gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-05-2022, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2022, 12:31 PM by Sayuri. Edited 1 time in total.)

She decided to focus more on her healing arts than her offensive strength. As of right now, her skills lay in both but were unevenly matched. Sayuri did not like to justify herself much, but she could stand to study in just one area for now. This leads her to the Tall Grass Plains in Boreas. Her fur felt quite nice against the grass as she walked among the field. Her eyes drifted over the location, wondering if she could do some work here.

The scent of herbs in the air caused her to bristle with anticipation. She could pluck out lavender in a bundle not far from her. She walked toward it, inspecting the stock. It was a good one. Sayuri was not averse to company, so when the other wolf appeared she flashed them a welcoming smile. "It is a good day, yes?" she commented to them warmly, approaching but respectfully placing distance between them.

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
08-24-2022, 08:39 AM

She hadn't been following her packmate. It was a mere coincidence that she scented Sayuri on the wind as she traveled through Boreas. On her way to go find willow bark, Tenshi didn't mind stopping in the plains to gather some other herbs. With an empty satchel slung over her shoulder, she approached the traditionally spotted koi girl. A friendly smile graces her lips as she nods in agreement.

"A good day to finally not have to fight off predators," Tenshi mused humorously as she also kept her distance from Sayuri. Glancing around the wide open field, she noticed multiple bushes of lavender that were different species as well. "Plenty of lavender to go around," her voice is quiet as she reached out to grab a bushel. Ranging from dark to light purple, it would be good to refill her own personal stash back at the maze.

Gather Herbs (Lavender) - 1/3

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-24-2022, 01:28 PM

She knew from Rheum-chan that the others were growing. Pups, of course, become little people. Sayuri would make oils for them to rub on aching growing limbs, knowing lavender was best for that sort of thing. "Quite" she commented to both sentences, settling down to collect a stock of the pleasant-smelling herb herself "the pups" she added, digging around the lavender expertly "they could use it."

Why? "Rheum-chan already came to me for growing limbs" Sayuri informed Tenshi "the others surely will pester us with talk of it!" She smirked, knowing the boys less so than the girls would accept help "it is a good herb for various uses" She murmured, half to herself and a half to Tenshi "ah." She pulled a stock free, placing it to the side.

"Could make perfume from it too..." She murmured, wondering.

"Speech"
1/3 - collect lavender
K I N G S L A Y E R

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

08-25-2022, 07:50 AM

As bees bumbled around her, Tenshi enjoyed the pleasantries between her and Sayuri. Plucking another bushel of lavender that was nearly white in color, she shifted a curious gaze to the younger healer. While she had a love for pups, no matter who they belonged to, she had taken to keeping a distance from the growing pups currently within Tojo. Rather, she worked hard to prove herself worthy of staying within Tojo before she would make friends. "I am sure they will appreciate any help they can get," Tenshi mused quietly as she moved to another bush.

Her muzzle nods in agreement. Lavender was perhaps one of the more useful flowers available to them. From teas to oils to salves to perfumes... Tenshi lifts her gaze while in the middle of grabbing a deep purple stem. "Perfume?" She questions Sayuri, a delicate expression playing on her features as she wonders who the girl has feelings for. Not typically one to play into the gossip and dramatics of a pack, she was still a female and would listen if anyone needed an ear.

Gather Herbs (Lavender) - 2/3

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-25-2022, 08:24 AM

Perfume, yes. Sayuri looked up at Tenshi, giving a wink. "Oh, yes. Oils and perfumes are a passion of my own!" She enjoyed making them "it is quite fun to guess who likes what; since I enjoy giving other women gifts like such" She didn't realize Tenshi was hinting subtly at Sayuri having feelings for someone "with men... cologne. Deep wood scents; they seem to be quite common even here." It was a mature gift, a neutral gift, for a man. Something that showed you appreciated them but also not overstepping.

Everyone liked to smell nice, surely?

Sayuri began to pull the loosened lavender stock out. She would place it to the side along with the others. "What scents does one enjoy?" she asked Tenshi after rubbing at her cheek, leaving a smear of dirt behind "incense is also very easy to make... It gives one's den a very nice smell." In another life, perhaps she could have been a perfurmer. Tojo-kai offered her a fresh start, after all. There was no reason not to consider doing such a thing for the pack's ladies and men.

"Speech"
2/3 - collect lavender
K I N G S L A Y E R

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

08-25-2022, 09:21 AM

She eyed the girl curiously as there was an explanation of different scents and it being her passion. A quiet hum released from her as she smiles. So the girl didn't get her hint, but that was okay. Not everything needed to be shared and the conversation was delightful on its own. "The smell of a forest after it has rained," it was not hard for Tenshi to know what she enjoyed. There were other things she enjoyed smelling, but they were perhaps personal and not worth being shared at that time.

Taking the small bundle of lavender she had gathered and placing it in the satchel she had brought, she glances again at Sayuri. "It is hard for one to match the scent of fresh snow or a mountain cave filled with charcoal and warm furs," Tenshi's tone is solemn as she remembers distinctly what home used to smell like. "Lavender is good enough replacement. Calming enough for anyone," she adds on with a gentle smile. "Are you heading back to Tojo or moving on?" The woman asks out of polite curiosity.

Gather Herbs (Lavender) - 3/3

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-26-2022, 12:59 PM

Perhaps she was like Kuroo-chan more than she thought. Ignorant and oblivious. "Mint" she replied, mostly to herself "a fresh scent, but foliage-like" She would remember this for later, if she had to give Tenshi-san a gift. The other woman sounded almost wistful as she spoke of mountains and warm furs "is... that what, ah, Iga was like?" she asked her, curious but polite "was Tenshi from Iga?" She really didn't know that most wolves in Tojo-Kai were from Iga. She... barely heard them speak of home.

Collecting the last of her lavender, she added to Tenshi. "Peppermint is good winter, snow and mountain scent" she would point out "I have... some peppermint incense. If you would like it?" Sayuri had to branch out and make more social bonds in Tojo-Kai outside of Rheum and Kuroo-chan. She felt a nice gift, no strings attached, would make Tenshi happy. Placing the lavender stock into a leather satchel she hung from her neck, she nodded to the other woman "heading back! Before this stock wilts" she smiled kindly "we can go back together, yes?" She would like to talk more.

"Speech"
3/3 - collect lavender
K I N G S L A Y E R