The wolves around her are capable of oh so much, she strives to see them experience their best self, so that maybe she can find hers. She holds (most) of her family in high regard, regardless of what may trouble them. She will seek to exorcise them of this demon, to understand the mind better than anyone, and to cure its ailments like no one has attempted before. Besides, all of Ardent is in dire need of a therapist.

Raised on the knowledge of the body, she understands early on that their are positives and negatives. There will be nothing that is universally beneficial, especially not to multiple wolves, and nothing completely negative. However, with understanding these rules, she feels that there is always a best route to take, a right answer. They are sometimes difficult, but she will pursue what she views as correct relentlessly. This may include removing those who bring harm.
Plans;
Plans are to become the best wolf therapist ever for all of the fucked up plots! If Eden's and Ignis' relationship gets too bad, she mightt resort to slipping something in Ignis' tea.

Silencien

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-28-2022, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 01:38 AM by Silencien. Edited 2 times in total.)
Name of Pup; Blautr, Lodinn
Name Meaning; (Wet fur)
Gender; Female

Appearance; Her pale gaze is rather clear from her 25 meters in height. She doesn't stand at the tallest height actually quite small. Her body is medium size and she'd almost be on par with a fox with how her body and colors spread out. The stripes under her eyes leading out to a cross over her face. The black fur spreading over her muzzle neck and hind paws. Her body split between two reddish browns of two shades cover the rest of her body. Silver coats both her forepaws before black and both shades of reddish brown cover her tail leading to the white tip.
Skills; Navigation and Intelligence
Personality; Blautr can be overly curious she will put her nose in everything and everyone's business. Finding herself curious about things she should likely just leave alone. She is not evil, however, she believes good and bad are perspective based so she does what she feels is good. She's the type to challenge any idea if she doesn't think it is right. She loves learning new things and even being proven wrong will get her excited at the right times. She finds the journey for knowledge more important than whether or not she is right. She understands she will likely be wrong and thats why she always seeks the right information. She has a deep passion for knowledge. However, at times you may not run into Blautr and instead you might run into Lodinn. Lodinn, is quite the opposite and prefers to keep to herself. Staying away from others and studying information in a secluded location growling at anyone who tries to approach she is far less friendly then her counterpart mentality. Preferring to move about on her own rather then keep others nearby.

Plans;
Any plans, hopes, dreams? To know of all the lands and actively travel between them. She doesn't care about power or control and all she wants is to learn of the new lands. Her desire for knowledge guides her forward.

Beau-tifullyWritten

"The Floofiest Cat"

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - GoldToys for Tots
07-28-2022, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 02:33 AM by Beau-tifullyWritten. Edited 6 times in total.)
OOC NAME; Beau-tifullyWritten
Name of Pup; Rivin
Name Meaning; Flame
Gender; Female

Appearance;

Purchases::

45” {Dire Height}
Red Markings {Open Character Pass}
Extra Pup Pass {Gems}
Deer Horns Mutation {Inheritance Pass}

Rivin is a behemoth of a female wolf who stands forty-five inches tall. Being of dire height it almost feels natural that she has a heavier build and a foreboding look at almost all times. Rivin is cursed with a ‘resting bitch face’ which, coupled with her sharper features, does not make her look like someone you want to just pad up to willy-nilly. She has long yet muscular legs and a slender muzzle as other distinguishable features. Rivin has rich, expressive, bright green eyes and deep black flesh. Her claws are off-white and her fur generally appears a bit unkempt. She bears an earthy scent that can sometimes be highlighted by different flowers she has collected.

Before getting to Rivin’s coat and markings, however, one needs to take a look at the mutation that she has inherited from her father, Ignis. Starting out as mere nubbins on her head as a newborn this she-wolf will grow her antlers within her first year. The deer-like antlers will be a soft brown color, marked with dabs of darker brown and white within them. While not overly impressive in size, they are an aid to her offense when battling. Each antler has five tines giving her a total of ten across them both.

