size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-15-2022, 02:28 PM

As a healer, it was her duty. No matter how uncomfortable she was with her own pregnancy, Eden needed to keep working. She approached Gilgamesh - their Pride - in the evening. A day or so after the events on the beach. He seemed to be uncomfortable, his ankle once more the target of abuse. "Hello, Pride" she uses the name bestowed on him due to his commitment to the pack "I was just making rounds. I know you can handle any pain; I didn't want to insult your strength." She bowed her head, a light frown.

"I can look at your ankle and wrap it again?" she offered to the man, but would not be offended if he blew her off. Her round belly was a tell-tale sign she was pregnant, and she would 'drop' the pups soon enough. Perhaps in another week, even. The Plunder had new respect from Eden, defending Sparrow and the puppies in the thick of such a cruel adversary. She remembered her talk with Hanako, how the woman seemed offended that Sparrow had kidnapped her. The sympathy faded. Did Hanako... tell that man to attack a pregnant woman?

He even called Hanako his, in a condescending sort of control. That she belonged to him. It was different than Ignis' non-Demon. That man knew what he had been doing, and he didn't give a shit it was wrong. No matter what Sparrow did, Eden could not justify sending an 'assassin' to another pack. She realized she had been scowling at the earth. A gentle start. "I'm sorry. I'm just pissed about the whole thing." she admitted to Gilgamesh.

"Speech"
1/3 - treat patient

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children