An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-19-2022, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2022, 11:02 PM by Bellamy. Edited 2 times in total.)

They had moved to a den off of Wren’s border and, for now, Bellamy had urged Gavroche to not go back yet. Her leg was doing much better than it was, though it would definitely scar after Ignis’ attack on her. Damn the man, Bellamy thought to herself. She had been in the wrong to lash out, sure, but that man… She felt her blood boil at the thought of him. She wouldn’t actively seek him out, though she couldn’t promise that if she saw the man again she’d be able to keep her maw shut. Bellamy drew in a sharp breath and then exhaled it. She hated Ignis. She hated him with everything she had.

Not because he had fought her to defend whatever that woman was to him, no, but rather she hated him because of what he’d done to Acere. Acere hadn’t deserved it. She didn’t care what the red man claimed… Acere had been good to them. All of them. He had tried to do everything for his people, even those who probably shouldn’t have been given a chance. The woman let a sigh now. She missed the Northern King if she was being honest. He had been the first to really show her understanding and compassion. Her respect for the man was something that went unrivaled by most, except maybe Gavroche.

How the winged male put up with her crazy antics she’d never know. First, she ran off, got maimed, then she adopted a polar bear cub, and what next, she asked herself? What would she do when she got the chance next? The Divinities only knew what trouble she could get into. Bellamy slowed her steps, gaze lifting as she saw the little cave that she and Gavroche had turned into a den for the two of them, their companions, and Saga. There was even a little section within that gave her and Gavroche some privacy from the companions and cub as needed. She hadn’t used it very often… but today she felt maybe it was necessary. She padded into the cave, heading for the sectioned area.

It was only once she was there that she began to remove her cloak and dagger. She wasn’t sure why but right now they just felt… heavy. She dropped them to the floor and flopped bodily down. Stupid Ignis. Every time she thought about the man she got riled up again. He had no right… she told herself. Maybe she would die soon. Maybe she’d join Acere… but she’d be damned if it was at that man’s paws. A huff passed her lips and she moved her head to her paws. She needed a distraction to get him out of her head.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Gavroche

Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-20-2022, 05:19 PM

They had moved until they were ready to go back to see Wren again. Gavroche didn’t mind it; it was the respectful move to make… especially with their new daughter to tend to. He had treated Bellamy’s shoulder and she was doing better than she had been, though it seemed clear to him that she was still bothered by whatever Ignis had said to her before. It worried him a little, the knowledge that Bells might lash out at Ignis again if given the opportunity, but he knew his mate. He couldn’t very well expect her to be well behaved either. She had a fire in her heart by nature, a fighter’s spirit that, when she had something or someone to fight for, was not easily quieted. Ignis had insulted Acere and that seemed to be Bellamy’s major trigger. He knew she valued the man… and Gavroche could not blame her. His own dealings with the man he’d been pleasant.

A friend.

He had spent much of the morning with Saga and their companions, keeping her company while Bellamy went out for a while. The woman needed it, he knew. She had been doing what she could to hunt for all of them, gaining use back in the limb. She wouldn’t become permanently disabled, though it’d definitely scar. Bellamy had been lucky the man hadn’t tried to do something worse, truth be told. He didn’t understand what had sparked her episode fully just yet, but things were coming together. What he did know was that they had to keep fighting, and doing everything they could to make sure she stayed safe and happy. She didn’t deserve to leave with those demons in her head.

Once the cub had laid down for a nap Gavroche left her in the care of their companions and left for the section that was for him and Bellamy alone. He could smell her there the moment he started to draw close, the woman’s scent invading his nose. He smiled a little, coming up next to her before sitting down and nuzzling her good shoulder. It felt like she was bothered currently, and Gavroche gently leaned against her after his nuzzle, speaking in a soft voice. “Don’t let it get to you, my love. You’re far stronger than whatever, or whoever is trying to trouble your mind.” He had a hunch, but he didn’t want to poke Bellamy into an explosion. He wanted to spend time with her and make her feel better.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-20-2022, 06:06 PM

She hadn’t been alone for very long when the gentle click of claws on stone caught her attention. Bellamy didn’t move, knowing the sound of his steps that it was Gavroche. The woman didn’t move, nor say anything when he first came to her side. She wasn’t sure what to say, nor if she should bring up what was on her mind. The last thing she wanted was to cause Gav more pain by bringing up something that should be left well enough alone. She flicked her ears back a little, a small sigh passing her lips as he came to her side. At least he was here though, she thought to herself. He was able to chase her demons away more often than not… the only one who’d been so successful at it. As he leaned into her Bellamy managed a small smile, paws on her head as she looked at him.