At a glance, you can see that Rivin’s base coloration comes from her mother, Eden. Black fur with a darker black over-coat covers the base of her design. Her cheeks, along with edging along the two shades of black between her chest, belly, and the underside of her tail, are a deep, smokey gray. White runs from between her eyes to cup her muzzle, rims the back of her forelegs and cups her forepaws, goes up to ‘sock’ length for her back legs and caps her tail. Finally, the hints of Ignis being her father come from her brindle-esc marks across her neck, sides, back, and tail in dual shades of red. A thick dual-toned red marking covers the top of her eyes as well to highlight them and really make them stick out.

Skills; Hunting, Healing

Personality;

Mental Conditions::
Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder

A younger Rivin, while still willing to play and have fun, will develop a serious nature early on due to having a bit of an old soul and being a bit wiser than her age lets on. She will see that everything in life has a purpose beyond merely doing it, and, from there, see what needs to be worked on and honed. Playtime will not merely be about having fun but seeing which among her siblings is the strongest. That’s not to say Rivin won’t or can’t have fun - because she will - but that’s where considering the bigger picture will come in for her. Because of this Riven will always strive to put in her best, even when things aren’t a competition, so that she can be satisfied with herself at the end of the day. More importantly than her broader look on life is her outlook on her family.

One may say that Rivin is a little obsessive when it comes to her kin. Protective, sure, but she also looks at them in much higher regard than others. While she won’t understand why her father won’t let her mother leave she won’t question the why - she likes her family together. It is not uncommon to often see Rivin around her kin whether for simple conversation or to develop her skills. In short, she just wants to spend as much time with them as possible and favors doing so with them over strangers or even pack members. She is fiercely loyal to her family and her pack and would do anything for them, especially being a daddy’s girl. That said she is likely to develop a rivalry with one of her siblings due to her aggressive behavior and smart-ass comments.

While she would not attack a member maliciously, Rivin has the capability of going too far. She is built for power, and sometimes she loses check of herself. To try and curb this as she ages Rivin will participate in raids and spars with strangers when not working on her other skills or hanging out with family. She will have a natural curiosity for not only healing herbs but poisons and procreation herbs as well. She will likely delve into learning to make alcohol as an adult as well, though not likely to partake as it smells bad to her. She will also become more ambitious as she ages, becoming one to not always work on her skills and work on climbing to master level with both of them but to advance her place in the pack as well. She won’t be above a rank challenge either; she won’t settle for less.

Like her father, however, there is a deeper, darker part of Rivin that as a youth will be locked away.

Caedes.

Known by certain kin as the Praetor Demon this alter is not one that anyone will want to be around. Around her first year, the demon will start to gnaw through the ropes that bind it and begin to claw away at Rivin’s mind. For the most part, the presence of the demon will be seen in bouts of aggression that Rivin will attempt to use to her advantage in raids or fights. By then, however, Caedes has already taken root in her mind and will begin to speak to the girl from within.

Caedes manifests itself as a female within Rivin, bearing a seductive, sultry voice. She is more prone to slipping into Rivin’s mind when the female is under a great amount of emotional stress; particularly when she allows her anger to get beyond control. Caedes takes advantage of this, and the cold, almost distant voice will begin to whisper words of darkness and evil into the girl’s heart. She will be persuasive, and insistent, trying to get Rivin to do things that normally she wouldn’t be willing to do. Things she wouldn’t push the boundary of… but when Caedes surfaces completely all chips are down.

Rivin gets shuffled away from her own body, like a back-seat driver within her own mind. Sometimes able to watch Caedes act but never able to stop it, she is a powerless voice within herself, barely a whisper. As Caedes grows more powerful and dominant Rivin won’t remember anything from what happens when Caedes is out. It’s like she’s in a deep, deep sleep, locked away within herself and unable to wake no matter who tries to reach her.

Caedes is violent, cold, and beyond aggressive. The alter seeks bloodshed, to hurt and maim not just with fangs and claws but words as well. Caedes is merciless, willing to even kill others when she is loose without much of a reason or care. She is maniacal and cruel; you’re hurting? Too bad so sad, that sucks to be you. It will be clear when Caedes takes control of Riven as her host, her whole demeanor and even posture changing. Unfortunately the chances of Rivin regaining control of her mind before something happens, or before Caedes is through with whatever action she deems “reasonable” are slim to none.

Plans;

General Goals::

Because I’m super original -sarcasm- I of course am going to work on skill threads. Everyone likes skill threads, right? Plus I’m going to want to participate in any and all raids that I can because let's face it; IC drama is fun. In general, though, I want to work on a character with these personality quirks and use them to work more on my writing in general.

Why Rivin?

Well, I want to start with building these conditions early on. I want to learn about them as characters and as a writer. I have had a bestie with dissociative identity disorder and while I’m not the most knowledgeable about it I feel this may help me write the character a bit. Plus, if I’m being honest, the psychological workings of a character are fascinating and the need to consider even more carefully how a character responds and why sounds like a fun challenge! In short, I want a character I can break the mold with and grow with.

Family Goals::

I want Rivin to be close with all members of her family. As a youth, she might not understand the concept behind Eden’s captivity. As she ages, she may or may not necessarily agree with it depending on how IC threads go. That said, regardless of how her opinion is swayed, she will not fight for Eden’s freedom. This is because of her desire to keep her family together and that selfish need will outweigh what may be considered morally right. She will not be above the idea of force claiming others, either, for the sake of the pirates. It is currently unknown whether or not Rivin herself would ever consider being a slaver. This is something I would like to develop and work out IC as she ages.

I would like Rivin to particularly take interest in Ignis and her siblings because of this. Not that she wouldn’t thread with Eden, because she would and will if chosen. But I feel like her morals and mannerism will primarily be molded by her father more than her mother.  I want all the family threads though, skill or otherwise. Gimme, Beau is greedy. I would also ideally like her to have a sibling rivalry, preferably friendly, with one of her siblings, where they challenge each other and grow as a result. While “friendly” I’m not against if the player’s sibling agrees for them to be rough or even at some point maim each other because “scars are cool”. I do want to stress that I want them to remain on good terms, however. I plan for Rivin to be incredibly family oriented, if not obsessively so, so having a sibling hate her and vice versa without just IC development is not wanted at all. Ideally not at all, but we all know how IC can go.

Pirate Goals::

Unlike most of my current characters, or rather, all of them, I want Rivin to be ambitious. I want her to participate in Pirates for not only raids but general threads. I want her to work her little furry butt off so she can advance in rank. I want her to aspire for more, like a never-ending hunger, and shoot to be bigger, stronger, and better! Hey, I had to play a character who craved some sort of power eventually, right?

Skill Goals and Specialties::

Cooperative {Hunting}, Anatomist {Healing}

The first specialty I plan for Rivin to go for is their anatomist specialty. While they are skilled in hunting and healing, due to being a pirate who is likely to go on raids, I chose specialties that would benefit her in an IC manner.  With her being a child of Ignis, I picture her learning to hit where it hurts somewhat early in life {aka whenever Ignis decides the pups are old enough to learn about fighting and or maims}. This is loosely said as “early” because I’d imagine by their first year, but I could be wrong and don’t want to assume, that the pups would learn about fighting. Either way, I plan for this to be an IC discovery due with the primary intent to be used for raids and defending other Pirates.

The second specialty I plan Rivin to go for as a double master is their cooperative specialty. This is because while I plan for Rivin to have dissociative identity disorder and show signs of schizophrenia like her father, she does have a loyalty to her family and her pack. Like Ignis I picture her channeling these into aggressive energy and trying to use them to her advantage though, for obvious reasons, this will not always work favorably. Please see above for further information about Rivin’s personality and whatnot.

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-01-2022, 12:12 AM
Due Dates are August 10th for apps! Thank you all who participated so far; we love them!

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-09-2022, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2022, 04:15 PM by Lackadaisy. Edited 1 time in total.)
we are extending pup applications until the 14th!
to let some new folks try!