“Thank you.” She spoke softly, taking comfort from his presence and drawing strength from him. She couldn’t keep letting Ignis’ words bother her… but letting go was so hard. She shook her head, trying to dismiss them for the moment. She wanted to forget, think about only their family for now. She nosed her smaller mate and spoke softly to him. “I don’t want to think about it. It makes me feel so angry and frustrated… I don’t want to feel that way. I just to stay close to you and forget about it.” She moved her head back to her paws and smiled a little.

“You know… since we’ve adopted Saga, things have been a little… brighter.” Bells told him. “I didn’t realize I was suffering the symptoms of an empty nest. Maybe I was missing raising a little one more than I realized.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Gavroche

Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

08-23-2022, 11:02 PM

Gavroche gave a little nod at Bellamy’s words. She hated feeling frustrated and angry, and he couldn’t blame her. His mate had a good heart, and deep down, though she was willing to fight, she wanted to live some of her life easier, relaxed. It was these sorts of moments that Gavroche wanted to give her and fought for in his own way. “I know, Bells.” He said softly. He wasn’t sure what else to say, what to shift her mind away from the subject, though it seemed Bellamy herself was more than ready to focus on something else instead, even shifting the subject to family.

“I agree.” Though raising Lucette had been a trial of its own he missed when she was little. When she would follow him around and constantly ask him questions about the flowers. Saga was little, and sure she was different, but the winged male had come to love her all the same. He moved his head to lick behind Bellamy’s ear as a smile touched his lips. “I think we both have. The sound of little paws scurrying after us… And we’re getting older too. Soon we won’t have the luxury of expanding our family much further.”

Though he knew why they had waited this past year… and why they were waiting currently. Bellamy had wanted to find somewhere more stable for them, for their future… to hopefully avoid the loss of another child, or children. “I know we’ve not yet settled Bells but… did you want to try again this year? If we wait until the following one, we might be too old for you to conceive… and I worry about you during the birthing process as well. An older wolf struggles with bearing a litter.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2022, 11:34 PM

Gav agreed with her, and it seemed that he had also missed having a little one to love on. He also brought up the fact that they were getting older, and that soon they wouldn’t have the luxury of having another litter. He wasn’t wrong. The older they got the more dangerous it would be for her to have puppies… if she conceived at all. The woman shifted a little bit. “I know.” She said softly. It was something she had considered as well. But then Gavroche kept speaking… and Bellamy closed her eyes. He was asking if she wanted to try this year. If they waited… he wasn’t wrong. She drew in a breath.

“I…” The woman considered their options. She longed for puppies again, and she felt like they had a good chance of settling down before they had another litter. Was it worth the risk? “I think we should go for it.” She opened her eyes and focused on him. “We’re not getting any younger. This could be our last chance at expanding our family.” And honestly? She leaned in, licking his muzzle.

“Gav, I want you. Right now.” She wasn’t in heat, she didn’t expect anything to come of it, but… she wanted to feel one with him. Connected in the intimate way that only lovers could be. She met his gaze, her breath catching in her throat. “Please?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche

Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

08-30-2022, 03:54 PM

Bellamy believed that they should go for it and have children again as well. They had one last chance at this, though it wasn’t Bellamy’s season of heat just yet. The winged male welcomed her kiss, though he wasn’t expecting what came next. She wanted him. Now. Gav arched a brow at that. “Now?” He asked softly. Saga and their companions were asleep not far away, though he didn’t expect any of them to awaken any time soon. Still, looking into Bellamy’s eyes he could see how much she wanted and needed this. She even begged him, her voice surprisingly soft.

“Since when do you beg?” His voice became light, teasing as he booped his nose against hers. He couldn’t deny that her desire was starting to affect him now, his heart starting to race in his chest. He loved the woman with everything he was and everything he had… and making her happy was one of his biggest priorities in life. If this was what she wanted then it was what he wanted too. Without saying another word the winged male padded around behind Bellamy, nuzzling along her side as he went before he prepared to do the deed that would make them one.

–-Fade To Black–-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-30-2022, 04:07 PM

Gavroche seemed surprised by her request at first. Bellamy understood why considering how close they were to Saga and their companions… but she didn’t think that they would be disturbed. The little one could sleep deeply, especially now that she had caretakers again… and their companions knew better than to disturb the two when they were alone unless it was an emergency. The woman could feel her heartbeat quicken and, at Gavroche’s question, she felt her cheeks heat up. It wasn’t like her to beg at all… but something about the tiny, winged male made her feel weak. For as much as he loved her, Bellamy loved him right back. He was the most important part of her world and her children, biological and adopted, were a close second.

But Gavroche wouldn’t deny her. The woman felt shivers of delight run through her body as Gavroche nuzzled along her side and she let her eyes close. She wanted to enjoy this moment, this moment that was for the two of them. She was quiet, not that words were needed anymore. She would let their actions of passion speak for them now. She drew in a small breath and prepared to let herself get absorbed into the moment.

--Fade To Black--

"Speech" 'Thought.'