Indie

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - Rainbow
08-10-2022, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2022, 06:48 PM by Indie. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hullo frens. Your friendly neighborhood Indie here. I promise I’ll be a good bean and fill out the form provided. But this post is going to be a dump for inspiration (running rampant between my two brain cells) of Aresenn Praetor, so things might fall outside the lines. Just forewarning ^^;

OOC; Indie.
Name of Pup; Aresenn Praetor.
Meaning of the Name;  The crime of willfully and deliberately setting fire to or charring property.
Gender; Male.
Appearance; I do like the designs 19 and 20 of the ones offered [I’m also not opposed to twinsies if that came up]. But I’m not married to either design. I do think something in the Red/Black family would fit him better. I’m a poor-folk newbie, but am willing to pay to play through a site donation if need be for any items that I require to get this guy going. However, I do think he will be 36” tall with a heavy build ... unless ya'll would like to see him stand taller ... then I'll see if I can accommodate ^^;

❝It don’t matter if the cold wind blows
I’m gonna wind up working in the thick of it
There’s an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below❞

Skills; Fighting [Relentless] and Intellect [Tactician]
Personality; Of course, as it is with puppies, personality is dynamic to the situation. I’ll offer kind of what I expect him to be as a pup, and then other things that I suspect he will end up with as an adult.
Alignment; I believe he could be classified as Chaotic Neutral.

IN CHILDHOOD ….
OBSESSIVE && PERFECTIONIST. The young Praetor is driven, focused, active in achieving goals, and will certainly aim to account for some major contributions in his lifetime. His fear of inadequacy drives his obsessions through varying grades of intensities. Those closest to him should grow accustomed to taking a back seat to whatever he is working on at the moment. He will never be satisfied with the way things are. Always looking to make improvements to his procedures as he goes along. He is diligent and persistent and will do whatever it takes to achieve his ideals. However, there will be times when he may fail to see that his goals are unachievable. His inability to accept anything less than perfection sets him up for failure on his own set standard, gearing him up for a vicious cycle of disappointment in himself and general self-loathing.
- Has control issues.
- Hypersensitive to criticism.
- Tends to focus on weaknesses rather than strengths.
- Gets angry at praise when he feels that is undeserved.

EVASIVE && UNCOMMUNITATIVE. It is far easier for Aresenn to slip into the role of a listener over anything else. He is certainly not one to share and tell when it comes to the deeply rooted thoughts, feelings, or other parts of his life. More or less, he’s guarded, with an ingrained hesitance of opening up. It will be difficult to establish any kind of emotional connection with him in his adult life. Some may assume that he is self-absorbed. Others may reject him when their attempts at connection are rebuffed. Likewise, he’ll have a hard time reaching out and pursuing friendships or love interests … if he has any interest to do so at all.
- Uses light manipulation to divert attention from himself.  
- Doesn’t share his motives out of acceptance that others will not understand.
- Allows emotion to build internally rather than expressing them.
- Avoids crowd settings.

ANALYTICAL && LOGICAL. Aresenn is a thinker, and tries harder to see deeper into a problem than someone else might. He enjoys the process of metaphorically reducing an object or issue to its base components in order to see what’s working, and what needs improvement. He works well alone, is dedicated and intelligent, and is a strong problem solver. Unfortunately, he does have the tendency to get lost in the details and miss the big picture. His mind is always working, which can make things difficult when it comes time to wind down and relax. In his line of work, he’s constantly posing what if? questions. The purpose is: to answer as many inquiries as he can ask himself. To be constantly learning himself, and enjoying the pursuit of information. Because of this, he would make a halfway decent teacher if he didn’t have such an aversion to social settings.
- Corrects any misinformation or misconceptions he encounters.
- Struggles with small talk.
- Needs to understand the “why” behind a process or action to be able to perform.
- Takes interest in the potential chain reaction of decision making.

❝Don’t let the ever rolling motion go and get you down
Don’t let it shake your steady thread cutting hand
Keep stealing ribbons from the steel and giving hell❞

IN ADOLESCENCE …
The CALL OF  THE VOID is a phenomenon occurring when one experiences a subconscious draw to initiate a catalyst of disaster. It is actually a very normal experience to have, and usually never makes it beyond an individual’s subconscious … usually. However, generally speaking, Aresenn’s call to the void will be a little louder than most. In adolescence, his “Praetor Demon” will manifest. At first sign, he will be disturbed by it. Paranoid and unsettled by the things his “demon” will be screaming at him. “What would it feel like to burn?” I’m not sure if this is something that will be talked about among the newest additions of Praetor line, or how open Ignis and Eden will be about discussing this with their offspring. “Just touch it. Touch the fame to feel.” But he will certainly have questions if he’s willing to bring it up- though he may fear doing so as to not want to seem weak. How he is taught to deal with it, I’m thinking, is going to have a lot of impact on his development. “Go on. Touch it. You have never felt anything like it.” However, if it is ignored to run its course naturally (like I suspect) since it’s generally difficult to talk about such mental illness, that’s where a lot of his personal flaws will emerge from. “TOUCH IT, YOU WORTHLESS COWARD.” At the center of the whole train wreck that will become of Aresenn, is going to be a heart of insecurity and vulnerability, and even that will present in varying degrees based on how the environment he is raised in. “What an idiot! You deserve to burn for such stupidity!” Unlike Ignis, Aresenn never loses himself in the sense of a split identity. He gets pressured by his void, and is forced to deal with the consequences of answering it.

❝When everyday’s like a war between the will to go on
And a wish that the world would spiral into the sun
Turn your head toward the storm that’s surely coming along❞

IN MATURITY …
ABRASIVE && CALLOUS. Aresenn has no difficulty focusing on his goals when faced with the white noise of others around him. On more of a casual basis, his lack of concern for any kind of social matter makes him truly transparent: you usually know exactly what he’s thinking because he doesn’t care enough to hide it. Because of how detached he’s become, it may be easier for him to navigate devastating circumstances when compared to someone less hardened. Decisions that others may find difficult over personal involvement, are a lot more black and white for him with his very little emotional attachment. Most of his relationships will be superficial at best. He lacks empathy and doesn’t feel the same impact when faced with traumatic events. And it may be easy for him to hurt another’s feelings without even realizing (or caring) that he’s done so.
- Shows impatience with others.
- Not caring about or picking up on social cues.
- Has an aversion to physical touch.
- Expresses frustration and disdain at the perceived neediness of others.

CONTROLLING && HAUGHTY. He is relentless when it comes to his pursuit of perfection. And in that, he may push his family members and few close relationships to do the same. But because of his controlling nature, he can be overly critical of others. He has a hard time delegating work to others, believing that no one could perform as well as he could in certain fields. He has become overly confident in his abilities, truly believing himself to be in the right. When faced with a challenging situation, rest assured that he will be one of the first ones to rise to the task. He is bold when speaking opinions, and unafraid to take action to further his beliefs and values. And he can certainly be counted on to put forward ideas and opinions when leadership or decision-making is needed.
- Maintains a steady drive to succeed.
- Avoids activities where he must be subservient to another.
- Possessive in the few personal relationships he’s able to maintain (mainly of close family, or romantic interests)
- Highly responsible with tasks that he finds important.

PERCEPTIVE && STRATEGIC. Aresenn has excellent observational skills, and is accurately able to assess what is coming down the road and how to prepare for it. An astute problem solver, it takes him no time to arrive at a solution. By taking care of problems before they occur, he can spend his time focusing on more important tasks rather than dealing with the fallout that comes from lack of planning and foresight. Because he’s likely to follow the path of least resistance, he can have a hard time with those who don’t do the same. He can also become impatient when others miss what he can obviously see. But like everyone else, he does have his blind spots and may become ensnared in false information.
- Proactively makes changes or decisions in order to protect himself and those he cares for.
- Knows himself accurately and intimately.
- Generally sizes up a situation as quickly as he can.
- Actively looks for the change in a pattern. .

❝Don’t let his condescension get you down
Just have the strength to know you’re wrong
And when you’re right the strength to stand your ground❞

Plans; I think the majority of his closest relationships are going to be formed within the first year of his life. I would love more than anything for him to have like … a childhood sweetheart. Or a friend outside of the family that could help keep him grounded. I imagine he wouldn’t be above force claiming this individual later on in life, but I won’t bank on it either.

I imagine he will be close to his siblings and mother. His relationship with Ignis will depend on how Ignis treats Aresenn- as well as how he sees Ignis treating his mother and siblings. I see Aresenn attempting to reciprocate any violence. But on the other side of the coin, I could see him bonding hard to Ignis if there is any kind of support shown there. If that’s the case, he would definitely crave Ignis’ approval. In the event that Eden tried to escape (and chose to leave pups behind, no matter how old they are assuming he is old enough to comprehend) I suspect that Aresenn will feel hurt and betrayed … and will cope with that loss as writing her off as dead to him.

Outside of predetermined relationships, I don’t have much other than enjoying the ride of descent into madness. I’m a go-with-the-flow kinda writer and believe that whatever will be, will be. However, I am interested in getting him into as many collaborations as I can.

Tarot OOC

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2022, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2022, 09:40 PM by Tarot OOC. Edited 4 times in total.)
OOC NAME; Tarot
Name of Pup; Ardere
Name Meaning; The process of burning
Gender; Female

Appearance; Design 14 - Using this design in terms of appearance. Backup is design 5.
Purchases: Open character pass (from donating), minor mutation pass (small antlers), x2 height (New member bonus), x4 height (Gemstone credit), x1 pup pass (If needed, gemstone credit)

If Ignis is the flame itself, then Ardere is the silence and stillness that comes after the destruction. Quiet and almost peaceful, in a sense, but unsettling all on its own.

At her full, adult height, Ardere will stand at 42’’, not including the small, ivory deer-like antlers that root from her skull. She may not be as large as her siblings or her father herself, but given the lack of a true size difference, it will be hardly noticeable, and Ardere will like to believe herself intimidating in other ways. Her build, for one– she’ll be big, even as a pup, but as she begins to shed that pup fat and grow into her future build, she’ll have a stockier stature, meant to land stronger attacks.

If one were to ask Ardere, once she hits a year of age she’d claim that her point of pride would be her antlers. They’re small, and they’ll stay small, growing nowhere near the size of her father’s and as such will not offer much aide when it comes to battling.

Ardere, outside of a few small things, doesn’t particuarly resemble either parent. She has gained Eden’s base pelt of grays and blacks, and ivory-white fur across her throat and undersides, but the rest of it is all her. Gradients of a light, sky blue extending to a warm purple decorate her body, except for the small streak of a gradient across her forehead and going down her nose; it starts as a darker purple, and then extends into a pale blue fading into white.

With the shock of color that comes from Ardere, it should come as no surprise that her eyes are a deep ruby red; the only thing, besides her antlers and height, that could possibly clearly come from Ignis’ genes.

Skills; Intellect and Hunting
Personality;

Even as a pup, Ardere isn’t a saint. She’s fairly unaware of the way the world around her works, but that, unfortunately, will not last long. Even as a pup, it’ll come in the form of bullying of her siblings— maybe, at first, she’ll start playing too rough or biting her siblings a little too hard. From there, it’ll extend to Ardere’s determination to be in charge, to have some sense of control, especially as she grows to know what her parents are like.

At the same time, however, she’ll be fiercely protective of said siblings. Nobody can bully them except for Ardere, and anyone who tries will have to deal with her fighting tooth and claw. She’ll want to protect herself too, obviously, but when it comes to her siblings they come first and foremost. Maybe her parents too. Maybe. If they’re good.

Ferocity aside, Ardere isn’t loud and proud in her words; she’s a creature of few words, preferring that action be taken instead. Sure, she has a confidence and an ego that could rival anyone she meets, but it doesn’t come into play as much as it could because she usually doesn’t say it. If the conversation comes up, obviously, she’s going to make herself possibly look like a fool due to how big her ego truly is. Does she have any skills to back it up? Not now, as a pup, but she doesn’t see why she would need them if someone can just take her at face value.

That being said, while Ardere may not honor the truth, and doesn’t mind the idea of bending the rules and making up little lies to get what she wants, she isn’t particularly dishonest. Most of the time, anyways. Unless it means she has something to back up some of her more bold statements when telling the truth wouldn’t let her get away with it. Or when her siblings tell on her– which, in all honestly, will probably get them a worse punishment than what she had originally had planned. Snitches get stitches, after all.

As she grows older, and the ideals of Pirates Plunder starts to really get to her, Ardere will grow to be more reckless in her actions– an adrenaline junkie, of sorts, that thrives on the chaos and confusion the actual pirate-themed wolves of the pack may cause. She’ll want to be up there in the front, because, in all honestly, she’s the one in control of the chaos for once. And she won’t pass it up for the world.

Plans;

A lot of this isn’t, and will not be, set in stone but I do have a few ideas for Ardere that I would love to see happen, one being that, due to her upbringing, she tries to get more involved with Pirates Plunder. Obviously, there won’t be a ton she can do at first as a pup, but I imagine she’ll likely trail some of the own members around, instead of her parents, and be completely in awe of everything they do. Basically; role model that isn’t either of her parents (and, honestly, probably should not be the role model for a pup depending on who it is).

This also leads into my next idea, being that Pirates Plunder will more or less be a very bad influence on Ardere. She won’t be awful and evil, obviously, but once she hits a year of age she’ll be trying to join in on most of the Pirates stuff and honestly causing chaos wherever she can. Mostly, I just really love the idea of what would have been a sweet little pup, had her upbringing been different, growing up into this huge wolf who realizes she absolutely thrives on the Pirate-typical chaos. Once she gets older, and realizes that the dynamic between her parents, and her parents and herself, was probably not normal or healthy, I can see her flinging herself more into it. It won’t be a good coping mechanism for her, obviously, but the way I see it Ardere would likely reason that it’s either this or doing something she’ll regret later on.

Also leading into this! I imagine she’ll be pretty resentful towards both parents (Ignis for however he may treat them and Eden for trying to leave so many times / however she may also treat them), which, with certain kinds of development, could end in her viewing their relationship as too repaired to mend before anyone can even try. Should it go this way, I believe she would most likely disown both of them (especially if there’s someone else she views as family) very early on into her second year. Should any of her siblings try to defend either of them too much, either, they’ll most likely join their parents in the list of “disowned family” should Ardere not be able to explain why she would do such a thing.

This one is very much not set in stone, but I would love for Ardere to get the role of Envy at some point in the future, if it’s not taken by then. If it’s an empty spot, I can see her going for it, but if it’s already been claimed I can see her just sitting back and being envious of whoever got it (fitting, I know). Should she not be able to get this spot, she’ll still align pretty strongly with the Sins in general.

Sort of following up on the above plot, and expanding on it a little, I would also like to see one of Ardere's antlers get broken. She'll view it as a trophy of her victory (even if said victory is just...not dying) and carry it with her wherever she goes. I can also see her using it to try to impress the men (or the ladies, honestly) with it as she gets older. A sort of "look my antler is broken but I'm still okay" sort of thing.

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-13-2022, 12:26 AM
A reminder (gently) to get your apps in by tomorrow
12 AM EST
we will not be giving any more extensions! thank you for your understanding!

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-14-2022, 11:56 AM
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED NOW!
please wait while Drag and I convene about who gets who!

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-14-2022, 08:04 PM

everyone and i mean EVERYONE had amazing applications! you will be pleased to know this will not be the only Eden and Ignis litter so you are free to try again if you didn't get one the first time!

we want to thank everyone for bearing with us on applying. and being understanding of the extension. Daisy in particular wanted it to be fair and open to even newcomers.

that being said; we picked one old member and one new member.

CONGRATS TO BEAU with RIVIN and INDIE with ARESENN

Indie, you're free to pick 19 or 20 for your design. but Daisy nudges you to 20 since it's a better blend LOL
Beau, you provided a design so you have nothing to fear!